Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 09-15-2008, 06:39 PM   #51
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you believe in UFOs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by novicemonk View Post
hmmm, not sure why the link didn't work for you...it worked when I clicked it.
Now it worked it got "January, 2007 - Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA" with 3 pictures.
(This is not what I witnessed.)

Quote:
In any case, if you compare the number of casualties incurred by the United States and the number incurred by the native people of Iraq and Afghanistan, then yes, this war is being "won" (if there even is such a thing) quite easily. Our troops have effectively eliminated the majority of the young to middle-age male population in these areas, as has been the case with almost every war in history.
Yes, as we see in Palestine, and on the highway to ?Basra? in Desert Storm.

Quote:
An important fact to remember is that war is profitable...not for you or me...but for contractors, investors, militants, etc. Lord of War was actually pretty dead on when the film portrayed the reality of the international arms game. Personally, I have become quite close friends with someone who is a direct relation to one of the biggest arms dealers on the planet (not going to name names on here for obvious reasons, but if you really want to know who it is you can message me), and I have personally met this man. You would never know from meeting him that he supplies weapons which fuel revolutions all over the planet, but it is his profession nevertheless. He isn't concerned with your politics, he only wants your money...and this is true across the board in this profession.
Yes, Gen Smetley Butler stated this already.

Quote:
So when you think about your political leaders, just remember that they most likely have a huge stock portfolio which is filled with shares from weapons contractors and suppliers/transporters alike....so yeah, it is in their best interest to keep the wars going, no matter what it takes.
The Carlyle Group

Quote:
If you had some kind of high tech flying saucer with plasma cannons that could disintegrate your opponent, then the war would be over and you wouldn't sell any more guns. Not good business....
Correct. But other sectors of the economy would boom...
"We will trade with anyone."

Again, in the "Inside Job" scenario with a rogue group hijacking government, and thus giving the orders to attack whomever they want. They would just blackmail the money out of the world.
No war nessecary. Unless this is all about population control. Even for Americans.

And that CIA Jet? Why not a blue Zapper.... ;-)
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:06 AM   #52
novicemonk
Avalon Senior Member

I completely agree that other sectors of the economy WOULD boom, which is why I'm trying to build a device myself, cause I'm sick of waiting for the government to fork it over!
novicemonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:19 AM   #53
HeidiLore
Avalon Senior Member

I have seen three. Yes, I believe.
HeidiLore is offline   Reply With Quote