Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 10-27-2008, 03:11 AM   #1
xlr8
Avalon Senior Member

Default Phoenix Journals free to download

Hi fellow seekers,

I am new to this forum, and I have just started to read the Phoenix Journals. Although the material is scribed almost 20 years ago, what I have read so far, has hit a chord with me, with some of it hard hitting. I need a bit of a slap around at times. Perhaps others here have some experience with this material over the years, and would like to offer a few words up for discussion.

With all the information 'out there' it is so hard to know what is real and what is not, and as I have not been invited aboard any ship of any kind yet, I can't judge these journals one way or another. They are simply words on a screen. There are over 100 of these journals and they are free to download, and I am guessing it will take me into my next life to read and adsorb it all anyway.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/journals/index.html

Apparently we have been given 25 years from August 1987 for us to get our act together, stop the madness and live 'with' Mother Earth, or she will simply shake us fleas off.

We are in interesting times no doubt about that, and I would love to know what fellow readers feel about this material.
xlr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 04:07 AM   #2
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada
Default Re: Phoenix Journals free to download

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlr8 View Post
Hi fellow seekers,

I am new to this forum, and I have just started to read the Phoenix Journals. Although the material is scribed almost 20 years ago, what I have read so far, has hit a chord with me, with some of it hard hitting. I need a bit of a slap around at times. Perhaps others here have some experience with this material over the years, and would like to offer a few words up for discussion.

With all the information 'out there' it is so hard to know what is real and what is not, and as I have not been invited aboard any ship of any kind yet, I can't judge these journals one way or another. They are simply words on a screen. There are over 100 of these journals and they are free to download, and I am guessing it will take me into my next life to read and adsorb it all anyway.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/journals/index.html

Apparently we have been given 25 years from August 1987 for us to get our act together, stop the madness and live 'with' Mother Earth, or she will simply shake us fleas off.

We are in interesting times no doubt about that, and I would love to know what fellow readers feel about this material.
Thank you
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 04:41 AM   #3
xlr8
Avalon Senior Member

FYI, here is something relating to the Journals from Sananda as a statement elsewhere on the site.

MESSAGE FROM ESU IMMANUEL SANANDA

Tuesday, May 29, 2007, 11:58 a.m.

Through Anne Bellringer

Greetings to you ones from Esu Immanuel Sananda of the One Light of Creation/Creator Source.

Thank you for posting Chapter 35 of the Talmud of Jmmanuel on the Internet, as I requested. I have asked that you come to your computer, as I have a message to tell y
ou, and want it written down, so that ones can read what I have said. You ones have been faithful to the Phoenix Journals, which are the Holy Books of the Lighted Realms. I told you that in these end times there are many, who come in my name, purporting their clairvoyant messages, as messages of Truth. What is Truth? Truth can only be found by going within to your own God Spirit to confirm what I have taught and told, as Truth is Truth. Indeed, there are many messages coming forth at this time with false channelings claiming to be from me. I have spoken to some in these last days, but the brunt of my messages have already been written, and they stand as Truth.

You cannot 'make' people believe what I have said that is Truth in the Phoenix Journals. This has to come from the God Spirit of the person reading them to know in their heart that I speak Truth. Every word that I have said is written in Truth, and when one reads such, the words are forever in their heart. They may not believe in this lifestream, but the Truth has been planted. Therefore, it shall bear fruit, if not in this lifestream in another lifestream(s), as the soul moves on to perfection.

Creator God Aton/Hatonn has, also, said that, if a person rejects the Truth in this lifestream, then in the next lifestream that person starts at the level they left off here. By rejecting Truth, the frequencies are lowered and the soul must start at that frequency level. It is much easier to travel the road downward, as it is to fight one's way back up to higher frequencies. This is why the dark ones are so dark. Each lifestream they have come back at a lower frequency level, and continue their downward spiral.

I pity those, who have ripped apart the Phoenix Journals, as some truth here, some truth there, or that what I have said does not apply at the present moment. Did the Holy Books of the Lighted Realms come to you in part-truth? No, they were penned to you via radio transmission from Creator God Aton/Hatonn, myself and the Ascended Masters. Did we say part-truth? Did we say you must believe some but not all, as man has the last word in Truth? Remember what Creator God Aton/Hatonn said about the Journals? Herein is what he said:

[Quoting from The Copyright Position Statement and Disclaimer which is at the beginning of each Published Phoenix Journal]

The Phoenix Journals are intended as a "real time" commentary on current events, how current events relate to past events and the relationships of both to the physical and spiritual destinies of mankind.

All of history, as we now know it, has been revised, rewritten, twisted and tweaked by selfishly motivated men to achieve and maintain control over other men. When one can understand that everything is comprised of "energy" and that even physical matter is "coalesced" energy, and that all energy emanates from God's thought, one can accept the idea that the successful focusing of millions of minds on one expected happening will cause it to happen.

If the many prophecies made over thousands of years are accepted, these are the "end times" (specifically the year 2000, the second millennium, etc.). That would put us in the "sorting" period and only a few short years from the finish line. God has said that in the end-times would come the WORD--to the four corners of the world--so that each could decide his/her own course toward, or away from, divinity--based upon TRUTH.

So, God sends His Hosts--Messengers--to present that TRUTH. This is the way in which He chooses to present it, through the Phoenix Journals. Thus, these journals are Truth, which cannot be copyrighted; they are compilations of information already available on Earth, researched and compiled by others (some, no doubt, for this purpose) which should not be copyrighted. Therefore, these journals are not copyrighted (except SIPAPU ODYSSEY, which is 'fiction').

The first sixty or so journals were published by America West Publishing which elected to indicate that a copyright had been applied for on the theory that the ISBN number (so necessary for booksellers) was dependent upon the copyright. Commander Hatonn, the primary author and compiler, insisted that no copyrights be applied for and, to our knowledge, none were.

If the Truth is to reach the four corners of the world, it must be freely passed on. It is hoped that each reader will feel free to do that, keeping it in context, of course.

I ask, chela, that you again put forth for all to read the 'Epilog' from Phoenix Journal 7. Go forth with my Banner, for Truth stands. The Phoenix Journals are a Fortress, chela, and no amount of hounding, pounding, or ripping apart by any human can penetrate this Fortress. I send my Love and Light to those poor souls, who discredit such, for they have no discernment of what is TRUTH and what is LIE. I petition that they may return unto the Light. I end this communication with my words from Phoenix Journal #7, p. 6-7.

"COME INTO YOUR DECISIONS FOR THE (HOUR)-GLASS LIES UPON ITS SIDE AND YOU ARE IN YOUR INTERIM HOURS. SO BE IT AND UPON THESE WORDS GO MINE SEAL OF TRUTH. IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO MAKE AN ALL-OUT THRUST TO GET THESE MESSAGES OF TRUTH UNTO YOUR BROTHERS, FOR I AM COME AGAIN TO BRING MY PEOPLE HOME .

I AM THE ONE YOU CALLED 'JESUS' IMMANUEL--MY CREATOR CALLS ME SANANDA. I AM THE ONE WHOM YOU AWAIT.

I AM THAT I AM, I AM SANANDA."
Old 10-27-2008, 06:38 AM   #4
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Phoenix Journals free to download

WOW...

Thank YOU xlr8 for posting this and your info 2nd post is also much appreciated.

When were these journals first released?

Also what does your name xlr8 stand for?

Respectfully

PEACEFUL WARRIOR
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:13 AM   #5
xlr8
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Peaceful Warrior, you are very welcome,

WOW, alright! There is SO much relevant (to me) info and I am only up to Journal 5.

I remember years ago reading some Sananda book somewhere, so I thought I would search for it on the net and look what I found instead. A virtual treasure trove of journals and free, my kinda candy store. They have had to be scanned and uploaded and some of them are only recent to make it online from what I have read. Someone in the background has been doing a lot of work somewhere and I would like to express my thanks to them, whoever they may be.

Reading this info is really hitting home with me for some reason. Almost like it is what I have been searching for amongst all the BS on the net.

My name xlr8 is a very shortened version of accelerate, I love the feeling of being in something when it is accelerating, like a jumbo for example. It is the little child in me I guess
Old 10-27-2008, 11:38 AM   #6
xlr8
Avalon Senior Member

I have always had this feeling our existence was an experiment gone wrong. I never bought into the bit where we have been told we evolved from the primordial swamp of single celled critters long ago, that is just my belief, right or wrong. Journal 5 briefly explains the experiment and how we were created. Sounds plausible to me.

Journal 5 also has good info on the evacuation concept, when and if Mother Earth decides she has had a gutful of the fleas on her back and starts to scratch in a big way. Better to have a heads up, just in case it does happen, as we get about 15 minutes to get onboard or stay behind and take our chances.

If it happens I know what I am choosing for me and my family, whether I am up to par or not, is another thing.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:17 PM   #7
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

xlra-With all the information 'out there' it is so hard to know what is real and what is not, and as I have not been invited aboard any ship of any kind yet, I can't judge these journals one way or another. They are simply words on a screen. There are over 100 of these journals and they are free to download, and I am guessing it will take me into my next life to read and adsorb it all anyway.

The main thing is to remember that you do not have to know anything about anything. Knowledge is to be brought to the surface and used at the moment. If you try to 'know everything' that is a pure intellectual response and does not serve you well as you will always be comparing yourself to someone or something else. Everything you need is already inside of you and you know what is acceptable to you and what is not. You know what you can deal with at the moment and what you cannot. Listen to the still small voice inside to discern that. Once you understand the nature of your knowledge in that way, research what interests you and what you enjoy reading that continues to peak your interest in your life. Peace.
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:04 AM   #8
Gabe Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg10036 View Post
xlra-With all the information 'out there' it is so hard to know what is real and what is not, and as I have not been invited aboard any ship of any kind yet, I can't judge these journals one way or another. They are simply words on a screen. There are over 100 of these journals and they are free to download, and I am guessing it will take me into my next life to read and adsorb it all anyway.

The main thing is to remember that you do not have to know anything about anything. Knowledge is to be brought to the surface and used at the moment. If you try to 'know everything' that is a pure intellectual response and does not serve you well as you will always be comparing yourself to someone or something else. Everything you need is already inside of you and you know what is acceptable to you and what is not. You know what you can deal with at the moment and what you cannot. Listen to the still small voice inside to discern that. Once you understand the nature of your knowledge in that way, research what interests you and what you enjoy reading that continues to peak your interest in your life. Peace.
g.
Greg,

Nice post, well said.
Gabe Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:11 AM   #9
xlr8
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Greg,

Thanx for your kind words, peace and love back at ya
Old 10-28-2008, 09:26 AM   #10
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Brmm Brmm Brrrrrrrrmmmmm...

Hi xlr8,
Like it..accelerate and yeah I know what you mean about that kiddy joy of zooming along when your on or in something that takes off at speed, so much fun eh.

Again, thanks for the info, I started reading some of it yesterday and it all made perfect sense to me so far.

I have come into contact with tons of material over the years and yeah there sure is a lotta B*** S*** out there so to speak.

I understand what Greg was saying and in many respects he is right and was valid in all his points, though I feel there is a difference to 'expanding your inner wisdom' as opposed to simply gathering 'more knowledge'.

WISDOM contains 'higher truths' whilst KNOWLEDGE is just the aquisition of more INFORMATION, which is mostly redundant.

What the world needs now is WISDOM we do not need more KNOWLEDGE and these two are distinctly different thing's.

Wisdom comes from a deep inner knowing of the truth when one comes into contact with it, you often feel as though you have heard it already, or somehow know it...

Whereas knowledge must be learnt and since most earthly knowledge is so distorted, twisted and manipulated it has no bearing on the true nature of reality anyway!

I cannot say the Phoenix Journals are ALL wisdom but the stuff I came across so far certainley seems to come from a higher vibration, anyway's will see as I read more.

Again thanks for the link and happy aaaaaAAAcelerating, haha lol.

Namaste

PEACE OUT
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:50 PM   #11
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Child, have you never heard it said
That your are heir to all the ages?
Your little hands were make to take
The better things & pray for men
That lose their fairylands and a Phase-gate

With sincere appreciation to You, and all
Who share knowledge from other Realms & other Sea
When learning is a pleasure, life becomes a joy
Will transcend a tumult of reality into heavenly harmonies
Your message is dearest taken to hearts,
& Commentary is written here Your own poetry
Your purity & poetry, it gifts us hope!
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 02:37 PM   #12
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg10036 View Post

g.
heard
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:48 PM   #13
xlr8
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Brmm Brmm Brrrrrrrrmmmmm...

Hiya, Peaceful Warrior and everyone else too

Glad you have related to the scribes, WOW, Journal 5 is pretty heavy, they are hard hitting at times, but in reality we need a wakeup call at this stage of our Earthly existence, before the nutters blow our beautiful home to pieces. If we can feel the journals are the truth and if they strike a home run within our hearts, we can then act on the information. We HAVE to make a choice sooner or later, are we with the dark or the light? I guess our actions will soon demonstrate that one and each to their own in reality, we have to take our own responsibility for the decisions we make and the things we do.

On a side note, what gets me is this Satan dude and why they would want to destroy everything, especially a beautiful creation like Earth, what a loser, surely there is something in it for them or why bother? Could be a case of 'if I can't have it no one will'. Like, is it some weird contest between the light and the dark to see who can capture the most souls or something? Or does Satan think he can bend Gods will by trying to exchange the souls for his rightful or wrongful position in the Angelic realm? Who knows, many questions, no answers and really we can only concentrate on staying focussed in what our own reality is. Only god knows the truth of it all anyway, and we have to sort through the 3D garbage and make sense of it all, one way or another. Life is really interesting huh? Never a dull moment, even if we choose to just go with the flow, the flow will take us somewhere.

There are many prophecies for the 'end times' from many sources and we are seeing some of them materialise before our very eyes, with the threat of nuclear war a very real one. From the material I have read so far, we simply have to choose, are we with the light or the dark, God or Satan, any fence sitters will have to make a choice. Those who choose the dark path will be moved to another 3D realm with Satan and the crew, only to go through another huge lifestream with all the duality of 3D existence, I prefer not. Those that choose the light, can choose to return to Earth after the cleansing and help with the establishment of a clean 5D planet, where there is no Satan or dark manipulation, sounds bloody wonderful to me. IF this is true and IF I have a choice and are of sufficient evolution and vibration, I want in.

And if it all doesn't happen, 2012 and all that stuff, I guess I will live and die like the rest of humanity has done to this point, and try to do the best I can with the resources I have at the time.

Light, love and good vibes to everyone.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:29 PM   #14
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Glad you have related to the scribes, WOW, Journal 5 is pretty heavy, they are hard hitting at times...

Your words, her hair

Observant traveler, a soul that floats
On music drift upon your scent of hope
To your aromatic golden tresses and curls
That waves onto my cheerful hands
Caress strokes lightly and gracefully
Fill light into this alcove shape of emptiness

My dear friend, he & she
If you don't mind, pls make me known how to breathe
Of all the major living colonnade that deemed to echo
To minds that is a temple, that needs its columns
To minds that is of oceans, of sumptuous forests
To the ecstasies of sense, with infinite pervasiveness
Upon a soul learn to thrive and be delight

First chew the #Five, what else recommend, dear folk?
Old 10-29-2008, 05:03 PM   #15
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I remember years ago reading some Sananda book somewhere
I'm wondering if maybe it is "The Spiritual Laws and Lessons of the Universe", by Lord Michael, St. Germain, Sananda, and Druthea?

I just started re-reading that book and the content and style seem very similar to the Phoenix Journals. It is a strange coincidence for me to stumble upon this thread right after brushing the dust off this book, which has sat on one of my shelves for years...
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:54 AM   #16
xlr8
Avalon Senior Member

china2012, I love your verses, they are heart felt. Your avatar is beautiful.

I read through 'some' of the journal summaries and just picked up what I related to at the time. I am not that interested in the bits on wars and other stuff I don't relate to, so I personally brush over them. I am more interested in self development and becoming a better person in light and love. I can't see myself reading every word of every journal.

27, 31, 32 and 34 will be the next ones for me to read. Just my choice. Perhaps you won't relate to them as I have, or perhaps you will. Hope you can understand most of the English. Are you Mandarin speaking?
Old 10-30-2008, 01:59 AM   #17
xlr8
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, perhaps it is, I will try and do some more research and find out if I can. I am sure there was a photo of Sananda on the front cover, don't quote me :-)

Coincidence is remarkable at times, that little bit of synchronicity that makes one take notice, as if fate stepped in and presented the moment again. Like I said, life is very interesting indeed, never a dull moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
I'm wondering if maybe it is "The Spiritual Laws and Lessons of the Universe", by Lord Michael, St. Germain, Sananda, and Druthea?

