Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-12-2009, 05:44 AM   #1
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default MORE WiNGMAKERs

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...0Wingmaker.pdf
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 05:55 PM   #2
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: MORE WiNGMAKERs

I clicked and it said page not found. Can you link it again please?
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:49 PM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...0Wingmaker.pdf

it's there ???
Old 11-12-2009, 09:59 PM   #4
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Use this: http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/word/wingmaker.pdf
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 03:07 AM   #5
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Many thanks, Susan. I would never have found this on my own. A definite "must read" for many reasons.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 03:11 AM   #6
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you!
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:00 AM   #7
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i have always loved the wingmaker stuff !!!
Old 12-23-2009, 04:31 PM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

And, there is this one too:

James of the Wingmakers

http://www.projectcamelot.org/wingmakers_synopsis.pdf
Old 12-23-2009, 04:37 PM   #9
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: MORE WiNGMAKERs

Thank you exchanger. I am also very much interested in the Wingmakers material. Thank you for sharing.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:05 PM   #10
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so much for posting this

Can't get enough of James/Wingmakers

Happy Holidays!
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:50 PM   #11
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

HERE'S THE MUSIC :

http://www.wingmakers.com/musicsampler.html

(TOO BAD, WE CAN'T HAVE IT PLAYING in the BACKGROUND
HERE ON PA/PC)

ENJOY/ENJOY/ENJOY

WE LISTEN TO THIS A LOT; WE LOVE iT
Old 12-23-2009, 09:51 PM   #12
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

ANCiENT ARROW BOOK iS HERE TO READ

http://www.wingmakers.com/book-aap1-8.html
Old 12-23-2009, 10:11 PM   #13
rfebres
Avalon Senior Member

I am also reading the Materials, and these are the sites related to Wingmakers:

http://www.wingmakers.com/index.html

http://www.lyricus.org/default.htm

http://eventtemples.com/

http://www.sovereignintegral.org/

Roland
rfebres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:26 PM   #14
MarDukTov
Avalon Senior Member

I like the event Temples and have grown by participating in the synchronized Flow in Compassion that is ongoing at 2AM 2PM 9AM 9PM every day and would recommend to anyone that is drawn to the Wingmaker energy.
MarDukTov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:30 PM   #15
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

fantastic reading thanks so much for sharing
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:28 PM   #16
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarDukTov View Post
I like the event Temples and have grown by participating in the synchronized Flow in Compassion that is ongoing at 2AM 2PM 9AM 9PM every day and would recommend to anyone that is drawn to the Wingmaker energy.
GRETINGS MY GOOD FRIEND - AND, FLY in !!!

no fly thrus allowed !!!
Old 12-23-2009, 11:31 PM   #17
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surial View Post
Thank you exchanger. I am also very much interested in the Wingmakers material. Thank you for sharing.
welcome back surial - good to see you here

always good to have messengers of light around
Old 12-25-2009, 04:23 PM   #18
bigmo
Avalon Senior Member

I love the WingMakers material, and of course Lyricus and The Event Temples.

Having been a student for most of my life of the occult, religion, history and philosophy, James offers some incredibly tantalizing information about who and what we are.

He doesn't waver from his intentions and I find myself listening quietly to what he has to say, practicing and studying the material in more and more detail.

In this modern era of information overload it becomes extremely important for all people to be discerning with their time and the information they take in.

The information given to us by James is at the top of my list and if you haven't checked out, it is well worth the effort.

Peace
bigmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 05:38 PM   #19
MarDukTov
Avalon Senior Member

James has provided a compass for us to use.....as in reading the Wingmaker materials even though parts have been edited....one does recive a transmission from First Source that WINGMAKERWILL bring YOU who has the prebirth ( and so many do ) home,
MarDukTov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:20 AM   #20
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surial View Post
Hi Surial!

The wingmakers material is genuine as it has identified the quantum connection to the source.
Anyone 'taking it to heart and mind' and 'trying to understand' its artistic-scientific-spiritual synthesis will 'experience' 'frequency modulations - necessary for 'self harmonisation'.
The 2011 scenario of the Animus/Anima 'invasion' is a powerful archetype which will occur.
However this 'robotic invasion' represents a particular sublevel expression of a more fundamental archetype, which can be found in the wingmaker material in connection to the 'Grand Portal'.

The actual wingmakers website at the present time represents the introduction of archetypes on a subconscious (artistic harmonization) level as a grounding for 'omni-science' (the discovery of the science of the soul as James has said).

Abraxasinas
abraxasinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:45 PM   #21
WineHippie
Avalon Senior Member

greetings, all....
i offer this add'l link to James/Wingmakers.... it has taken
me months or re-reading to even begin to understand, there
are answers to many questions here - i find the definition
and workings of the "HMS" (human mind system) and the
info on "quantum pause" irresistible... i invite you to read
this quote, then visit the entire document/page....

"Remember that the astral and mind domains are within the human instrument, so we are not interested in journeying there since they remain inside the Human Mind System, and are thus illusory and misleading. Quantum Pause is a method or process of disentangling from the Human Mind System, realizing that your self-definitions and identifications with culture, family, religion, spirituality, material possessions, money, and purpose, have been programmed and are not really who you are.

This is a difficult path for many people to accept, but this is what Quantum Pause is designed to achieve. It is the breath, enabled through Nature, that is life-giving to the human instrument, and it is the human instrument that is life-giving to the Sovereign Integral within the manifested physical reality of Earth. Thus, breath is the link, and Quantum Pause enables this link to be nurtured, expanded, strengthened, and made stable.

It is also important to understand that everything I bring forward for an individual’s consideration should be treated as a framework, not a prescriptive technique that should be followed rigidly. Individuals need to take responsibility for establishing their own exploratory techniques, methods of expansion, and new behaviors of disentangling from the HMS. Quantum Pause is a framework, not a specific system. With the web (an analogue of the Genetic Mind), there are ways to share your adjustments, add-ons, alterations, and new techniques, and I would encourage people to do this.

One last comment on the application of Quantum Pause, the big “wow” experience is not the fish you are trying to catch. You are not trying to attract anything to you; you are not trying to learn new information or become more knowledgeable; you are not trying to move energy around in your body; you are not trying to leave your body; and you are not trying to commune with your higher self or God. Your purpose, in applying Quantum Pause, is to pull down the walls that separate you from that state of consciousness that you are, and will always be, and have always been.

Quantum Pause is designed to align you with the transparency and expansion of this era of which we are all a part."

source: http://projectcamelot.org/james_wing..._integral.html
WineHippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:14 PM   #22
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

James puts emphasis on "behavioral intelligence" and that best describes what I am now focusing on. I have read a lot of spiritual texts and not without some benefit or change in behavior, but directly addressing my behaviors during my history as a spiritual being is what is making the most change in what I do everyday. Actual negative energies/decisions are leaving me. In addition, all those texts I read before shine with a brighter light when I read them now. Some of them I sort of "graduated" from because I no longer need them to hold myself in balance, in check.

Gnosis

Last edited by Gnosis5; 12-29-2009 at 09:32 PM.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:26 PM   #23
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote from James:

This impinges on me:

"...it is in the ambition frequency of a single individual that the dark energies can dull the heart’s wisdom and awaken the cunning of the darkened mind."

Gnosis

Old 12-29-2009, 09:32 PM   #24
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I have gone to his web page and am just about finished reading his interviews under Neruda interviews with Sarah

What amazing information. When I heard him speaking on the you tube, I found him to be so specific in details and had quite calmness about him

I can get so lost in the paintings and music from within the chambers.

Such wonderful insights this man has and I'm so happy to have been directed to his site by this
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:41 PM   #25
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WineHippie View Post
greetings, all....
i offer this add'l link to James/Wingmakers.... it has taken
me months or re-reading to even begin to understand, there
are answers to many questions here - i find the definition
and workings of the "HMS" (human mind system) and the
info on "quantum pause" irresistible... i invite you to read
this quote, then visit the entire document/page....

"Remember that the astral and mind domains are within the human instrument, so we are not interested in journeying there since they remain inside the Human Mind System, and are thus illusory and misleading. Quantum Pause is a method or process of disentangling from the Human Mind System, realizing that your self-definitions and identifications with culture, family, religion, spirituality, material possessions, money, and purpose, have been programmed and are not really who you are.

This is a difficult path for many people to accept, but this is what Quantum Pause is designed to achieve. It is the breath, enabled through Nature, that is life-giving to the human instrument, and it is the human instrument that is life-giving to the Sovereign Integral within the manifested physical reality of Earth. Thus, breath is the link, and Quantum Pause enables this link to be nurtured, expanded, strengthened, and made stable.

It is also important to understand that everything I bring forward for an individual’s consideration should be treated as a framework, not a prescriptive technique that should be followed rigidly. Individuals need to take responsibility for establishing their own exploratory techniques, methods of expansion, and new behaviors of disentangling from the HMS. Quantum Pause is a framework, not a specific system. With the web (an analogue of the Genetic Mind), there are ways to share your adjustments, add-ons, alterations, and new techniques, and I would encourage people to do this.

One last comment on the application of Quantum Pause, the big “wow” experience is not the fish you are trying to catch. You are not trying to attract anything to you; you are not trying to learn new information or become more knowledgeable; you are not trying to move energy around in your body; you are not trying to leave your body; and you are not trying to commune with your higher self or God. Your purpose, in applying Quantum Pause, is to pull down the walls that separate you from that state of consciousness that you are, and will always be, and have always been.

Quantum Pause is designed to align you with the transparency and expansion of this era of which we are all a part."

source: http://projectcamelot.org/james_wing..._integral.html

The first thing that came to my mind was Transcendental Meditation. That is what I immediately relate "Quantum Pause" to although I realize he is not specifying any particular process.

He's practically screaming, "get out of your head!" which is what we were entrained to do -- be in our mind. There are some good Zen mind-busters, although I don't care to explore them right now -- I'm happy with the path I am carving for myself -- it brings me just the right balance of discomfort and release/relief.

Gnosis