Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-09-2008, 10:33 PM   #1
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Cancer cure, COMPOUND X

I thought I would post this information about Compound X. I have had personal experience with it and one of the main producers of compound x lives here in Wyoming. It is not leagel to sell anymore but I have access to it. I have seen this stuff in work, friends and I have used it to remove tumors, assists, warts, kill infections, my mother eats it as a preventative medicine and I have heard of countless stories from people I know that have used it effectivly as a cancer treatment. Their was a government raid in the small town of Hudson Wy. during the 1980's and the original recipie for compound x is supposed to have stayed somewhere here in the valley.

If you know anyone who is batteling cancer this is really something worth looking into!!! Like I said their is alot of people I know that have used it for almost every type of illness or infection.

Its Worth A Shot

The Annie Appleseed Project received the following information in January 2004:Balm of Gilead(Also known as Compound X or Black Salve)Note: No claims can be legally made about Compound X. This instructional document has been prepared as a narration of what users have reported to be the most effective way to use Compound X as a folk remedy, and what some have reported as results. It is not intended as a report of scientific studies, and it is not offered as endorsed by the AMA or the FDA. It is intended to be an honest report of what is known for those who are interested. What is reported here is the result of informal trial and error on the part of may non-professional folks intent on healing themselves or their animals. What follows has been gleaned from letters with users over 30 years, which means it is based on experience but is by no means complete.Historical Background In 1890 Tom McCreary was diagnosed as having incurable, cancerous tumors on his neck by physicians. They refused to operate, not wanting to risk injury to his jugular vein. Tom paid careful attention to a repeated dream that came to him about how to make a medicine to cure himself. After obtaining the elements and herbs for the medicine from some gypsies traveling through Texas, he mixed up a black salve and applied it to his tumors.In less than a month, Tom was healed and went on to live another 70 years. Over his lifetime, he was a preacher, rancher, doctor, farmer, and sheriff under Judge Parker, living with a strength that became legendary. Tom kept the formula for the black salve to himself, sharing it only with a friend. After Tom’s death, his son Howard, and grandson Mickey, sought out the old friend who taught them how to make the salve.Howard McCreary, attempting to make the black salve available to everyone, started a company in the 1960's and had some tests done on "Compound X" in the early 70's, at the University of Colorado to learn more about it. The Veterinarian College at Ft. Collins also tested Compound X and discovered that it killed all known viruses on contact. They found with one application, sarcomatoid on horses (similar to skin cancer) had an 80% cure, and with two applications 100% cure was achieved.For many years, Compound X has been used to cure eye cancer and early viral diseases in cattle, sarcomatoid on horses, and abnormal tissue growths in all kinds of pets. In addition, ranchers, homesteaders, and folks of the rodeo circuits used it for external cancers, tumors and growths on themselves. Some successfully treated gangrene and even leprosy.Today, people are using Compound X for moles, skin malignancies, warts, liver detox, diabetes, internal malignancies, herpes, chronic fatigue syndrome, viral diseases, tumors, yeast and fungal infections, allergies, parasites, lupus, gum disease, Aids related symptoms, and much more.Tom’s son, Howard McCreary was the first to use Compound X internally. In the 1960's he was diagnosed as having stomach cancer. After checking himself into the hospital and without telling his doctors, he took an oral dose of Compound X the night before his scheduled surgery. The next morning they postponed his surgery because he was running a fever that continued for several days. On the 5th day Howard said he passed a large quantity of black, vile smelling feces apparently the growth itself. When the doctors took x-rays, they discovered that the cancerous growth was gone. Howard went on to live another 25 years, without recurring stomach cancer. He later used Compound X to cure himself of bone cancer in the 1980‘s.During the course of his life, Howard provided Compound X to thousands of people. However, in his seventies, Howard was caught in a blizzard and later died of pneumonia.Compound X or Balm of Gilead has been used successfully by tribal people and is now being used by the modern people of today. It is used for moles, skin malignancies, wart, liver detox, diabetes, internal malignancies, herpes, chronic fatigue syndrome, viral diseases, yeast and fungal infections, tumors, allergies, parasites, lupus, gum disease, aids and much more. There are no side effects because it is herbal.SPECIFIC DIRECTIONSCompound X is somewhat acidic having a pH like vinegar. It is best to use wood or plastic utensils when handling Compound X (Balm of Gilead).Using a non-metal utensil, lift out enough Compound X to make a ball HALF the size of a dried pea or the size of a lentil. Make sure you know how big dried pea or lentil is, even if you need to get one! Pack the half pea dose into a gelatin capsule, and swallow it after you have eaten a meal! Take this dose twice a day for 20 days and always on a full stomach. It will make you nauseated if you take on an empty stomach and it will make your stomach burn... Take with food!! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT- DO NOT TAKE ON AN EMPTY STOMACH.After the first 20 days, during which Compound X has built a great deal of zinc into your system, it is prudent to take a complete 5 day break from the black salve. During these 5 days you may wish to double your doses of vitamins and minerals, as this will help balance the system. Compound X can be taken as directed above in 20 day cycles with a 5 day break for a total of four (4) cycles.NOTE: Avoid caffeine and alcohol, take extra Vitamin C, and drink pure water. In addition eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetable, organic if possible. This helps in the healing and rebuilding of your health!!!Internal cancers of all known body zones have dissolved under the onslaught on Compound X (Balm of Gilead). Compound X hunts down and kills abnormal tissue wherever it is.Colon cancer and uterine cancer have been healed with not only the internal dosing described above, but by also using enemas or douches of one quart water to which was added one (1) pea size volume of Compound X (Balm of Gilead).Breast cancer has been healed with internal and external applications.Emphysema, Aids, and Viruses also seem to come under subjection to Balm of Gilead.NOTE: If you are in the process of Chemotherapy or Radiation Treatment do not use Compound X at the same time...The Chemical action that occurs could clash with other substances.NOTE: Brain Cancer should be monitored by a professional, because the swelling that will occur, it may have to be relieved by a surgical hole being place in the skull to relieve the pressure.EXTERNAL USE:Everyone is different, so proceed CAUTIOUSLY. This salve will cause a burning sensation if there is cancer present. Begin with a small amount of slave on ONE cancer, and follow the directions below. DO NOT OVER DO IT! Some hardy souls are able to remove several cancers at once. Others cannot. You will want to learn your own tolerance for this burning sensation, as well as how quick you body is able to remove the toxins which will be released, so begin slowly.Once you have established what is comfortable for you, place a liberal amount of salve on the affected area. Cover with a bandage and leave alone for 24 hours or as long as you can tolerate it. If cancer is present, you feel a burning sensation, and a white scab will begin to form. If it is not, there should be no significant effect. If the pain is too severe, then only leave on for as long as you can tolerate, at least 5 hours. Wash it off and cover with Vaseline or Vitamin E ointment and cover with a bandage. DO NOT LEAVE COVERED LONGER THAN 5 DAYS. ALSO DO NOT PUT MORE BLACK SALVE ON AFTER THE 24 HOURS IS UP.Remove the bandage at the end of the time and rinse thoroughly with hydrogen peroxide on a cotton ball or Q-tip. After cleaning, cover well with a softening salve (Myrrh, Golden Seal Salve. Vitamin E ointment, olive oil, Castor Oil, Nature’s Way Black ointment, etc).Twice a day (morning and evening) clean the edges to keep them loose and free of pus. Do Not let a hard scab form. Five to seven days should show a core loosening and it should come out in 7 to 10 days. Do not try to pull it out or force it in any way. The feelers and tentacles must come out too.Swelling will most likely occur and the cancer will be painful and/or itch. This is the normal reaction. The growth will change color after the first day, and may even become "dead white”. There will sometimes be pus as the body ejects the mass; just keep it clean. Keep changing the bandage and cleaning the area until it is healed.More than two applications do not seem to be necessary for external growths. More applications cause increased pain and longer healing time. DO NOT TRY TO PULL IT OUT OR FORCE IT IN ANY WAY, THE ROOTS MUST COME OUT OR DISSOLVE...LET IT DO IT’S OWN THING. IT WILL COME OUT! BE PATIENT!!If you feel that you should apply another layer of Compound X, that is ok, just follow the above directions.What to expect during the first 20 days.Lymphomas, such as appear on the neck or arm, may change from the texture of a hard lump, to rather soft, pliable, even squishy consistency. During the first 20 days, you may continuously run a low fever. Sweat, urine and feces may take on an offensive odor and be darker that usual. At the 20-day mark, it is wise to have competent physician take biopsy, or test your cancer for malignancy. For many, but not all people, the test reveals that the cancerous tissue is dead but present.Compound X (Balm of Gilead) is not a gentle healer. But neither is surgery. In many reported cases, it is a relentless substance which hunts down and penetrates all abnormal tissue. It cannot be stressed enough that Compound X or Balm of Gilead is very potent. Do not assume that if a little is works more will be better. Use the smallest dose possible and increase only if necessary. Pain, swelling, and sometimes fever is associated during its use. Animals seem to mind it less that people.In almost all reported cases, Compound X completely eliminates abnormal tissue and stimulates regrowth of either healthy or scar tissue.More than half the people who have used Compound X have reported that they ended with a moderate or heavy scar when the used externally on their skin. If scarring cannot be tolerated on the face or elsewhere, consider Vitamin E ointment or Castor oil or one of the salves mentioned previously.After the Core Comes OutAfter the core comes out, you will have a hole in your flesh and you may even see muscle, but it usually doesn’t bleed. This normal.Keep it clean, soft and bandaged until the core area is filled in & new skin is formed. Colloidal Silver can also be used before you put a new bandage on. This will keep any infection from developing.LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE THIS SALVE CAN BE USED IMPROPERLY. Please consult a health professional and BE CAREFUL.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:59 PM   #2
Hammerhead1
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Cancer cure, COMPOUND X

would you please tell me where it can be obtained? I live in Toronto, Canada. My wife's uncle is suffering from Cancer in the blood and he has done everything possible. will it help?
Hammerhead1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:08 PM   #3
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cancer cure, COMPOUND X

I can only hope that it will help.. I am not sure about blood cancers.. I have never known anybody who tried to treat a blood cancer with X. It is worth a shot though. It is not expensive and could be mailed to you in Canada I think. Their are some sites online that sell it under the name Black Salve. However, I have never used or seen anybody use any form of x other that the x they bought from this local area. If you want to private message me I will give you my number and address.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:16 AM   #4
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I just read your conversation and it's great to see people here are helping each other!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:25 AM   #5
WayBehind
Avalon Senior Member

If you haven't seen Dr. Bob Beck's video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4Ag&q=bob+beck

He claims that blood electrification can cure just about everything including 95% of cancers. If you've tried everything else there's no harm in giving it a shot. You should be able to find his handout packet online (if you can't I'll hook you up).

Last edited by WayBehind; 09-10-2008 at 04:57 AM.
WayBehind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:48 AM   #6
lastmimzy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead1 View Post
would you please tell me where it can be obtained? I live in Toronto, Canada. My wife's uncle is suffering from Cancer in the blood and he has done everything possible. will it help?
Hammerhead; you say your wife's uncle ".....has done everything possible.."
Has he tried [I]Essiac formulae[I]? This originated in Canada from the Ojibwe Indians and was brought forward by [I]Rene Caisse[I]. This is generally a well known botanical medicine herbal cancer remedy among homeopathic healers. There are others that are quite effective~~among those, I also highly recommend [I]Hulda Regehr Clark's[I] "program". See her books; e.g. The Cure For All Cancers (the name says it all). She primarily uses 3 herbs. Her book(s) are excellent to explain what brings on the different kinds of cancer(s), and how to refrain from that which exacerbates the problem.

Re: the Essiac; a "must have" book on the subject is ESSIAC~A Native Herbal Cancer Remedy by Cynthia Olsen. On page 2, Dr. Charles Brusch, M.D., states/quote~~"I endorse this therapy even today for I have in fact cured my own cancer............through ESSIAC alone." At the time he made this statement, he was President John F. Kennedy's personal physician.

If I have my facts right, Brusch worked along side of Rene Caisse for some years, before going on to "bigger and better things".

The four herbs in Essiac are [I]Slippery Elm, Turkish Rhubarb, Burdock Root, and Sheep Sorrel[I]. They're best if combined in a certain ratio; that info is in the book.

Also, will give you a link that will help you on the subject~~http://www.healthfreedom.info/Essiac%20formula.htm

(Some of this posting that I had wanted in italics, stayed in the "blocks"; some of my italicized info came out like it should. Cain't figger it out yet.)

Go on Google and punch in "essiac formula"; that will also give you knowledge of the integrity and "effectiveness" of this fine concoction.
lastmimzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 04:21 AM   #7
houman
Avalon Senior Member

Look into "Protocel"

http://alternativecancer.us/protocel.htm

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...v+cancer&hl=en
houman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:17 AM   #8
llogun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead1 View Post
Hi there if you have watched the vidio on out there tv he is correct in what he says. one thing he did not mention and that is alkline food and drink. you must eat all alkaline food and drink as cancer can not live in a alkaline body. she must stay away from sugur in what ever form http://www.cancerfightingstrategies.com/causes.html https://www.ph-ion.com/index.asp these are 2 web sites where i got my supplyments from to beat my cancer. She must be drinking 3 leiter of filterd water with ions and alkline water a day which you can get from phion above. If you want any more help you can send me a private message
llogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:25 AM   #9
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

This is a good thread...and it is reassuringly warming to see people helping eachother out like this. Thank you for doing this

Peace and love

bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:39 PM   #10
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

If anybody is interested visit
http://www.harvesthomeorganics.com/c...age=compound_x

Like I said I have the ability to get a different version but I think I can only purchase it in small amounts. Enough for about 50 people a month.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:20 PM   #11
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

I also would like to encourage people to speak out about anything they know dealing with alternative medicine. The body does not harmonize with western medicines philosiphy, especially taking pills.

Thank you
LOVE
Old 09-12-2008, 05:30 PM   #12
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Use baking soda

Curing Cancer with Baking Soda:

What MD’s and Naturopaths Don’t Know

by Gregory Delaney

Wouldn’t the delusional physicians and the big pharmacology swindlers be embarrassed to find that cancer could be cured with nothing more complicated than ordinary baking soda? Well, no, they wouldn’t be embarrassed because they would be outraged. All of their billions in profits vanishing in a twinkle, would not have these betrayers of Mankind at all happy with such a simple cancer cure. And yet, cancer can be cured with nothing more complicated than ordinary baking soda. And I will explain how.

While the greedy physicians and the cancer industry robber barons have been using every imaginable method for treating the symptoms of cancer, and while millions of people have suffered and died under the most astounding variety of mechanical, chemical, bio-technological and radiological absurdities, little progress in curing cancer has actually been made. And why? Well, to understand why, you would have to understand who is treating cancer before you can understand why it is not being cured. Who are these cancer physicians who claim to know so much yet fail to do anything useful?

http://www.bamboo-delight.com/downlo...aking_Soda.htm
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:20 PM   #13
Roemer
Avalon Senior Member

I live in The Netherlands and i'm so called hiv-positive for almost 11 years now.
When my immunesystem went low i used coctail treatment. They told me that my viral load went down, but there was never improvement in CD-4 bloodcells, that tells something about how my immunesystem is working. I went to alternative docters and used a natural hormon called DHEA. It didnt do much but didnt make it worse like the usual treatments did. These alternative doctors also talked about compound X. You had to go there every two weeks and had it slowly dripped in your vains taking an hour or so. That was to much trouble for me at that time because i had to travel a long time and it costed to much, there were no guarantuees also. This was 9 years ago. compound X was as they told me extracted from a chinese cucumber. On project camelot i saw an interview, i dont know wich one, but an insider told hiv was manufactured by US gouverment and he said: Only chinese cucumber could neutralize hiv. Compound X!????. That was for the first time i heard about that in 9 years. I also seen docu's that hiv has nothing to do with a failing immunesystem. See: Aids: fact or fraud, on you tube. Dont know what to think now anymore.
How can i get more info on this compound relating to cure my immuneproblem.
I know meds will make me much more ill and i rather die than use them again.
Excuse me for my english, i'm Dutch!
Anyyone who has any information about this, pleas contact me.

Roemer

Roemer
Roemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:10 PM   #14
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

I recommend the Hulda Clark Program. Love and Peace.
Greg
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 02:55 AM   #15
SeeCastaneda
Avalon Senior Member

Please read my Post under Cure HIV/AIDS or Google Jim Humble and download his free E-Book. MMS(Miracle Mineral Supplement) can be purchased off of EBAY for an extremely reasonable price and it works for just about ANY disease. Check it out .
SeeCastaneda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:17 AM   #16
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Great post and info Orion!!

Thanks so much brother,

hmm..... Ive got some reading to do....

Praises, my friend.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:36 AM   #17
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg10036 View Post
I recommend the Hulda Clark Program. Love and Peace.
Greg
YESSSSSS on Dr.Clark !!!

http://www.drclark.net/

Bur first CLEAN ! yer colon !

http://www.blessedherbs.com/bh/test_photo

http://www.drnatura.com/?gclid=CIal9...FRLoxgodQVjFWw
CONDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:50 PM   #18
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONDE View Post

Bur first CLEAN ! yer colon !
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:41 PM   #19
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Clean your colon!! Very true, and if at all possible try to eat only raw whole foods. Nothing processed, no animal products, fresh fruit and fresh vegtibles, nuts, things of that nature.

About the compound x, I have read that their have been testimonies claiming that it can help with aids. If you run a google search for Black Salve, Compound X, or Balm of Gehald you can read different testimonies. You will have to do your own research because I am not a docter. I have seen the stuff do some pretty incredible things though. Like I stated earlier it has cured people I know. I am not sure if the salve you can order on the internet is the exact same as the stuff I use, but It must be similar. I would reccomend it for almost anything. I know a guy who just last week used it for staff infection, and I used it to get over a cold a few days ago.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:32 PM   #20
Shechaiyah
Banned

Honey, if I ate only raw foods, I'd have a case of colitis that would disable me.

You can't just give everybody the same direct action.

The issue is acid-base balance. Cancer is hyper-acid cells.

So, alkalize, alkalize, alkalize.

Red wine, seaweeds, beans, greens, tomatoes and grapefruit WITH CLEAN PROTEINS FROM FISH AND LAMB. The other meats are dirty.

No sugars, no soda, no packaged foods. EVER.

BATHS!! No showers! BATHS in bicarb of soda, magnesium salt and green powder. Twice a day, scrub your body all over with soap and a good body brush. Let your SKIN TAKE OVER THE JOB OF EXCRETING WASTE!

Anybody who has cancer already has digestive problems, and the drugs you take make the digestive problems WORSE!

So, bypass your digestive system until it heals by WATER BATHS WITH MILD ALKALIS that cause your protein-acid excess to DUMP!

Raw foods are FINE for young people who have cast-iron constitutions; but for those of us who are older, that technique compounds our problems.

Emily
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:42 PM   #21
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

"Black Salve" didn't cure my friend, and client, Ian Xel Lungold of mayanmajix...but if I had of thought of this first...he might still be alive today.

http://www.youtube.com/chrychek

After first putting this 'out' there, on-line...I was swamped by requests from dying folks and to be honest, I burned myself and my meager cash holdings out trying to find suppliers. Please don't email me requests for Simpson Oil! They not only weigh heavily upon my soul not being able to help everyone whom requests it, they nearly made me cash in metals! But this WORKS, it is not hypotheticlal, it is not a 'maybe' this...it WORKS. it is easy to make, 1 LB of outdoor cannabis sells for anywhere between 13-1800 CDN. Indoor goes for a bit more.

My advice for anyone who wants to run with this is to use the WHOLE plant. Dry it roots and all and, powder it, then turn it into Simpson oil. I don't know what cannabis sells for in the US, but it sure is hell is cheaper than pharmies for sure.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:48 PM   #22
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Lance,

I am sure it is not going to cure everybody... sorry to hear about your friend Ian. I do know people who have used it sucessfully though.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:42 PM   #23
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
Lance,

I am sure it is not going to cure everybody... sorry to hear about your friend Ian. I do know people who have used it sucessfully though.
That is why I offered a cure which is applicable to all!

here is Ian's website which is still up and running...

http://www.mayanmajix.com/TZOLKIN/DT/DT.html
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:53 AM   #24
energydoc

I have been researching some marvelous results for cancer with simple baking soda(sodium bicarbonate). Do a search for Dr. Simoncini for details.
Best wishes,
energydoc
Old 10-10-2008, 01:32 AM   #25
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Post Re: Cancer cure, COMPOUND X

Also, you might want to go here, i signed up several weeks ago and they email you out every few days a series of reports, or here.

The site says:
"Natural Cancer Cure Report

Cancer management and cancer cure are fundamentally different. In order to cure cancer, you must first look at the cause or the root of the disease. To manage cancer, you can poison it, burn it or cut it out all without knowing anything about its origin.

As a Certified Nutritionist, Health Researcher and Health Author, it has been my pleasure to search for Natural Cures to cancer and other degenerative diseases. Personally, I like the fastest and least painful approaches possible. One such remedy that I have discovered is so simple and inexpensive that you will wonder why every doctor and hospital is not using it. It costs just pennies a day and can be purchased from your local grocery outlet."

The first emailed report states...........
"BAKING SODA KILLS CANCER

I was surprised to learn about an oncologist in Rome Italy, Dr. Tullio Simoncini who is destroying cancer tumors with Baking Soda. According to Dr. Simoncini, Baking Soda is safe, extremely inexpensive and unstoppably effective when it comes to cancer tissues.. .............."

ALSO

The Dr. Robert Beck protocols, Video's and all related information can be accessed here, can be downloaded from the site for offsite reading/viewing.
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote