Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2008, 08:13 PM   #11
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ara View Post
doesn't this go against the treaty agreement then?

From the information shared so far i understand the off world intelligences have stated that if the human race is to continue that a new re-engineered, genetically modified and enhanced form must be created- the human mk2. (and this mandate was given to the nazi's during the second world war which initiated their desire to create a master race.)

are you saying the off planet intelligences only want super-soldiers, genetically enhanced humans, hybrids etc to be created as long as they have a 'military application' to them?

(i understand that mandate is applicable to the usaf/nsa)

barry, i must be missing something here.

If the creation of human mk2 is a necessity for the continuation of our race, and the opi's agenda is an altruistic one then why aren't they intervening to prevent the militarization of the human mk2?

Where do they intend colonizing humans in the future? In the middle of battlefields?

all come under the umbrella of one single answer, first, the depopulation of the planet of 'wasters', 'misfits' and the like before set number left which will be processed to mk.2 standards

the watcher
all the best
ara

the watcher