Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2009, 04:24 PM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News"

I read Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News" every day. Today's is especially thought-provoking!

January 2, 2009
2009 Prediction For USA

A Professor and former KGB advisor on America in Russia, Igor Panarin, is predicting the demise of the USA this year. I have reported on this before, but we now have more details.

Panarin predicted the economic crisis in the US 10 years ago. He now says that by this Fall, there will be civil war in America. By June 1010, the USA will break up into 6 pieces. Alaska will go back to Russian control ( look out Sarah!) and Hawaii will go to China or Japan.

The East Coast of the US will join the European Union ( even though it is not Europe?) the West Coast will become The California Republic and be under Chinese influence, most of Texas and the South will go back to Mexico, while the Midwest and Plains areas will be part of Canada ( wow--maybe they'll let me back in again!--Eh!)

He knows that everyone is laughing at his predictions, but they laughed when the collapse of the Soviet Union was detailed 15 years before it happened.

As for me, I am stocking up on Maple Syrup and Canadian bacon.

Here's the link to Stewart Swerdlow's daily "Illuminati News":

http://expansions.com/News.cfm

Last edited by Seashore; 02-13-2009 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Remove outdated link
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote