Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-17-2010, 09:02 PM   #1
Malaros
Avalon Senior Member

Default They are trying to divide and conquer us - which is why we are winning

I'm still statying with Avalon 1. Why?

People are saying that disinfo agents are trying to divide and conquer us. Well that's good.

It means that we are significant enough for them to take notice of us.

Moving to a new forum will not change things. The disinfo agents will more their too if the new forum also becomes significant.

It is a sad fact of life today that wherever there is anything of any value, the powers that be will do their best to spread dissent and destroy it.

So therefore, this forum is something of value and we should not let it be destroyed. We will just have to stay true to what we know and not be led astray by their wiles.

And if you are a disinfo agent, what do you expect to get out of your actions? Respect? A pat on the back? A big paycheque?

Contrary to what anyone has told you, if you are not a billionare banker, you are not worth a jot to your employers. If they decided tomorrow that you are no longer needed, they would throw you away like a chewed up old toy.

Let's get down to some real business.
Malaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:21 PM   #2
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: They are trying to divide and conquer us - which is why we are winning

I liked the part regarding disinfo agents Verry valid point indeed, I hope some of them reads that paragraph!

Let's just hope things turn out ok for now, not much left to do about it anyways it seems.

All the best,

Tommy

Last edited by seeingterra; 03-17-2010 at 09:22 PM. Reason: spelling
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:26 PM   #3
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: They are trying to divide and conquer us - which is why we are winning

is that really what people think is going on? we are being invaded?

better send the kids to bed before all that violent late night tv makes an impression

hmm i think we have something to learn, and i smile at the thought of disinfo agents trying to sway me
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:49 PM   #4
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

seriously has none of you read the plan of what is to happen, this site will become a 'read only' section of the new site.

Please read a wee bit of whats going on, if you dont know what read only means, it means thats its like a PDF, you cant write into it.

So if you are staying then you are staying in a library, where you can read but not write or contribute.

I dont think anyone from the site management has made this clear, however if you read one of the sticky threads I think you will understand the basics, or at least as much as anyone else

Divide and conquer, site or no site, thats a personal decision

all the best folks
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:44 AM   #5
WorldGathering
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaros View Post
It is a sad fact of life today that wherever there is anything of any value, the powers that be will do their best to spread dissent and destroy it. ....... Let's get down to some real business.
Yes - down to business.

We need to create initiatives of value all the time, everywhere ... with a few days off now and then.

I spend a lot of time encouraging people and groups who are starting new / good things. That's a very powerful tool for creating good change, because quite probably a lot of people give up when they feel they are not doing much good.

I'm passing the Talking Stick on .....

(I'm getting into practice for Saturday ... I don't think I've passed the talking stick for a very long time.)
WorldGathering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:11 AM   #6
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

you got to type for 3 minutes, b4 you can pass the stick
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote