Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-18-2010, 12:56 PM   #1
Kristoffer
Avalon Senior Member

Default The electric universe

Hey people i just stumbled across some information about our solarsystem, our sun and our old sun.

http://www.holoscience.com/

Is talking about that we "earth,mars,saturn and titan" were not born here in this solar system. Infact saturn was our sun so called "proto saturn" he also goes into what kind of sun saturn was, a brown dwarf star. These systems tend to be the most thriveing where the brown dwarf star emits material towards the surrounding planets. The aborigenies (dont know how this spells) is talking about the purple sky of creation. Being on a planet orbiting a brown dwarf you will not see the stars since you will be in a constant glow of uv and wont see threw the layer that the star emits.

What he discoberd was that earth,mars and saturn all have the same tilt on the axel. Therefore they seem to be connected in some way. Also accoring to him what happened was that our old solar system was drawn into the current system that were in now. Our new sun absorbed the power of our old sun (proto saturn) and closed it. Mars ended up to far away from the sun to support the life on the planet so they died or fleed. Titan smashed into an old planet in this system and was destroyed so was the people on titan. Earth caught one of titans moons.

Accoring to him this wasent to long ago, humans existed. This was the time of great cataclysms on the earth cause of the turbulence in the system. Atlantis was destroyed and the eden was no longer a eden.

Climatechanges were severe cause living near a brown dwarf has the effect that the climate is even threw the whole planet, thus the old rainforests under the polar ice etc. For the first time humans coulde see the stars and we started to wonder what was beoynd our heaven.

Also he states a farily good question, this is the best climate for someone to live, im talking about orbiting a brown dwarf, the planets orbits it pretty close but the backside is that they cant see the stars. So if any intelligent life is there, they wont know if they havent reached interstellar technology that other than that they orbit a star, and have so other planets around them.

Therefore why would the try to contact us? when they dont even know anythingelse exists ? You dont long for anything you dont know anything about right? I mean imagen if we still orbited the brown dwarf, what would life had been like? maybe thriving, but still why send sattilites up in space? cause we wouldent know what space was.

Anyway i know you will argue about the galactic federation of whatever, and this and that. Ammonia life, gas life, and all the pleadian stuff. It seems that we are in a quite uniqe situation after all.

This is just a theory, please imput your thoughts. What do you think of this?

Cheers: Kristoffer
Kristoffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:00 PM   #2
Kristoffer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The electric universe

oh btw!

He has a pretty good point, as you all may know we tend to say that nothing can go faster than light, this seems to be pretty wrong.

Gravity travels much much faster than light. In fact if it dident the earth would not be caught by the sun. Noone has ever said this, and i find it to be true. Hence if the earth dident know where the sun was every microsecond, we would simply just be drifting out of orbit.

This implements to all the planets around us. The light takes 8.30min to travel from the sun to earth, gravity does it in 00000000.1sec So, there you have it. Lightspeed is in intersellar terms pretty damn slow.

Cheers.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:22 PM   #3
Kristoffer
Avalon Senior Member

Correction: im not talking about Titan, im talking about Tiamat. Sorry for that.
Old 03-19-2010, 03:49 AM   #4
Curative
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting indeed Kris'

I heard the recent Red Ice Radio interview (only the 1st hour) With Wallace Thornhill......Good Interview.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-100311.php click the "download hour one" link, to play,

I then watched this:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...niverse&hl=en#

Not being a scientist myself, I thought....how about a balanced yet critical (MS) scientific interpretation of the "Electric Universe"?

So I searched through a few scientific discussion forums and found the overall attitude, shown towards anyone who mentioned "Electric Universe" too be, in the main, dismissive, child like, and even hostile, in short, classic knee jerk reactions. Not a very scientific attitude, to this relatively impartial observer's way of thinking.

What I would really like to see/hear is a meeting of the minds between Thornhill & Haramein. I feel they would both (or one of them) make their (his) paradigm shift/s in mainstream science in a much shorter time.

