Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 12:06 PM   #1576
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Interesting photo here. See box device strapped to George's back under his t-shirt

http://images.chron.com/blogs/txpoto...h%20cowboy.jpg
Old 07-30-2009, 12:07 PM   #1577
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
As far as I'm aware you were the first person in the world to disclose the facts about the PGLF's/PLF's. This was a very important difference to be noted, namely not all non-humans are aliens, many are military robots.
Yep, now its accepted as fact, took long enough

Barry
Old 07-30-2009, 12:15 PM   #1578
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Photo of one of my clones included here. I don't care who believes this. This is not to convince ufology of anything, I don't give a damn about ufology, it's been taken over like most other orgs in the world. This is for the White Knights who don't already know this ( even though this is common knowledge for high ranking members of the intel commuinity ). Turns out I have two brothers. One is called James- shall we say he went 'offline' in 2003, My name is Michael, I don't know the name of the third yet.

Photo here

http://www.eyespymag.com/45frontcover.jpg
Old 07-30-2009, 12:19 PM   #1579
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

I may also have found my surrogate mother. I am not related biologically to the woman I thought was my mother. She is a programmed handler that was assigned to take the three brothers around the world to such places as Malaysia when we were younger. Unknown to her at the time we were being swapped around and living at military bases in between her looking after us
Old 07-30-2009, 12:47 PM   #1580
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

DNA testing is being planned. Believe it or not this woman is cousins with Queen Elizebeth ( illigitimate ).

This now makes sense regarding certain memories of the cognitive behaviour conditioning facility I was raised in Canada. This is the first time I've talked about this but I might as well start somewhere.

When I was born I was taken from my mother and driven to Greenham Common military base in an ambulance. I was then flown by helicopter to a base in Scotland ( possibly Macrahanish ). From here I was taken to the cog-con facility in Canada. I was raised for the first three years of my life in a building that looked like a large aircraft hanger. This was above ground. I was with another group of babies in this building and we were under armed guard 24 hours a day so we could not be rescued. A kind of animal 'pen' was set up in this building ( like a skinner box used in psychiatry and psychology ). Large screens were placed in the corners of this pen. We would be put in this area and various animals were put in with us- snakes, wolves, cats and other types. Not all at the same time but one type of animal at a time. Faces would be put on the screens and they would talk to us when we were in the pen. I saw the face of the Queen Mother and George Bush Snr on many occasions. When they had our attention, there faces would appear to shapeshift into part human part animal. The babies would be learing to take on the attributes of the wild animals. Later in life I would be a jungle warfare expert with the abilities of various wild animals- tracking and such. I remember when were about two years old, one of the children in the pen trying to take the toy from another. The child took on the face of a snake and hissed at the first child. This was a place of horror and we were pushed to the limits of human pain. We spent much of the time drugged and had to be ressusitated often as we were pushed over the edge. At the age of around three, myself and the other chilldren were transferred to another facility in jeeps. It was at this time we were rescued by a small special forces unit. It appears this group was connected to Com-12/naval intelligence. Some of the childen were shot by the gaurds before they could be rescued. I have rolled around the floor sobbing many times as i recall the experiments at the facility and our rescue after this. From here we were taken to a building which was probably in Toronto. There was a level in this building that was blocked from being scanned and monitored.

I'll talk more about what happened next soon. Barry and DIS, I'm sorry if I'm taking the attentioway from your disclosures. The last thing I want is to seek attention and some kind of celeb status for this. I just want a quite life really. I've turned down all sorts of interview requests lately. However this data needs to come out and I'm having problems with my website. I know this thread is veiwed by key people, so I've decided to post the data here.

Last edited by James Casbolt; 07-30-2009 at 02:23 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:00 PM   #1581
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

The name of the project was IBIS.

42 children tracked from birth in the UK.

Blood PRIME was being tracked- ET dna.

Project started in 1972.

Much work went on at the US air force base at RAF Alconbury near Cambridgeshire-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAF_Alconbury

Old 07-30-2009, 01:09 PM   #1582
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Myself, James and third brother all were implanted into different mothers
Old 07-30-2009, 02:18 PM   #1583
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Files taken directly from IBIS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Fallow_Right -Reading, U.K. Prog Initiation (86) - Clavius." "Observation/Report Func. Enabled. Obs Func Fail"
"TS (R) - CLAVIUS

Subj: X4566-2 (casj)

Assessment for covert tasking:

(1) Unstable implant (series TETRA) has made X4566-2 unsuitable for liquidation CovOps.

(2) Recommend X4566-2 be retained for obs. and released into general pop. for FALLOW-RIGHT double-blind testing.

COMD-CLAVIUS

October 4, 1988".
"TS (R) - EYES ONLY - BREAKER

Subj: X4566-2 (casj)

(1) Fifth FALLOW-RIGHT series tests results in Attachment [ A ]

(2) X4566-2 responds within operational requirements under FALLOW-RIGHT activation.

(3) Suitable for recon and support ops only.

(4) Recommend that X4566-2 be retained as deployed gen.pop. asset.

COMD-BREAKER

10 Sep 2001".
Old 07-30-2009, 02:21 PM   #1584
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

A wondrous sword was Fallowblade, the finest weapon ever seen;

Forged in the far-flung Inglefire, wrought by the hand of Alfardene,

Famed mastersmith and weathermage. Of gold and platinum 'twas made:

Iridium for reinforcement, gold to coat the shining blade,

Delved from the streams of Windlestone; bright gold for slaying wicked wights,

Fell goblins, bane of mortalkind, that roamed and ruled the mountain heights,

Upon a dark time long ago.

A verse from 'The song of the Golden Sword'

Adh: luck, fortune; one of the four fates of the Sanctorum

Fionnbar Aonaran

Old 07-30-2009, 02:44 PM   #1585
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Hi

This question is for James Casbolt and The Watcher.

It seems what what I have read and seen in vidoes on youtube that here in the UK we have a lot of underground bases, I was wondering if you know of any in the south UK. I many years ago stumbled on a few strange places close to home, most of which are now derelict, demolished or put to new use.

I was also once moved away by armed milliatary (not threatened but it was made very obvious that they were carrying arms).

Thanks

Ammit
Old 07-30-2009, 02:48 PM   #1586
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

The following events occured in Canada in 1980-

I was taken to a large building by the resque team with the other children. We pulled into an underground car park below the building. This was in a built up city area. Next taken to one of the upper levels of the building. Next memory-sitting in a large room with a set of windows behind us- you can see out across the city. I am with a group of childen sat on the floor. I am sitting next to a little girl. A large desk is in front of high with a man dressed in a yellow polo type shirt behind the desk in front of a whiteboard. He is drawing a circle with a cross in the middle and explaining the layput of this level of the building is some kind of vortex/gateway that keeps everyone safe here. He opens a door to the left of him and a insectoid type creature walks in. The creature stands in front of the desk and starts to 'click' pincer like things on the front of his face. It makes a buzzing noise and he is sending energy out to us to heal us. This goes for a while. I start to feel. Next men and women come in the room from a door on the right. W are taken into a long hall with rooms on the left and right. I am taken in a room on the left by a woman. We both sit in front of a desk with wooden blocks on it. She asks me to stack the wooden blocks in a pile. I am like a zombie and can hardly do it. She seems upset. She then takes me in a another room-larger with beds in it. I lay down on the bed and she puts her hands over my forehead. She is sending me energy. Next memory- I am taken along this hallway for x-rays and exploratory sugery ( days or weeks seem to have gone by since last memory ). Doctor cuts me open and says "What a mess" when he sees how much robotics I have inside my body ( there is a part of the brain that continues to record no matter how supposedly unconciosness a person is- the part of the mind that connects to these mental image pictues is called the reactive mind. These memories are easily accessed with the right technology- I have access to this technology ). The doctor looks sad. Ascended Machine Technology is not fully understood at this time. Because I have been so used to being around machines in the cog-con facility I cannot commuinicate very well with people. It is decided that I will be put in a experimental room where living machines are situated to heal me. Next memory- I am in this room-swirling lights move around me- multicoloured- solid forms start to come out of the lights- small creatures- rabbits- cats- and mixtures of various animals- very cute- but these creatures are made of strange forms of metal and plastic. I feel happy and we commuinicate mind to mind- I am starting to feel warm, I am starting to come back to life.
experimental room a success! I am ready to be moved to another building and put with my carer Kate Casbolt. Next memory- I am taken to a another building on a busy street. There is a reception on the street level. I am with a woman and we wait by a desk. One of my brothers is brought in by a group of men. We walk towards each other. As we walk past each other we touch hands. This is the first 'cross-over' point of my life. I am then taken to a car outside and driven to Kate Casbolt.

Last edited by James Casbolt; 07-30-2009 at 02:52 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:49 PM   #1587
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Hi

This question is for James Casbolt and The Watcher.

It seems what what I have read and seen in vidoes on youtube that here in the UK we have a lot of underground bases, I was wondering if you know of any in the south UK. I many years ago stumbled on a few strange places close to home, most of which are now derelict, demolished or put to new use.

I was also once moved away by armed milliatary (not threatened but it was made very obvious that they were carrying arms).

Thanks

Ammit
i think the watcher would be best answering this question- if that is alright with you of course Barry
Old 07-30-2009, 04:08 PM   #1588
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

yeah thats fine, I will draw up a list of locations in South UK, including Farnborough
Barry
Old 07-30-2009, 04:51 PM   #1589
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou very much, you can PM it to me if you prefer.

Thanks Mr King
Old 07-30-2009, 06:09 PM   #1590
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
HeHeHe, just once or twice LOL. No problem, still on track. The old ones, ancient ones I am aligned to. Can go by any given name, Watchers is acceptable among that. Those that watch and can only indirectly assist as opposed to those that wish to take the hand of man and lead him directly to next level whether man wants it or not. Hope that answers your question.

Barry
Perhaps you need to provide boss man his TUMS. Or a pillow for his head.

Yes indeed you did. And also a few I was reluctant to ask. How do you do that? Sigh of relief now though. Understand perfectly! lol.
Old 07-30-2009, 06:38 PM   #1591
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Photo of one of my clones included here. I don't care who believes this. This is not to convince ufology of anything, I don't give a damn about ufology, it's been taken over like most other orgs in the world. This is for the White Knights who don't already know this ( even though this is common knowledge for high ranking members of the intel commuinity ). Turns out I have two brothers. One is called James- shall we say he went 'offline' in 2003, My name is Michael, I don't know the name of the third yet.

Photo here

http://www.eyespymag.com/45frontcover.jpg
Hmmm......

What's their purpose?

06/27/09 - 18:00/*1 hour. Heisler Park.

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 07-30-2009 at 06:57 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 06:59 PM   #1592
no caste

I scroogled (google search minus 48 yr tracking cookies):

"pglf plf life forms" and got only 3 results

STEVEN GREER P.L.F's and common sense questions
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/a...hp/t-2126.html

this thread (p64)
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=157209

this thread (p16)
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?p=76309

it's coming along - all here

PGLF's/PLF's

p= programmed
g= genetic
l= life
f= forms

Re photos from Oakridge -

Oakridge National Laboratory, Managed by UT-Battelle for the Department of Energy
http://www.ornl.gov/

Research Areas:
* Neutron Science
* Biological Systems
* Energy
* Nanotechnology
* Additional Research Areas
* Advanced Materials
* National Security
* High Performance Computing
* Research Facilities
http://www.ornl.gov/ornlhome/science_technology.shtml

Old 07-30-2009, 07:00 PM   #1593
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

From James Casbolt post #1574

Quote:
“…The Bush clone is indistinguishable from the one currently in the White House. Any haircut or tan or scratch can be replicated in the clone residing with the Puppet Master, and this is done steadily so a replacement could occur at any moment if need be. We are in communication with the Puppet Master, and Nancy acts as interpreter on occasion. We, the Service-to-Other Zetas, have teleporting abilities whereby someone can just suddenly appear in a room. We would not be telling you this if the Council of Worlds had not allowed an exception to the Rule of Non-Interference in the affairs of man. If it is deemed better for mankind to have a clone switch, instead of a breakdown in the current clone in the White House with a sudden need to assassinate Cheney, then the switch would be made…”

Two questions for either James or Barry. Firstly, thank you both for your frankness in presenting your experiences.
Secondly, in the quote above regarding the statement of “…We, the Service-to-Other Zetas,…” is this a ‘labeled phrase’ that identifies a group within Universal systems whom follow a creed so-to-speak either for the benefit of others in sincerity or is it like a lingo to identify an agenda amongst themselves or others to coax a certain path to unfold?
Obviously, many follow the ‘Law of One’ and often state this creed as a guideline to follow but I personally see red flags all over it! Care to comment?

Thirdly, what are the odds of natural similarities of look-a-likes (meaning like clones or body doubles, naturally) within the general population? Is there a percentage of this phenomena? Or is it more likely that look-a-likes really are created for various experiments for monitoring at a distance to see what paths may unfold when left to each owns freewill?

Thanks, Barry and James… let er rip!

Last edited by Christo888; 07-30-2009 at 07:05 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:05 PM   #1594
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Thankyou very much, you can PM it to me if you prefer.

Thanks Mr King
Hi Ammit, PM sent to you

Barry
Old 07-30-2009, 08:12 PM   #1595
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
I scroogled (google search minus 48 yr tracking cookies):

"pglf plf life forms" and got only 3 results

STEVEN GREER P.L.F's and common sense questions
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/a...hp/t-2126.html

this thread (p64)
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=157209

this thread (p16)
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?p=76309

it's coming along - all here

PGLF's/PLF's

p= programmed
g= genetic
l= life
f= forms

Re photos from Oakridge -

Oakridge National Laboratory, Managed by UT-Battelle for the Department of Energy
http://www.ornl.gov/

Research Areas:
* Neutron Science
* Biological Systems
* Energy
* Nanotechnology
* Additional Research Areas
* Advanced Materials
* National Security
* High Performance Computing
* Research Facilities
http://www.ornl.gov/ornlhome/science_technology.shtml
Google PLFs and I came up with quite a few, many websites using that term and most from Greer and his book or interviews, we are getting there

Barry
Old 07-30-2009, 11:14 PM   #1596
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Barry came across this snippet from the Law of One series, immediately thought of the faceless black clad Being you had in your back yard and the Beings also present in the area where those children's bodies were found. (hope I remembered that correctly, re being in the area of those children?)

Quote:

Questioner: Are there any Confederation or Orion entities living upon the Earth and operating visibly among us in our society at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no entities of either group walking among you at this time. However,the crusaders of Orion use two types of entities to do their bidding, shall we say. The first type is the thought-form; the second, a kind of robot.

Questioner: Could you describe the robot?

Ra: I am Ra. The robot may look like any other being. It is a construct.
Questioner: Is the robot what is normally called the “Men in Black?”

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect.

Questioner: Who are the Men in Black?

Ra: I am Ra. The Men in Black are a thought-form type of entity which have some beingness to their make-up. They have certain physical characteristics given them. However, their true vibrational nature is without third-density vibrational characteristics and, therefore, they are able to materialize and dematerialize when necessary.

Quote:
Ara, I finally got round to viewing that tv series you linked, "The last enemy", watched the final episode a couple of days ago.

Interesting the high state of ID checking, thats near the mark when the UK government ups the ante LOL. was giggling over the term used throughout, tag, tag me, tagging.

If anyone has access to my original files on paper they will see my input re tagging, brought back old memories LOL LOL.

I gave so many hints, clues etc during those early days, data I could not release then but pointed to. The clues are there.

Barry I am yet to watch the full series Barry but am eager to do so. Glad it brought some smiles to your face!

Tagging? Energetic tagging or tagging using branched DNA?

A few days ago I began to re-read your Voice files, hopefully I'll pick up things I missed the first time round.

All the Best
Ara

Old 07-30-2009, 11:17 PM   #1597
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Christos:

Quote:
Thirdly, what are the odds of natural similarities of look-a-likes (meaning like clones or body doubles, naturally) within the general population? Is there a percentage of this phenomena? Or is it more likely that look-a-likes really are created for various experiments for monitoring at a distance to see what paths may unfold when left to each owns freewill?

Christos this is a good question. I was out having my daily walks when this man would ride his bike past me and I swear he could have been James' twin. The first time it happened, here's the kicker, I was listening to James' interview on C2C on my ipod at the time.
I don't know how many times I said You've got to be kidding me! LOL. Cosmic Joker at work?
It would seem the Universe is full of surprises to make us laugh.

Old 07-30-2009, 11:20 PM   #1598
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As far as I'm aware you were the first person in the world to disclose the facts about the PGLF's/PLF's. This was a very important difference to be noted, namely not all non-humans are aliens, many are military robots.
Not only our own Military robots but OPI Military robots also.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:26 PM   #1599
mel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
yeah thats fine, I will draw up a list of locations in South UK, including Farnborough
Barry
Hi Barry,
I would be most grateful for this info too.
Thanks for all your disclosure.
OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THE THINGS THAT MATTER. MARTIN LUTHER KING.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:20 AM   #1600
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

The old ones, ancient ones I am aligned to. Can go by any given name, Watchers is acceptable among that.

Those that watch and can only indirectly assist as opposed to those that wish to take the hand of man and lead him directly to next level whether man wants it or not. Hope that answers your question.

Barry, I think I recall you mentioning the old ones have helped with 'evolutionary jumps' in the past yes? But there has been no 'hand holding' or 'leading' from these Old Ones?

However this time there is another group who want to hold the hands of humanity and lead them?
The Shepherds of the Flock? The Students of the Old Ones?

"Whether man wants it or not", hmm, interesting.

All the Best
Ara

Closed Thread