Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-20-2008, 05:46 AM   #26
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What does "awakening" mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Here is a pleasant video that I found with an aspect on "awakening."

Video description:

2012 and the grand alignment. What does it really mean? It's not just about a calendar ending. It's really about an evolutionary beginning of a new cycle. Individually and collectively we all can play a part and help to make this transition a positive, enlightening experience. This video is an inspirational journey through the cosmos, with beautiful music from Enigma, and wonderful Hubble telescope photos. We hope to inspire and communicate in simple terms what is needed to help us make the necessary planetary shift in consciousness .

Peace,
Suriel - Messenger of Light
But how do we know that? What if it is the time of pole shifts, asteroids and volcanoes? We know geologically that something bad happens every 26000 years. Thats pretty good evidence of something bad happening. What evidence is there that says it will be a good experience?
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:55 AM   #27
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har View Post
Very very good question!

Allthough not complete, You might consider the following levels of awakening.

The first awakening is the realization of the body. The awakening that you are alive. You can actually DO things. Talk, walk, make love, make decisions, create and destroy. This awakening sets you free from bodily slavery. You realize you can be a sovereign being.

Yet another level is the awakening of the mind. The awakening of the mind occurs the moment you realize that you can actually *think* for yourself. You do not *believe* everything that you are told anymore. Suddenly you question everything. That is what the mind is *supposed* to do in the first place. Children are your example when they ask: Why? The awakening of the mind leads to investigation and research into many areas. Here is where you start reading topics you never heard of before. This awakening sets you free of absolute control.

Another level is the awakening of your soul. Now here is where you realize that You are not what You have always been told that You are. Your realize that You are not your body, You are not your Name, You are not Profession, You are not your Personality, You are not you Character. Hell, You are not even father, mother or son. You merely *have* *act on* or *accumulated* all these concepts. And that is ok but actually, the only thing that You are absolutely sure of is the fact that You *experience* many things through many senses. That is ALL you *know* for sure. This awakening sets you free from fear of death.

The next level is the awakening to the existence of Oneness. Although You seem to experience duality and separateness suddenly You realize that all is actually ONE. Now you realize the Power of Creation. Here is where You realize that You are a Co-Creator. That makes You Co-Divine. Finally You realize that whatever happens does not really matter. You *MIGHT* realize that you are here for a reason and that you *signed up* for this live/task but the real and only thing that matters is the CHOICE that You make every moment. If you realize this level You realize that: “There is Only One and It Reads These Words Through Your Eyes”.

Now all these levels do no tell you to *do* specific things. They merely open up new worlds of possibilities. The current urban revelations should make humanity fight for and declare our human and galactic sovereignty. Unless that happens we will *never-ever* be free.

How’s that for awakening ?

OneWithTheCreator
I generally favor this view but it begs the question, To what end? Is this experience the result of the "Source" enjoying itself or maybe figuring itself out?
Old 10-20-2008, 06:02 AM   #28
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
To be fully awakened you have to wake up inside, and outside.

You must awaken to the inner you, who you really are. You are the awareness of the thought, not the thought. First you have to create the space between awareness and ego. Try A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle. It will change your reality. You will learn your inner purpose. It's fantastic to find the real you, not the person that you thought you were. We are evolving as an awareness being from a thought being. Presence is timeless. You always have been, and always will be present. You are eternal. The opposite of life is not death. The opposite of death is birth. Life has no opposite, because it's eternal. Once you learn this you will lose your fear.

Your inner purpose is to be present and to understand that it is timeless.
You outer purpose is to facilitate your inner purpose the best you can.
While working on you outer purpose you must bring one of three things to it, or walk away. If you can't bring any of the following to what you are doing, it is not helping your inner or outer life's purpose.

Acceptance.
Enthusiasm.
Joy.

Remember, you can not think your way into the present moment, you can only be.

The second wake up is to the truth of what is really going on around you. Sounds like you got that part covered.

Fester is wise. He is the original light being.
I wish I was wise. I still dont understand the overall purpose. Are we all part of an entity that is indulging itself in existence in general?
Old 10-20-2008, 06:08 AM   #29
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
You need not believe in reptialians, the New World Order, or the Illuminati. You need not participate in the economic recession. You can create youor own reality.

Thats a relief. I get confused by all that. Feelinf more and more its not about a search fo knowledge but more about the experience itself. Create your own experience.

But is that just what we do? No real purpose except to experience?
Old 10-20-2008, 06:26 AM   #30
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

my take

there is a god, first cause, source, isness, call it what you will

and we are all but small portions of it experiencing itself as a duality (positive and negative)

the realization and internal recognition of that alone is being awake

the intent to move more towards unity and away from duality is activation

experience it how you will, it is your decision (positive and negative are subjective)

don't listen to anyone else's inner voice to the point that you cant hear your own

we are all dreaming each others dream

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:01 AM   #31
JSErwine
Avalon Senior Member

Great question,

To me it has been realizing some of my personal experiences have been something real rather than my imagination.

-contact when I was a child (This has lead to a life of self medicating to a certain degree)

-experience of precognition

For years I put these experiences off as brain farts and unexplainabley real dreams, especialy the contact thing. The only "dream" that is vivid in my mind for over 20+ years, until I came to the conclusion that this was no dream.

To be honest this is the first I have come forward in these forums or anywhere else (except 2 family members) with this info, except for a PM to Bill and Kary.

So yea now I'm putting it out there and I don't take comfort in releasing this info, for more than one reason. Hell I'll talk about the precognition incident any day, but the contact subject brings me great discomfort.

So without going into further details, the awakening for me has been helping me and hurting me. Though having the balls to come forward publicaly so to speak has probably helped, we shall see.

:onders clicking "submit reply button"::
JSErwine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:07 AM   #32
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightbk View Post
Honestly, I don't get it some times.

What do you guys mean by "awakening" exactly?
A great question, and the answers have been fantastic too. I am not so pretentious as to think I can do better. I can tell you that once the process begins, you see it clearly in hindsight. I suspect it manifests differently for everyone. For some it comes as the opening of communication with galactic beings, if you believe the reports. For others it may be an extraordinary focus on their chosen mission.

Many have never slept. I know part of my mind was always awake although I took a good long nap in the middle part of my life. For me the fun stuff began eight years ago, and involved great leaps in perception and intuition, with what feels like huge streams of data pouring into my brain almost nonstop.

For me it truly began when I realized I was living the life I was born for and trained and mentored for. That's when everything started to make sense.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:00 AM   #33
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Would it help you to know that just by being here you are playing one of the most important roles that a human can play in the evolution of the planet ? Just by being incarnate at this time. Simple as that. You are a radiant zone all by yourself.

Oh but it is all happening!! Every moment. Every atom sings and dances with praise around you, stimulated by the light you shine. If you want to go to church and sign about Jesus, then thats exactly what you should do. Follow your heart. The world will sing in praise along with you !

Each time you add your higher vibrational energy to the sum of that in our locality you advance the entire plan forwards. You are doing that all by yourself!

You are, basically, amazing.

If you have doubts about this, in meditation/prayer, simply ask for a sign. You will get it - delivery is guaranteed - first class post straight from heaven! The postman may need to try a few times, but eventually you will take delivery.

A..
Thank you Anchor
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:23 AM   #34
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlewerk View Post
The answer is a ceiling.
When a person thinks they know the answer, they have become limited by that answer.

Having no attachment to the answer or the need for an answer, is profound.
In that space, I allow a flow to happen and I am not emotionally dependent on anything, nor is my spirit caught in the grip of "fear of being wrong."
That is more than awakening, that is, you have been up, had an invigorating cold shower, got dressed, eaten your breakfast done your meditation and now you are ready for the day ahead. You are SO WIDE AWAKE!!!

:-)

Shine on my friend. Your light is indeed good and bright!

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:08 PM   #35
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Good Proposition

Part 1

Resonated with Layer '#13', yet it is wished someone can explain more about the 'soul' and 'Oneness' idea for the fact which sheerly transcends earthling commonalities and bewilder the seeked : "To what end? Is this experience the result of the "Source" enjoying itself or maybe figuring itself out?".
The whip is raised, where would it descend?

Part 2

From the holographic reality point of view, would it be a linguistic phenomenon that simple? Awakening<>Knowing

Understanding is the state one experience
Experiencing is what one internalizing
Communicating through dynamic processing
awakening... is moment to moment, an act upon
Nominalization into verbalization

Put it a sample:
n. knowledge\ Information

Internalized verbalizing (become knowing):
> What Information do I know (Ascertain Scope)
> How do I know (Manage Risks )
> Why do I know (Understand Implication)
> When do I know (dealing with Boundary)
> Where do I know (Parse the context )

If so,
Hither and thither,
Are we believing or Knowing? or at least at which level?
Being abstract is not knowing
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:27 PM   #36
Oneworld719
Avalon Senior Member

Awakening is asking the question...that's it, that's all there is. After that it's a matter of gathing the information that is your truth to your awakening on your path.
Namasta
Oneworld719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:41 PM   #37
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

The truth is people will generally give you some answer that theyve read in a book because they dont know.

If the matrix hadnt been written people wouldnt use the term so much or talk about rabbit holes either.

There isnt anyone who can say with complete honesty whether anything will happen in 2012 or not. Personally I feel that there is something to it but that's the extent of it - a feeling. The mayan texts were either destroyed or spirited away so there might be another codex starting from 2013 for all we know.

Being awake doesnt mean sitting in the net 14 hours a day or saying namaste every two seconds. Enjoy your life, treat others with respect, fight for whats right and enjoy the moment too.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:42 PM   #38
Wolfladyk
Avalon Senior Member

Awakening is a two-fold issue I believe: 1) Realizing first that we are nothing more than the pre-disposed thoughts we grew up with and learning to reject those ideas by finding our own "truth" as Plato said. Defining truth for ourselves sets us free from the fear that normally rules us and enables us to reach our full potential as spiritual beings; and 2) Accepting the fact that evil does exist no matter how distasteful and unbelievable the truth may be, and that we, as individuals, have a spiritual responsibility to reject evil in all of its forms.

I have been chanting a "mantra" since age 7: "The only thing to fear is fear itself." I think when we act from our own righteous truths, we reject "fear" of the unknown (loss of job, acceptance, and even life) and begin to act out of "love" for ourselves and others. We accept responsibility for ourselves and our actions and quit blaming others for the mess we have made of the world. We work on actual solutions to problems rather than concentrate on sniveling about the cruel cruel world all the time. We accept our losses with grace and acknowledge our victories as universal truths whose time have come. We do the best we can every waking second and we live our moments in "real" time. We quit seeing the world as we would like it to be and we start working hard to create a better reality for ourselves and others.
Wolfladyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:13 PM   #39
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

The more we learn, the more we learn how little we know!

But a least we're learning and not being told what to know!

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:48 PM   #40
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlewerk View Post
The answer is a ceiling.
When a person thinks they know the answer, they have become limited by that answer.

Having no attachment to the answer or the need for an answer, is profound.
In that space, I allow a flow to happen and I am not emotionally dependent on anything, nor is my spirit caught in the grip of "fear of being wrong."

Sweet Peace,
CW
This appears to me as being quite an intelligent statement Circlewerk.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:58 PM   #41
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by china2012 View Post

If so,
Hither and thither,
Are we believing or Knowing? or at least at which level?
Being abstract is not knowing
Good point.

An individual cannot really lie to himself on that question. He can feel convinced, work at being convinced, but ultimately, he knows if he really knows or not. And you don't know something because someone told you.

Knowing, really knowing, is being. And he who knows needs no proof to support what he knows, and what he knows is for and in relation to himself. Even if the source of this real knowledge is universal. Because the universal is differentiated at an extremely high level at the level of the source of an individual and that it is densified at the extreme at our level.

Many people talk of faith, but in reality they are talking about beliefs.

And there is an infinite difference between the two. Because faith can support no doubt. And doubt will be the test of man to single out every fear that has made its home of the psychic territory and that is just waiting to be awaken, until there is no dark place for it left to hide.

It is then that the individual will know how real he is and that those who simply believed will fail as their beliefs cannot act as placebos any more.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:00 PM   #42
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What do you guys mean by "awakening" exactly?
I would add the question:
And what is it exactly that is supposed to awaken?
Old 10-20-2008, 10:48 PM   #43
boptah
Avalon Senior Member

awakening has happened when you realise your not who you thought you were. automatically then you seek the truth .some people realise themselves through the seeking, some when the seeking has stopped. whatever happens its the knowing thats growing.
boptah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:33 AM   #44
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneworld719 View Post
Awakening is asking the question...that's it, that's all there is. After that it's a matter of gathing the information that is your truth to your awakening on your path.
Namasta
Well put Oneworld, it never occurs to the person who is not "awake", that the question can, or needs, to be asked. But having asked the question, they need to work out the answer for themselves. The reason for that being that although many people ask the question, not all of them find the same answer. This doesn't mean that any of these answers are wrong, it just means that each one of us has the need for re-assurance and guidance on the direction we should be taking on the journey into enlightenment.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:04 AM   #45
elias
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: What does "awakening" mean?

Hi

I think that awakening comes in "flashes" and get brighter and brighter each time. Because awakening is a state of being, an awareness, and it comes suddenly, may fade away and then come back clearer than before.

I think that everybody who knows that "circumstances don't matter, only state of being matters" is awake and always maintains a balanced and happy state of being on the way to awakening.

Thank you very very much. All of the posts were really really awakening posts!

Elias
elias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:45 PM   #46
EpiphaMe

Are you dreaming? http://montalk.net/metaphys/58/you-are-dreaming

May you spend some time on this website... very worthy read.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:51 PM   #47
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Maybe it would be worthwhile to got to

http://www.enlightennext.org/magazin...pc=gg-thm-wilb

Take your pick.

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:13 PM   #48
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard T View Post
Good point.

Knowing, really knowing, is being...

Firework continue:

....knowing, really knowing, is being in creative energy (duality) interacting\struggling between powers.

1. n. Liberation
Verbalizing: the Power of Idea, the intrinsical dynamics to liberate the self from being confined whether it collapses inwardly or expands outwardly as a result of 'circumstances' .

2. n. Epistemology
Verbalizing: the Power of Gun, the individual inquisition of nature of knowledge, its presuppositions and foundations, its extent and validity. The feat of reasoning is pointing a Gun at your opponent's head. Nobody can control you untill you give up your Gun.

3. n. Experience
Verbalizing: the Power of Catalyst, is the individual reality being established as exchangeable commodities where free will act upon free will servicing and measuring one's capabilities against a comparative values metrics. Hardship experience drives advance impetus and is often exchanged with greater values thus generating more personal wealth/Power.

The as-is Awakening is not a novelty.
Awakening has been happening moment to moment, every minute every second since the day a baby was borne as long as there is an internalizing verbalization. Today, it is just another major leap.
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:36 PM   #49
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinCP View Post
I've been getting increasingly frustrated lately b/c I feel like I have an important purpose, but nothing "big" is happening. What can I really do? ...Perhaps I've just had delusions of grandeur about some great purpose that I have? Does anyone else feel like this? Like you're here to do something really important, but the opportunity is just not presenting itself?

Sometimes I just think I'd be happiest going back to church and singing about Jesus.
This comment resonated with me as it must with many. I can tell you that I went through life for fifty years, basically looking up at the sky and shouting, "What?! What already?!" Then, about eight years ago, everything started falling into place. And I began to realize that this - THIS HERE - is exactly what I came here for. This is what I've always known would happen. This is what I was born to play a part in. This is my time, this is my element.

Does everyone have such an epiphany? I believe it is possible. Does my "awakening" make me more than I was before? Well, yes and no. Certainly no more valuable as a being, or in any way "better" than anyone, whatever that means. But yes, my vision is clearer, the confusion is parted, and I am able to assimilate new information much more rapidly and clearly than I ever imagined possible. And my job is to pass it on expeditiously.

I don't know how old you are, ChristinCP...but it doesn't matter. It took half a century for my life to make sense. Part of me always had faith that it would fall into place eventually. The long wait was frustrating...and worth it. Be patient.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:59 PM   #50
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Honestly, I don't get it some times.

What do you guys mean by "awakening" exactly?...I don't truly understand what people mean when they say to be "awakened" and I certainly have a good healthy dose of skepticism in my brain which keeps me from believing everything people say without any proof whatosever.
I think you answered your own question. If you certainly have a good healthy dose of skepticism that keeps you from believing everything people say, I would say that is "awake".
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote