Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 10:55 PM   #951
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Hi Iain, yes I'm doing ok thanks. Yes it was explained in great detail to me but I'm not sure if this is the right place and time to enter that arena. I'll think on it

Regards

THE WATCHER
Old 03-11-2009, 09:48 AM   #952
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Hi Iain, yes I'm doing ok thanks. Yes it was explained in great detail to me but I'm not sure if this is the right place and time to enter that arena. I'll think on it

Regards

THE WATCHER
Hi Barry,.

Thats completely ok! As long as you know why
If I were you that would be my number one question that I'd like them to answer.

Im looking forward to the next part of your story.

Best Regards
Iain
Old 03-13-2009, 04:08 PM   #953
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Barry,

Six Fathers/Kings in our DNA

Uriel- Eagle

Gabriel- Reptile

Michael- White Wolf

Raphael- White Tiger

Chamuel- ?

Zadkiel- ?

Seal of Solomon- The art of shapeshifting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cET_...eature=related

Last edited by James Casbolt; 03-13-2009 at 04:12 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:57 PM   #954
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post

Barry,

Six Fathers/Kings in our DNA

Uriel- Eagle

Gabriel- Reptile

Michael- White Wolf

Raphael- White Tiger

Chamuel- ?

Zadkiel- ?

Seal of Solomon- The art of shapeshifting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cET_...eature=related

Very interesting James, very interesting

Regards

THE WATCHER
Old 03-16-2009, 08:06 PM   #955
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Back on track shortly. FYI, the reason I am posting some data re my history, my past, is that you can all see I have a background, a verifiable checkable background. Have not like so many, simply come in from the streets saying this saying that. My history goes back aways, official research wise to mid 1960's as you can see. Thankyou

Regards

THE WATCHER

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 03-22-2009 at 01:55 AM.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:18 AM   #956
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Backi on track shortly. FYI, the reason I am posting some data re my history, my past, is that you can all see I have a background, a verifiable checkable background. Have not like so many, simply come in from the streets saying this saying that. My history goes back aways, official research wise to mid 1960's as you can see. Thankyou

Regards

THE WATCHER
Barry after perusing through your history it shows you've experienced and witnessed a broad spectrum of out of the ordinary events. This places you in a unique position as an avid researcher/investigator and now whistle-blower who has 'walked the walk', having personally experienced many para-normal events.

You've certainly walked the gamut of para-normal experiences induced by both military and OPI. It's good to see your sanity & heart are still intact.

On another note, has Michael Salla delved into your testimonies yet?

Take Care and Many thanks for everything.

Ara
Old 03-17-2009, 06:40 PM   #957
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ara, good to see you here. To my knowledge no he has not. Was informed a few days ago by researcher Miles Johnston that the new DVD releases he has put together, "Bases 2 Take 2" is commercially available. He was at the recent Ufo Congress in Laughlin, Nevada, and it appears a segment of the DVD was shown. Miles states the interest in my disclosures was very good and that I had been on 'the big screen' LOL. Hollywood here I come NOT!!

Warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 03-17-2009, 06:50 PM   #958
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Site Admin will say this is advertising (Verboten!!) so will see how long these remain..................

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 03-17-2009 at 06:53 PM.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:12 AM   #959
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Ara, good to see you here. To my knowledge no he has not. Was informed a few days ago by researcher Miles Johnston that the new DVD releases he has put together, "Bases 2 Take 2" is commercially available. He was at the recent Ufo Congress in Laughlin, Nevada, and it appears a segment of the DVD was shown. Miles states the interest in my disclosures was very good and that I had been on 'the big screen' LOL. Hollywood here I come NOT!!

Warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Seems odd that Michael Salla has not taken an interest in your testimonies. Then again there are many who seem to turn a blind eye to certain information unfortunately.

The new DVD looks very interesting. Hopefully interest in your disclosures will be elevated so those with eyes to see and ears to hear will take notice and act.

Congratulations on making it to the big screen! Look out Brad Pitt.LOL

All the Best
Ara
Old 03-18-2009, 04:43 PM   #960
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Seems odd that Michael Salla has not taken an interest in your testimonies. Then again there are many who seem to turn a blind eye to certain information unfortunately.

The new DVD looks very interesting. Hopefully interest in your disclosures will be elevated so those with eyes to see and ears to hear will take notice and act.

Congratulations on making it to the big screen! Look out Brad Pitt.LOL

All the Best
Ara
Thankyou for those very kind words Ara. Brad, have no worries my friend LOL LOL LOL

Warmest regards

THE WATCHER
Old 03-22-2009, 02:08 AM   #961
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

August 1979 to January 1980.....disclosing later on
November 1980 to January/February 1981......disclosing later on
1987 and 1988 truckstops......disclosing later on
Late 1993, meeting up with oldtime colleague Andy Collins.....Came into contact with conspiracy researcher Mary Seal.....her proposed blowing up of the Birmingham BT tower, etc......disclosing later on
1994 (February)...THE VOICE FILES begin..............

THE WATCHER
Old 03-22-2009, 02:15 AM   #962
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Unverified at this time but whispers along corridor suggesting that covert placement of UN marked vehicles, of several types, are being transported into certain specific US military facilities via rail and road. Using flatbed trucks, ordinary looking 18 wheel rigs and covered with tarps on railroad cars. New Mexico is one of the locations whispered so far.

THE WATCHER
Old 03-22-2009, 08:43 AM   #963
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Unverified at this time but whispers along corridor suggesting that covert placement of UN marked vehicles, of several types, are being transported into certain specific US military facilities via rail and road. Using flatbed trucks, ordinary looking 18 wheel rigs and covered with tarps on railroad cars. New Mexico is one of the locations whispered so far.

THE WATCHER
Barry, Any whispers on "why"?
Old 03-22-2009, 11:15 AM   #964
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

THE WATCHER
Hi Barry,

Any insight into why specifically the UN is in the US?

Best Regards
Iain
Old 03-22-2009, 04:30 PM   #965
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Am trying to gather further info at this time but as you can imagine they wish to keep the lid pretty well down tight right now.

THE WATCHER
Old 03-23-2009, 05:00 AM   #966
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Am trying to gather further info at this time but as you can imagine they wish to keep the lid pretty well down tight right now.

THE WATCHER
Ok. Good luck then.

All the Best
Ara
Old 03-23-2009, 11:19 AM   #967
Rory
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Hi Barry,

Any insight into why specifically the UN is in the US?

Best Regards
Iain

Maybe the UN is earmarked to become the One World Army as some researchers have suggested?
Old 03-23-2009, 11:33 AM   #968
Rory
Avalon Senior Member

I am half way through 'Alien Interview' which is the apparent transcripts of a US army nurse called Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy who telepathically interviewed a grey that survived the Roswell crash. She released the info just before her death feling that humanity shoudl know the truth. You can read it here - http://www.theparacast.com/alieninte...nInterview.pdf

It presents some quite disturbing info and basically says that Earth is a 'prison planet' where rebellious, criminal or alternative/artistic souls who are rejected by their often totalitarian ET societies are sent and trapped in an eternal cycle of re-incarnation onto Earth. The souls get trapped by a planetary forcefield that catches them when they die and they are given massive electric shocks to erase their memeories of previous lifetimes and re-incarnated into Earth bodies. Any thoughts?
Old 03-23-2009, 01:54 PM   #969
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rory View Post
I am half way through 'Alien Interview' which is the apparent transcripts of a US army nurse called Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy who telepathically interviewed a grey that survived the Roswell crash. She released the info just before her death feling that humanity shoudl know the truth. You can read it here - http://www.theparacast.com/alieninte...nInterview.pdf

It presents some quite disturbing info and basically says that Earth is a 'prison planet' where rebellious, criminal or alternative/artistic souls who are rejected by their often totalitarian ET societies are sent and trapped in an eternal cycle of re-incarnation onto Earth. The souls get trapped by a planetary forcefield that catches them when they die and they are given massive electric shocks to erase their memeories of previous lifetimes and re-incarnated into Earth bodies. Any thoughts?
Hi Rory,
This sounds a little like Peggy Kane's announcements in which she was given false information falsely leading her to believe certain issues on life after death and how we are trapped in the astral world also.
Her informant was duping her for his own gratification.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf_V_0ij_sU
There are a few to watch but this is part 1.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:46 AM   #970
Rory
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi Rory,
This sounds a little like Peggy Kane's announcements in which she was given false information falsely leading her to believe certain issues on life after death and how we are trapped in the astral world also.
Her informant was duping her for his own gratification.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf_V_0ij_sU
There are a few to watch but this is part 1.
Thanks Jacqui - I'll check ths out.

Interestingly Alien Interview also says that the whole reptilians masquerading as our gods thing is false info and I remember the case of that supposed 'genuine' old illumintai family insider who randomly appeared on a forum for a few weeks and also said that earth was like a prison and that Icke was deliberately fed the reptilian info by plants in order to mislead. He said if people such as the Queen etc are in the public eye then they are not the real leaders but just puppets as the real leaders would never reveal themselves. Who knows, but I find that good misinfo always has elements of truth in order to hook people in. It's a veritable minefield trying to navigate the misinfo!
Old 03-25-2009, 01:02 PM   #971
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Situations that require attending to will mean I shall be away for a while, will resume posting at a later date, Thankyou.

THE WATCHER
Old 03-25-2009, 01:47 PM   #972
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I believe that the U.S. military is afraid that enlisted and National Guard members will not fire on U.S. citizens if the order is given and thus they need an outside presence with no attachment to America or its citizens should this order be given . The problem they are going to face is many U.S. soldiers are I feel going to switch sides or jump the fence when this does happen. This could be why European and other forces have been training over here and in fact some are stationed here now
Old 03-26-2009, 05:27 PM   #973
Deb
Avalon Senior Member

Can you indicate areas of these five, do they know you and do you know them?
Old 03-26-2009, 06:18 PM   #974
Egg
Banned

Quote:
I actually have worked within a psychological operations unit and still have active ties with them, but these days as a consultant due to my age and health conditions.
See below.

Last edited by Egg; 03-26-2009 at 07:16 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:15 PM   #975
Egg
Banned

Was your employment as a psyops member before, after or during your time as a security guard? was it / is it still a UK posting or an American posting? was it as a Commissioned Officer or as a Non-Comm in a military unit i.e. 15TH Bat. PsyOps? (UK Military unit) or was you recruited straight into a civilian unit? say for instance one of the SS or DIA units?

Reason I ask is that a self confessed member of a psychological warfare unit (you) is posting an in depth and elaborate account of major ongoing life long contact with earth stopping implications.

Trouble is, I known many PsyOps and MilInt personell, and I wouldn't trust them to tell me the time of day without having another source to verify their answers with.

http://www.psywarrior.com/links.html
A link to show what naughtiness PsyOps people get up to.

http://usmilitary.about.com/library/...jobs/blpsy.htm

US Military qualifications needed to join a psyOps unit (Officer).

http://www.army.mod.uk/intelligence/units/default.aspx

UK Units from the Military (and you would be able to provide a basic training passing out certificate at the very least if it was military - or your inside cover of your little red book.

Oh and if your DTIO - GFY.

Last edited by Egg; 03-26-2009 at 07:25 PM.
Closed Thread