Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-22-2010, 11:14 PM   #1
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dormant volcano erupts in Iceland

I'm trying to keep up with all current earth changes. Do we have members in Iceland who can give us first hand information?

In Iceland, dormant volcano erupts 'near' glacier
Sun, 21 Mar 2010 12:24:18 GMT

The skyline over Iceland glows near the Eyjafjallajoekull glacier on March 21, 2010.
Hundreds of people have been evacuated from their homes in southern Iceland after a volcano dormant for almost 200 years erupted.

The eruptions began shortly before midnight on Saturday near the Eyjafjallajoekull glacier, triggering fears of flooding when several craters along a popular rift began spewing lava and smoke.

Some 450 people have so far been evacuated from an area southeast the capital, Reykjavik, and the country's aviation authority cancelled all domestic flights and discouraged other aircraft from flying close to the area of the volcano.

Authorities initially feared that the eruption was below the 160km glacier, which is the country's fifth largest ice mass and a state of emergency was immediately declared.

Geologists at the University of Iceland, however, told the national broadcaster, RUV, that aerial survey of the area seemed to indicate that the eruption had not occurred below the ice.

The ice-capped volcano last erupted in the 1820s.

Mystique
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:41 PM   #2
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dormant volcano erupts in Iceland

Well, it ain't dormant no more

There's a big volcanic ridge right up the middle of the atlantic (which heats the water for the gulf stream), according to some earth changes maps Atlantis will be popping up again soon, and when it does I'll be off in me boat,
one love, people get ready...
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:31 AM   #3
Nordurland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
I'm trying to keep up with all current earth changes. Do we have members in Iceland who can give us first hand information?

In Iceland, dormant volcano erupts 'near' glacier
Sun, 21 Mar 2010 12:24:18 GMT

The skyline over Iceland glows near the Eyjafjallajoekull glacier on March 21, 2010.
Hundreds of people have been evacuated from their homes in southern Iceland after a volcano dormant for almost 200 years erupted.

The eruptions began shortly before midnight on Saturday near the Eyjafjallajoekull glacier, triggering fears of flooding when several craters along a popular rift began spewing lava and smoke.

Some 450 people have so far been evacuated from an area southeast the capital, Reykjavik, and the country's aviation authority cancelled all domestic flights and discouraged other aircraft from flying close to the area of the volcano.

Authorities initially feared that the eruption was below the 160km glacier, which is the country's fifth largest ice mass and a state of emergency was immediately declared.

Geologists at the University of Iceland, however, told the national broadcaster, RUV, that aerial survey of the area seemed to indicate that the eruption had not occurred below the ice.

The ice-capped volcano last erupted in the 1820s.

Mystique
Hi I live in Iceland.
We are all safe for now. But we are afraid that Katla will kick off because history shows that Katla follows Eyjafjalljökull.
And Katla is dangerus. Hekla is also on time.
Nordurland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 12:44 PM   #4
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Feardia, Edgar Casey said Atlantis would re-appear! Nordurland, hey I think the last time this blew was in 1918. My question is : In the event the other quake went off could this impact the atlantic conveyer current in the ocean or is there any talk of that right now? You need anything up there just ask, many will lend some help. I own a welding shop so if you want some extended stainless forks for roasting some hot dogs over the molten rock , let me know how long you want them . LoL , seriously , you stay safe up there Nory.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:09 PM   #5
Nordurland
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
Feardia, Edgar Casey said Atlantis would re-appear! Nordurland, hey I think the last time this blew was in 1918. My question is : In the event the other quake went off could this impact the atlantic conveyer current in the ocean or is there any talk of that right now? You need anything up there just ask, many will lend some help. I own a welding shop so if you want some extended stainless forks for roasting some hot dogs over the molten rock , let me know how long you want them . LoL , seriously , you stay safe up there Nory.
He he no, I haven't heard talk about that. But I have seen what Edgar Casey said about Atlantis. My oldest son have moved to another country and if something happend I am ready to go if someone can come and pick me up in boat he he
Nordurland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 01:38 PM   #6
conkroach
Avalon Senior Member

Cayce said that there would be terrible continent shift, plate shifts that would reconfigure the Earth's land masses. He said it would happen a few years ago. Hope he wasn't just wrong on the timeline, but totally wrong. Alas, he wasn't wrong about much!
conkroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 01:33 AM   #7
love and gratitude
Avalon Senior Member

DROP BOMBS INTO VOLCANOS TO MAKE THEM ERUPT -
LOOK UP POPULAR SCIENCE - JANUARY 1944 An article by Professor O'witno DS of the Colgate University. DROP BOMBS INTO VOLCANOS THE YOU WILL SHAKE THE EARTH. WE CAN CONQUER ANY ENEMY STATE (JAPAN) BY DROPPING BOMBS INTO VOLCANOS TO MAKE THEM ERUPT. This information was brought to light by Conspiracy Cafe Radio's Host on one of his reccent programmes. Look up this info.
love and gratitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 01:33 AM   #8
love and gratitude
Avalon Senior Member

DROP BOMBS INTO VOLCANOS TO MAKE THEM ERUPT -
LOOK UP POPULAR SCIENCE - JANUARY 1944 An article by Professor O'witno DS of the Colgate University. DROP BOMBS INTO VOLCANOS THE YOU WILL SHAKE THE EARTH. WE CAN CONQUER ANY ENEMY STATE (JAPAN) BY DROPPING BOMBS INTO VOLCANOS TO MAKE THEM ERUPT. This information was brought to light by Conspiracy Cafe Radio's Host on one of his reccent programmes. Look up this info.
love and gratitude is offline   Reply With Quote