Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-01-2010, 05:37 PM   #26
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I Raise My Hand to Call IRRELEVANT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
But in the spirit that I believe you may be intending - that of love for all humanity - .
Thank you for your kind words and for clarifying my point
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 05:42 PM   #27
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Thank you for your kind words and for clarifying my point
You are welcome.

And I'm glad I did not misunderstand you.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 06:50 PM   #28
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
On this New Year's Day, does anyone have any ideas about how we humans can take responsibility for our planet and our communities?
I'm actually thinking about some type of local activism like going to an extremely busy location and holding up a sign that will wake people up or holding talks at local groups. I used to think people carrying signs were crazy, but back then what did I know :-)

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but I've seen in the last 6 months or so people seem to be much more open to hearing this message.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 07:11 PM   #29
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
I'm actually thinking about some type of local activism like going to an extremely busy location and holding up a sign that will wake people up or holding talks at local groups. I used to think people carrying signs were crazy, but back then what did I know :-)

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but I've seen in the last 6 months or so people seem to be much more open to hearing this message.

--sjkted
I used to have a sticker on the bumper of my car - "9/11 Was an Inside Job!" - got it from Alex Jones' website. I had it on there for several months. And then I started to feel uncomfortable so I removed it.

I hope people are more receptive now to considering that maybe we shouldn't be thinking that everything's normal and as it should be - that we need to change some things.

Good luck to you!
Old 01-01-2010, 07:12 PM   #30
WineHippie
Avalon Senior Member

a long time ago, when i was a child, my heart was pulled
to donate and help / at the same time, somewhere inside me
i felt that if every person would help, take some responsibility
for, their family/friends/the person next to them, that the
care and nurturing would be worldwide and we wouldn't need
formally organized charities or foundations....
it took me a lot longer to realize just how important taking
personal responsibility is, as it pertains to life/learning/evolving...
responsibility for every thought, word, action...
the path of service to others is key, making choices every moment
with consequences considered is also
happy new year all, may 2010 bring higher attunement for us all
sorry, off topic from OP....
i believe the reptilian bloodline is irrelevant

Last edited by WineHippie; 01-01-2010 at 07:15 PM.
WineHippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 07:15 PM   #31
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

The moment a drop of water merges with the ocean ~ duality ends and singularity begins.
Ego (the sense of self identity) dissolves and cosmic consciousness is revealed.

Last edited by Carol; 01-03-2010 at 01:27 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 07:16 PM   #32
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

opps, double post - sorry

Last edited by Carol; 01-03-2010 at 01:27 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 07:27 PM   #33
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WineHippie View Post
a long time ago, when i was a child, my heart was pulled
to donate and help / at the same time, somewhere inside me
i felt that if every person would help, take some responsibility
for, their family/friends/the person next to them, that the
care and nurturing would be worldwide and we wouldn't need
formally organized charities or foundations....
it took me a lot longer to realize just how important taking
personal responsibility is, as it pertains to life/learning/evolving...
responsibility for every thought, word, action...
the path of service to others is key, making choices every moment
with consequences considered is also
happy new year all, may 2010 bring higher attunement for us all
This is a beautiful post.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:36 PM   #34
WineHippie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is a beautiful post.

thank you, seashore, maybe the mods will turn my name purple
Old 01-01-2010, 07:36 PM   #35
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I used to have a sticker on the bumper of my car - "9/11 Was an Inside Job!" - got it from Alex Jones' website. I had it on there for several months. And then I started to feel uncomfortable so I removed it.

I hope people are more receptive now to considering that maybe we shouldn't be thinking that everything's normal and as it should be - that we need to change some things.

Good luck to you!
I used to wear a T-shirt, too. Here I am at a farmers' market in Texas. I got one response from someone that day - it was positive:

Old 01-01-2010, 07:43 PM   #36
WineHippie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I used to wear a T-shirt, too. Here I am at a farmers' market in Texas. I got one response from someone that day - it was positive:
i was kinda hopin' jesse ventura's "conspiracy theory" show would be
a way to awaken some.... i know it is "highly rated", i know that i
enjoy it (even tho i am hearing nothing new), so......
who knows?
Old 01-01-2010, 07:58 PM   #37
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i was kinda hopin' jesse ventura's "conspiracy theory" show would be
a way to awaken some.... i know it is "highly rated", i know that i
enjoy it (even tho i am hearing nothing new), so......
who knows?
I've been thinking about that, too. I haven't seen it yet but I set my DVR to record it. The only TV show I have watched in years is "Sunrise Earth," but I want to see this show because maybe it will give me hope that things will start to turn around.

I know that Alex Jones is amazed that subject matter is being allowed to be aired on that show.
Old 01-01-2010, 08:31 PM   #38
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The point I'm trying to make is that the perpetrators behind every major war, economic collapse, conflict and turmoil are human beings. We all need to collectively take responsibility for our planet and our communities. As far as I'm concerned, talking about aliens controlling the human race is just pure entertainment
Wow, I just couldn't agree more, you phrased it exactly right.

Don't get me wrong, I believe there are aliens, in fact I had more than one encounter some years ago.

Are any aliens the cause of our planet's suffering and detriment to civilization? No way, it is the elitist Illuminati and other supremacist factions like NAZI regime, Zionist movement, etc. This have been proven and established over and over again.

From a conspiratorial angle, and this is just a personal opinion, but technically speaking, I find the idea of diverting blame to ETs to be one of the careful pieces of disinformation and it couldn't be more obvious. The purpose of creating this idea is to divert the focus on a real enemy of humanity (which are human groups) to a fake enemy, a fabricated enemy (ie; the aliens).

Aliens do exist, humans have made contact for apparently; thousands of years at least, we've had encounters with them of all sorts, but ultimately the persons responsible for all the death and suffering have been humans.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:42 PM   #39
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I believe there are aliens
Me too.

Quote:
Are any aliens the cause of our planet's suffering and detriment to civilization? No way, it is the elitist Illuminati and other supremacist factions like NAZI regime, Zionist movement, etc.
I believe you're right about who the controllers have been.

Hopefully the controlled can begin to stop being controlled? By refusing to cooperate?
Old 01-01-2010, 09:01 PM   #40
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Well the controllers have effective weapons they like to use against everybody, if one can simply ignore, turn off the damn TV, skip the propaganda, fear mongering, what 'they' would like you to focus on in your life, if you can ignore all that, and focus on what's most important, then you render those weapons ineffective.

And hopefully, as more and more are beginning to wake up now, these weapons will become obsolete. Lets hope 2010 is a good one.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:03 PM   #41
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well the controllers have effective weapons they like to use against everybody, if one can simply ignore, turn off the damn TV, skip the propaganda, fear mongering, what 'they' would like you to focus on in your life, if you can ignore all that, and focus on what's most important, then you render those weapons ineffective.

And hopefully, as more and more are beginning to wake up now, these weapons will become obsolete. Lets hope 2010 is a good one.
hear hear...........! Well said M
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:11 PM   #42
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny D View Post
hear hear...........! Well said M
Ditto!!
Old 01-01-2010, 09:18 PM   #43
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
<RANT>

I'm really confused about why so many people are bringing up the hidden alien agenda with the Reptilians and Annunaki. Whenever I look at current events, I see some people who are acting in a conflict and a possible unseen hand that is manipulating them and kindling the fire. My point here is what does it matter WHO is behind this whole mess? Who cares!!!? The point I'm trying to make is that the perpetrators behind every major war, economic collapse, conflict and turmoil are human beings. We all need to collectively take responsibility for our planet and our communities. As far as I'm concerned, talking about aliens controlling the human race is just pure entertainment and a distraction when real people who exist on this planet are using their free will to cause pain and suffering.

</END RANT>

I'd like to see some comments on this -- namely how it is of any consequence to Avalon members and humanity at large whether or not this topic is true?

--sjkted

It reminds me on the few minutes from Devil`s advocate when Pacino finally replied to Reeves rant with cynical words :" free will..."

We are deciding what are WE going to do.

But also ,there are forces very strong in ability to manipulate people into the very moment of bad human decision.
Technically a human decided and did this or that but 90% of time we`re led astray ...they are playing with us since we as humanity never learned the real things,information and patterns of universe functioning.

Whole this thing with aliens seems to me ,is a distraction from PTB...
Not that I say aliens are not existing ,just PTB`s are doing tough job to confuse us even more ...
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:29 PM   #44
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Whole this thing with aliens seems to me ,is a distraction from PTB...
Not that I say aliens are not existing ,just PTB`s are doing tough job to confuse us even more ...
..looks like that to me too....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:42 PM   #45
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
thank you, seashore, maybe the mods will turn my name purple
Maybe they will - I am very happy to see you here.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:49 PM   #46
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That would be a wonderful world for sure.
Change "would be" to "will be"

Here is something I know for sure:

I will live in a world that where each person takes full responsibility for each thought action words and deed, where each person lives in harmony with themselves and each other person; each person in harmony with nature, the Earth and all her creatures and kingdoms. I will live in a world where all the troublemakers and tyrants have left, never to return.

Daily I visualize the above in the present tense "I live in a world..."

Daily I am contributing to the manifestation of that reality.

Join me.

A..

PS: I agree with the original post as well
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:00 AM   #47
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Daydream Believers of Project Camelot

From http://speculativerealms.blogspot.co...believers.html

There are a lot of folks out there on the web devoting a great deal of cyberspace to paranormal issues but few do the global reach thing more than Project Camelot. Most people who report, investigate, research, debunk, or otherwise contemplate UFOs, extraterrestrials, conspiracies, secret societies, etc., don't have an awful lot of pocket change to go jetting around this oft-visited planet to do conferences and interview exotic personalities from faraway lands.

Project Camelot is not most people.

Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy globtrot a lot. They've done conferences in Zurich, L.A., and Barcelona. When they aren't hopping a plane, they're skyping together radio shows and cobbling together mp3 files like post-it notes stuck to the fridge. These two dynamos are the most productive people in the world. They've earned their audience with E.T. based on the sheer volume of material they've pumped out alone.

They interview people who make predictions that, generally speaking, don't come true. They've struck out with Dr. Bill Deagle, Dr. Pete Peterson, and Jordan Maxwell. Deagle and Maxwell are prophets of doom and their prophecies haven't come to pass. Deagle still is carrying on about the H1N1 virus. Maxwell is still caught up in an Illuminati fog. They both, being the scholars that they are, should write books and retire from making predictions. There are too many timelines to keep up with. Then again, if we live in a multiverse, and anything that can happen has happened, Deagle and Maxwell are batting a thousand--in some Universe somewhere.

Just not this universe.

Pete Peterson predicted a November 27th disclosure of the Alien Presence by President Obama. I suppose Dr. Peterson can argue that the Norway Spiral WAS Obama's disclosure, occurring as it did virtually in sync with Obama's Nobel Prize ceremony. The Good Doctor also should be writing books.

In fact, any five PC speakers picked at random could make a mint in publishing if they just switched their categories from fact to fiction. Whitley Streiber did it. Why can't these guys? Do they know what kind of economy we live in?

Bill Ryan seems to enjoy collecting these tales. He is like a fireside aggregator. Once he's collected a nice batch, he synthesizes it and creates a metanarrative out of it. He used info gleaned from Project Camelot (PC) to construct A Tale of Two Timelines. If you don't listen to anything else from PC, listen to Ryan weave that web and you won't wonder at his storyteller acumen. He seems like a pot of golly gee mixed with plenty of pattern recognition and a pinch of daydream believing.

Kerry Cassidy is a spiritual adventurer who packs a punch. In PC interviews, Kerry is usually the one who develops a prickly demeanor when she encounters stupidity. This is why I hope I never meet her. I feel one has a right to one's stupidity and I'm afraid Cassidy would slaughter me with mine. She swelled up like a porcupine on laughing gas when she pounced on Dr. Steven Greer, who is himself capable of developing rashes of irritability that demonstrate almost anti-gravitic properties. In a messy UFO celebrity deathmatch, Cassidy whipped Greer silly. Greer haters must have burst into orgasm.

She will wax poetic from time to time about we mortals being on an evolutionary journey but she will also hang the moronic out to dry if her ******** monitor gets crossed too severely. Ryan, by contrast, is slow to wrath and goes to extremes not to offend. That makes him a good partner for Cassidy, who, ironically, seems to be the one person Ryan will attempt to defeat in battle from time to time--especially when they skip production meetings. Ryan, being the gentleman he is, always loses to Cassidy when they fight. Mysteriously, his phone line will sometimes disconnect in an interview session. This is less likely to be the Illuminati and more likely to be Ryan's realization that he can't win and must reboot himself to restore sanity. Cassidy is most assuredly the only person who can make Bill Ryan break out in hives.

They are good together. They produce riveting content. But there is a bit of a disconnect between PC's cheerfulness and its dark content.

Some of the guests seem to be in need of a good therapist, one preferably experienced with paranoid schizophrenics. You can definitely start to believe in your own Press in esoteric circles. Some PC interviews display people not only believing their own press but living in their own worlds.

That is not really too different from the rest of us. We all have our worldviews. We all pretty much live in them. That is why the soccer mom drives the SUV to practice while Bush wipes out one million Iraqis. Her worldview entitles her to an SUV. Her way of life entitles Bush to a one-million-Iraqi wipeout.

So if your worldview features you against the Illuminati in your head and it doesn't effect anyone else how can that be called sick and Operation Iraqi Freedom sane? The schizo fighting the Illuminati in his head isn't going to wipe out one million people. He might be hurting himself and perhaps his family but he isn't going to violate the Geneva Conventions. He may be healthier trying to orient to "reality" a bit better, but even if he swore to himself that his bellyfat was an antigravity system and that he could burp himself to Mars he'd never, ever get to be as sick and demented as George Bush and Dick Cheney were in their best moments.

That doesn't keep me from wishing that Project Camelot use at least some of its funds to provide mental health referrals to some of the souls they have interviewed. I'm not saying what they contend isn't true. But I am saying that what they say could be true AND they could use some help. It seems to me if Camelot's contention is that we are evolving, then Camelot should consider itself obligated to aid in that evolution. And yes, perhaps that would mean dissuading someone convinced he is being hounded by Reptillians from looking for evidence of scales in the photographs of the rich and famous.

Maybe the Lizards are there. Maybe they aren't. But how does doggedly pursuing Reptillians help one deal with everyday life? What do you say to your wife? Honey, I'm sorry, I couldn't look for work because I was hot on the trail of ruling class lizards?

That kind of chap needs help. And I don't see that help coming from Camelot.

Yet.
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:19 PM   #48
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Daydream Believers of Project Camelot

Quote:
sjkted,

Whose blog is this?
Old 01-03-2010, 01:33 PM   #49
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Anchor you are indeed a visionary. I've admire how you hold the intention ever since I first met you. It is a credit to your character to stay on the path in the light.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:58 PM   #50
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Change "would be" to "will be"

Here is something I know for sure:

I will live in a world that where each person takes full responsibility for each thought action words and deed, where each person lives in harmony with themselves and each other person; each person in harmony with nature, the Earth and all her creatures and kingdoms. I will live in a world where all the troublemakers and tyrants have left, never to return.

Daily I visualize the above in the present tense "I live in a world..."

Daily I am contributing to the manifestation of that reality.

Join me.

A..

PS: I agree with the original post as well
I'm with you all the way, brother.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote