Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-17-2009, 08:28 PM   #26
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Innovation Station

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwonder View Post
yo, JT pmed you back but it failed. ? what up, oh well, Will resend to your proper address.
So how much area do you think 2000 leds will light up?

wonder
Hi Wonder

hmmmm...well send me an email to the address listed above

Soon we i hope to see some funding to build a lot of lights designs. I have a few ideas for some cool designs and with input from creative minds like you we can put leds into anything! No limits!

2000 leds? I dont know. I have never seen that many on at once. I know that they come with a warning not to look directly into them because they can damage your eye. Might need to get into some kind of lens filter material or something to defuse the light across a surface area and get a more even and warm light.

Peace JT
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:41 PM   #27
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Hello Jester i am so excited for you that you projects our finally taking off i wish i had some money to give you to help,,,,but i do have some old t.vs,,,vcrs,,,dvd players and video game systems you can have if they will help with your projects pm if you are interested
peace
Hi Iceman! thank you! That's very generous and proof of super funk power in effect! ya don't worry about money. We made it this far so we must have done something right. No stopping now! I have a vision in my minds eye of advanced technologies. I have given a great deal of thought what it would mean to us all to have freedom. Because right now mankind dose not know what true freedom is!

Anti gravity. Can you imagine. What this one technology will do. We will need to build new machines to go around tearing up all the roads so we can convert all those millions of miles of roads into green strips and grow food in them! Maybe even grow hemp! And make more things out of that...such as some 25 000 different documented uses for hemp! Theres NO LIMITS! Were taking off alright! Peace JT
Old 12-18-2009, 02:34 AM   #28
bosr
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Jester,

Cool stuff your working with.

I've been looking for some new replacement light bars to replace the fluorescent and halogen lights in our glass display cabinets at work.

Would you like to whip one up and use me as a beta tester?
bosr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:58 AM   #29
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosr View Post
Hi Jester,

Cool stuff your working with.

I've been looking for some new replacement light bars to replace the fluorescent and halogen lights in our glass display cabinets at work.

Would you like to whip one up and use me as a beta tester?
YES!!! Alright! I am not sure whats happening with getting the funding in place...might take a few days to get it all sorted out. But as soon as I get a real green light im going to get some prototype boards of thousand of leds running. Then we can custom develop the same system into any shape size you want! I will send you a message see what we can come up with! Keep shouting peace until we get it! JT ISTEAM!!!
Old 12-18-2009, 12:53 PM   #30
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Wow! Jester you are quite amazing. Man, if I'de be a millionaire ... Tell me, how long you can light 45 leds with one AA battery? I see you can boost up the tension, which is amazing, but do you have the power to sustain it for long?

Anyway, I don't want to get into details because it is your project, but I have so many questions in mind...

Your ring of fire is most interesting... If you have only a AA battery to create these continuous sparks, which are more or less many amps out of the loop, it means you have an amazing COP there, with a tiny coil?

What are the magnet you use, neodymium?

Keep the good work and bump the thread up!

P.S. You want your project to take off... Use the power of focused thoughts/emotion and see it manifested... You know the rest.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 02:14 AM   #31
bosr
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks JT!

If ProjectLightWarrior were to setup a free energy category, what would you like to see them do so that it would help innovators such as yourself?

I would like to see PLW setup an open source licensing system where a developer of the tech is able to bring forward a product(s) and have an avenue to get paid via licensing fees, etc. It would also be nice to have an area where people are able to contribute their expertise, donate materials and provide funding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
YES!!! Alright! I am not sure whats happening with getting the funding in place...might take a few days to get it all sorted out. But as soon as I get a real green light im going to get some prototype boards of thousand of leds running. Then we can custom develop the same system into any shape size you want! I will send you a message see what we can come up with! Keep shouting peace until we get it! JT ISTEAM!!!
Old 12-19-2009, 03:59 PM   #32
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
P.S. You want your project to take off... Use the power of focused thoughts/emotion and see it manifested... You know the rest.

Namaste, Steven

Hi Steven. Thank you. Your wise words are very powerful and have given me hope today!

Well as of today. Still no funding in place. Not sure whats going to happen with the cash in of the metals and how its all going to go down.

What I do know is that I would like to find someone who wants to help me develop this lighting operation and just get it done! With some base funding, and I know we can do it for less the $100 000 I will have many led light designs for sale using a very advanced power supply. Its really simple as I was told. The instructions for putting this all together have been posted public. its not a secret. Just a request from me to get something going. I need to turn up the heat and fast.

My Christmas gift is going to be a free pass to living on the streets here soon if I can not get some kind of funding to build something. I just know that we can sell these. The first ones we build are already sold! Yet here i sit...meditating...holding a vision in my minds eye of a silly lighting company. LEDS are 70+ years old. Long ago ready to sell. Now we will be able to develop circuits to light up thousands and I don't have any cash flow to make it happen. All that was developed was built through the heart space of creativity and now its all about money. Very soon William will be building devices to off grid houses with KW as he has told me and having seen his work I just believe. Some things just seem to work out that way. In the mean time I need to develop something that we can build and generate jobs and revenue with. These crazy ideas of lights and developing a business are a great and fun way to do it! It truly is a bright idea! Technology of the LIGHT!!!

So, i have a hidden agenda too If this ever goes off I plan to use some of the revenue funds to help develop my market! For two years I have funded it personally and as i said I am at the end of the line. No funding for markets seems to be available. So I propose to build something of material value and functional use such as the LED bars just to get the ball rolling. Geeze. This crazy world works on money and I have none of it. So here i sit. With a brain thats on fire with ideas...dreaming of a better future. I am not joking around. Money has just about destroyed my family. Sad. But the show must go on.

Everyone wants the MEGA JUICE then they say the MEGA CAKE will be on the table. Gotta start somewhere right! Hmmmmmm....Fun times on Earth!

Peace JT

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 12-19-2009 at 04:07 PM.
Old 12-19-2009, 04:33 PM   #33
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosr View Post
Thanks JT!

If ProjectLightWarrior were to setup a free energy category, what would you like to see them do so that it would help innovators such as yourself?

I would like to see PLW setup an open source licensing system where a developer of the tech is able to bring forward a product(s) and have an avenue to get paid via licensing fees, etc. It would also be nice to have an area where people are able to contribute their expertise, donate materials and provide funding.
Hi bosr,

Interesting ideas you have there. Im not sure how its all going to go down but something must happen soon. There are many developers working on all kinds of magnetic motors and kick back pulse type devices all over the world! The victory for this type of technology is just about here. As I have said I am just playing in the lab but from what I have seen I believe in the magic of it all.

The next level of inventions are going to demand the complete dismantling of nuclear, oil, coal, wood. Were all like bevis and butt head here on earth...FIRE FIRE HU HU FIRE FIRE FIRE HU HU HU HU HU FIRE HU HU FIRE FIRE!!! LOL

Class Zero Planet. Burning everything in sight!

There is much hard work yet to do! Much has been accomplished yet I visit the lab last night where William is ripping apart more junk just to get some scrap metals so he can cover shipping costs on supplies that have been waiting for weeks! I do hope he will continue to share his hard work and research into free energy devices. I know that it gets more advanced then some silly over unity devices. Yet I still don't have a few bucks to go and build lights. To get something established. Hmmmmm...Positive Thoughts. Forward Motion in a Positive Direction.

If there is anyway that I can help PLW with some free energy devices. I think our space friends are here to help make sure that we as a global society of humans acknowledge these devices and use them to open the doors to true freedom on earth. Then perhaps one day we will be able to take out the money system as fast as the AC grid is getting dismantled. All those ugly towers and poles...are coming out LOL!!! Oh yeah.

Until then. Im just Chillin in my market office trying to turn up the heat!

Peace JT
Old 12-19-2009, 11:55 PM   #34
bosr
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know about space friends. But if construction details for a practical working device were made available, people worldwide could build them faster than the suppressors would suppress.

Wish I could help with the funding but I'm working hard just to keep noodles on the dinner table.
Old 12-21-2009, 04:00 PM   #35
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't know about space friends. But if construction details for a practical working device were made available, people worldwide could build them faster than the suppressors would suppress.

Wish I could help with the funding but I'm working hard just to keep noodles on the dinner table.
Well thanks for all your great thinking! I wish you success as well. Man its nuts out there...Its nuts right here...everyday but I gotta keep this vision of the golden age in my minds eye no matter how many people try to slow me down! We all do! I have so many family pressures because of funds and lack of them its pushing me to the edge. I've got everything to lose!

Hard Work! Yup that's what I do believe is in order! Well it should be fun to, at least a little bit. It turns out the scrap metals were not as valuable as we thought...guess it was cut with something else making it hard to get the goods out. Ah well one more hurdle. I guess LEDS are not as hot as I thought they might be...all in good time I know. I just got a rush on because I need to get some more noodles here and as I say...im down to days now everything seems to slow down out there with the crazy christmass. I sure hope this positive manifestation i'm having today can turn the heat up fast!

We have to start somewhere and I am sure that these LED Light Bars are a great way to get some kind of operation in business. Then as I have said. It will leverage the ~MEGA~ Projects. That will lead the way to freedom.

William has talked to me about the major problems caused by the AC Grid. All those monstrous and un-progressing hydro towers...causing massive magnetic interference. Could they be causing a major problem with Earths ley lines?! William says that Tesla had said he wished he never invented AC. He keeps asking me why?

Well times ticking 4 PEACE!
Old 12-21-2009, 04:07 PM   #36
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

JT TRANSFORMER IST WAY

IST Working Hard! Nice one bro!
Old 12-21-2009, 04:42 PM   #37
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

JT TRANSFORMER MAGNET. BIG OUTPUT!!

Quote:
THIS IS YOUR SO CALLED FREE ENGERY ...

THANK YOU!

WILLIAM
I do believe in the MAGIC OF SCIENCE!!! Now how to get some ~MEGA~ ACTION and TURN UP THE HEAT!!!
Old 02-24-2010, 07:36 PM   #38
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

TESLA LIGHT SHEILD!!! LED NANO QUARTZ DIPPED!!! LIFE SAVER

Well hows this for a twist!!! JT POWERED LIFE SAVERS by IST!

And a bonus JT Crystal Light Show!!!

Nano Dipped LEDS!!! Sure wish William and the Innovation Station had some funding!!! Guess I better go meditate to a crystal see what kind of magic we can manifest now!

LIGHT ACTIVATED SCALAR!!!

We got ourselves here one wild THIRD EYE THRUSTER!!! EYE YIE YIE!!!

7 FREQ JT OSCOLATOR

JesterTerrestrial Crystal Light Show

Old 02-24-2010, 08:32 PM   #39
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

DISCO BALL!!!

Quote:

CRYSTAL QUARTZ BALL EXPAIRMENTS USEING LEDS AND COLAPSEING EFFECTS ! YOU ALSO SEE MY 7 FREQ QUARTZ NANO DIPPED HUMAN TUNER FOR HEALING! AKA LIGHT TUNED TESLA SHEILD W M I #1
Another interesting project at IST!'S LAB

there's just so much to learn.

PEACE JT!
Old 03-17-2010, 12:18 AM   #40
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

I found something to add to this thread the Jester might be interested in, can a mod please move it across?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:28 AM   #41
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

hey Rocky...huh?! Well here is something for you to have a look at...the building of a few inventions.

Looks like IST has been busy building some specialty devices!!!

ALI COIL 4 INCH CONSTRUCTION

Quote:
IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE AND A FLICK OF A SWITCH DUBBLE CLICK TO ACTIVATE G
!PAC POWER RING BASE CHARGER CONSTRUCTION

STARSHIP GENERATOR PART #2 THE WIREING

8 JT CAP BOARD MAGIC CARPET RIDE

Old 03-17-2010, 01:40 AM   #42
Iceman
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Innovation Station

great job jester can't wait to see what comes nexted
Iceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:53 AM   #43
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
great job jester can't wait to see what comes nexted
Hey thanks Iceman!!! Oh next i think is gonna blow a few minds...you may have heard me say that before! Not quite sure how were going to go next level yet, but im working on it.

holy jumpin...as i was typing this post I just seen a UFO. Bright orange yellow light in the sky flew this way then just vanished! Might be worth doing a little star watching tonight!

SOMETHINGS GOING ON!!!
Old 03-17-2010, 03:37 AM   #44
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

I walked out to take a look at Saturn tonight and saw one star that looked like it was red and blue oscillating so I thought must be a plane except it didn't seem to be moving.

Suddenly it shot across positioning itself on the other side of the star and then stopped again...

I thought it was strange and amazing at the same time...

any chance of whipping together some night vision goggles out of spare parts Jester?
Old 03-17-2010, 06:14 PM   #45
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Jester I just had a vision of you doing a joint venture with this company to create something we really need...

call them and ask for them to send you a panel to experiment and don't tell them everything you have accomplished just that you have a modification for what they are doing...

the discussion has started over here...

Discussion

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 03-17-2010 at 06:57 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:01 AM   #46
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Hey Jester I just had a vision of you doing a joint venture with this company to create something we really need...

call them and ask for them to send you a panel to experiment and don't tell them everything you have accomplished just that you have a modification for what they are doing...

the discussion has started over here...

Discussion
Rocky man...you got some aces up your sleeve or what!

Interesting!! Now as I have said this work is IST's and I am simply on the TEAM!!! You can't hire me I Join! Having taken a slightly different approach to science. W is the Science of Magic and M is the Magic of Science. ISTEAM! Making waves!!! We can bang these things all day So any deals will need to be involving a few other folks who are also ON THE TEAM!!! The question is how do we move into the future and fast!!! Guess I'll go meditate on it peace JT!

CAM FLASH BOARD MAGIC