Curative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:52 AM   #5
Kristoffer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curative View Post
Interesting indeed Kris'

I heard the recent Red Ice Radio interview (only the 1st hour) With Wallace Thornhill......Good Interview.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-100311.php click the "download hour one" link, to play,

I then watched this:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...niverse&hl=en#

Not being a scientist myself, I thought....how about a balanced yet critical (MS) scientific interpretation of the "Electric Universe"?

So I searched through a few scientific discussion forums and found the overall attitude, shown towards anyone who mentioned "Electric Universe" too be, in the main, dismissive, child like, and even hostile, in short, classic knee jerk reactions. Not a very scientific attitude, to this relatively impartial observer's way of thinking.

What I would really like to see/hear is a meeting of the minds between Thornhill & Haramein. I feel they would both (or one of them) make their (his) paradigm shift/s in mainstream science in a much shorter time.

Hey mate, yea! This is where i snapped it up at first to, i listened to both hours and the second hour is basicly more detailed out about the electir universe.

I can imagen if you mention this in a scientific forum that there might be some hostility. It seems that all nowdays that dosent fit their world is baicly lies. But what gandi said " Just because one man belives something it dosent mean its not the truthe.... and just because the masses belive someting means that its true"

I emailed wallace yestarday and with some questions and i hope to see an answer soon enough. He seems to be a really down to earth guy if you compare him with alot of other in this world.

Cheers mate!

/Kristoffer
Old 03-19-2010, 02:56 PM   #6
Curative
Avalon Senior Member

Keep us updated, please.
Old 03-19-2010, 07:37 PM   #7
WalkingTurtle
Avalon Senior Member

Here's the original better quality:
http://www.bbc5.tv/eyeplayer/video/thunderbolts-gods
Very fascinating!
WalkingTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:27 PM   #8
Treckie
Avalon Senior Member

The holographic universe is someting I have been interested in for a few years.

The likes of Nassim Haramein
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...aramein&hl=en#

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...aramein&hl=en#

And Dr Manjir Samanta-Laughton
http://www.punkscience.com/

should answer many of your questions.
Enjoy.
Treckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:28 PM   #9
Curative
Avalon Senior Member

Cheers butty.

Ive seen most of Nassim H's videos, but I've bookmarked Punk science for later.

Thing is we've got a growing number of plausible theories on how the universe works, including but not limited to:

Standard theory
Holographic theory
Expansion theory
Electric theory
Mini black holes theory

S.H.E.E.M?

They can't all be right (in this universe anyway) and some directly conflict with others (they all conflict with standard theory), so which theory is your money on?
Old 03-26-2010, 01:46 PM   #10
conkroach
Avalon Senior Member

Faster than light speed is possible. We just can't detect it because we use light as the gauge of something's speed. Something is faster than light, we just can't measure it.

Speed is irrelevant anyway. Particles can move instantaneously across the Universe. They can even be in different places at the same time. Particles (the same particles) have been seen in up to 7 places AT THE SAME TIME. Amazing.
conkroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:19 PM   #11
Treckie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conkroach View Post
Faster than light speed is possible. We just can't detect it because we use light as the gauge of something's speed. Something is faster than light, we just can't measure it.

Speed is irrelevant anyway. Particles can move instantaneously across the Universe. They can even be in different places at the same time. Particles (the same particles) have been seen in up to 7 places AT THE SAME TIME. Amazing.
It has also been suggested that it is infact just one patical that gives the illusion in 3D of being seperate.

My money is on the holographic universe.
We are the real-ish version of the game "The Sims".
Treckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:45 PM   #12
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Crazy question...

Why does gravity have to be a force?

Why can't it be just a simple reaction or effect of electroradiomagnetism (I added the 'radio' part for the radiance portion of the field)? Magnetism flows out of earth and the radiance from the sun flows into earth. Two indifferent energies passing through each other creating various effects.

So if you are a 'magnetic' person than you will be sticking around and meeting many people, but if you are a 'radiant' person than perhaps you may very well be drifting off in space all the time.

So either just change your magnets or fix your dimmer switch.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:24 PM   #13
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I hope you don't mind but I copied some of your posts over to this forum as this site is shutting down shortly.

http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...=15&#entry3815

Cheers