I just started re-reading that book and the content and style seem very similar to the Phoenix Journals. It is a strange coincidence for me to stumble upon this thread right after brushing the dust off this book, which has sat on one of my shelves for years...
Old 10-30-2008, 02:30 PM   #18
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes, perhaps it is, I will try and do some more research and find out if I can. I am sure there was a photo of Sananda on the front cover, don't quote me :-)
My copy has a picture of the earth, sun, and heavens on the cover. Druthea is the "scribe" for Sananda and the others throughout the book, and I notice that Druthea is also mentioned as a scribe in the Phoenix Journals. The book was published in 1998, so I'm starting to suspect that the book is a sort of summary of the Phoenix Journals material.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:39 PM   #19
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post

I have the money in Chinese currency,
But do not have a USD master card
That can break through its unfaltering boundary $16.95
So stop yearning for a romance and adventure with
The EIGHTEEN Logical Cosmic Laws of Balance
But simply close my eyes and make a wish
The efficacy of medicine, through thoughtful patience

Wonder, ever ponder this:
While you were brushing the unanimated dust
It was the time employing your gifts for a reward
That will be your answer to a call, half globe afar
Arrived on today, at noon, at Peking time
That read my heart and thought entreaties
Was my prayer for books of Laws and its applause
Little something more, few steps ahead
By following your crumb bread trail
It blossoms into lilies and pleasant surprise:

The Law of One- Book I-V
Law of Attraction
Guide for living Law of Attraction
Law of Attraction for the Spiritual Soul
the Holographic Universe
Understanding the Universe
Lessons of Enlightenment - Cosmic Awareness Communications
... http://www.scribd.com

Seamlessly and elegantly
We waltz in, & stand in rows
Old 10-30-2008, 03:16 PM   #20
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
china2012,

27, 31, 32 and 34 will be the next ones for me to read..... Are you Mandarin speaking?

My answer, yes! &
English, a gift that is prepared
Unwitting & Incomplete
Laid for a special moment,
becoming proficient devotee
To the venerable lessons

Folks, next time you meet them
Pls tell them, with your heart, my heart
To our divorced father and mother
Say how much we love them
And vexed ourself no more

Tell them, along with your glowing smiley
We wish it is just few more steps uphill to the big stone
A date that into the air our hair will fly
A blessed fledgling little creatures, you and I, time to glide
Will cross fields and brooks, with cranes & spirit wings
Return to homeward shores & ready for a primary school
... ...
Page to page, from book to book
Grow blissful hope, that suffuses Light
Old 10-30-2008, 11:14 PM   #21
xlr8
Avalon Senior Member

Hi NewParadigmGuy,

I would bet that they are one and the same material. A lot of the old stuff could be lost now or on a dusty shelf somewhere around the world, thank GOD for the internet where we can share some of this material otherwise gone. Check this out.

Zipped Phoenix Journals including unpublished ones.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1956970
Old 10-30-2008, 11:43 PM   #22
xlr8
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by china2012 View Post

Return to homeward shores & ready for a primary school
YES china2012 you sound like you are ready for primary school, I will be just starting Kindy I think. Better late than never someone once said.
Old 10-31-2008, 03:17 AM   #23
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I would bet that they are one and the same material.
Almost, but not exactly. About half of my book comes from Journal #47, though the wording is changed, ever so slightly, in several places.

The other half probably comes from another one (or more) of these journals.
Old 11-01-2008, 01:51 PM   #24
xlr8
Avalon Senior Member

Hi again, I am yet to read J47, as J27 has sorta blown me away, I am still assimilating and could be for some time yet. I have taken this particular one to heart right now, as it contains the Laws of GOD, with examples of how we can then relate the messages if we don't quite get it. I am a bit thick and need some of those

WARNING - you may never be the same again if you read J27. The messages are quite strong and hits between the eyes. Got me that is for sure, but nothing I wasn't aware of in reality, it was confirmation of why I was so different to the mainstream, over the last 48 years on the planet.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:01 PM   #25
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Xlr8, after reading your post I went and looked at Journal #27, and what a coincidence... Journal 27 is where the other half of my book comes from!

Basically, "The Spiritual Laws and Lessons of the Universe" is a reprint of Phoenix Journals 27 and 47.

Strange... I read this book back when I bought it 7 or 8 years ago but the material did not hit me then like it is hitting me now. I cannot get enough of the book - I am reading it and re-reading it every day and the material is resonating with me more and more.