Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 06-22-2009, 01:14 PM   #51
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Latest Clif High Interview 6/4/09

that was really weird at the end of part 8 when Clif is talking about the Bolshevik revolution and that other signal broke in...makes you want to really learn more about the Bolshevik Revolution lol

edit: my bad I guess they were dicussing giving pies to aliens lol

Last edited by Cymatic Veilbegone; 06-22-2009 at 01:16 PM.
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:24 PM   #52
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

There's a new interview with Cliff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzXaCLqgIgI
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:24 PM   #53
MastaYoda
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
I think at this point the best thing to do is to spread the truth, focus on positive thoughts, and believe in your heart that everything will be ok. Since no one can predict absolutely what the future holds, be prepared for anything.
I have to agree with you on this. For some of us that live in the city and depend on our 9-6 job to eat and support our families. It is really hard to just step out and get other people to agree on a self starting community. The hardest part is that many people are afraid to 'LET GO'. And this is the way it has always been. Do you now how much better our society would be if us humans / individuals would not be so attached to personal things.

I guess the best way something like this can work is 'YES' create a network with people that agree to get this started. Once you have a plan, and a few hundred people within the same area / community, then Make the first step! But it will take a few months of planing and everyone would have to be in the same spiritual level so it can work. Remember that not everyone is at the same level. You have have a family where the Mom is really motivated and the dad thinks its stupid Idea!...

just wanted to share my ideas.
MastaYoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:57 PM   #54
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Clif says the language is implying that we will transition to a "calorie based" exchange system. Time to stock up on peanut butter, lol.
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote