Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 08-25-2009, 03:00 AM   #26
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Children of the New Dream - Drunvalo Melchizedek

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
does anyone know which thread discussed markings in the palm
like pents/5 pointed stars, etc., ?
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...pentagram+palm
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:34 PM   #27
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Interesting info Mudra, I will read more on this story.

Luminari, I am curious after reading on Don Croft's stuff if he feels the D. Melchizedek is a disinfo guy today. I like DM's stuff, and am looking forward to more Mayan information. I have to say, the Harmonic convergence stuff is enticing, and I can see how it would be disinfo stuff to get us to cooperate with the "plan".
I thought about posting this before, and I didn't. But now I am, and I am still unsure.
Anyway..here goes...I was working with a powerful shaman one time and she had the most amazing ability to 'know' people through looking at a photograph, rather like the Children that Drunvalo talks about and we can see on the videos.
At the time I was just on my way to the Merkaba workshop and I pulled up a copy of Drunvalo's photo for her to look at. She just shuddered and wouldnt say anything. I pressed her and all she would say is "He is surrounded by darkness. I dont want to look at this picture anymore and I wont say anymore." Wow. I was really impressed with her and her reaction is still with me. I also listen to and follow Drunvalo, for the info her gives out (like Deagle really), but i always have the shaman's comments in the back of my mind.
I know one guy who did a healing session with Drunvalo and Drunvalo called on the power of Satan, saying all energy was energy and he used whatever was appropriate. That doesnt freak me out so much, Im not religious and I dont believe in the devil. Anyway...that's my post on the subject, take it or ignore it as your intuition guides you.
(PS, the shaman also said she saw Israel 'flattened' sometime in the next years )
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:18 PM   #28
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

well sh@t. I really just have no idea anymore. Thank you for all the information. I guess I need to heed my own advice and go feel on this one. Shame really, he had been one of the few I had never ever even considered as anything but well-intentioned. If this is true, then I humbly withdraw and thank you for this eye opener.
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:49 PM   #29
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you Vidya and Cymatic ,

I think this comes as a reminder that we can turn outwards for inspiration but the only place we will get the real answers from is within. Life is a challenge to the soul. Others may help us on our way but Self realization we must do alone.

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:35 PM   #30
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Don Croft has some interesting comments on a different forum that says both Drunvolo Melchizedek and Gregg Braden were part of the Illuminati. That the masters could not access the "light" information so they chose highly gifted psychic children to raise and train who would never be exposed to the dark agenda and arts so as to access the light levels and thus use that information for their dark purposes.

I like both DM and GB messages. Do a search on Don Croft here, and find the links. Don Croft is involved in the Orgone developments and shares what he knows of the illuminati network agenda's as he claims to have also been in the same group as DM and GB.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:52 PM   #31
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Don Croft is involved in the Orgone developments and shares what he knows of the illuminati network agenda's as he claims to have also been in the same group as DM and GB.
[red part] That was not Don Croft. That was his friend D Bradley that was part of the "New Age Stable" designed to hijack us all off onto the wrong trail.

The story is here:
http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHI...howtopic=14331

Snippet:
"In that capacity he was rigorously and personally trained after adolescence by one of the dark masters, named Torkum Sassarian, who personally oversaw the creation of the hippie movement and the subsequent New Age movement. All of this is based in Theosophical masonry and DB, a natural genius who has boundless energy and enormous talent for metaphysical disciplines, quickly rose to the top, popularly-known levels of several secret organizations, including Scottish Rite masonry, Rosicrucian's and Theosophical masonry.

"Until his mid thirties, due to extensive traumatic CIA dissociative programming from infancy, he believed that the Great White Brotherhood held the sole hope for humanity's very survival and it was his job to promote all of the subsidiary organizations and to recruit the unwitting into the New Age movement. He was one of Shirley MacLaine's psychic trainers, by the way, and meanwhile his alter, hidden (from him via hypnosis and periodic memory scrubbing) self was ruthlessly exploited to help develop and expand the seamy, cynical brainwash protocols that are the foundation of Luciferic, Theosophical metaphysics, which is the wellspring of the hippie and New Age movement, of course. Does this help you understand why so many people these days are suckers for faux-spiritual glamour and 'cosmic debris?'"
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:07 PM   #32
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Understand - Don Bradley was totally duped by these people ...
and like all of us, when he woke up to that fact,
it was a total and complete shock as everything you passionately believe in dissolves from underneath you.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:12 PM   #33
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Photos of Don Bradley. So far this is first page of his website that is still up at this time.
http://www.uwantson.com/bio.html

Ah, some other links from the home page work:

http://www.uwantson.com/articles/Fortunecity.htm
"Fortune city, the host of my blog site, is blocking any links from my web site to theirs. The way around this is to copy the blog site address into your browser, then go to the site.

"They do this because they feel threatened that someone my actually learn something and it’s also, just another petty stunted-soul attack on yours truly. It’s just the way of the satanic/luciferic network—stunted souls = retarded acts against decent human beings and every time."
Old 08-25-2009, 10:32 PM   #34
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Understand - Don Bradley was totally duped by these people ...
and like all of us, when he woke up to that fact,
it was a total and complete shock as everything you passionately believe in dissolves from underneath you.
Karen,

How did you find out that "DB" stands for Don Bradley?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:53 PM   #35
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Karen, How did you find out that "DB" stands for Don Bradley?
I have been researching this off and on for several years. I think I first found the "new age stable" quote when researching organite. Bradley and Croft had a falling out and I think (If I remember correctly) that it was over revealing Bradley's real name. He also went by CBSWORK on the orgonite forum.

Bradley disagrees with me on the vegan issue,
saying we should stay away from dead food like meat and milk.
http://www.uwantson.com/articles/Nutrition.htm
but agrees with everything else I know about nutrition.
That energy of the foods by how high off the ground they grow and we need each in balance was new to me.

Here's a nice article about the gift of blessings.
That feels nice as I've decided in the last few months to sign off with
Many Blessings,
http://www.uwantson.com/articles/Blessings.htm

That reminds me of the three ascension attitudes, love, praise and gratitude.
Bask in those attitudes as much as possible.
I use the gratitude one when experiencing one of my biggest irritants,
doing the dishes and cleaning up after myself.
I am so grateful I have the food to make this mess!

Here are his other articles
http://www.uwantson.com/articles.html
Hmmmm, also looks like he went by the Dorkboy handle.
Old 08-30-2009, 03:34 PM   #36
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love always
mudra
Old 08-30-2009, 03:37 PM   #37
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Carlos Blanco

Carlos Blanco began to speak when he was seven months old and by age two he learned to read. Interested in Science and Politics since an early age, at eight he started to learn ancient languages, studying on his own Egyptian.
n May 1998, after getting the highest mark in the official course on Egyptian hieroglyphs, he was reckoned by the Spanish national newspaper El Mundo as the youngest Egyptologist in Europe and the youngest hieroglyphs decipherer in the world, and by age 12 he was named honorary member of the Clos Archaeological Foundation (Barcelona), giving his first lectures at the Egyptian Museum of Barcelona and publishing his first papers on Egyptology.
He was simultaneously engaged with English, French, German, Arabic, Hebrew, Egyptian, Latin and Minoan.
In 1999, when he was 13 years old, he became very popular in Spain for his interventions at Crónicas Marcianas, one of the leading TV programs of the moment, where under the label of "superdotado" (in Spanish, name referring to highly gifted children) he spoke every week about science, philosophy, history and politics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Blanco

Love always
mudra
Old 08-30-2009, 03:44 PM   #38
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love always
mudra
Old 10-07-2009, 01:56 PM   #39
IndigoChild1986
Avalon Senior Member

Feel free to join our group under social groups
IndigoChild1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:27 PM   #40
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

If Miriam Delicado and Ashayana Deane both have issues with the work of D.M., that is enough for me to steer clear. Which is not to say that he is completely dark and evil, but just to suggest he has a different agenda for humanity than full ascension.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:51 PM   #41
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Humble Janitor, Just a quick reply to your comment about not getting into the habit of meditating regularly. I sometimes have the same problem. I found this great site that has 10 or 12 minute dowloadable meditations for free. They're great for doing right before going to bed or in the morning. They are from a wonderful lady called Solara http://www.solara.org.uk/ListentoMeditations.htm
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:38 PM   #42
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

I agree whole heartedly that we need to look for our guidance within. This is a VERY complicated universe and dimension that we are all navigating together. I believe in the motto, "All chiefs, no indians." I advise all to base their reality on their own personal experience and intuitions. To give away personal power got us into this mess; I believe claiming our individual sovereignty will lead us out. ie. we lead ourselves into knowledge and wholeness in the ONE and thus create true responsibility.

I postulate that if we all were absolutely responsible for ourselves, then we may earn the right to be a part of a very eclectic galactic community. I've had more then a few experiences with more then a few races. They are as willful, different, and tangible as we are. Many from ALL races are seeking to improve themselves and receive greater understanding. There is always another rung in the ladder to climb. We need to fix ourselves to climb our next rung. These children are evidence, to me, that we are doing just that.

This is a very exciting time to be alive on earth and be a part of this change. I agreed to be here. Remember that this birth of you on this planet most likely was not an accident. What happens here and in YOU effects the entire creation... I truly believe this.

DM is not wrong, Miriam is not wrong. They are just different people with different experiences to share in differing ways. As we all are. I respect that. I respect that a lot. And I have no doubt that if in a room together, the two would talk about their differences in a calm and reasonable fashion. They appear to have more in common then not.

Ok, that's more then I've said in a while.

Peace of Mind through the Heart,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:46 AM   #43
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Well said Wormhole ! Thank's for putting these divergent views into persective.
This is infact the main purpose of forums like these, to provide a platform for civil discourse and the sharing of ideas .
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:36 PM   #44
Etheric
Avalon Senior Member

Replying to OLD post by Luminari

Be very careful of Drunvalo Melchizedek, we have all been tricked one time or another!

But the real bone of contention here is THOTH thats right THOTH. Drunvalo works for/with, is guided by and speaks to this entity THOTH, who according to Ashayana Deane has his own STS agenda and has left the EMERALD COVENANT several thousand years ago and is currently aligned with INTRUDER forces who have a CONTROL AGENDA.

Also she (indirectly) calls Drunvalo an 'ALPHA OMEGA MELCHIZEDEK' which he also alludes to in his own words.
There are many different strains of Melchizedeks... the Alpha Omega's have their own agenda and lineage (templar anunnaki) .. (read Voyagers 2 - The Secrets of Amenti)

Some other gems about Thoth! --

Thoth is a very high ranking and important Demon. He is one of the 7 sons of Satan. He is the great trickster. He is the most brilliant and intellectual of the Gods. He is very likable, extremely charismatic and friendly. He is the busiest of all of the Demons and it can be difficult to get him to appear in a summoning unless one is of importance to him. His wife is Seshat. She often fills in for him when he cannot be present.

Drunvalo brought forth the "Flower of Life" teachings via Thoth, who is a known fallen Annunaki
dark avatar who earlier taught this during Atlantean times, where it was known as "Bloom of Doom".
It's a reverse Metatronic sytem which only promotes energy flow one way, not a true Merkaba
spinning properly which has a balanced inbound and an outbound of Divine energy. The Metatronic
system is a counterfeit of the Divine Blueprint and the way it's set up, can only TAKE energy
in a closed system as it does not have access to higher D-12 currents. The human illuminati are offspring of hybrid DNA between fallen intruder races, the Zeta, the Draco and the Annunaki.

I found the answer at:

http://www.azuritepress.com/index.php

In divine friendship E.
Etheric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:00 PM   #45
Zenith
Avalon Senior Member

Howdy Etheric,

You could be right, or rather, she could be right. Bare in mind however that
this is someone who says our sun will supernova in a couple of hundred
years (impossible according to science) and that it is not currently possible
for you to achieve ascension.

Now, are you comfortable letting someone else tell you what is and is not
possible? Many seem to be. It's my understanding however, that the only
thing stopping anybody doing anything is the "belief" that it is impossible.
I think you will find that view confirmed by many throughout our history.

Others also have a different view of things-
http://www.maar.us/anna_hayes.html

Be very careful of what (and who) you choose to believe.

Peace

ps; apologies if this post offends anyone, I'm still working my way through
some of this stuff and I'm starting to realize that I don't really care either
way. I'm so over the whole duality thing, time to get on with living life
Zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:52 PM   #46
Zenith
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry, double post.

Peace

Last edited by Zenith; 03-24-2010 at 12:57 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:44 PM   #47
justpeter
Avalon Senior Member

Etheric quotes the Azurite Press in rubbishing Drunvalo but other people rubbish the Azurite press: http://www.greatdreams.com/ufos/ufo-cults.htm

Is Drunvalo right? Is Anna Hayes right? Should we be quoting Anna Hayes to rubbish Drunvalo or quoting someone else to rubbish Anna Hayes? Who knows?

We all just need to go with whatever feels right.
justpeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 03:01 PM   #48
Zenith
Avalon Senior Member

Couldn't agree more justpeter,

Thanks for providing a balanced view. Scary link you've got there

Peace

Tags
children, dna, drunvalo melchizedek