Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 11-22-2009, 02:10 AM   #1
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Tall Whites are Arcturians

I was doing some research on tall whites, because I was curious about their supposed origins. My journey led me to believe they are from the cluster Arcturius.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Or is it accepted knowledge?

Last edited by Gackt; 11-22-2009 at 02:15 AM.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 04:38 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tall Whites are Arcturians

amazing when I googled that I pulled up this on Galactic Federaton member

http://www.paoweb.com/gfmarctu.htm
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 08:37 PM   #3
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

This picture came up as I only searched "Arcturians"

They look like Tall Whites to me..
Old 11-22-2009, 08:41 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

They do and when I see them I think of that cop that just seen 3 of them at the newest crop circle. He is writing up a story now but not sure if we will ever see it.....you know how that goes. He yelled at them and said they took off faster than he has ever seen anyone run before. faster than the speed of light.

Amazingly ET's are showing up all over the world and the stories are coming out.

Good Find of yours.....thanks for sharing
Old 11-22-2009, 08:51 PM   #5
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
They do and when I see them I think of that cop that just seen 3 of them at the newest crop circle. He is writing up a story now but not sure if we will ever see it.....you know how that goes. He yelled at them and said they took off faster than he has ever seen anyone run before. faster than the speed of light.

Amazingly ET's are showing up all over the world and the stories are coming out.

Good Find of yours.....thanks for sharing

Interesting, i'l check out that story. I was also going to post people do believe tall whites are responsible for most, if not all crop circles.

Another tidbit, Edgar Cayce talks of Arcturus as being one of the most advanced civilizations and a model for humanity (5th density beings).

Also, I believe some people think the Annunaki fit the description of the Arcturians/tall whites, so they might be one in the same...I disagree with this. I believe the Annunaki or "Reds" as I call them, are from the Sirius star system. I dont think they are of the high positive alignment either,. they are more neutral and an off-shoot of the Sirius humans.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:39 AM   #6
Arcane Son
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Another tidbit, Edgar Cayce talks of Arcturus as being one of the most advanced civilizations and a model for humanity (5th density beings).
Could you post that exact quote from EC? I would like to read that.

Alex Collier gave a brief description of the Arcturians and it pretty much agrees with EC. I'd have to dig the exact quote out but paraphrasing it said something to the effect that they were an advanced and evovled race that had a great understanding and knowledge in the use of sound technology for healing and evolution. I believe he said they tend to be very quiet and stay out of most situations and only help when asked or called to do so.
Arcane Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 01:08 PM   #7
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
amazing when I googled that I pulled up this on Galactic Federaton member

http://www.paoweb.com/gfmarctu.htm
This link says Arcturians look like a horse.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 01:12 PM   #8
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I was doing some research on tall whites, because I was curious about their supposed origins. My journey led me to believe they are from the cluster Arcturius.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Or is it accepted knowledge?

Tall blondes are a universal form and can be from any number of origins.

Get ready to see the real thing! Photo was taken at Pine Gap base.

Highly recommended next stop: Miriam Deledacdo's interview and community. See you there!

Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:31 PM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

remind me of some of the Albino's I went to school with. One was very tall and we called him Whitey. He was very tall but not muscular.

I can't get over the resemblance.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:31 PM   #10
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Very convincing.

Part 2 is even more...

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:33 PM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
This link says Arcturians look like a horse.
Yes and it blew my mind. I think someone is over stretching their imagination. (this was regarding them looking like horses)

I just seen the two videos and I truly am amazed at the 2nd one. Very Interesting indeed

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 11-24-2009 at 05:41 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:49 PM   #12
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

The_eXchanger as you trine/or trinity merges with you... your head actually changes size
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:50 PM   #13
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

The_eXchanger your third eye - and, the trine behind it, eXpands, and, your head enlarges

just like how earth, has eXpanded
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 07:05 PM   #14
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

That Annunaki female pic was debunked (forgot where though)....
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:25 PM   #15
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

That photo reminds me of a model, that's been worked through photoshop.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:43 PM   #16
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I forget the name of the model. One more thing- insider info has it that the Annunaki DO NOT like to be seen and keep themselves covered in a variety of head dress/ceremonial looking robes etc;

I very much doubt an Annunaki woman or man would allow themself to be photographed unless it was a captive one.

Another huge factor- they have very elongated chins....this woman does not.

Last edited by eleni; 11-24-2009 at 11:47 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 11:51 PM   #17
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Eleni for your inside information

When I think of the annunaki, I think of the what is described in the caves in
Afghanistan
Old 11-25-2009, 12:09 AM   #18
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Anja Rubik photoshopped is who the gal is supposed to be.

http://www.anjarubik.com/content/editorial.php?p=3

MN- hopefully more will come out soon on the Annunaki- there are a few who have met them face to face and the public would like to know more. Inquiring minds want the truth
Old 11-25-2009, 02:26 AM   #19
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Interesting, i'l check out that story. I was also going to post people do believe tall whites are responsible for most, if not all crop circles.

Also, I believe some people think the Annunaki fit the description of the Arcturians/tall whites, so they might be one in the same...I disagree with this. I believe the Annunaki or "Reds" as I call them, are from the Sirius star system. I dont think they are of the high positive alignment either,. they are more neutral and an off-shoot of the Sirius humans.
In a recent session we encountered what I saw as the Satrap of this planet and I assumed his beingness and processed him from that point until he decided that his job future was not as promising as he had been led to believe. Then we decided to look and see who his superiors were or we found ourselves suddenly receiving their attention and my practitioner in particular they were studying very closely. He is a strange "bug" LOL.

I at the time called them Annunaki -- that's what I picked up, everthing being somewhat telepathically transmitted which I am not real comfortable with yet.

We got them to look at the traumatic incident that they were still stuck in and cleared them of it. I forget what else we did before we ended their session. Wiped our hands and figured our job was finished and were going to meet up again to decide what our next planetary clearing step would be.

However in between our next meeting I found that during the night some strange things had happened and I needed to get into session to take a closer look at it. This time I called them "Tall Whites" so I don't know if they were the same beings I processed or not. However, I am more than 50% sure they were, just that the name seemed to be interchangeable. Are not the Annunaki tall and white too?

I remember them telling me in the first session we gave them, "We are the Annunaki, Keepers of the Lost Tech". I told them from now on they are keepers of all the tech and it is no longer lost and they will now deliver the tech because if they do not deliver it to others they will lose it [again?]. I don't know yet how much of what they learned they took to heart and won't know until I can pierce through the veil hanging over that night I spent in their research station. It sure seemed like more than one night, so they do have mastery over time to some extent.

I am in Canada and I am facing North right now and if I had to locate them I would put my right hand out and up pointing to the North/NorthEast, mostly North.

Because of their apparent emotionless nature it is hard to say at this point what their intentions were/are. It seems they have to express at least some emotions through a device that creates the flow of a particular emotion.

Reminded me of some clearing practitioners I have worked with, lol.

If anyone can add anything to this from their own experience by all means share.

best,
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:23 AM   #20
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Anja Rubik photoshopped is who the gal is supposed to be.

http://www.anjarubik.com/content/editorial.php?p=3

MN- hopefully more will come out soon on the Annunaki- there are a few who have met them face to face and the public would like to know more. Inquiring minds want the truth

Debunkers debunk everything. It's their job. I don't know who or what the person in the photo is, but I don't think she's Anja Rubik. I could find you a thousand skinny models that look like her. They are fashion industry clones that get paraded in line down the catwalk at the end of the show. One can barely tell them apart ("coat hangers" some call them).

What got me was the ID card. Most hoaxers outside of the intel dis-info professionals, are kids having a childish laugh. They wouldn't know about "Pine Gap" in the Australian outback. Most Aussies didn't know about it until recently. Even the exopolitical local protesters who crashed the gates and were arrested only knew it was a secret US/UK/Aus military base and weren't informed about the ET aspect of it. Also, the ID card seems like it was done on a manual typewriter. This is common in black ops as it doesn't create an electronic signal - just one paper copy that can be shredded quicky after the card is created and photographed.

I've had contact with a female tall blonde that looked similar to the one in question. She didn't say, "Hi, I'm an Anunnaki." (the ID card doesn't say that either). One thing that the card does say is that the entity is both male and female. My contact entity was very androgenous, too, but essentially female. Her eyes were larger and her hair was shorter - almost what one would call an 80's, "new wave" cut. She wore a white coat - like our mystery woman does. She could have passed for a fashion model, had she not been so tall and in the possesion of those amazing, powerful eyes.

That year (1994) I went to a lecture in Burbank by a former, high ranking Air Force officer. He closed his talk by sharing a contact experience he had. He discribed a blonde woman looking at him through his jet wind screen while he was flying. He said she was wearing a white coat, had intense eyes and I sat there with my mind blown!

Anybody can photo shop anything and anybody can say anything is a weather balloon, swamp gas or sleep paralysis. But unless the person who actually took the alleged Pine Gap photo comes forward and says he set up a hoax with his daughter or something, I'll put my coins on that photo being real. Sometimes photos get leaked out, like the space shuttle, moon and Mars anomalies, and the agencies that are supposed to keep the truth hidden are embarassed. They take it off the web and/or put a "debunked" show on through blogs and forums like ATS and..... you get know what I mean.

Right now, in front of me, on the wall behind my computer, is an 8x10 black and white photo of a female hybrid that I took myself. I'm tempted to post it, but I don't think the time is right yet. Also, it's a photo of a real person who although looks different than others, has a life, a job, a name and feelings. She also has two greys who seem to watch over her and have stood at my bedside watching me, too. That was 25 years ago... I'm not ready to have that experience again. As the very existance of Projects Avalon and Camelot attest to: Times have suddenly changed.

Paul

PS. I'll share the hybrid photo with the Proj Cam staff and those who contact me personally if there's interest, but my scanner is in need of debunking. Give me a little time... I'm from the old, acoustic generation.
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:36 AM   #21
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Sure, lay it on us, maybe it will remind me of "home" :-)
Old 11-25-2009, 04:37 AM   #22
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

What star system do the tall white humanoids who have large graceful and long wings come from? What are they called?
Old 11-25-2009, 08:03 AM   #23
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
In a recent session we encountered what I saw as the Satrap of this planet and I assumed his beingness and processed him from that point until he decided that his job future was not as promising as he had been led to believe. Then we decided to look and see who his superiors were or we found ourselves suddenly receiving their attention and my practitioner in particular they were studying very closely. He is a strange "bug" LOL.

I at the time called them Annunaki -- that's what I picked up, everthing being somewhat telepathically transmitted which I am not real comfortable with yet.

We got them to look at the traumatic incident that they were still stuck in and cleared them of it. I forget what else we did before we ended their session. Wiped our hands and figured our job was finished and were going to meet up again to decide what our next planetary clearing step would be.

However in between our next meeting I found that during the night some strange things had happened and I needed to get into session to take a closer look at it. This time I called them "Tall Whites" so I don't know if they were the same beings I processed or not. However, I am more than 50% sure they were, just that the name seemed to be interchangeable. Are not the Annunaki tall and white too?

I remember them telling me in the first session we gave them, "We are the Annunaki, Keepers of the Lost Tech". I told them from now on they are keepers of all the tech and it is no longer lost and they will now deliver the tech because if they do not deliver it to others they will lose it [again?]. I don't know yet how much of what they learned they took to heart and won't know until I can pierce through the veil hanging over that night I spent in their research station. It sure seemed like more than one night, so they do have mastery over time to some extent.

I am in Canada and I am facing North right now and if I had to locate them I would put my right hand out and up pointing to the North/NorthEast, mostly North.

Because of their apparent emotionless nature it is hard to say at this point what their intentions were/are. It seems they have to express at least some emotions through a device that creates the flow of a particular emotion.

Reminded me of some clearing practitioners I have worked with, lol.

If anyone can add anything to this from their own experience by all means share.

best,
Gnosis
Hmm, I'm not sure what the Annunaki look like to be honest. But lets look at a couple things first: (As far as I've seen) Nordics are various races, the most familiar being Pleiadians, Andromedans, Tau Ceti and etc...as Alex Collier talks about. There are also Tall Whites and Annunaki and possibly others;The tall whites i talk about come from the testimony of Charles Hall - I'm sure most here have seen it, and are mentioned by other sources i,e- Pickering Brothers, and an Air Force general who helped build a base for them.

thing is, with the span of time, diff. star systems, alignments, evolution patterns of the different races, they will no doubt look different from each other, but for all intensive superficial purposes -be 'tall and white/bright looking' and some may have negative agendas, or neutral to say the least. The weird thing is, I also hear from the military sources that the tall whites they are taking about, some are weary of humans and may be defensive and kill a human if they find him/her threatening. Oh yeah, same source says they 'fear' our abilities to multi-task or multi-plan or some such...lol. Lot of weird and interesting info from sources, some of looks like disinformation, but I cant confirm anything now. But I wouldn't put past certain blanket terms to describe beings such as Annunaki or Nordics as Tall Whites as I see them...because what I'm saying is the tall whites from Charles Hall and a few other sources, are different than the Annunaki and the Sirius group etc. However, I wouldn't put past them if certain sects worked together.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:09 AM   #24
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Is there any possibility that the 'Andromedans' who Alex Collier was in contact with...were really 'Arcturians'? I'm second-guessing just about everything. Are we really dealing with Human Extraterrestrials from the nearest star systems? How do we really know that traveling thousands of light-years can occur in a very short period of time...or even at the speed of thought? Are we really dealing with a Human Civil War...with the involvement of Mercenary Interdimensional Reptilian Stormtroopers? Is this an ongoing 'War in Heaven'...with two rival Human Gods? Are the Arcturians/Andromedans really Christlike Conscientious Objectors...who espouse Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...and having No Gods or Tyrants?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-25-2009 at 09:15 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:51 AM   #25
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes and it blew my mind. I think someone is over stretching their imagination. (this was regarding them looking like horses)

I just seen the two videos and I truly am amazed at the 2nd one. Very Interesting indeed
Believe it or not, this just reminded me that in the story of the desert base they had in the 1960's, one of the gentlemen who described seeing Tall Whites said "they sort of appear ephemeral, some resembling like a white glowing horse" i'll try to pull up the info here.

intersting.