Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-14-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Innovation Station

Hello people of Avalon.

I have been working with William on a few different projects and one that we would like to develop is an advanced lighting solution. Over 4 years now we have funded our entire research with private funds. Im at the end of the line! I have funded all can. I need someone who believes in the science of magic who wants to invest in the future of our crazy science club.

The project that I propose to develop first is some basic geometry LED lights. These lights will be powered with a custom ring from the innovation station and a capacitor. The goal is to build a system that is charged from a solar panel for 4 hours. Once the capacitor is charged it will run thousands of LEDS for a month before needing to be charged. With a solar panel it should never run out of a charge! We can light hundreds of LEDS from a single AA battery and the next level that these circuts lead to are entire off grid your house systems the !CUBE...but that is another project for another day. Once we have some simple light bars and the !ST Honey Light and others developed we can then move to the !ST SUN CIRCLES where the LEDS can be used to grow food and herbs. Look on you tube. Tons of info on LEDS for growing. The difference we have is that our system will be using the most advanced power method on the planet. Read the Jouel Theif thread on www.overunity.com

The lighting part is something that I have a personal interest in (LEDS ARE SO COOL) and once this is rolling we can develop so many more projects. So my question is...who wants to get in the door and invest in something huge today! I am running out of time to make something happen so I put this out there. not much of a business plan but I guess we have always done things a little differently. The potential of developing this project is huge and I know will be kind of a big deal on the world stage... What else can I say? I need some help here...anyone who dose not work for some secret black ops **** wanna help me start a lighting company that can help to light up the world! THOUSANDS OF LEDS from a SINGLE AA!!! Good place to start, It gets much more advanced from there.

I have some basic drawings started and CNC production ready...come on who wants to spend a few bucks on making something awesome happen. Not only will it help me turn the heat up here at my castle where my family is about to leave because were at the end of the line but I might be able to keep Northern Boy off the streets this winter by creating a few jobs! Building the new economy through the advanced use of IST hard work and research into magnetics, electrics, and gravitcs! Once the lighting company is generating revenue who knows what we can build...the universe is the no limit!

Well any business folks out there wanna grab a hold of the steering wheel and drive this ship for a bit... i'm telling you most advanced power supply going! William has worked hard with zero funding. I have built my market network with about the same amount of funding it is now time to take this science club to the galactic level and I need some help from you! Please contact me if your interested to move fast...as soon as we have funding we can order the parts needed to build final prototypes and be ready for production in weeks! M.T. I got people waiting to buy these once they are built. Im even going to sell them at my galactic market!

Well if that's not crazy enough to get ya going I don't know what is. I have a shop on call who can produce the first production runs. AERO INDUSTRIES. I made the website a while ago when I was working there in the good ol days
www.aero-industries.com

Its my friends place and I want to make sure that we get a manufacturing contract put in place so that we can create some new jobs for my family and friends in this area who have helped me so much in my life. What goes around comes around Its my time to shine now!

So again, who wants to do some business with the Jester...come on!!!

That's 15 3V 10MM LEDS running from a single AA and a basic Joule Thief over 1 year ago! We have spoken to some investors but many just want to steal and try to control the precious and horde it in the dark caves. This is technology of the light and it will stay that way! PEACE JT

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 12-14-2009 at 04:45 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:36 PM   #2
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Innovation Station

JT TUNED 27 HARMONICS VIA MAGNET !

JT PHASE 2 RINGGGGINGGGG WAVE

JT PHASE 2

Old 12-14-2009, 06:07 PM   #3
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

overunity.com

http://www.overunity.com/

Old 12-14-2009, 06:24 PM   #4
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Old 12-14-2009, 11:23 PM   #5
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

We were playing with HHO for a while but the JT Rings are just so much more powerful. Here is a pic of the HHOOKA built by William a couple years ago. I had started to install this into my car but you need to modify the oxygen sensors and may need to play with the timing and I'm not a licensed mechanic so having a working fuel cell is as far as this project ever seemed to progress. LEDS and JT's are much more exciting. So still trying to dig up some resources to go into ~MEGA~ Production!!! These little JT cridders are slick! The future is bright bring your shades!!!

Old 12-15-2009, 03:24 PM   #6
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

If you want to build lots of different lights contact me today! send me an email to my market website! OK...here is my email info@holsteinfarmersmarket.ca

The time to move on a project like this is NOW!!! The next projects after the leds lights are personal power devices for your house/car/bus/town/city/planet!!! But we want to start of with the LEDS because they are practical and ready to sell! One step at a time...before the real big deal the world has been waiting for. I know that the technology behind why the device can light hundreds of volts of lights can also be modified for other applications. Anyway...as of today this project is still in the open for someone to get in and help me develop this. KICK IT!!! TECHNOLOGY OF THE LIGHT!!! PEACE JT

Old 12-15-2009, 07:48 PM   #7
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

AEROBINE!!!

I build this out of some scraps that were laying around the shop for fun. In 2007. Just to see if I could do it. This can be scaled up to hundreds of feet tall if you want one. I took this to the CBC for dragons den interviews and told them it was called the Aerobine and joked the code name for the project was the Dragon Slayer. Anyway i got wised up and wished good luck. The research council of canada drove all the way to our shop to look offered me support to develop this technology that then never delivered! Anyway...I tested it by putting it in the wind and its got some spin for sure! I have run with a small test generator but do not have any specs as to how much torque it has. I don't have a torque meter! Either way...the design hit me in my minds eye one day and I had to build it. I got an amazing team of friends who helped me build this.

Anyway...with some investment and interest in running a lighting company we can for sure no doubt make some kick ass lighting and when there is a profit Im probably going to build a bigger AEROBINE Tower just because I can! A unit like this can generate electrical and mechanical power. I bet it would gear up a flywheel real nice!

Old 12-15-2009, 09:50 PM   #8
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Anyway...still trying to sell these lights. There is no debate about it!

MOST ADVANCED LED POWER SUPPLY ON THE PLANET!!!

THOUSANDS OF LEDS FROM ONE RING!!! MAYBE MORE!!!

Someone out there with a business suit has gotta wanna sell these. wont take much...a few bucks and some hard work.

There are so many other things to build. These lights will simply be a way to get this technology in use. Everyone is gonna be wanting this soon...i say the time to move is now! Innovation Station - TESLA AND TWAIN! WERE BACK!!!

Come on...who out there wants to risk some of that paper with pictures of dead people on it to make something real happen. This lighting project is the first phase of something truly amazing! This is making thousands of volts from 1.2 !!! We will custom wire rings to light thousands of LEDS! Millions if you want em! All from the kickback! But we can not do it without some funding. And not fake money offers so you can just steal our projects or try to trick us into making weapons. Thats not cool

Old 12-15-2009, 09:55 PM   #9
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

JUST PLAYING IN THE LAB!!! AGAIN!!! MORE ADVANCED THIS TIME!!!

ITS AMAZING WHAT PEOPLE WILL DO FOR THE PRECIOUS!!!

THIS TIME WERE GONNA TAKE IT TO THE TOP!!! GIVE PEACE A BUDGET!!!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 12-15-2009 at 09:59 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:03 PM   #10
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

RING OF FIRE!!!

500 volt jt

Old 12-16-2009, 12:04 AM   #11
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

JUST SELLING SOME TRUNK AMPS FOR RENT MONEY YA KNOW!!!

IF YOU ARE ANYONE WANTS TO SET UP A CABLES SYSTEM!!!

I REALLY HOPE SOMEONE SEES THIS POST WHO WANTS TO INVEST!!!

These are probably worth more then $250! let me know if you want em because i got a bunch more! Buy my trinkets!!! So I can invest in free energy! What I was told is that the !CUBE will be able to produce at least 1KW but this is going to require some parts to build with and last time I looked they were not on sale for free The main plan as stated is to start with building advanced lighting systems and take it from there! This is really so simple and awesome. Who wants to work with the isteam! Have Planet Need Power!

1MHZ to 1GHZ RF Amplifier (Network)

Trunk Amp for CATV System
Old 12-16-2009, 04:41 AM   #12
ISIS
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Jester

I've just scrolled through this amazing thread of yours...
What kind of inventment are you looking for, to get this moving?
Anyway, you can pm me, so not to disclose your info...or email me...
focusonyou@rogers.com
By the way, we have met and spoken in a ground crew meet....
talk soon...
ISIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 06:24 PM   #13
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Well whats a lighting company using JT coils that can light up THOUSANDS OF LEDS from a single AA worth?

I spoke with William and we talked about why we should even make LEDS. What this technology leads to is so much more.

The so called leaders of the world continue to lie. Everyday! Why should we even continue our work? Sure lights are a great way to get this out there but the devices that we could build are far more advanced then lighting THOUSANDS of LEDS. Power entire shops! HOUSES!!! with several KW!!!

~MEGA CREATIVITY~

That's what started it all. A dream to build an innovation station where other inventors and designers can work together. So we build some things. They turned into gadgets and spark gaps and neo zaps and flux capicitors and 3 phase frequency anti gravity controllers and toroid power units TPU and Joule Theif coils by the hundreds and back emf coil tests and several times proof of over unity and the ability to explain magnetics gravitics and electrics.

CREATION!!!

THERE IS NO LIMITS!!!

so i really don't know what to say. Would be nice to get some kind of a budget to build. I have never had more then $3000 and I only had it for about 15 min. Anyway. Money is the worst thing to happen in my life. It has almost destroyed my family. We are on the verge of the biggest thing to happen to humanity in terms of technology advancements and Im sure that this is the most advanced power supply for LEDS going.

Once a production plan is in operation fast!!! ...LED GROW LIGHTS FOR FOOD!!! FOOD!!! From a double A battery or small solar panel! GROW FOOD AND HERBS!!! ANYWHERE!!!

I am sure I can still talk William into wiring up something in a hurry to light thousands of LEDS but I gotta buy them first and its going to take some real investment of money and some project management help. Soon as we get the lights we can light them up...like the same day. These will sell by the millions...come on. Cant you see the light!

Contact me today if you want in before this deal is off the table for ever!

Some people have a great responsibility.

I guess I didn't know

I have a personal interest in setting up a lighting production because as I mentioned my friends have an amazign design company and this will be a great fit with the type of work they do. It can help to make jobs. Once this catches on and some serious investment is behind it I am sure it can make a bit of a big deal on the world stage. Do you know how that device works! And what it has the potential to do! The lights are just a stepping stone to the launch of the Innovation Station as leaders in technologies. If you only knew what we have! One more shout out for PEACE!!!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 12-16-2009 at 06:33 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:41 PM   #14
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

FILSINGER TURBINE!!!

Quote:
Water powered engine verry low friction
One of Williams inventions he made in 2007! This thing really gets moving FAST!!! Lots of power there from a little squirt of water!
Old 12-16-2009, 09:24 PM   #15
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

With one 4-6 hour charge from a very small solar panel or small wind turbine Thousands of LEDS can run for days and days!!! We can even start selling pre wound rings to other lighting companies around the world! We have had a few ring designs for sale for many months but what do you do with something so amazing and no funding?! Get on the internet and just keep on shouting out for peace! I am sure that first prototypes could be sold to some of the larger chain stores to get this advanced lighting to the people! I would post a picture of more leds glowing but now need to purchase more to build larger prototypes then these lights will be offered for sale until money crashes or whatever! I'm trying to turn up the heat! Come on buy my shinny trinkets

THOUSANDS OF LED LIGHTS FOR DAYS FROM ONE CHARGE!!!

Here is another design for wind turbines! We could build this too but I would really rather start building some light bars to generate some cash flow to build more ~MEGA~ CREATIVITY!!! PEACE!!! JT

AEROBINE 360!!!

Old 12-17-2009, 02:05 AM   #16
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Well here is 45 LEDS light up from a almost dead AA battery! This photo is almost 1 year old now! i don't know what else to do. Got these cool JT gizmos that William made and could fabricate some awesome lights!!!

Old 12-17-2009, 03:48 AM   #17
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
~MEGA CREATIVITY~

That's what started it all. A dream to build an innovation station where other inventors and designers can work together. So we build some things. They turned into gadgets and spark gaps and neo zaps and flux capicitors and 3 phase frequency anti gravity controllers and toroid power units TPU and Joule Thief coils by the hundreds and back emf coil tests and several times proof of over unity and the ability to explain magnetics gravitics and electrics.

CREATION!!!

THERE IS NO LIMITS!!!

so i really don't know what to say. Would be nice to get some kind of a budget to build. I have never had more then $3000 and I only had it for about 15 min.
That's funny, 15 minutes First off, I read some of Thunderbird's posts about commercial ventures. He had great ideas.

OK. I see a one year start up budget for $150,000. Maybe $100,000
if there are 2 of you (no project manager role) and you pinch it.

You might want to package kits (prototype, if product is self-assembly with instructions < that's the knowledge). You might want to already approach Canadian Tire for info and scheduling re buyers. Also, Mountain Equipment Co-op. Also maybe a national grocery chain? service station with a convenience stores? camping/ outdoors chains? greenhouses and floral shops. Tractor/ farm equipment places (plug no till ! lol). Farmer co-operatives. Teacher supplies stores. Bike shops (for night lights, safety kits, includes motorbikes.) All regarding buying protocols.

Also, you can think about teaming up with another product, like fancy cars and art galleries (showrooms) do. People tend to invest if there are sales avenues in place. Also, a co-operative fund is an option, but takes a lot of time (year) to put together. Mostly, sales avenues need to be in place for that too.

There you have 2 cents Good luck! Phase One
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:09 AM   #18
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
There you have 2 cents Good luck! Phase One
Well thats a great start! We will soon be able to purchase another LED bulb LOL

Thanks No Caste for the actual great advice! I can not count how much junk we have ripped apart just to get William some components to work with. I used to joke that if your microwave is missing you'll know the isteam has been through the kitchen. Anyway... Thats what im talking about!! These lights are gonna be awesome! If someone wants to fund the project and sell these things just about anywhere. I left a message at canadian tire HQ the other day for their buyers but they have not returned my call yet. Anyway. I can see with my own eyes how amazing this technology will be to the LED industry and there are so many other applications that this could be applied to.

My goal is to set up a manufacture/production at our shop for starters and if this grows as fast as it should I would think other shops around the world might be interested in this as well. Anyway...I am simply trying to get something going so that we can take it all to the next level and could use some assistance from some business gurus that know how to make deals happen. Hopefully someone will see this thread and realize the potential of what has been posted here and help get Aero contact and maybe even turn a profit! We can all use a few bucks no doubt but money is not the main goal...building the advanced tech is. william is a hard worker and has done a lot with next to nothing. He has invented some very cool devices that I hope he will share with the world some day. For now my goal is SIMPLE LEDS to get something solid founded and developed to leverage future inventions! With a simple business plan I am sure this could take off in a hurry and develop into something special. Well another shout out for PEACE!!!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 12-17-2009 at 04:17 AM.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:12 AM   #19
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

JT, I'm lovin it...wish I had spare funds for you...LED'S are excellent...most lighting guys here are using LED'S, LESS POWER, cheaper to source, and more robust.

Hydro Indoor gardens are becoming LED popular also, mostly cheaper on the power bill and much less heat.

Keep the great work

Peace
Old 12-17-2009, 05:39 AM   #20
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross H View Post
JT, I'm lovin it.

Peace
Thanks Ross! Here we go!!! No stopping it now!

well it looks like there truly is gold falling from the ceiling of this world!

Someone was paying to get rid of some old junk and it was scooped by W and wouldn't ya know...they happen to have a few pounds of gold in the components! So once again the boys go on and on and on!!! The project will now be funded again from our own personal funds! Looks like i might just be getting the mills fired up in the next few days! O.M.G. They were paying someone to throw their gold out!!! HAHAHA!!! Dozzy humans! LOL

I tell ya...the universe is awesome when your in the groove! Ok where are my safety glasses...i better fire up my design software and get busy now! YES!!! I will post some pictures when I get the new prototypes built! And I am sure that there are other projects that will be developed now that we can buy parts! Hold on to your planet! Isteam got some fuel to the fire now!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 12-17-2009 at 06:54 AM.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:43 AM   #21
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

JT, Excellent score...U on your way, Best O luck my friend

Peace
Old 12-17-2009, 06:01 AM   #22
dwonder
Avalon Senior Member

JT, I've been here at pa since day1. I remember the day you arrived. Your posts are so good.
How did I miss this; just saw this now.Lets do it. Dont got much money but the connects are all there. I would like to start pming you. I've been living in Seattle for 10 yrs now. Before that 8 yrs on VI, Canada. Born in Cali and have many friends in Norcal.
How much area do you think we can light up? A whole skaterboardpark? I'm involved in a non-profit association that builds these.
You know, free is the new black. We can get the backing to get this to go. Fk canadin tire. I dont have the time to go over all this now _ I'm heading to Vancouver for xmas. But lets start talking. I see your up and ready but how much to light up how much? we run halagens on off our gas gen now. can we run a sound system too? Power saws?
If your just talking just lights well ok, but a power system is what we need. I'll go back and check all your links out. I could be serious if you are.
Cheers, wonder
dwonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:02 AM   #23
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwonder View Post
JT, I've been here at pa since day1. I remember the day you arrived. I'll go back and check all your links out. I could be serious if you are.
Cheers, wonder

Its been one flippin wild whirlwind of a ride that's for sure!

alright wonder! Lets see what happens. I'm serious some days...the handle jester is just cover...hide out in the open!

Lights. Lights. Thats where I want to start. i am going to be building some prototypes here soon. Probably a thousand leds per panel maybe two thousand hard to say. Probably try a few different designs keeping it simple to start with then we can always advance the designs later.

We can do anything. At least thats what I keep telling myself. Light up a skate park...sure! I don't see why we can't. I'll send you a PM!

peace jt
Old 12-17-2009, 07:58 AM   #24
dwonder
Avalon Senior Member

yo, JT pmed you back but it failed. ? what up, oh well, Will resend to your proper address.
So how much area do you think 2000 leds will light up?

wonder
dwonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:52 PM   #25
Iceman
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Jester i am so excited for you that you projects our finally taking off i wish i had some money to give you to help,,,,but i do have some old t.vs,,,vcrs,,,dvd players and video game systems you can have if they will help with your projects pm if you are interested
peace
Iceman is offline   Reply With Quote