Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 07-30-2009, 06:01 AM   #1
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Default WebBot - just a thought...

A friend of mine is a software engineer working for a huge video-game company. He says the way the WebBot works is pretty simple, sending 'little spiders' to grab keywords here and there throughout the internet (we know that), now, he also says that is even easier for somebody (TPTB) to create another software that will travel the net leaving specific keywords to be picked-up by the 'little spiders'...

So I'm wondering...

TPTB knows that the WebBot report will be read by people like us, and then in different ways we will pass the info on to people around us, and the process will repeat a few times reaching many others.
And since we are all connected, all those keywords/events will be imprinted into the collective mind...

Now, we know the future is fluid and we create our own reality, so wouldn't be possible that TPTB is telling the WebBot what to tell us in order to draw the energy needed to make those things happen?

Just a thought....

Last edited by nagual; 07-30-2009 at 09:17 AM.
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:57 AM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: WebBot - just a thought...

I'm glad more people have started noticing that...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:15 AM   #3
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagual View Post
A friend of mine is a software engineer working for a huge video-game company. He says the way the WebBot works is pretty simple, sending 'little spiders' to grab keywords here and there throughout the internet (we know that), now, he also says that is even easier for somebody (TPTB) to create another software that will travel the net leaving specific keywords to be picked-up by the 'little spiders'...

So I'm wondering...

TPTB knows that the WebBot report will be read by people like us, and then in different ways we will pass the info on to people around us, and the process will repeat a few times reaching many others.
And since we are all connected, all those keywords/events will be imprinted into the collective mind...

Now, we know that the future is fluid and we create our own reality, so wouldn't be possible that TPTB is telling the WebBot what to tell us in order to draw the energy needed to make those things happen?

Just a thought....
Definitely sounds realistic... after all we are telling the internet who and what we are all about.

So would that mean we created an "Artificial Intelligence" unwittingly through our own input into the web after all this time? And then the tptb created their own "Artificial Intelligence (2)" to insert into the web to combat what we the masses originally inputted as our collective state of mind?

I think you certainly may be onto something Nagual... if anything to see how we originally created an influence that provides a database of the current mass mind.

So ya, you know what it would only make sense to create a second Artificial Intelligence (2) to scour the current 'AI' in order to learn the state of the masses and then filter and assimilate what and how to infiltrate the 'opinion' of the current mass mind embedded within the 'AI'1.
Kinda like an exit poll, and then report a spin on that exit poll to sway beliefs or perception slowly by slowly.

So fine... here is the binary code for $1,000,000.00 US dollars, email that to your bank account, buy everything you need to be prepared or start your own community, and then take the rest of your life off from work and enjoy the company of those around you (wherever you end up, but at least add a spoonful of conviction for your purpose for being here).

00100100 00110001 00101100 00110000 00110000 00110000 00101100 00110000 00110000 00110000 00101110 00110000 00110000 00100000 01010101 01010011

Paper money is only 3% of currency!

Last edited by Christo888; 07-30-2009 at 08:00 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:59 AM   #4
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

I have been wondering the same thing so I made this rendition of a quote I read somewhere and posted it somewhere many would see it...

Could you imagine how wonderful the world would be if everyone focused less on themselves and their wants and more on giving , respecting and loving each other???... It is most important to love and only love... Love those that are with you and especially those that are against you or that you find yourself against... Instantly your world becomes a better place ♥

Seemed appropriate
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 09:28 AM   #5
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

yeah i thought about that too, with the hyper dimensional war game computer they have. also shutting the internet off to make a new censored one is also just another game to play.. always intersting to listen tho and more positive than not. currencies do have to crash ect do they not?
economies have to implode so we can start again ect
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 09:34 AM   #6
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
yeah i thought about that too, with the hyper dimensional war game computer they have.
exactly! the webbot probably runs on Pentium processors, and 'they' have Quantum computers...

Last edited by nagual; 07-30-2009 at 10:39 AM.
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:47 PM   #7
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Good thinking Nagual, ques you are right.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:56 PM   #8
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

The webbot spyders go out to thousands and thousands of peer to peer forums (some excluded, particularly when it becomes evident that they are replaying data from previous reports, to prevent them from being self referential) - garden forums, cement users forums, cat forums, Russian forums, Polish forums, Polynesian forums, all kinds of forums. What they look for is shifts in language of the forum members.

I think TPTB can TRY to control it, but I doubt, given the volume of the work, that they can actually do so.

I think most of mankind lives in negativity so much of the time that TPTB don't have to worry about influencing it.

alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 03:01 PM   #9
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

I have seen "msn spiders" and other spiders on this forum when you go to who's online, does that mean this forum is a part of what the webbot picks up too?

How come these spiders are on here and what is their purpose?

If anyone knows the answer to this any moderators, etc I would love to know the answer.

Thanks
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:40 AM   #10
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Its not that simple he has specially written filters that he writes so unless they know what his filters are looking for they can`t effect his take on the information he is gleaning from the net
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:50 AM   #11
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
I have seen "msn spiders" and other spiders on this forum when you go to who's online, does that mean this forum is a part of what the webbot picks up too?

If anyone knows the answer to this any moderators, etc I would love to know the answer.

Thanks
I am only guessing but why not use spiders to cipher language to determine if anyone is telegraphing messages, or to find out if plans in place by... hmmm... let's say tptw are being found out before they implement them so they don't get caught?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:11 PM   #12
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

The spyders you see, say the MSN bots, etc., are frequently what I call data archivers. As an example, when you google something and a link doesn't work, you can ask for a cached site. The spyders have gone through and cached the site.

I don't think clif has indicated exactly which forums have been excluded from his bots searches. I think he would be nutz to include avalon in the search, since we so often discuss the HPH works. JMHO. (And since I don't consider clif as nutz, I'm guessing we're out of the loop) -

That said, what he looks for is shifts in linguistics - literally language pattern shifts that mankind does unconsciously.

IMHO, it's pretty fascinating work - but I've always been fascinated by the human mind and how we express what/who we are through the words we use, or the things we discuss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post

Thanks
Old 08-26-2009, 01:52 PM   #13
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the information. To clarify, does that mean that news organizations, such as msn are looking at our site for information?

I am guessing if they can it wouldn't stop other organizations from doing this too.

Why would they want to know what is going on in Avalon when they don't even report the stuff we talk about?

I know these questions are simplistic in nature, not a computer wiz here, but I still don't understand why we have spyders here and why they are not filtered out in some way.

Thanks again
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:13 AM   #14
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know for sure the why of it. It's possible they are looking for copyright violations. A lot of websites will have search engines that say "search our site" and "search the web" There may be some sort of data compilation of "what are people talking about, out there" (not tied to a specific email addy or screen name, just topics) -- It could be any number of reasons.

I'm guessing (don't know since I'm neither mod or admin) that the forum has the site set up so that guests cannot access member information - bots are usually in the "guest" area. Right now I see that almost all the guests are viewing the indexes, viewing archives or viewing threads - a couple are registering, we've got 2 AskJeeves spiders, and one Google Spider by name.

You can find that out, if you click on the initial link to Project Avalon Forum, and at the bottom it will tell you who is online. Click on the link/title that says "Currently Active Users" (doing this by memory now, that should be close enough) - and it will show you what everyone is doing.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:21 AM   #15
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

When I make a post to Avalon and a couple of days later do a search to expand on the info, I'll use keywords that were in my posts and find my posts at the very top of the list!!!

Spiders for one thing feed the search engines that give you the links to find what you are looking for. The spiders must constantly update.

These are very helpful spiders! And there are probably other kinds too.

I think there is a MSN search engine.
I like these spiders.

Many blessings,
Karen
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote