Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 02-19-2010, 03:29 PM   #1
lawlessline
Avalon Senior Member

Default Any idea for alternative way for the ederly.

Hi,

I have my parents who are entering into the age where their age is becoming a question.

I was wondering if anybody had any ideas of alternative ways to deal with Altzimer and any alternative retirement homes.

Another retirement Possible?

Thanks for any help.

Love and light,

t
lawlessline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:46 PM   #2
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Any idea for alternative way for the ederly.

Sorry to hear about the position you’re in. The links below may help with your enquiry but it also depends on what stages of the disease they’re at and their own willingness and belief system is also a factor. All the best to you and your family.

http://www.tangledneuron.info/the_ta...-dementia.html

http://www.helpguide.org/elder/alzhe..._treatment.htm

Rife technology may also be helpful.
http://www.energy-medicine.info/rife...FR0-lAodwhPlkA
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:13 PM   #3
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Hi lawlessline, having worked with the elderly and people with learning disabilities for over ten years i have become a better person for it. Much will depend on the country your in, i practiced in the UK and their are several options down the care route, some of them are very creative and beneficial to those who recieve the services. My first call would be to contact your local social services for further informations. What is good for one person may not be good for another. Best wishes to you and your family.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:20 PM   #4
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

One of the best methods for handling elder care that I've seen is a pilot program called Home Share. It matches elderly living alone with medical challenges with younger single people who need an expensive place to live. In return for sharing their homes with these people to pay their way by caring for the elder perons in the home. Cooking, cleaning, taking them to medical appointments, running errands, etc. They are usually not medically trained but committed invidiuals willing to pay in services for an affordable living situation. I've seen it as a win/win situation. You know there is someone there in the home with your loved ones and they are carefully matched in interests and needs by a private or public third party who does background checks, interviews and followup.
Shairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:25 PM   #5
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Nice to hear from you and your message shows your concern about your parents. I cannot give you any suggestion; but if i were in similar situation; i would not be away from my parents at this juncture; so i would not be putting them in old-aged homes. I would rather try to remember those days when i was infant; and how they accommodated me in their lives. I personally believe; people at old age feel loneliness; so better spending some time with them, but not for the sake of just spending....sharing their thoughts, making them feel how important they are in my life still, and how much still have to be done by them; so generating a feeling of left responsibilities/tasks among them too. If possible, start doing "Pranayama", which would keep them energetic and away from most of the medical threats....I think paying attention on alternative medical therapies might also help...and Gita gave some important links too; and you can explore lot of info on this forum as well.

http://heal-me.com.au/

If you have time use the above link and find some info again on "Rife" technology and there you can download one "FreX16" software for free, which contains database of most of the medical conditions and the "required suitable frequency" to treat them. On this website; on the left side you can see " Research- FreX" just click and scroll below and after videos, you can find the link to download this software, but better have some knowledge about this "sound healing" first.

For "Pranayamas", find the following video where most of the types of Pranayama are wonderfully explained. The man who is in the middle in the video is known as "Baba Ramdev" who is known as "Yoga Guru" in India. He has brought revolutions in India in terms of human health in the last 2 years. I am telling you because i perform these exercises at home; so i know their benefits....You might want to consider them....

Last, but not least, wish you good luck in all your pursuits!!

TR
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:35 PM   #6
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Taking care for someone with alzheimers is not an easy task and you should certainly not feel any guilt for seeking the best care and support. This can as above is suggested be done in a variety of ways, yes a live in carer is one of the options, a residential home is another. Putting your relatives in a good home is nothing to be ashamed of. People who think otherwise have not had to deal with it. A person with alzheimers can be a danger to themselves and others. For example leaving a pan boiling on the stove ( remember the elderly like to look after themselves even when it becomes increasingly difficult) Fires can be left on, gas can go out, baths can be left running, there are many things that we take for granted that suddenly become a danger. There is also a danger of being personally abused and attacked, so when considering a live in carer make sure they are experienced and well trained.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:05 PM   #7
conkroach
Avalon Senior Member

Ask your doctor about injecting Enbril, the anti-inflammatory drug, into the spinal fluid of the parent with dementia. Many believe the brain is suffering from inflammed tissues that hinder transmission of nerve signals. The Enbril sooths the inflammation.

