Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 06-02-2009, 04:27 AM   #1
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Default List of Predictions - Update!

In an effort to get answers to the concerns we all have about the list of predictions I posted on the forum. I went to the horse's mouth and asked what they thought. So, I just got home after a meeting with a senator in my state. It was a long and tortuous evening because I have an allergy to politicians.

The setting was a very informal meeting of influential policy movers and shakers from the area. So, here is how it went down.

First, I asked him if he was going to support compulsory vaccinations......

Quoting myself; "As a health professional I'm concerned with an issue looming on the horizon of mandatory vaccinations. And I'm concerned", I said, "that government is not letting people's doctor's decide along with the people whether it is what they should do."

Continuing I said, "It is time government stop trampling the right to choose our health care options and time the government stop trying to be doctors and let doctors be doctors, and let them make that choice with their patients." Also I added, "If it is mandated I'm afraid there will be a revolt in my profession".

His response was sickeningly political. He craftily skirted the issue of mandates by talking only about the fact that he is against mercury in the vaccines, but wouldn't answer my question on mandates. However, his postition was obvious when he said that vaccines are probably the unsung heroes of all time.

In questions about the economy he answered, "the state is preparing for the economy to get worse so we haven't used any of the rainy day funds this year, we are expecting the economy to be worse next year than it is this year and are holding onto rainy day funds as long as possible because they will probably be needed for next year".

Then I had a long private talk with the man that ran against him and who lost, but is probably going to win his senate seat when the sitting senator leaves this next year.

After small talk I navigated the chat to the possible attacks on America, and asked what he thought. Somewhat taken back he looked at me in the eye and said "I'm aware of the problem". It definitely struck a nerve.

And he then invited me, handing me an invitation, to a showing of a movie he wanted everyone there to come to see that was to shown on July 6th, and you won't believe what it is about.

The movie is entitled, 33 Minutes: Protecting America in the New Missle Age. And here is what it is about. Quoting the website "It is a thrilling, one-hour documentary that tells the story of the very real threat foreign enemies pose to every one of us."

Now, both the topic and timing are there, am I the only one that sees it?

Link to trailer

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...tid=2132859001

Last edited by Waterman; 06-02-2009 at 04:31 AM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:16 AM   #2
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: List of Predictions - Update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
In an effort to get answers to the concerns we all have about the list of predictions I posted on the forum. I went to the horse's mouth and asked what they thought. So, I just got home after a meeting with a senator in my state. It was a long and tortuous evening because I have an allergy to politicians.

The setting was a very informal meeting of influential policy movers and shakers from the area. So, here is how it went down.

First, I asked him if he was going to support compulsory vaccinations......

Quoting myself; "As a health professional I'm concerned with an issue looming on the horizon of mandatory vaccinations. And I'm concerned", I said, "that government is not letting people's doctor's decide along with the people whether it is what they should do."

Continuing I said, "It is time government stop trampling the right to choose our health care options and time the government stop trying to be doctors and let doctors be doctors, and let them make that choice with their patients." Also I added, "If it is mandated I'm afraid there will be a revolt in my profession".

His response was sickeningly political. He craftily skirted the issue of mandates by talking only about the fact that he is against mercury in the vaccines, but wouldn't answer my question on mandates. However, his postition was obvious when he said that vaccines are probably the unsung heroes of all time.

In questions about the economy he answered, "the state is preparing for the economy to get worse so we haven't used any of the rainy day funds this year, we are expecting the economy to be worse next year than it is this year and are holding onto rainy day funds as long as possible because they will probably be needed for next year".

Then I had a long private talk with the man that ran against him and who lost, but is probably going to win his senate seat when the sitting senator leaves this next year.

After small talk I navigated the chat to the possible attacks on America, and asked what he thought. Somewhat taken back he looked at me in the eye and said "I'm aware of the problem". It definitely struck a nerve.

And he then invited me, handing me an invitation, to a showing of a movie he wanted everyone there to come to see that was to shown on July 6th, and you won't believe what it is about.

The movie is entitled, 33 Minutes: Protecting America in the New Missle Age. And here is what it is about. Quoting the website "It is a thrilling, one-hour documentary that tells the story of the very real threat foreign enemies pose to every one of us."

Now, both the topic and timing are there, am I the only one that sees it?

Link to trailer

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...tid=2132859001
Waterman... does this mean anything to you? A post from yesterday.

Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

"Funny Universe... one of those foil balloons fell from the sky in front of me this afternoon.

The markings are striking... a black and white checkered border with an indigo and orange race car shrouded in flames with the number 33 on it and it says 'Happy Birthday.'"
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 01:11 PM   #3
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

No doubt that the possibility of a strike has been there for a long time The cold war is proof of that. But judging from the people I see speaking here it looks to me like one of two scenarios either the Military is looking for more black ops funds or they are laying the ground work for the next false flag Operation. Iran and N. Korea do not have the missile technology to reach the U.S. mainland nor do i think they want to fire on the U.S. You have lived with this threat for many years and the only way this would ever happen is if there was no other way. Your Government must chose carefully the way it handles foreign affairs when dealing with this as even a mouse when cornered will fight . If you try to starve or block medical supplies to a population you ask for trouble . Every nation has the right to defend and deter aggression . I don`t know if any of you have noticed but all nations that do not have a FED reserve bank in them lately have been slowly some how linked to terrorists or growing military threats , Iraq and Afghanistan now have those banks. Lately talk of N. Korea and Iran as being trouble spots in the world have no Fed banks . I am sure Venezuela will be on the list also along with others

You need to understand that the world is quickly tiring of American Political and economic involvement in their affairs, the economic Hit men the CIA and others . Interfering in other nations and in particularly the Middle east is one reason why there is hatred for the U.S. in this region. You can not arm one group in the area to the teeth and then turn a blind eye when they begin to systematically reduce or wipe out certain populations in that area.
You can not continue to steal the wealth and natural resources of other nations and expect them to stay friendly with you . There will come a time when they respond and that time will be here soon . When the dollar is no longer currency outside of the U.S. other nations will cease to trade with her and she will be ignored .

I have read lately that OBee is going to review the military Budget soon looking to make cuts, perhaps they (MIC) don`t wish this and I have heard of a prediction that he may in fact have an attempt on his life in the next 5 months

Last edited by Northern Boy; 06-02-2009 at 01:21 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 01:30 PM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I go along with the fact that N Korea doesnt have the capabilities but we all know that it was our own government that hit the towers. We need to worry about their capability.

Just be prepared and put nothing past them !

I read on Alex Jones that the Marines are training with the american people for martial law..................I also read that they plan on putting vaccines in the food as they have done in the past in third world Countries

They have it all figured out ! We can't let our guard down while at the same time we do not feed into their sick world. Be Prepared !

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 06-02-2009 at 01:33 PM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:11 PM   #5
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

I couldn't even get through the trailer of this "thrilling, one-hour documentary that tells the story of the very real threat foreign enemies pose to every one of us."

It is very clear to me that the purpose of this documentary was to create fear...period.

The more they keep us in fear the more useless we become going along with insane plans to stay 'safe'. If they are feeding this kind of **** to the people in charge so they go along with their plans all I can say is we have to do the opposite and stay out of the fear they induce, if anything to create balance between the dark and the light.

We cannot hear our own intuitive guidance and wisdom in a state of fear.

The darkness feeds off of the collective energy in fear.

Just like the bullies they are, common sense tells us that weak people use lies and threats to create the illusion that they are stronger than us...they are not and why they have to revert to using childish mind games.

Don't fall into their trap.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:16 PM   #6
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with you...Truthwillsetyoufree!
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:21 PM   #7
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Today I will be posting more about their probable false flag operation. Unfortunately false flag on 9/11 killed people, and it obviously a sick, sick mind and plots and plans these type of events.

Having last night I worked with someone else on this forum on what, when, why. And today after I try to put it in some form that is half way logical (if any of this can be) I will be posting what we found out. This is a work in progress and hopefully some of you might want to join us in figuring this all out. And if that is the case just pm me and I'll get back with you.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:45 PM   #8
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
I couldn't even get through the trailer of this "thrilling, one-hour documentary that tells the story of the very real threat foreign enemies pose to every one of us."

It is very clear to me that the purpose of this documentary was to create fear...period.

The more they keep us in fear the more useless we become going along with insane plans to stay 'safe'. If they are feeding this kind of **** to the people in charge so they go along with their plans all I can say is we have to do the opposite and stay out of the fear they induce, if anything to create balance between the dark and the light.

Just like the bullies they are, common sense tells us that weak people use lies and threats to create the illusion that they are stronger than us...they are not and why they have to revert to using childish mind games.

Words of wisdom - thanks
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:59 PM   #9
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree

Reading this did not scare me and should not scare anyone . If you run around all day long with your eyes closed sooner or later you run off the edge of the cliff. It is good to open your eyes and look where you are going once and a while so your not running off the cliff. You don`t drive with your eyes closed and you can`t change plans that you nothing about . Not criticizing just its good to be aware sometimes thats all
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
attack, collapse, predictions, update