Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-21-2009, 02:18 AM   #1
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Post Feds Move To Control Internet

I just read this article, and the topic may have been posted on Avalon previously, and if so, I apologize for the duplication. It struck me as odd that one of the authors of the bill was none other than a Rockefeller. Are they afraid that we're growing in numbers, aware of their New World Order plans, and do they feel that cutting our access to the internet is going to stop the people from refusing to become slaves to dictators? The article confirmed what I've already read here, that the mainstream media will be our only source of information during a national security situation. And who owns the major media? Can we say "Illuminati" children?
http://www.americanfreepress.net/htm...ernet_183.html
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:30 AM   #2
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Feds Move To Control Internet

Interesting viewpoint... I bet if they cut the internet though than they will only screw themselves because we are all telepathic and if they cut that internet cord than it would only expand our insite and magnify what they don't want. Tough call for them I say!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:39 AM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

If the internet ever gets cut-off...I will read a massive amount of books...and do a massive amount of thinking. Hey...maybe cutting off the internet is a good idea! Just kidding...or am I?

It's going to be very, very hard to put the genie back in the bottle. A sleeping giant is waking up...and is getting really pi$$ed off! This is a worldwide phenomenon. People throughout the world wish to be free. But freedom requires responsibility. Responsibility is the truth which will set us free.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:44 AM   #4
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
If the internet ever gets cut-off...I will read a massive amount of books...and do a massive amount of thinking. Hey...maybe cutting off the internet is a good idea! Just kidding...or am I?

It's going to be very, very hard to put the genie back in the bottle. A sleeping giant is waking up...and is getting really pi$$ed off! This is a worldwide phenomenon. People throughout the world wish to be free. But freedom requires responsibility. Responsibility is the truth which will set us free.
tptw have no idea.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote