Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-15-2008, 02:56 AM   #1
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dr. Boylan Predicts Incoming Asteroid Nov.15/08!

This is a shock and will be to most people if it is for certain.

Dr. R. Boylan and the Star Nations predict a huge Asteroid will be impacting Earth on November 15th/08 off the Atlantic Seaboard 100 miles north of Bermuda and 750 miles east of Cape Hatteras, North Carolina.

This piece of rock is HUGE and according to Boylan will cause immense devastation if it is allowed to continue on its impact course with Earth.

He has said this situation will be resolved by Humans and the Star Nations and that the Asteroid can be re-directed off its apparent path.

Read Dr. R. Boylan's article below...Thankyou.

Special Report: Incoming

Friends,

The information I am about to share can be disturbing. Do not jump out an upper story window or sell all your stocks. Please read this report to the very end before drawing any conclusions about an appropriate response.
This information is derived from the Zeta and other Star Visitors who have been remote-viewing Earth’s very near future. Their remote-viewing results were relayed to a Native American friend of mine during a special close encounter briefing. I assisted this Native American woman to recall every detail via hypnotic regression. The accuracy of the details was later corroborated to me by Star Nations. Additionally three other Star Seeds received the same future vision.
There is no gentle way to say this so I will just lay it out.
There is an asteroid headed on a collision course with Earth. It is 8/10 of a mile long and 6/10 of a mile wide (1.4 km long by 1 km wide).
On its current course it is due to impact in the North Atlantic this year at about 2:30-3:00 pm. EDT on November 15, 2008.
The location of the impact zone is in the ocean at 36 degrees North Latitude and 65 degrees West Longitude, (approximately 100 miles north of Bermuda and 750 miles east of Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, [on the U.S. southeast coast].)
When the asteroid enters Earth’s atmosphere, it would be seen as a large bright-green bolide. Atmospheric friction would create an enormous dark reddish-orange glow in the air that will be visible across eastern North America, such that a thousand miles away from the Impact Zone, a reddish glow would backlight even the Toronto skyline in Canada. Indeed, from Halifax, Nova Scotia to Boston, Washington, DC, Miami, Cuba, Puerto Rico and Venezuela the glow would be visible.
When this bolide plunges into the perhaps 10,000-feet-deep ocean of the impact zone, it would create such a downward pressure wave as to cause a major earthquake felt on land. The Star Visitors told my Native American friend that people closer to the Impact Zone are only going to be safe if they are 15 or more feet underground (in a waterproof location).
It also suggests that there will be resultant tsunamis of Biblical proportions.
An available comparative model developed by two geologists on the BBC in order to measure effects of a volcanic eruption on La Palma Island in the Canary Islands chain northwest of Africa and its resultant earthquake [Day et al, 1999; Ward and Day, 2001], predicted that the volcano’s unstable western flank would fall into the ocean, creating a tidal wave a half-mile (900 meters) high at the Canary Islands, and would radiate out across the Atlantic and inundate the eastern seaboard of North America including the American, Caribbean, and northern coasts of South America some six to eight hours later. They estimated that that tsunami, upon reaching the North American and Latin American coasts, would have waves possibly 300 feet (90 meters) or more high, causing massive devastation along the coastlines. Modeling suggests that that tsunami could inundate up to 15 miles (25 km) inland - depending upon topography.
But the asteroid which will arrive November 15 has an impact zone which is 2000 miles closer to the North American coastline than the Canary Islands. Therefore the resultant tidal wave would likely be much higher than 300 feet on the U.S.-Canadian-Caribbean American coast. That means that tsunamis much higher than 300 feet tall would crash on the shores of Halifax, N.S., Boston; New York City; Chesapeake Bay (Washington, DC); Norfolk, VA; Charleston, SC; Savannah, GA, Jacksonville, FL; Miami, FL; Cuba; Dominican Republic/Haiti; Puerto Rico; and Caracas, Venezuela. And would surge inland possibly more than 15 miles. Additionally, the Atlantic Coast of Europe and Africa would also likely be at risk.
It is perhaps instructive that 35 million years ago another incoming asteroid, twice as big, impacted the U.S. coast near Norfolk, Virginia and created a crater 39 miles wide and 2/3 of a mile deep.
A remote-viewing psychic on my team saw that the Nov. 15 asteroid’s impact would create an extremely-powerful downward pressure wave that would precipitate the eruption of a massive volcano on the seabed floor which would grow to almost the ocean’s surface, causing weather and ocean navigation challenges.
Some within the U.S. military are already aware of this threat. My remote viewer saw that Cabal-controlled U.S. military would field a huge submersible sea vessel which would break up through the Arctic pack ice and surface to launch multiple long-range missiles into space in an attempt to break up this asteroid. But their efforts will be not precise, and they would make things worse by breaking up the huge asteroid into still-deadly gigantic parts, which then threaten an even wider section of Earth. The Cabal deliberately will use conventional warheads, rather than nuclear ones, in order to make sure that the asteroid reaches Earth in salvageable pieces, because its surface is made of a super-hard element unknown on Earth, and the Cabal want to gather that element to fashion impregnable weaponry. While a salvo of nuclear missiles might eliminate the asteroid threat, the Cabal are more interested in weapons superiority from the asteroid mineral than how many people on the ground would die.
As this grim picture was presented, I determined that the situation was beyond Human capacity to remedy by ourselves in the time available to act. I therefore made a formal request to Star Nations’ Council (as Councillor of Earth) to intervene to deflect this asteroid from its foreseen impact course.
This request was agreed to by Star Nations with the proviso that Humans had to ger involved, too in the project to deflect this asteroid.
And so it was decided that Humans would engage in a Joint Psychic Project to utilize our collective telekinetic abilities to exert together to deflect this asteroid from its collision course with Earth. And Star Nations will join with us, utilizing both their telekinetic powers, and any necessary advanced technology, to redirect this asteroid safely away from Earth.
Everyone who reads this report therefore is invited to join in an upcoming special Joint Psychic Exercise on November 15, 10:30 am, PST,/ 1:30 pm, EST,/ 18:30 hrs. Greenwich Mean Time/UTC/ZULU, to unite in exercise of telekinetic powers to redirect this asteroid safely away from Earth before it travels into our atmosphere. Star Nations will be joining us with their telekinetic powers and, if needed, advanced technology.
Be watching on my website or emailing lists for an update and further details on this most important project as we get closer to November 15th.
And recognize that through this Joint Exercise we will be entering yet more deeply into a collaborative Human-Star Nations effort to help make sure that Humankind makes it to that future point where we have advanced enough to be admitted into cosmic citizenship as the newest inhabited planet to achieve an advanced state of civilization.
Thank you.

in the light,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC, Councillor
President, Star Kids Project, Ltd
Email: drboylan@sbcglobal.net
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:16 AM   #2
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Dr. Boylan Predicts Incoming Asteroid Nov.15/08!

I don't mean to be disrespectful but Dr. Boylan has been off on just about everything I've seen and heard from him this past year. Besides, we are protected by ETs when it comes to asteroids. They tend to zap them before they create a problem for the planet
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:09 AM   #3
Henry Deacon

Wink Re: Dr. Boylan Predicts Incoming Asteroid Nov.15/08!

MY new company will be selling conehead hardhats soon.
Specially designed with Feigenbaum's constant integrated into a matrix of compressed high-grade organic waste.

Please put yourself on the wait list if you wish to purchase one in time for this Nov 15th event.
Priced to sell below-cost ---- only $1111.66

Also selling a limited number of tickets to my barbeque in me back garden to watch the nighttime sky. Bouncing Castle included for the children to enjoy during their final moments of the evening.

Last edited by Henry Deacon; 09-15-2008 at 01:54 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:56 AM   #4
Morphious
Avalon Senior Member

Im sorry but are you frikin serious ?? pleeeease...pfft go to ATS and post this junk
Morphious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:08 AM   #5
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

To all of you thankyou for your enlightening responses...some hilarious...some downright rude!
To enlighten you further I don't necessarily believe everything Dr. Richard Boylan has researched. My efforts on this site are only to bring in "Light" even if that "Light" does not necessarily shine as bright as some "dear souls" research offerings.
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:44 AM   #6
Colin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry View Post
A very reasonable price Henry
Old 09-15-2008, 11:45 AM   #7
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

This is what I have heard from Wayne Herschel

Important announcement to friends:

Since my book (The hidden Records) has had a lot of interference in getting into book stores, due to its forbidden content, I need to take the next step in spreading a critically important message it was supposed to be leading up to:

I have good reason to believe there will be a meteor impact event in the northern hemisphere around the year 2012 IF humanity has not made some critical efforts to relieve the suffering in this world.

This world has been protected from impact events for 10000 years... but no more.

The Creation of the universe is linked to the great human suffering on this Earth and now the numbers are about to reach the limit. We will no longer be protected.

It brings in a Dark Age period with no sunlight and freezing conditions for a few months... 30% population at threat. All coastal cities at greatest risk. The entire Earth's crust will feel it causing global quakes but probably less than a 6 in most places.

I will have the research and source reasoning that goes with it next week on my ultimate quest site ... with an announcement of the paranormal source of all my research.

The source will also be revealing of the 'Face of God' so to speak and it will upset some religious folks but the majority of the population, especially those soul searchers will want this info and it will enlighten masses. It generally presents all the missing purity and most important detail of The Tree of Life removed by elite society over the ages... Nostradamus has identified the spiritual change and all its detail so I guess it is pretty big!

I risk a lot in doing this... but if I don’t release it... I have failed the source... and I couldn’t live with that.

Nostradamus knew it... DaVinci knew it... Einstein knew it... Pope Leo XII knew it...Watch the launch in a week or so at. www.oneism.org

Wayne Herschel

I
firstfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:37 PM   #8
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlah View Post
My efforts on this site are only to bring in "Light" even if that "Light" does not necessarily shine as bright as some "dear souls" research offerings.
That my friend is a double edged sword.
It is of course an admirable quality however, can spreading spurious tales of impending suffering and death really be spreading the Light?

There are many people who's lives can be affected very negatively should they believe such things, something you have said or done can cause others to live in fear and dread - in darkness.

Should that be the case, that is a whole lot of bad "karma" should you beileve in that kind of thing. I'm sure everyone on this forum means well but posting such stories places a lot of responsibilty on the poster.

Anyway, I have my foil hat to protect me
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:47 PM   #9
Kahunamahalo
Avalon Senior Member

I saw that movie, had Tea Leoni in it I think.
Kahunamahalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:57 PM   #10
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

I hoped that this forum would not become another dumping ground for every and any 'prophecy' out there.

At these times, the impact of multitudes of information like this is hardly what the people need to hear.

Times are very difficult now without hearing more 'End Of World' stuff that someone could very possibly just be trying to make a quick buck off.

Facts are good, i like facts. Facts i can deal with.

People need to realise the effect this kind of information can have on people, and thus should post that which is only deemed highly credible.

We have had a string of suicides around here, and its mainly because of all the s**t floating around on the internet, theres some new catastrophe every day, so please keep this in mind before posting more fear inducing future dreading information on a forum that should be a base for down to earth rational discussion.

I'm not having a go, ive just seen to many young person dangle themselves of a rope because of the accumulation of apocolyptic posts and information.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:41 PM   #11
Suriel

Wink Re: Dr. Boylan Predicts Incoming Asteroid Nov.15/08!

I did a search on the internet concerning the cut and paste warning from this thread and found nothing. The NASA alert system has not reported such a prediction. November is only 2 months away. You would think they can see that asteroid on the Hubble. NOT

However, the source of this asteroid post is from only one single website.
The source of this post can be found here which is a cut and paste:

link

They even say from an article posted in 2004, that the asteroid for 2029 may not even hit us at all.

So, everyone can relax. StarPeople and the Bible Code are the only source for this asteroid 2008 prophecy (HENCE the WORD PROPHECY). And Hilary Clinton never became president for 2008.

But if you are a big fan of Deep Impact or Armaggedon, believe what you want to believe.

And if such a thing were to occur, we would have plenty of warning to evacuate. It would take 8 hours or more for such a tsunami to hit the shore and would not be the only wave. Dozens of waves would be created starting small and gradually getting bigger.

We cannot live in fear folks. Enjoy your life to the fullest.

Peace.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:51 PM   #12
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps a seperate thread for prophesy and channelers might be a good idea? Seems theres a new message of doom every day....!
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 03:41 PM   #13
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Im sick of all this remote viewing...
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:13 PM   #14
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry View Post
MY new company will be selling conehead hardhats soon.
Specially designed with Feigenbaum's constant integrated into a matrix of compressed high-grade organic waste.

Please put yourself on the wait list if you wish to purchase one in time for this Nov 15th event.

Also selling a limited number of tickets to my barbeque in me back garden to watch the nighttime sky. Bouncing Castle included for the children to enjoy during their final moments of the evening.

Carol is offline   Reply With Quote