Another, much easier, remedy is to take 250 mg of niacinamide (sp?), not niacin, every three or fours hours, every day. Many alternative doctors suggest this use. It has been determined to be very effective.

Good luck.

Oh and thanks TheRebel for the link.
conkroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 05:23 PM   #8
lawlessline
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks everyone for your kind replies.

At present all is fine and dandy with my parents, but as time ticks by me and my brother were trying to at least look at alternative care homes, and due to the rate of Alzimers in the Family, wanted to be prepared.

They are only 68 of age so no real rush. But better to know if there is alternative caring methods.

My parents always said that if they got too far gone take them to a really nice cliff view somewhere and let the breaks off. they have a healthy sense of humour.

I will say that my antie is going down the alzimer route now. The thing is she looked after my nan, her mom. She is scared to death what is coming up, being conscious of what is round the corner.

As I have never heard of a Homeopathic method? There should be something about?

But once again, thank you for your concerns and well wishes that I will pass on to the ones on the front line.

L&L

t
Old 02-19-2010, 05:30 PM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

buy some colloidal silver. Give them one teaspoon of it.

Dementia is from not getting oxygen to the brain. the colloidal will disolve all blockage in the arteries and clear a passage for the blood to flow to the brain and thus oxygen will get there also

It will also open the veins for the legs and arms thus eliminate so much pain in the joints, fingers etc.

My mother was said to have dementia and she came out of it.

Best of luck for your parents. Open up their arteries and you will be helping them so much
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:38 PM   #10
lawlessline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post

Dementia is from not getting oxygen to the brain.

My mother was said to have dementia and she came out of it.

Best of luck for your parents. Open up their arteries and you will be helping them so much
Is Dmenetia and Alzimers the same thing? They don't present the same energy formation? Don't have the same archetype? But I will look into the silver thing. Lots been said about it and have seen threads on it. But don't know it myself. To be researched.

Thanks,

t
Old 02-19-2010, 08:41 PM   #11
lawlessline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conkroach View Post
Ask your doctor about injecting Enbril, the anti-inflammatory drug, into the spinal fluid of the parent with dementia. Many believe the brain is suffering from inflammed tissues that hinder transmission of nerve signals. The Enbril sooths the inflammation.

Another, much easier, remedy is to take 250 mg of niacinamide (sp?), not niacin, every three or fours hours, every day. Many alternative doctors suggest this use. It has been determined to be very effective.

Good luck.

Oh and thanks TheRebel for the link.
Would have to check that through the homeopathy doc first. Sounds interesting.

I second the link. Thanks Rebel.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:30 PM   #12
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

my understanding is that both of them are caused by lack of oxygen to the braind.

My mother became quite bad from mixing two medications and it brought on dementia.

Once she was weened she became herself. My mother also had a horrible brain tumor the size of a baseball that brought on brain damage.

She did return to her right mind. I did alot of studying on the mind afterwards because my daughter also had a brain tumor. With two small sons I was panicking for her. I didnt want her to go through what my mother had.

There are many items being sold that will open the arteries and I just know that colloidal did it for her and myself. I haven't had a headache since I started using the silver. My daughters tumor was wrapped around her pituary gland and caused her blindness prior to removal. She is find now and all testings have been good. So I believe in it.

It really truly works as many have testified in this forum and other ones.

Most of the medication that the doctors prescribe today can actually damage the arteries and cause the blood flow to stop from reaching the brain. MS , dementia

there is a website you can check out what your parents are taking to see side effects and that should help you. But I truly believe in the silver so therefore I suggest it
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote