Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > IRELAND

Notices

Old 09-14-2008, 12:43 AM   #1
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Were all gona heaven lads.. Whaeeyyyy!!!

Big shout out to all my fellow irishmen and woman, i was starting to think i was the only one missing out on sex and the city to come here

Its pretty damn cool to have the opportunity to talk about this kinda stuff to people with an Irish perspective on the whole thing. (laid back "were all goin to heaven lads" kinda attitude)

Im guna stay here for the rest of my life, i love this country and i love its people. Even if making that decision will cut my lifespan dramatically its something i feel is worth it. Quality over quantity me thinks

Im in the west by the way, if anyone wants to come out and amaze me by telling me they live in the west too, feel free! I'm up for a few pints and a chat anyday
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:23 PM   #2
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Were all gona heaven lads.. Whaeeyyyy!!!

" Im guna stay here for the rest of my life, i love this country and i love its people. Even if making that decision will cut my lifespan dramatically its something i feel is worth it. Quality over quantity me thinks "

Well said L n L, sure if it's for ye, it won't go by ye..., no matter where y'are. Taking precautions is one thing, but moving country, well, that's pushing it. To me it sounds like taking this life waaay to serious. Feck it.., get the beer in
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:38 PM   #3
border xer

Default Re: Were all gona heaven lads.. Whaeeyyyy!!!

Just checking out the Irish part of the forum. Man I love the Irish people! I would happily move to Ireland