Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 01-16-2010, 02:42 AM   #1
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default PREDICTIONS for 2010 ~ JOHN HOGUE

PREDICTIONS for 2010

Prepare for the Era of Explosive History

JOHN HOGUE

History shifted into the Aquarian Age of change in 2008. Year three approaches. Let's be clear, this new Aquarian Age has long been viewed in the misty mirror falsely. Anticipated by New Age cults for the last quarter century our new millennium got framed in an airy, spiritually fairy Piscean Age projection. The Aquarian Age is a time of revolution, a time exposing social hypocrisy and throwing it down either by mass vote or rebellion.

The era of explosive history advances our way. Prepare for a bumpy ride of surprises and excitement called the 12 months of 2010. If this book was a tarot reading, John Hogue is pulling a wild card year from the subjective deck of prophecy. Nice revelations await. Wild or wise, sudden and frightening or enlightening twists of fate, John Hogue frames the coming year as a time when lofty rhetoric must metamorphose into actions heroic. Relentless destiny rushes upon us so soon that even a new US president must now find his grove of greatness.

In 2010, none of us can have our past and our future too. See how all will now need to capture elusive understanding of how the past and adherence to status quo thinking betrays the very change Barack Obama talks so much about.

Glimpse What's Coming:

Continues: http://hogueprophecy.com/predictions-for-2010.htm
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:13 AM   #2
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PREDICTIONS for 2010 ~ JOHN HOGUE

Wow, I almost missed this powerful pic on John Hogue's site, just had to include it here.

MY !!!

The HogueProphecy Bulletin

Se Habla Nostradamus Effect?

Excerpt:

Quote:
I thought it would be nice to talk this week about the prophetic significance of the first Rogue pioneer, Texas Congressman Ron Paul. The third pary rebellion against the duopoly of Donkeycrats and DumboRepublicans is coming. If they were the flint, Ron Paul was the first spark.

Texas Congressman Ron Paul is both ahead of his time and behind his time. He is the kind of candidate who will run and most likely become the president of the United States 100 years from now, when the voting public will, in a way, more resemble the times of the founding fathers when they wrote the US Constitution Congressman Paul promotes and defends. It could be argued, and certainly would be argued by members of the Libertarian Party, that our founding fathers never intended the United States federal government to be so powerful and ponderously invasive in the lives of private citizens.
Complete article: http://hogueprophecy.com/se-habla-nostradamus-effect/

Last edited by peaceandlove; 01-23-2010 at 08:22 AM.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:15 AM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

love the picture.................wonder if Dr Ron Paul has seen it yet
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:18 AM   #4
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, MN, yeah I love it too. I could leak it to a Ron Paul blogger and see what happens.

And I LOVE YOUR Avatar, in more ways than one...Avatar. He He! Did you ever guess it could have a double meaning? Blue beings, lit up forest?

PaL
Old 01-16-2010, 03:21 AM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
Wow, MN, yeah I love it too. I could leak it to a Ron Paul blogger and see what happens.

And I LOVE YOUR Avatar, in more ways than one, Avatar. He He! Did you ever guess it could have a double meaning? Blue beings, lit up forest?

PaL

No just that it put a smile on my face. Pure and simple, the fairies,angels, I have always knew were there. I have seen alot of that color lately

sure leak the picture, I'm sure they will get a big bang out of it.

Why not..............
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote