Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 06-15-2009, 03:59 PM   #51
sleepingnomore

Default Re: France to disclose X-terrestial Existence this week

Quote:
The drooling slave masses are actually more likely to listen to a 'celebrity' sad isn't it. Maybe Hannah Montana could prepare a statement for congress.
luminari,

I too feel your disappointment. However, I disagree and think you underestimate those "masses" and I won't use the adjective you used as I don't want to give thought to that scenario. The masses are reeling from the shock of the financial debaucle and yet they are slowly opening their eyes. This disclosure from credible sources is exactly what the world needs in order for the masses to focus their energy to bring about change.

Politicing as usual, but I remain hopeful this will happen soon. Maybe if we all focus we can push the release of information.

I don't usually have a lot to say on the forum, but I read everything I'm able to and appreciate the efforts of members like yourself posting everything you can get your hands on.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:19 PM   #52
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi viking,

It's not very often I say this, but I think Mr. Cohen is full of poo.

This was his original message:

"The words 'Nous ne sommes pas seuls' or 'We are not alone' will be somberly pronounced this week by a senior Government official of the nation that brought the world 'Liberté, égalité, fraternité'. France is set to concede that it is aware of an alien presence on earth by no later than Friday.

Paris has chosen follow the lead of maverick UFO nation Brazil and resist US pressure to continue delaying disclosure until America feels it is ready for the event.

It is believed that a telephone hot-line has been set up in Paris to deal with queries from panicky citizens. A special division of France's police department is also to be established: to handle UFO reports.

The French have gone to so much effort to protect their culture from encroaching 'Anglo-Saxon' influences and now they are preparing to protect their culture from what might be even more powerful extraterrestrial forces.

It is believed Holland and Germany are set to soon follow France's lead."

We need to break this down a little.

He said that France is set to disclose no later than Friday. He mentioned no source of information, no name of senior government official, he even said that the words "We are not alone" will be spoken "somberly" (which by the way Mr. Cohen is spelt sombrely). How does he know how the words will be spoken? Could it be that he's setting us up to read the whole hollow article?

In his article he mentioned that Brazil is ready for disclosure. Pas de tout Mr. Cohen. Brazil has opened up some archives, as has the UK, France, Canada, US, and many other nations. Will there be a smoking gun? Probably not.

He goes on to say that "It is believed" France has set up a hot line. I'm really tired of hearing, "It is believed", "It's a good possibility", "It has been said" etc. etc. But let's get back to the hotline. Does he give a possible number? I suppose that's not important.

A special division of Frances' police department to handle UFO reports. What is the name of the department? Who possibly will be heading this department?

As for France protecting its' culture from extra-terrestrial forces, come on, is there going to be a sort of MacDonalds from space being put on each corner? Did he get this idea because there is the word "star" hidden in a coffee shop brand?

finally "it is believed" once again that Holland and Germany will follow suit. Well as much as I love "it is believed", the truth is that nobody will follow suit. All it takes is for one government to come out with solid evidence about ET life forms on Earth and the cat is out of the bag. The words from other governments will not have any impact as initial disclosure would have taken the limelight. After all, who remembers the fourth place runner in the Olympic final of the 100 meters sprint when the winner breaks the world record?

It strikes me that Mr. Cohen looked on a website and got carried away. If anyone has the time or energy (I certainly don't), ask him for his sources about hotlines and special police squads and that Holland and Germany will follow suit. I hope he doesn't come all Blossom Goodchild and say that his inner feelings told him this.

Don't get me wrong, I know I'm letting off a little steam here, but there are too many people on the internet trying to make a name for themselves by using other peoples information as their own... and getting it totally wrong.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Update ...

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page6936937.php

UFO disclosure: What went wrong in France?
Opinion piece by Michael Cohen m.cohen@allnewsweb.com
Last week UFO enthusiasts worldwide waited with baited breath for France to announce the words ‘We are not alone’. The end of the week came and no such declaration was made. Many were disappointed, myself not in the least. Frankly I was rather devastated. There was a real chance that disclosure could have occurred last week, so what went wrong?

Last edited by Steve_A; 06-15-2009 at 06:22 PM.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 11:50 PM   #53
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I recommend a moratorium on these "predictions" until they can be verified through more than one source.

They simply clog up the forums and may be part of a greater psy-ops operation involving Avalon/Camelot.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:25 AM   #54
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I recommend a moratorium on these "predictions" until they can be verified through more than one source.

They simply clog up the forums and may be part of a greater psy-ops operation involving Avalon/Camelot.
I agree HJ. I am so sick of all these "predictions" that never come true. It does nothing but get the less level headed readers upset and worried for no reason.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 01:27 AM   #55
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
I agree HJ. I am so sick of all these "predictions" that never come true. It does nothing but get the less level headed readers upset and worried for no reason.
Perhaps the only reason is to make them worried....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:29 AM   #56
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Humble Janitor,

Something inside me wants to agree with you, but unfortunately it's not always that simple. We can only use our experience to 'vet' messages.

If someone is a whistleblower and says thay have inside information from an anonymous source, it's really difficult, if not impossible to get multiple sources. If everyone knew or is willing to talk there would be no such thing as a whistleblower.

It wasn't Mr. Cohen who posted his message in the forum, it was one of the Avalon members who thought it interesting enough to show, and rightly so, posted on the forum what they had found on the internet.

With the experience of reading his articles, we can see that Mr. Cohen is not all that connected on the 'inside' that he tries to lead us to beleive, and hopefully others will take that on board and think twice in the future when reading his predictions. He has a lot to prove now.

The problem is that these 'predictions' can only be put to the test and called out after the event (or none event). The internet is full of Mr. Cohens and Blossoms and we all know how the latter took over the internet last year - she sold loads of books.

Other charlatons will get their fifteen minutes of fame. It's up to us to use our discretion to filter these people out, as we do with any 'information' or blowhard that we come across in the real world.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post

Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:38 AM   #57
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Well said, Steve!
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote