Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 05:36 PM   #26
WarriorServant
Banned

Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
I have been on this site since day one and have never seen someone throw such a hissy fit about getting their story told... If you have something to tell us then tell us. It really is that simple... If you don't like how people react then ignore them... Simple strategy but you keep making it sooooo complicated
I have already tried. I got tackled to the ground by a hoard of God haters and every thread became a complete mockery and circus having absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic.

I am trying to get the administration and moderators of the forum to realise that there's a problem and to take action to keep things more serious and intelligent before I am able to resume posting.

I am doing EVERYTHING I can to instigate a more appropriate spirit on this forum, but it's not going well. My best guess is that I will not be posting here for much longer.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:37 PM   #27
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

A Warrior's SERVANT... explains a lot now
Old 12-15-2009, 05:38 PM   #28
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
I think you mean WarriorServant? but that's dyslexia speaking, I know.
Whoops swrorry, it all blurrs if theres too many close together letters, I do apologise.

I find interesting bits in the bible, especially revelations( downloads)
revelations 21:18 particurally intrigues Me.
Churchs were constructed as resonance chambers to uplift the fields( souls)
of the occupants, solfeggio atuned chants will have been used but this has all been altered, most of the people attending churchs seem fine, but unaware totally of the construction of the building they are in.
they demonise dowsers because they are afraid of been found out, and I always watch carefully those who shout loudest and say they are acting for some god or other.
Why does anyone need a prop?
We are all ONE, We are speckles of the one creative force, it is not a being, thats weak namby pamby garbage by illiterate zombies.
hobbit
Old 12-15-2009, 05:38 PM   #29
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
When you only have a hammer you tend to see every problem as a nail.

Is it really surprising that someone calling themself a 'warrior' ends up declaring war?
No one likes war -- but those with courage will defend truth.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:39 PM   #30
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
Whoops swrorry, it all blurrs if theres too many close together letters, I do apologise.

I find interesting bits in the bible, especially revelations( downloads)
revelations 21:18 particurally intrigues Me.
Churchs were constructed as resonance chambers to uplift the fields( souls)
of the occupants, solfeggio atuned chants will have been used but this has all been altered, most of the people attending churchs seem fine, but unaware totally of the construction of the building they are in.
they demonise dowsers because they are afraid of been found out, and I always watch carefully those who shout loudest and say they are acting for some god or other.
Why does anyone need a prop?
We are all ONE, We are speckles of the one creative force, it is not a being, thats weak namby pamby garbage by illiterate zombies.
hobbit
What has any of this got to do with anything in this thread?
Old 12-15-2009, 05:39 PM   #31
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Truth does NOT = Fact!!!
Old 12-15-2009, 05:39 PM   #32
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

I am also interested for you to point out where I have forced people to "swallow" the Bible as the whole truth. I've never said that. I've never implied it. I don't even BELIEVE that. So, again, I'm clueless. Any examples?

Am I fighting "now"? No, I am correcting you. That's all I am ever doing around this place, and I'm going to have to continue until people get off my back and stop saying things that simply aren't true. You are asserting that I am doing things, saying and projecting things that I am not.

About your replay I just want to say:
I never said "you" were forcing people to swallow the bible, please read again and you'll see I was talking in general, I said "people".
You don't need to correct me or anybody else, a forum is a place where people give their opinions and comunicate with others interested in the same subject.
You truly remaind me of the gay guy in the movie "The Secret" who was convinced everybody was against him and his life was miserable because of that until he decided to think the opposite was true, he stopped fighting and feeling attacked and everything changed. All I'm trying to do is helping you to see that perhaps with a different approach your message would be heard for everybody but at the end it's your decision.
I'm not attacking you in any way, more so I'm very interested in your experiences if you decide to tell them, why not stop fighting and resisting and just talk?
By the way, I don't understand how from my post you can say that I'm asserting you are doing things, saying and projecting things that you are not. All I'm trying to do is encouraging you to finally deliver the message but also to take a look at your attitude, perhaps you'll be able to see where the problem is.
Anyway, again I need to tell you I think you are a messenger and I'm sure a special one so why not just to say it like it is and let people do whatever they want to do with it?
You are tuly a warrior.
Peace.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:40 PM   #33
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Truth does NOT = Fact!!!
I thought you were leaving?
There's a serious problem being discussed here, so if you can't contribute according to the problem, don't make post after post of sniveling sarcastic comments. Go find something constructive to do.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:41 PM   #34
100thmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
No one likes war -- but those with courage will defend truth.
What is truth?
(Here's your opportunity...)
Old 12-15-2009, 05:42 PM   #35
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

i will do as i please...you cannot tell me what to do.You have some major control issues...and yes i have a problem letting go
Old 12-15-2009, 05:42 PM   #36
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

I've noticed where you have 'tried'... How bout rereading your posts and taking out all negatively charged words and replacing them with positive ones. Might get you back on track with the folk and we are all interested with what you have to say... It's all in the way you say it. Positive posts gain positive replies.... Good luck
Old 12-15-2009, 05:42 PM   #37
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
I am also interested for you to point out where I have forced people to "swallow" the Bible as the whole truth. I've never said that. I've never implied it. I don't even BELIEVE that. So, again, I'm clueless. Any examples?

Am I fighting "now"? No, I am correcting you. That's all I am ever doing around this place, and I'm going to have to continue until people get off my back and stop saying things that simply aren't true. You are asserting that I am doing things, saying and projecting things that I am not.

About your replay I just want to say:
I never said "you" were forcing people to swallow the bible, please read again and you'll see I was talking in general, I said "people".
You don't need to correct me or anybody else, a forum is a place where people give their opinions and comunicate with others interested in the same subject.
You truly remaind me of the gay guy in the movie "The Secret" who was convinced everybody was against him and his life was miserable because of that until he decided to think the opposite was true, he stopped fighting and feeling attacked and everything changed. All I'm trying to do is helping you to see that perhaps with a different approach your message would be heard for everybody but at the end it's your decision.
I'm not attacking you in any way, more so I'm very interested in your experiences if you decide to tell them, why not stop fighting and resisting and just talk?
By the way, I don't understand how from my post you can say that I'm asserting you are doing things, saying and projecting things that you are not. All I'm trying to do is encouraging you to finally deliver the message but also to take a look at your attitude, perhaps you'll be able to see where the problem is.
Anyway, again I need to tell you I think you are a messenger and I'm sure a special one so why not just to say it like it is and let people do whatever they want to do with it?
You are tuly a warrior.
Peace.
Everything here is answered in the original topic.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:43 PM   #38
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
I've noticed where you have 'tried'... How bout rereading your posts and taking out all negatively charged words and replacing them with positive ones. Might get you back on track with the folk and we are all interested with what you have to say... It's all in the way you say it. Positive posts gain positive replies.... Good luck
What negatively charged words?

Examples?

How have I been negative?

Examples?

Also, I understand that I will hardly EVER get "positive" replies -- because a lot of the things I see about the world are HIGHLY NEGATIVE and I want people to become aware of them (even when most want to ignore the problems). I am fine if people disagree, I just want people to stay on topic and offer something intelligent for me to respond to.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:45 PM   #39
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

WarriorServant,
In you very first appearance here you insulted all the members generally.
This is the only reason why Avalonians are not accepting you.
Nothing else.
I proposed you to apologize your self. You didn`t.
Now, I am proposing you to FORGIVE.
It is The Core. Forgiveness is love. Unconditional.
Are you able for that?
Much people here had forgive you.
I know you have love inside you.
Instead of ego-drive, you try to understand: you insulted people very badly!
Show you love with forgiving, than you will be able to see what is the problem and to apologize. First to your true self.

Also, I love to read the bible sometimes, there are many loving truthful and soulful words, but I am not accepting it as dogma.
Here are most of the reasons why.

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/contra/by_name.html

Love&Respect
Old 12-15-2009, 05:48 PM   #40
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Why don't you find something constructive?... That for one is pretty condescending... And there are tons of remarks like that in your posts so I'm not about to go back to your first post and pick all of them apart to find the negatvities... Basically it could take hours... Just try and change that and you might find better responses to your posts
Old 12-15-2009, 05:48 PM   #41
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The context of the thread is ignored and a hoard of Bible haters are allowed to hijack the thread and turn it in to reasons all about why they hate the Bible and religion. If there wasn't a problem, I wouldn't be complaining about it.
WarriorServant,

You need to understand that most people are here to discuss certain things and to avoid discussing other things. I am sure most people are respectful if you're religious, but from what they've seen, they don't want to hear that kind of message, and that's something you either don't realize, or do realize but are insistent upon sharing your truth anyway.

Bottom line, its a matter of energy, and your vibes have been mostly negative, be a little more positive friend.

If my memory serves correct, aren't you the one who says there is only "one truth"? Because I'd also disagree with that.

If you perceive Bible haters (as you say) on this forum, then why continue participating in such a forum?

There are many other places to find souls just like yourself, help validate your belief system, and in this case I think it would be a positive thing.

Because obviously, judging simply from the titles of your threads... there is actually no room in your book for others who don't accept and go as far to criticize.

You either debate with positivity and speaking in short concise terms; leaving the reader with a good impression of your message overall. Or, you find somewhere there is No criticism, no disagreement with your views, and life goes on happily ever after.

Merry Christmas,
Old 12-15-2009, 05:48 PM   #42
WarriorServant
Banned

cloud9,

I am not trying to correct people's "opinions". I am happy to let people have all the opinions they want. But a GREAT amount of people are accusing em of things I didn't do, promote or SAY. I MUST correct them so that they do not believe what ever they believed about me anymore. But people are "persisting". I tell people I am not here to discuss religion and then the same people pipe up saying how deluded church people are -- or something. What's that goe to do with me? I correct them so they might think: "Oh, I missed the point -- sorry". But no one ever does. People just keep on asserting and asserting and asserting that they don't want a Bible shoved down there mouth. That's all well and good, but where dod I ever do that?

I've got a good name for most people on this forum: Biblephobic!
Old 12-15-2009, 05:49 PM   #43
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Truth does NOT = Fact!!!
huh?
Old 12-15-2009, 05:51 PM   #44
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

There is a war in Afghanistan, where your services would be appreciated. Give it some consideration.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:51 PM   #45
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
huh?
Truth is about truisms...it does not have to be backed up with facts...

Truths...especialy religious ones...are emotionaly based...through faith..and require NO evidence to prove it..

But a fact..requires evidence...
Old 12-15-2009, 05:52 PM   #46
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Dear OXYMORON, you cannot be a warrior and a servant.......secondly there is nothing greater than LoVE and UNCONDITONAL LOVE is pure and positive....
therefore it correponds nicely with the bible as the highest point of the bible is LoVE ....THEREFORE YOU ARE trying to convert people with wisdom and compassion....all you have to do is understand this and let go of your EGO
NOTICE I ALWAYS PUT
LOL
LOTS OF LOVE
LOL
Dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
WarriorServant,
In you very first appearance here you insulted all the members generally.
This is the only reason why Avalonians are not accepting you.
Nothing else.
I proposed you to apologize your self. You didn`t.
Now, I am proposing you to FORGIVE.
It is The Core. Forgiveness is love. Unconditional.
Are you able for that?
Much people here had forgive you.
I know you have love inside you.
Instead of ego-drive, you try to understand: you insulted people very badly!
Show you love with forgiving, than you will be able to see what is the problem and to apologize. First to your true self.

Also, I love to read the bible sometimes, there are many loving truthful and soulful words, but I am not accepting it as dogma.
Here are most of the reasons why.

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/contra/by_name.html

Love&Respect
Old 12-15-2009, 05:52 PM   #47
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

This is definitely my last replay to this thread:

I'm sorry to tell you that you definitely are as the gay guy in The Secret, everybody was against him untill he realised it was him and changed his attitude, after that everything was good.
I wish you the best anyway and I'll be reading if you decide to share.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:52 PM   #48
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
cloud9,

I am not trying to correct people's "opinions". I am happy to let people have all the opinions they want. But a GREAT amount of people are accusing em of things I didn't do, promote or SAY. I MUST correct them so that they do not believe what ever they believed about me anymore. But people are "persisting". I tell people I am not here to discuss religion and then the same people pipe up saying how deluded church people are -- or something. What's that goe to do with me? I correct them so they might think: "Oh, I missed the point -- sorry". But no one ever does. People just keep on asserting and asserting and asserting that they don't want a Bible shoved down there mouth. That's all well and good, but where dod I ever do that?

I've got a good name for most people on this forum: Biblephobic!
See... here you are generalizing... negatively. And why do you care what people think about you so much?... You know who you are don't you?
Old 12-15-2009, 05:53 PM   #49
arcora
Banned

Quote:

Truth is about truisms...it does not have to be backed up with facts...

Truths...especialy religious ones...are emotionaly based...through faith..and require NO evidence to prove it..

But a fact..requires evidence...
fact is fact. facts are truth. facts don't require evidence.

anything else is opinion.....FACT.

Last edited by arcora; 12-15-2009 at 05:58 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 05:57 PM   #50
WarriorServant
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
WarriorServant,

You need to understand that most people are here to discuss certain things and to avoid discussing other things. I am sure most people are respectful if you're religious, but from what they've seen, they don't want to hear that kind of message, and that's something you either don't realize, or do realize but are insistent upon sharing your truth anyway.
I AM NOT RELIGIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't HAVE a "MESSAGE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have life experiences that I want to discuss (where I can't HELP but mention the Bible God or Jesus).

Quote:
Bottom line, its a matter of energy, and your vibes have been mostly negative, be a little more positive friend.
Where have I not been positive?

I am a positive person who posts things for how I see them.

Quote:
If my memory serves correct, aren't you the one who says there is only "one truth"? Because I'd also disagree with that.
Yes, I believe there's ONE truth in all circumstances. People can't have different truths. They can only have different perceptions of truth. But there's always one truth. There can NEVER be more than one truth. Saying that there's more than one truth is New Age mumbo jumbo. It's like saying that a "point" has "two points".

Quote:
If you perceive Bible haters (as you say) on this forum, then why continue participating in such a forum?
Because I didn't come here to talk about the Bible. I came here to talk about my life experiences (which happen to include spiritual messages I received due to reading the Bible). I can't say what I have experienced in life unless I mention God, Jesus and the Bible.

Quote:
There are many other places to find souls just like yourself, help validate your belief system, and in this case I think it would be a positive thing.
I am NOT after validation of a "belief" system! Why do you think I am after validation of my belief system? Where did I say that? Where are my posts declaring an list of beliefs with an assertion that everyone should be following them? What are you talking about?

Quote:
Because obviously, judging simply from the titles of your threads... there is actually no room in your book for others who don't accept and go as far to criticize.
WHAT ARE YOU {{{TALKING}}} ABOUT? My threads have never gotten off the ground long far enough to even have the POSSIBILITY to disagree with anyone.

Quote:
You either debate with positivity and speaking in short concise terms; leaving the reader with a good impression of your message overall. Or, you find somewhere there is No criticism, no disagreement with your views, and life goes on happily ever after.
I'm lost on what your point is. Nowhere, ever, not even once, did I EVER complain about people not agreeing with me. All I want is for people to stay on topic and stop injecting things that I didn't even DO, SAY, BELIEVE OR PROMOTE into responses.
Closed Thread