Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 06-21-2009, 04:01 PM   #76
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama is a fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Arnold Schwarzenegger was born in Austria. Why isn't anyone making a deal out of that.

It's gotta be Obama's skin color that's drawing all this wasteful hatred.

Oh you dont want to get me started on Schwarzenegger....another fine member of the Nazi party............

You know there are alot of actors and actresses that could be lumped into all this also.

If you want to see alot of their names.....go here. This woke me up and you will find while reading this.........alot of the children of these people were adopted out. Oh what a surprise that they tried to hide the identities of their own children..........all in an effort to hide their true names.

with that note............Obama was born in Africa but he was not given his true name at all. On his own website he had a birth certificate posted with his birthdate and on anothre site another version with a second date. WHY, because he was flown to Hawaaii the day after his birth to get a citizen out of this.......but his mother was not married and under 21 so it didnt hold water. Then he was adopted by his step dad but the man that was in his life while growing up is his real father and that isn't on the birth certificate either. Frank Davis Marshall is his father, was Obama's mentor and father

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/bloodlines/index.htm

check it out.........you will find many names that will or maybe not surprise you................

Please keep racial profiling out of this as I heard enough of that to choke the world.......that is an excuse and one that I find pitiful.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:41 PM   #77
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
I see the future as one with enlightened leadership rather than no leadership.

That being said, I completely agree that we do not need these elite companies and governments, they really just get in the way of the free market and of the power to the people. For example, we're operating under the illusion we need big banks and big government to take care of us, and really they just destroy the value of everything we create. We print more money and devalue our dollar to 'save' the companies and system that is destroying us. "Too big to fail" is something we've collectively agreed on, and it's a lie.

So yes, we don't need these guys or their crappy systems, which is more like a parasite than something helpful, but, the future will have enlightened, empowering governments, rather than no governments at all... and it will take the most spiritually evolved people to stand up and take dominion over their government and their planet rather than thinking leadership is only for the spiritually un-evolved... that's an illusion too.

Moving into some cave and meditating our whole lives, is not why we were born into north American society, we are here to be IN the world, just not of it.

Change that's is needed will come from us, not from outside of us, and unfortunately, not from media created sensation Obama!

Leaders Don't Create Followers, They Create More Leaders.

Posted by Doug.Bach on 04/18/09 12:05 PM

Right now there are hundreds of local groups meeting all over the country to promote the principles of individual liberty, constitutional government, sound money, free markets, and a noninterventionist foreign policy through their grassroots efforts.

...this is a call to all members in all states to join this effort to help sow the seeds of freedom in every district and county in the country.

Article continues: http://www.campaignforliberty.com/bl...cpg=1#comments

I was particularly impressed with this blog on the Campaign for Liberty website as I recalled immediately these sections of the Alex Collier transcript I posted at Project Camelot back in October 2008.

Alex Collier Contactee ... Message from the Andromedans
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4507

Quote:
Alex Collier asks Vissaeus ~ Andromedan:
"What's going to happen to us? What is it that you want me to do?"

Vissaeus answers:
"This is how we foresee who you all become."

"Responsible freedom of self-determination becoming truly self-confident and free. To unconditionally be responsible for yourself without being coerced by some other authority."
Quote:
Vissaeus continues:
"The most necessary action for all of your Terraview races who are aware is to do whatever you are capable of to eliminate your degenerated societies."

CORRECTION: RECENTLY I LISTENED TO THE VIDEO AGAIN THAT I TRANSCRIBED THIS FROM AND NOW IT SOUNDS LIKE HE SAID ILLUMINATE AND NOT ELIMINATE. OOPS...I GUESS BOTH ACTIONS COULD BE EFFECTIVE IN DISARMING.

"Consciousness is your scale, it always provides balance, which does not ever fail. It speaks to those who listen and tells them what to do and what not to do. Not to one or all beings who choose to be evolved. The administrators of your government are responsible for professional order, but not your moral codes of order."

"The key to your happiness Terrans is in the hands of your own consciousness. We have perceived that you Terrans have arranged your lives not according to yourselves, but according to others."

"Your disappointments are due to this fact. This kind of conduct of yours is what is limiting your races. Each one of you is a free soul, a free consciousness. No one is the servant or slave of anyone else. Though the hidden ones will trick you to believe otherwise. Mutual respect is imperative for a healed planet and race. Our help is being extended to you if you so want it . Because of your genetic lineages to our races we would like to be there with you during your difficult times. Today your planet and your race destroys itself in ignorance."

"The goal is to recover the genuine human beings lost deep within yourselves."

"And try to always be at one with yourself."
Quote:
Alex explains:
"In Andromeda one of the things that they stress is creating a race of leaders. In that leadership everyone has a responsibility to not only be a leader themselves but to make a leader of everyone else. And in that, everyone moves together. There may be varying different degrees, but everyone moves together. This is something that they have stressed over and over and over again. They have also stressed being as close to nature as possible."

ILLUMINATE THE ILLUMINATI!

Copied from this thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...hlight=leaders
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 05:02 PM   #78
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymatic Veilbegone View Post

BE the change you wish to see in the world, not HOPE FOR the change you wish to see in the world.

Getting there.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:33 AM   #79
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quite interesting isn't it. We know they have cloned sheep (my guess is for their bedmates), thats common knowledge... Since I heard about the sheep I knew then without a doubt that they have at least tried cloning humans in their black op sites somewhere, so nothing would surprise me when it comes to this stuff... and the likeness is certainly suspicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
This is the latest view point made on the Freeman site, some interesting theories here i have to say;

Barackhenaten and Renaissance Tiye

Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 10:07 AM   #80
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Here, for fun

Quote:
Its a bird! Its a plane! No, he's Barack Obama and hes come to save the day! JibJab puts the rock in Barack with a new, over-the-top satire that debuted in front of the President himself this Friday at the Radio & Television Correspondents Dinner!
Please note, this video runs to 2:06, and then there is an advert for the remainder - you have been warned !

See I don't have to be serious all the time

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 06-22-2009 at 10:10 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:44 PM   #81
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I know these blood lines exist... and I know that many of the key players in the Dark Cabal who have been hy-jacking power and duping the normal human inhabitants of this planet are bred from these bloolines ...but...and a big BUT... not all people from these bloodlines are on the dark side.... Genetics only make up the phisical vehical.... The rest depends on the soul who inhabits the vehical.... Some times a sytems buster or a major light worker has to incarnate from within the dark network to be effective in taking the dark network down.... Not every one in these families is an evil enemy of humanity and practising Satanist... I come from a big "Bloodline" family. Infact in all directions from my mother to my father to my grand parents.... there are various "The Bloodlines" running rampent and I have been brought up on love and service to humanity from every angle... Not a satanic ritual or inclination in sight!!! I was initiated in to healing and light work from early childhood and have yet to find proof of Satanic work it in any part of my own family branch history... There is obvious knights Templar traditions but please don't go believing that all the "Bloodline" people are evil.... It makes the work of the real evil doers so much easier if every one conected by blood is lumped in to the same old witches cauldron.... I'm watching Obama with fastination... I think you might be supprised at what might transpire... But only time will tell....

Last edited by Antonia; 06-22-2009 at 12:47 PM.
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:16 PM   #82
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Ok, I'll try. Clearly, Obama is surrounded by enemies. They are doing as they always did, trying to push their long time agenda through him. They wanted McCain, but that all went wrong because McCain was stupid and blew it with the whole Sarah Palin thing. They have surrounded him with the baddest of the bad. Their ability to fix the election has waned with the effect of Obama's campaign. Obama makes it. So here he is, POTUS, but he cannot resist all they do, he has to work within the opportunities available to him. As soon as he finds his chances he can pick at the Gordian Knot spun around him. What he did for Cheney was a good example. He is a clever man and will play the long game. This annoys all those looking for a quick fix.

Yes, furthermore, I think he is a full-on highly evolved wanderer - one of the ground crew "special forces" if you like, but I don't know if he is consciously awakened to that fact at this time. He has huge power, I can hear it in his words and any person who makes it into high office is usually somewhat evolved (true for both sides !). He is clearly inner directed.

A..
I have to agree I feel the light side of Obama. I see a dark side the hovers around him rather than manafesting from within maybe is the best way I can put it. I just canno tell how much of a hold they have on him. He chose his cabinet and it was a risky choice. I see two scinarios. Obama is a pupet now and the adjenda pushes on with out a key roadblock needed for us the awakend. Or Or Or.... He could actually be attempting to dismantel the iluminati one by one. This would require him to draw each of them close and strike only when time is right. which may require him to make a few moves to through them off. Which to us would seem to be terrible moves which proves him to be a iluminati. But there could be great underlieing reason we miss due to secrect adjenda to dimantle the PTB. This task of his if he is who he puts him self out there to be, is a task that has been tried many times with little sucess so I stand behind him for now but do not have my mind totally made up as to weathe ror not its option one or twol thanks
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:58 PM   #83
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

[SIZE="3"]I do not like to get into racial issues but something is nagging at me that Obama may just have been pushed through because the US has such a high neopolitan mix of races and let us not forget the lost votes of the last election!
A recount surprisingly got george bush jnr in.
I wonder if it was speculation on the PTB that wished this to look that the various race electors got their man so to say.

The fact that Obama actually made it in the whitehouse at all is something that would never of happened a few years ago, so yes they have an agenda they want to say "But you voted him in" they have no comebacks that way.
I think Obama is just another puppet as each and every president has been in the past, the ruling of any country goes a lot higher up than that, if you think whatever Obama has to say will make an Iota of difference (only) if they want it too.

If you visit the http://www.freemantv.com/articles/barackhenaten.shtml

There is some interesting info on there and Obama's conspracy of birthright is explained nicely, in fact who is this guy?/SIZE]
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:25 PM   #84
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

NO president is voted in and I will never believe that any election is honest.

Bush's recount has already been proven a fraud, as if we didnt know. The machines were rigged and I doubt he got even half the votes. I personally wanted Gore, what a fool I was............

Its a waste of time speculating. Right now Acorn is being investigated and up on charges of "dead men voting" It was plain to see what they were up to. I'm not saying a black man would not have one. won but it was time for one to win, pure and simple.

the illuminati's decide who becomes president. I can't believe anyone would think differently, not in this day and age. They decide on all the world leaders...............no doubt about it
Old 06-22-2009, 02:28 PM   #85
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
NO president is voted in and I will never believe that any election is honest.

Bush's recount has already been proven a fraud, as if we didnt know. The machines were rigged and I doubt he got even half the votes. I personally wanted Gore, what a fool I was............

Its a waste of time speculating. Right now Acorn is being investigated and up on charges of "dead men voting" It was plain to see what they were up to. I'm not saying a black man would not have one. won but it was time for one to win, pure and simple.

the illuminati's decide who becomes president. I can't believe anyone would think differently, not in this day and age. They decide on all the world leaders...............no doubt about it
Spot on truthseeker you said it exactly how i wanted to. What's an election lol!!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 03:15 PM   #86
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I too believe this. However if I were a light worker that was to be sent on a mission to infultraite this vast army of darkness. I would need to wear there suit to even begin to think about getting past there first line defences which have kept the dark ones at the top of the ladder thus far. Im a very optomistic person and I think theres only one thing we can do about those decisions is see how this gose. Its time to step back and say no rather than through rocks and stones. communial/tribal living with barter and trade and no offical power grid are a few preminitions ive had that quite frankly i some times wish could be sped up processes so I can get on with livin free (the way they dont want me to live so they can have my power)
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 03:29 PM   #87
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I love to think that is what is going on too. My husband and my son both tell me its so. Usually I am the guilable one in the house and I hope for the worlds sake they are correct.

We do have to make our own reality and I guess I better get busy with positive thinking.
Old 06-27-2009, 03:06 PM   #88
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Gorbachov rose up through the Communist party to the biggest position of power possible in the Soviot Union.

He then tore down the Communist System and in so, eneded the cold war.

He was amaizing and gets so little credit for his efforts on behalf of democracy and humaninty..... But he is the perfect example of rising up through a system and being surrounded by those who believe in, opperate and controle a system that he beleieved was wrong and he knew that the only way to change that system was from the very top down....

But you have to play ball with the controllers to get to the top...

I beleive Obama is doing the same as Gorbachov.... the forces he is playing with WERE very powerful.... The shift in wold consciousness that occured when Obama became president was unpresedented... whether Obama him self, is a bad guy or a a good guy, no one can deny this consciousnes shift took place on a metaphisical level.

Whether Obama can pull of a practicle change we will have to wait and see.
Whether Obama will be over powered, influeced, corrupted or even clone swapped... we also have to wait and see....

I am open to the fact that he may turn out to be the same old same old but for now I'm going with the that Obama is of the light and a very old and christed being with a great mission on this planet... for now I am giving Obma all the light and positive energy that I can and I say "God Speed
Old 06-27-2009, 03:24 PM   #89
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Reposting from freepers:

Obama, the African Colonial
American Thinker ^ | 6/26/09 | L.E. Ikenga

Posted on Friday, June 26, 2009 2:28:00 PM by American Dream 246

Had Americans been able to stop obsessing over the color of Barack Obama's skin and instead paid more attention to his cultural identity, maybe he would not be in the White House today. The key to understanding him lies with his identification with his father, and his adoption of a cultural and political mindset rooted in postcolonial Africa.

Like many educated intellectuals in postcolonial Africa, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. was enraged at the transformation of his native land by its colonial conqueror. But instead of embracing the traditional values of his own tribal cultural past, he embraced an imported Western ideology, Marxism. I call such frustrated and angry modern Africans who embrace various foreign "isms", instead of looking homeward for repair of societies that are broken, African Colonials. They are Africans who serve foreign ideas.

The tropes of America's racial history as a way of understanding all things black are useless in understanding the man who got his dreams from his father, a Kenyan exemplar of the African Colonial.

Before I continue, I need to say this: I am a first generation born West African-American woman whose parents emigrated to the U.S. in the 1970's from the country now called Nigeria. I travel to Nigeria frequently. I see myself as both a proud American and as a proud Igbo (the tribe that we come from -- also sometimes spelled Ibo). Politically, I have always been conservative (though it took this past election for me to commit to this once and for all!); my conservative values come from my Igbo heritage and my place of birth. Of course, none of this qualifies me to say what I am about to -- but at the same time it does.

My friends, despite what CNN and the rest are telling you, Barack Obama is nothing more than an old school African Colonial who is on his way to turning this country into one of the developing nations that you learn about on the National Geographic Channel. Many conservative (East, West, South, North) African-Americans like myself -- those of us who know our history -- have seen this movie before. Here are two main reasons why many Americans allowed Obama to slip through the cracks despite all of his glaring inconsistencies:

First, Obama has been living on American soil for most of his adult life. Therefore, he has been able to masquerade as one who understands and believes in American democratic ideals. But he does not. Barack Obama is intrinsically undemocratic and as his presidency plays out, this will become more obvious. Second, and most importantly, too many Americans know very little about Africa. The one-size-fits-all understanding that many Americans (both black and white) continue to have of Africa might end up bringing dire consequences for this country.

Contrary to the way it continues to be portrayed in mainstream Western culture, Africa is not a continent that can be solely defined by AIDS, ethnic rivalries, poverty and safaris. Africa, like any other continent, has an immense history defined by much diversity and complexity. Africa's long-standing relationship with Europe speaks especially to some of these complexities -- particularly the relationship that has existed between the two continents over the past two centuries. Europe's complete colonization of Africa during the nineteenth century, also known as the Scramble for Africa, produced many unfortunate consequences, the African colonial being one of them.

The African colonial (AC) is a person who by means of their birth or lineage has a direct connection with Africa. However, unlike Africans like me, their worldviews have been largely shaped not by the indigenous beliefs of a specific African tribe but by the ideals of the European imperialism that overwhelmed and dominated Africa during the colonial period. AC's have no real regard for their specific African traditions or histories. AC's use aspects of their African culture as one would use pieces of costume jewelry: things of little or no value that can be thoughtlessly discarded when they become a negative distraction, or used on a whim to decorate oneself in order to seem exotic. (Hint: Obama's Muslim heritage).

On the other hand, AC's strive to be the best at the culture that they inherited from Europe. Throughout the West, they are tops in their professions as lawyers, doctors, engineers, Ivy League professors and business moguls; this is all well and good. It's when they decide to engage us as politicians that things become messy and convoluted.

The African colonial politician (ACP) feigns repulsion towards the hegemonic paradigms of Western civilization. But at the same time, he is completely enamored of the trappings of its aristocracy or elite culture. The ACP blames and caricatures whitey to no end for all that has gone wrong in the world. He convinces the masses that various forms of African socialism are the best way for redressing the problems that European colonialism motivated in Africa. However, as opposed to really being a hard-core African Leftist who actually believes in something, the ACP uses socialist themes as a way to disguise his true ambitions: a complete power grab whereby the "will of the people" becomes completely irrelevant.

Barack Obama is all of the above. The only difference is that he is here playing (colonial) African politics as usual.

In his 1995 memoir, Dreams From My Father -- an eloquent piece of political propaganda -- Obama styles himself as a misunderstood intellectual who is deeply affected by the sufferings of black people, especially in America and Africa. In the book, Obama clearly sees himself as an African, not as a black American. And to prove this, he goes on a quest to understand his Kenyan roots. He is extremely thoughtful of his deceased father's legacy; this provides the main clue for understanding Barack Obama.

Barack Obama Sr. was an African colonial to the core; in his case, the apple did not fall far from the tree. All of the telltale signs of Obama's African colonialist attitudes are on full display in the book -- from his feigned antipathy towards Europeans to his view of African tribal associations as distracting elements that get in the way of "progress". (On p. 308 of Dreams From My Father, Obama says that African tribes should be viewed as an "ancient loyalties".)

Like imperialists of Old World Europe, the ACP sees their constituents not as free thinking individuals who best know how to go about achieving and creating their own means for success. Instead, the ACP sees his constituents as a flock of ignorant sheep that need to be led -- oftentimes to their own slaughter.

Like the European imperialist who spawned him, the ACP is a destroyer of all forms of democracy.

Here are a few examples of what the British did in order to create (in 1914) what is now called Nigeria and what Obama is doing to you:

Convince the people that "clinging" to any aspect of their cultural (tribal) identity or history is bad and regresses the process of "unity". British Imperialists deeply feared people who were loyal to anything other than the state. "Tribalism" made the imperialists have to work harder to get people to just fall in line. Imperialists pitted tribes against each other in order to create chaos that they then blamed on ethnic rivalry. Today many "educated" Nigerians, having believed that their traditions were irrelevant, remain completely ignorant of their ancestry and the history of their own tribes. Confiscate the wealth and resources of the area that you govern by any means necessary in order to redistribute wealth. The British used this tactic to present themselves as empathetic and benevolent leaders who wanted everyone to have a "fair shake". Imperialists are not interested in equality for all. They are interested in controlling all. Convince the masses that your upper-crust university education naturally puts you on an intellectual plane from which to understand everything even when you understand nothing. Imperialists were able to convince the people that their elite university educations allowed them to understand what Africa needed. Many of today's Nigerians-having followed that lead-hold all sorts of degrees and certificates-but what good are they if you can't find a job? Lie to the people and tell them that progress is being made even though things are clearly becoming worse. One thing that the British forgot to mention to their Nigerian constituents was that one day, the resources that were being used to engineer "progress" (which the British had confiscated from the Africans to begin with!) would eventually run out. After WWII, Western Europe could no longer afford to hold on to their African colonies. So all of the counterfeit countries that the Europeans created were then left high-and-dry to fend for themselves. This was the main reason behind the African independence movements of the1950 and 60's. What will a post-Obama America look like? Use every available media outlet to perpetuate the belief that you and your followers are the enlightened ones-and that those who refuse to support you are just barbaric, uncivilized, ignorant curmudgeons. This speaks for itself.

America, don't be fooled. The Igbos were once made up of a confederacy of clans that ascribed to various forms of democratic government. They took their eyes off the ball and before they knew it, the British were upon them. Also, understand this: the African colonial who is given too much political power can only become one thing: a despot.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-.../2280152/posts
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:48 PM   #90
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
This is an excellent article. Thank you for posting it.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 06:30 PM   #91
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Unifieid Serenity...
You are very intelegent and dissect things in a very thoughtful and complete way and I have much admiration for you and your way of explaining your truth.

I still feel that you can't put people and their individual thoughts and experiances in box's... You can't decide that one individual thinks a certain way because of his or her racial genetics or racial history, never mind family and personal history. These things are all very relevent, yes but they do not make up who an individual is or the over soul who is traveling in that physical vehical. Also the experiance of the now, is I feel much more indictive of the position and choices a person will make in the future or indeed their now.

Yes... Obama's father was Kenyan, Yes his mother was Irish/American which makes his genetic memory on both sides have a lot of blockages when it comes to British Colonialism... But he took power of a country which in his now was at the height of world wide colonial power in all our nows and he has to work with in that paradigm. The world economy is in free fall, private corporatins and private armies and secret military operations are what are actually running the show and he has to find a way to bring the power back to the people and the supposedly democracily ellected representitives of the people. Which is a very daunting task... It's not somthing he can do alone but he can be a part of the wave of 'hope' in a sense that people are waking up to the fact that they do have the power with in them selves to change their destiny. It's not all futile, like the Powers That Were, wanted people to believe. Whether Obama was born in Kenya, America, Timbucktwo, who cares? Whether he was a Marxist, crack smoker, radical, comumist, liberal, conservative, White man, Black man, half white half black , Malaision educated, Christian, Muslim his present situation is much bigger then any of this and needs far greater thinking paterns then any of this. He needs to expand his brain in to the mass consciousness and grand unifieid field of unified humanity, which I beleiev he is trying to do. Whether he is succesfull at this attempt , we will have to wait and see but his genetic, cultural and political roots are too insignifigant when it comes to the level of intelegence, foresight , intuition and all out savey he needs to deploy right now. His and the world sitiuation is far too big for that now.

And by the way, I'm very impressed at your own Nigerian roots, I have very strong dealings with Nigeria at the moment and am very close to a perticular aspect of Nigerian culture and an amaizing Nigerian individual and her family.... What a strong, elegant and infuriatingly stuborn race...and I say the stuborn bit with all the love in the world.... I'm a very stubborn person my self so maybe that's what attracts me to my Nigerian soul sister... Keep posting I love reading your posts

Last edited by Antonia; 06-27-2009 at 06:33 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:34 PM   #92
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

I have to say for the record, I have been hoping...repeat... "HOPING" that Obama is the guy we all wanted so desparately to come to our rescue, but I have to say, I have sat and watched as he backs off of every promise. So far, the only thing he has done of consequence in the name of change has been shutting down Gitmo, and that could well have been a token getsure to placate.

Again: I supported Ron Paul, but crossed my fingers with Obama. I have to say, it has been getting hardeer and harder to keep the faith.

We need to collectively accept the possibility that Obama may not be what he appears to be, and get on with fixing things ourselves, instead of looking to some father figure to relieve us of our responsibility.

Thats All. Dont want to debate anyone over this, just saying my piece and attaching an email I just received from a friend...Ive been suspicious that something might be going on behind all the MJ coverage...

On Tuesday, July 7, 2009, Barack Obama sold
his soul to Monsanto while America's media were
busy covering one of history's major news events:
the funeral of the century.

Monsanto has succeeded in getting their ex-attorney
Michael Taylor into the highest echelon of the Obama
Administration. Barack Obama made this decision days
after his election victory, but needed a major story
such as Michael Jackson's shocking death to pull the
veil over America's eyes. He waited nearly eight
months to do the dirty deed, hoping that it would
not spark controversy. Hoping that nobody would
notice. Let today's Notmilk column strike the match.

I plan on manufacturing a new bumper sticker
which will read:

"Blame me. I voted for him."

I first suspected something was wrong when Barack Obama
claimed that he visited 57 of the 59 States during his
presidential campaign. See:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws"]YouTube - Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States

But still, I voted for him.

I voted for him and it was too late to have second thoughts.

On his first day in office, President Barack Obama set
new ethic rules for his administration. Obama signed
an executive order prohibiting that "revolving door"
policy we've so often witnessed in the past. A policy
which allowed Monsanto (developer of the genetically
engineered bovine growth hormone) to send their
scientists and attorneys to high level jobs in
the FDA and USDA where regulations favorable to
Monsanto were enacted. That revolving door swung
both ways, and more than one ex-FDA commissioner
went to work for Monsanto after his tenure.

In issuing new Presidential Directives, Obama said,

"We should never forget that we are here as public
servants and public service is a privilege...Public
service is, simply and absolutely, about advancing
the interests of Americans."

Don't believe it.

Mr. Obama: Your honeymoon is over. I wanted
to believe that things would be different with you
at the helm. In fact, today you demonstrated that it's
just gonna be more of the same. The concept of CHANGE
you spoke about during your campaign is clearly how
many ways a lobbyist will be able to make change for
a dollar while working with your appointees.

Two attorneys from MONSANTO'S law firm (King & Spalding)
played interesting roles in American history. One was
Clarence Thomas, now on the Supreme Court (talk about
swing votes!) The second was Michael Taylor who left the
"firm" to work at FDA where he wrote the biotechnology
laws that do not require a warning label on a carton of
milk to identify the "new genetically engineered milk."

I have said for the past year that if Michael Taylor
becomes an important part of the Obama administration,
that is a warning signal to me that we've blown it.

Folks? We've blown it.

Although Michael Taylor was the man most responsible
for writing the policies which shaped Monsanto's lies
regarding genetically engineered milk, FDA Commissioner
Hamburg said this about Taylor's appointment:

" "His expertise and leadership on food safety issues
will help the agency to develop and implement the
prevention-based strategy we need to ensure the
safety of the food we eat."

Yesterday, while using the Michael Jackson story as
his hidden ball trick, the Obama administration quietly
announced that Michael Taylor is returning to the
Food and Drug Administration as the senior advisor to
FDA Commissioner Margaret Hamburg.

Robert Cohen
http://www.notmilk.com
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:01 PM   #93
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

We need to collectively accept the possibility that Obama may not be what he appears to be, and get on with fixing things ourselves, instead of looking to some father figure to relieve us of our responsibility.
Hi CV and Everyone

This isn't a blaming game, it's not a case of "I was right all along and you were wrong, wow look at how clever I am", or "I told you so". It goes beyond anything we were taught previously. It goes beyond listening to gurus, watching videos of "enlightened" individuals and even being members of forums such as this (I hasten to add that it is a blessing that we have this forum).

This is indeed the time for awakening. A time for "Total Recall" as it were. I have watched from a distance for a while now, adding a little here and there but nothing of any real consequence. Bear with me, this may sound off-topic, and yet it is not.

I have watched as people post asking "what do you think of this? How about that" etc. The fact of the matter is that if ever there was a time, it is now that we need to start listening to our own spirit, the voice within. We need to stop worrying about what other peoples opinions are, or what they may decide is good or bad, indifferent or otherwise.

I have noticed that there has been an escalation of posting about love, and that is such a lift to the spirit. This is where we need to go, the only path worthy of following. We need to understand that NOTHING is as it appears, that all is illusion and that we are all being set up for a fall, which ultimately and paradoxically is part of our learning curve. This is a time for discernment and the exercising of such. This is also a time of holding our tongues when we feel someone has made a bad judgment call and to offer them love rather than denigration, support rather than condemnation. This is a time when we need to shore up each others banks against the raging tide of attack that assails all humanity at this time. Remember, even the Obama's are under attack whether they understand this or not. The Rothchilds, Bilderburgers etc are all under attack, they too are deluded and only think they run the show.

We cannot look to the world for saviours, we cannot look to alternate dimensions for saviours, we can only look within and learn our own lessons and through these lessons be a stronghold for those who are perhaps still on training wheels. Remember, we are all still on training wheels if you think about it, and we need each other for balance and security. If we can understand the simple fact that the collective, exercising love, is the only way forward then we will begin to move forward against the enemy, we will begin to shine light into previously dark and inaccessible places.

In closing, the enemy is within, the enemy is our lack of understanding that we are our own saviours, that we are each others saviours and that we need to be one in understanding, one in love and one in compassion. Unity in love will overcome all obstacles.

All Love All Peace and All Blessings to All

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:47 AM   #94
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Zeddo,

Thank you so much for the love. I think we all need it right now.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 01:05 AM   #95
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

My 2 cents.......Obama is playing the part Destined for him, for our good or ill this is the next phase of Consciousness Evolution. Do we really think this ONE man has the Power to control the Hidden society that has been ruling this planet. He personally may want many changes - but what seems so simple and realistic to our consciousness may not hold True to a larger picture! hands may be tied to Economic stability.
Regardless!! his action's may cause the Awareness of Being, the shift in consciousness.
Maybe we should go back to Singularity, Entanglement, Unified Field 101 and understand who HE IS and have Faith in knowing that we are on course in Time.

Lets play the Game not be the Game.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 01:44 AM   #96
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Since people asked me to explain why I have tried to defend Obama in countless threads, I feel that it's time for me to set the record straight.

Obama is neither anti-christ nor savior. He is simply playing a part and one of the good things about this part is that he has gotten the attention of people from all walks of life, whether they hate him or like him.

One of the positives of Obama being in office is that it has helped people realize that we need to move beyond dependence on political figures to "fix" the problems out there.

One of the negatives of Obama being in office is that he has brought out the worst of our fears, hence the increase in gun sales and hate groups across the U.S.

He was not my first choice for the Presidency. It was either Kucinich or Edwards and when both proved to be unelectable (though it's not Kucinich's fault that he couldn't get the audience that Obama got), I settled for Obama.

I intially liked him because he talked about things that I wanted to see and I still want to see (transparency, a return to diplomacy/rejection of Bush's policies, single-payer health care).

Fortunately, I *DO* agree that he has reneged on some (possibly all) of these promises. That is what politicians do. To expect them to keep their promises, is to expect them to create a miracle. It just won't happen.

It's not too late though. However, I must move on. I will do so in a positive manner. I will accept that he is not who I thought he was and come to terms with the fact that the time to move on has already passed.

The way I view it, it's better to have given someone a chance than to not have given them a chance at all.

I hope this answers the question that some have asked. I'm not perfect but I'd prefer that this be the last thing that I have to say on Obama unless I can continue to come to terms with what I'm seeing. It could always be worse and I could resort to far worse behavior and I used to be a regular at a left-leaning website that would shout down anyone who didn't support Obama. I've seen over time that it simply isn't a healthy approach and I no longer post there.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:04 AM   #97
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I first suspected something was wrong when Barack Obama claimed that he visited 57 of the 59 States during his
presidential campaign.

Last edited by metaw3; 07-10-2009 at 02:15 AM.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 02:11 AM   #98
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Obama Warns of Swine Flu Return http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/10/he...33a&ei=5087%0A

Vaccinate the children with poison and put the bill on the deficit...

Fear fear fear... control control control...

Obviously the powers that were have some sort of fall launch planned for their baby h1n1... that being said, I give them no more power... there time's up and the golden age is beginning. Can't you see the people are starting to wake up . Slowly but surely.. the shift is coming.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 02:13 AM   #99
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Since people asked me to explain why I have tried to defend Obama in countless threads, I feel that it's time for me to set the record straight.

Obama is neither anti-christ nor savior. He is simply playing a part and one of the good things about this part is that he has gotten the attention of people from all walks of life, whether they hate him or like him.

One of the positives of Obama being in office is that it has helped people realize that we need to move beyond dependence on political figures to "fix" the problems out there.

One of the negatives of Obama being in office is that he has brought out the worst of our fears, hence the increase in gun sales and hate groups across the U.S.

He was not my first choice for the Presidency. It was either Kucinich or Edwards and when both proved to be unelectable (though it's not Kucinich's fault that he couldn't get the audience that Obama got), I settled for Obama.

I intially liked him because he talked about things that I wanted to see and I still want to see (transparency, a return to diplomacy/rejection of Bush's policies, single-payer health care).

Fortunately, I *DO* agree that he has reneged on some (possibly all) of these promises. That is what politicians do. To expect them to keep their promises, is to expect them to create a miracle. It just won't happen.

It's not too late though. However, I must move on. I will do so in a positive manner. I will accept that he is not who I thought he was and come to terms with the fact that the time to move on has already passed.

The way I view it, it's better to have given someone a chance than to not have given them a chance at all.

I hope this answers the question that some have asked. I'm not perfect but I'd prefer that this be the last thing that I have to say on Obama unless I can continue to come to terms with what I'm seeing. It could always be worse and I could resort to far worse behavior and I used to be a regular at a left-leaning website that would shout down anyone who didn't support Obama. I've seen over time that it simply isn't a healthy approach and I no longer post there.
We have pretty much all given him the chance I am not American but judging from who was running in the primaries I too liked Kucinich and Gravel along with Paul they seemed more in tune with what was actually going on then the others .

I personally think that not just in your country but in many countries the time to start considering third party candidates is over due . The average citizen is shoved into the closet until its time to get the voting booths open then they pull us out dust us off shake our hands pin a button on our chest and tell us how great it is to meet us . Could you please send me to the house of Graft and corruption.

We all know that the 2 party system hasn`t worked for along time TPTB have things all sewn up no matter who wins the only way to Change it is to ignore who your father and his father before him voted for and why . Its time for us to decide who and why we vote for a candidate and its time for us to shape and direct which way the nation is going to go not the over paid policy people in DC, Ottawa, London and the rest of the nations capitals .

Eliminating lobbyists and corporations from donating to the campaigning of those running in it . Preventing former governmental cabinet members from going to work for lobbyists after they leave Government .

Obama may surprise us down the road but right now the road is looking really bumpy and the rims on the car might not be able to take it . No one has blamed you for taking the side you did we are all entitled to that What is important is that after time you get to sit back and see what he is doing and decide did this help or hurt us so far I think most of us still have the torn in our A*s. But your never know he may pull out a pair of tweezers one day

Last edited by Northern Boy; 07-10-2009 at 02:18 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 03:30 AM   #100
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah I pretty much agree.