Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-22-2010, 10:24 PM   #51
golfsierra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: MORE WiNGMAKERs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
I love the WingMakers material, and of course Lyricus and The Event Temples.

Having been a student for most of my life of the occult, religion, history and philosophy, James offers some incredibly tantalizing information about who and what we are.

He doesn't waver from his intentions and I find myself listening quietly to what he has to say, practicing and studying the material in more and more detail.

In this modern era of information overload it becomes extremely important for all people to be discerning with their time and the information they take in.

The information given to us by James is at the top of my list and if you haven't checked out, it is well worth the effort.

Peace
So some of you (all of you ?!) think that what this 'James' tells you is the truth and real fact ?
Well,
the Wingmakers stuff was a creation of one Mark Hempel, who put this stuff online for the first time in 1998. On the CAUS pages of 1998/1999, you still can find some people's messages, expressing their doubts that the wingmakers.com stuff was real. They were proven right by Mark Hempel himself:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...6f2820903c27f#

He clearly stated here:
"I have all the content. I
created the site to be the blueprint for a film or TV series. It's taken 3
years to produce all of the content. I created everything you'll see on the
site. It's completed integrated."

Below the text, Mark posted the link to his web site wingmakers.com.
That was on Nov, 25, 1998.

So, Hempel is James !

The domain Wingmakers.com was registered to Hempel on June 20, 1998.
Lyricus.org followed on November 4, 2003.

Debunking Hempels creation "The Wingmakers" was a by-product of the 5-year investigation into Bielek's claims.

You can find all the truth about Mark Hemple here -- if you really want to find out what is true and what is not:
http://www.bielek-debunked.com/Wingmaker.html

But I don't expect somebody of you folks to change your mind - through the years I realized that people claim to look for the truth, but once they are shown / given it, they refuse to accept. Not my problem, only yours...
golfsierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:31 PM   #52
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfsierra View Post
So some of you (all of you ?!) think that what this 'James' tells you is the truth and real fact ?
Well,
the Wingmakers stuff was a creation of one Mark Hempel, who put this stuff online for the first time in 1998. On the CAUS pages of 1998/1999, you still can find some people's messages, expressing their doubts that the wingmakers.com stuff was real. They were proven right by Mark Hempel himself:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...6f2820903c27f#

He clearly stated here:
"I have all the content. I
created the site to be the blueprint for a film or TV series. It's taken 3
years to produce all of the content. I created everything you'll see on the
site. It's completed integrated."

Below the text, Mark posted the link to his web site wingmakers.com.
That was on Nov, 25, 1998.

So, Hempel is James !

The domain Wingmakers.com was registered to Hempel on June 20, 1998.
Lyricus.org followed on November 4, 2003.

Debunking Hempels creation "The Wingmakers" was a by-product of the 5-year investigation into Bielek's claims.

You can find all the truth about Mark Hemple here -- if you really want to find out what is true and what is not:
http://www.bielek-debunked.com/Wingmaker.html

But I don't expect somebody of you folks to change your mind - through the years I realized that people claim to look for the truth, but once they are shown / given it, they refuse to accept. Not my problem, only yours...
I'm glad you brought this up- Peter Moon says Wingmakers is a hoax- they even used Dr. Anderson's name and then removed it and he himself is not being clear on it- Peter thinks maybe he was used for mind control.

As a Truthseeker, I am not falling for many of these tall tales anymore these days..... am fed up with the hoaxing
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 02:19 AM   #53
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
I'm glad you brought this up- Peter Moon says Wingmakers is a hoax- they even used Dr. Anderson's name and then removed it and he himself is not being clear on it- Peter thinks maybe he was used for mind control.

As a Truthseeker, I am not falling for many of these tall tales anymore these days..... am fed up with the hoaxing
This is not the whole story eleni!

I have studied the wingmakers material thoroughly and it has been revised as stated by golfsierra.
For example I could figure out how a distance to the 'invading robots of 2011' had been changed to conform with scientific data.

What people seem to overlook is what the motive of the wingmakers material might be.

Here is my take. James wingmaker is indeed a 'high level' 'initiate' illuminati or otherwise. If this James is Mark Hempel (I think not) or uses the Mark Hempel information as a screen is relatively unimportant and inconsequential.
His scientific data about the universe and 'prime source' is magnificent and in concordance with all of my totally independent and unconnected 'discoveries' and insights.

So where and how did 'he' obtain this data?

He has imo total access to the collective database of the human histories as a 'high echelon' insider and from this 'he' constructed the storyline of the 'ancient arrow site', the Anderson-15 agenda etc. etc.

Basically, the Anderson-15 story is archetypical for a relative true mapping of the illuminati database onto this 'science fiction'.

So anyone having read the wingmaker material and having ben impressed by it, has NOT been deceived in terms of the information, but has been deceived as to the origin of the wingmakers.

So I would advice anyone to take the data seriously indeed with the caveat, that James wingmaker 'knows what he knows' because he has had or has access to the HIGHEST database of the PTB.

His motive for 'going public' is so similar to that of other 'whitehats' so called.
'They' know that the 'game is up' and that the 'change of the guard' cannot be avoided any longer especially at the 'emotion charged' 2012 timeline.

I'll elaborate on this if asked.

Abraxas

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-23-2010 at 02:23 AM.
abraxasinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 03:27 AM   #54
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Edited to remove... as I need to keep my mouth shut!

Last edited by Moxie; 01-23-2010 at 07:54 PM.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 06:57 PM   #55
golfsierra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post

I have studied the wingmakers material thoroughly and it has been revised as stated by golfsierra.
For example I could figure out how a distance to the 'invading robots of 2011' had been changed to conform with scientific data.

What people seem to overlook is what the motive of the wingmakers material might be.
For the motive of the wingmakers material, you should ask the one who created it - Mark Hempel ! He is the only one in this universe who knows - all others are just making assumtionns and wild guesses.

Quote:
He has imo total access to the collective database of the human histories as a 'high echelon' insider and from this 'he' constructed the storyline of the 'ancient arrow site', the Anderson-15 agenda etc. etc.

So anyone having read the wingmaker material and having ben impressed by it, has NOT been deceived in terms of the information, but has been deceived as to the origin of the wingmakers.

Quote:
So I would advice anyone to take the data seriously indeed with the caveat, that James wingmaker 'knows what he knows' because he has had or has access to the HIGHEST database of the PTB.
Abraxas, you don't stand on solid ground.
Your statement is based on the assumption that
- James is a real person / entity
- there is something like a 'database of human history' (whoever created/ maintains it ?)
- a real 'Anderson-15 agenda' (whatever that might be ?)

All of that are speculations, unproven claims and hearsay.
To me, this is all the same nonsense like the whole 2012 discussion, which will turn out as paranoia like all the 'end of the world' rumors and claims that we have seen in 1999.

In 2012, nothing unusual will happpen. We might see another war, another economic crisis, maybe a new swine-flu, whatever - but the world will continue to exist as before.

How about spending your time with some real life issues: Speak with your kids / wife/ husband and spent some time with them, talk to your neighbors, raise some money for the victims of the Haiti earthquake or do something useful - reading / writing / talking about the wingmakers stuff and what 'might be the meaning of it' is totally waste of time for any intelligent human being.

Nuv said.

Best regards,

Golf Sierra
golfsierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:28 PM   #56
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
For the motive of the wingmakers material, you should ask the one who created it - Mark Hempel ! He is the only one in this universe who knows - all others are just making assumtionns and wild guesses.
Motives are irrelevant. Content is important, actions and consequences too.

Quote:
Abraxas, you don't stand on solid ground.
Your statement is based on the assumption that
- James is a real person / entity
- there is something like a 'database of human history' (whoever created/ maintains it ?)
- a real 'Anderson-15 agenda' (whatever that might be ?)

All of that are speculations, unproven claims and hearsay.
To me, this is all the same nonsense like the whole 2012 discussion, which will turn out as paranoia like all the 'end of the world' rumors and claims that we have seen in 1999.

In 2012, nothing unusual will happpen. We might see another war, another economic crisis, maybe a new swine-flu, whatever - but the world will continue to exist as before.
Your continuing tactic of attacking the messenger is not impressive. Please contribute something constructive or at least something that deals with content. Accusing someone of speculation then speculating yourself is equally not impressive.

Quote:
Nuv said.
I certainly hope so.

On the topic of wingmakers, my favorite stuff so far has been these audio files of Mark Hempel interviewing James. Posted on a few other threads, they are not on this one yet, so...

http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/..._Session_1.mp3
http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/..._Session_2.mp3
http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/..._Session_3.mp3

Last edited by Sideshow Shaman; 01-23-2010 at 07:45 PM.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:51 PM   #57
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

james / and, mark in our opinion - are 2 different people

btw, kerrie; is the one,
who holds the rights to the wingmaker stuff

if it was made into a movie
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:22 AM   #58
MarDukTov
Avalon Senior Member

If you are one you know the truth and if not your opinion as to whether it is real or not does not matter....but having said that all can benefit from participating in the entrainment that takes place every day at www.eventtemples.com
MarDukTov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:26 AM   #59
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

we've enjoyed The Event Temples
Old 01-24-2010, 02:38 AM   #60
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Here is my take. James wingmaker is indeed a 'high level' 'initiate' illuminati or otherwise. If this James is Mark Hempel (I think not) or uses the Mark Hempel information as a screen is relatively unimportant and inconsequential.
His scientific data about the universe and 'prime source' is magnificent and in concordance with all of my totally independent and unconnected 'discoveries' and insights.

So where and how did 'he' obtain this data?

Basically, the Anderson-15 story is archetypical for a relative true mapping of the illuminati database onto this 'science fiction'.

His motive for 'going public' is so similar to that of other 'whitehats' so called.
'They' know that the 'game is up' and that the 'change of the guard' cannot be avoided any longer especially at the 'emotion charged' 2012 timeline.

Abraxas
Okay, fair enough. When I first heard Jame's interview several years ago- he did remind me of an Illume- they way he speaks etc; That did *flip* me out a bit, and I got the impression he was residing in a *different place*. That's just what I picked up on- I could be completely wrong.
Old 01-24-2010, 02:42 AM   #61
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
james / and, mark in our opinion - are 2 different people

btw, kerrie; is the one,
who holds the rights to the wingmaker stuff

if it was made into a movie
Yes, me too. BTW- Susan- have you ever *viewed* James? I have and I can tell you what he looks like. James is IMO a real person. As to the entire Wingmaker's story- I don't know- there are some loopholes.
Old 01-24-2010, 02:45 AM   #62
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

and, there really is a group of people
who stop one side/from blowing up the other side

fifteen - or, a man like him, was NOT a myth
Old 01-24-2010, 02:50 AM   #63
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

most highly educated people would come across that way

trouble is, in this world - a lot of the highly educated; were NOT taught the real truth

sio, that kind of puts a spin on - what is a knowledgeable; and; highly educated person
Old 01-24-2010, 02:52 AM   #64
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I'm not interested in that. Perhaps you could tell us about dog/human interaction. I'm always trying to be a better human for my dog.
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:14 PM   #65
MarDukTov
Avalon Senior Member

Were the humor not laced with sarcasm from an ongoing "battle " between you 2.....it would be funnier...but since you asked.....good food fresh water and lots of love and exercise WINGMAKERWILL keep them from eating you who sounds like he is doing a good enough job as a human for the hounds in his care.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:19 AM   #66
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
and, there really is a group of people
who stop one side/from blowing up the other side

fifteen - or, a man like him, was NOT a myth

Well said eleni and Susan.
I feel James IS 15 in autobiography invented and embellished albeit so.

Abraxas
Old 01-25-2010, 01:29 AM   #67
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Shaman View Post
Motives are irrelevant. Content is important, actions and consequences too.

Your continuing tactic of attacking the messenger is not impressive. Please contribute something constructive or at least something that deals with content. Accusing someone of speculation then speculating yourself is equally not impressive.

I certainly hope so.

On the topic of wingmakers, my favorite stuff so far has been these audio files of Mark Hempel interviewing James. Posted on a few other threads, they are not on this one yet, so...

http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/..._Session_1.mp3
http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/..._Session_2.mp3
http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/..._Session_3.mp3

Indeed, Sideshow Shaman. I remain unconvinced about some of the practical techniques and aspects of the wingmakers timeline, but as the praxis seems to work for many as a form of meditation, what harm can be done?
The basic science is a unifying science as a metaphysics and one can not ask for more in these times of transformation.

Abraxas
Old 01-25-2010, 03:13 AM   #68
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Okay, fair enough. When I first heard Jame's interview several years ago- he did remind me of an Illume- they way he speaks etc; That did *flip* me out a bit, and I got the impression he was residing in a *different place*. That's just what I picked up on- I could be completely wrong.

You are 'completely' right.
I shall be offline for a while.
AA
Old 03-22-2010, 12:57 PM   #69
MarDukTov
Avalon Senior Member

Pre 3d birth Contracts are now due.....and many if not all are being activated ....to receive the transmission behind the words which are ONLY Symbols....going to www.wingmakers,com and reading in order the materials best way but not the only way to begin doing this.