Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-21-2010, 09:08 PM   #1
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Hollow Earth..I don't get why we don't we fly off the Earth as it spins?

I have been watching video's on Hollow Earth and listening to Coast to Coast interviews with various people interested in this subject and they discuss gravity alot... One theory that the Hollow Earth gravity is what keeps the inhabitants on the ground (back to front from us) as they are illumiated by the central sun , the core of our planet...

This makes sense as if you spin a bucket of water round and round like a plane propella, the water doesn't fall out, due to the G-force or gravity.

So can any one explain to me why we dont' fly off the surface of the Earth as she spins???

If you spin a wet ball, the water flys off the ball , due to the gravity, so gravity of a spinning sphere causes the things on the out side surface to travel outward??? So... we should be flying out wards...away from the Earth with the gravational force of the spin??? Instead of sticking to the surface? Objects should fall towards the sky and not to the ground??? I don't understand...
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:22 PM   #2
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hollow Earth..I don't get why we don't we fly off the Earth as it spins?

We don't fly of cuz we manifested it that way, we wish not to float away and be stable on 3rd density grown, it is many fold,

Gravity is the weekest force in the univers.

And when you think on other things,

like, why we haven't we crashed into other galaxies it makes sense

Bumble bees are not meant to fly, but they do. wings are to small.

Planes are not meant to fly, you can only have only so much thrust.

One thinks about calling a certain someone, they call you, who made the first thought? you are them?

Ones dreams come to pass, is it the future or is it that person's manifestation?
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:49 PM   #3
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Hollow Earth..I don't get why we don't we fly off the Earth as it spins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
I have been watching video's on Hollow Earth and listening to Coast to Coast interviews with various people interested in this subject and they discuss gravity alot... One theory that the Hollow Earth gravity is what keeps the inhabitants on the ground (back to front from us) as they are illumiated by the central sun , the core of our planet...

This makes sense as if you spin a bucket of water round and round like a plane propella, the water doesn't fall out, due to the G-force or gravity.

So can any one explain to me why we dont' fly off the surface of the Earth as she spins???

If you spin a wet ball, the water flys off the ball , due to the gravity, so gravity of a spinning sphere causes the things on the out side surface to travel outward??? So... we should be flying out wards...away from the Earth with the gravational force of the spin??? Instead of sticking to the surface? Objects should fall towards the sky and not to the ground??? I don't understand...
It's really very simple to understand. It's nothing to do with gravity, friction or atmospheric pressure.

The earth sucks.

Last edited by SteveX; 03-21-2010 at 09:52 PM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:08 PM   #4
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Ha... very good Steve...you've cheered me up no end.... xx
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote