Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-14-2008, 09:42 PM   #1
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Spiritual Diet (Ama Gi please comment)

I took this from the Divinecosmos website. This is David Wilcock's list of No-Nos for a spiritual diet. I'm looking for additional information on what to eat/not eat.

Ama-Gi - what is your view on a proper spiritual diet? Anything to add or remove from this information?

Quote:
FOODS YOU SHOULD NEVER EAT

[Note: Now don’t cry and fret about the intensity of dietetic changes that you would need to make in order to fully support the outlines given in this list. It is important to know what is right and what is not right in order to keep yourself in balance. The ideal “ET Diet” is indeed quite strict, but it leads to a dramatic increase in vital energy, psychic awareness and the actual speed of your spiritual vibrations.

Disclaimer: You MUST not make these adjustments too suddenly, and you MUST keep eating a variety of foods regularly, three meals a day. Do NOT become an anorexic or think that you can do all of this overnight. David Wilcock and the Ascension 2000 staff do not assume responsibility for your free-will decisions to accept or reject this dietetic guidance. If you have questions about a specific personal health concern arising from taking on this diet, consult a doctor before making such a choice.]

Most of us know that food itself cannot be considered poisonous. Very few of us know that pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, and fungus and their toxins, which are characteristically present in stored and fermented food, are using our food chain as a Trojan Horse.

The following list of foods are high in pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, fungus and mold and produce mycotoxins that have been documented to cause specific diseases and very specific organ lesions in both animals and in humans and should never be ingested.

1. Pig meat including sausage, bacon, salami, and ham are fully fungal colonized and contain the fungi Aspergillus ochraceus which produces the mycotoxin Ochratoxin A, associated with many different documented cancers.

2. Tobacco contains yeasts and sugars which ferment the tobacco into the form which reaches the human blood and tissues causing disbiosis of the blood and tissues leading to every degenerative disease known including cancer, diabetes, arthritis, etc.

3. Mushrooms are not a vegetable but rather the fruiting body of a fungus whose major form of existence, the root-like mycelium, is hidden in the soil. This fruiting body is but the means to disperse the seed-like spores of the fungus throughout the blood and tissues. For example edible mushrooms induce bladder cancer.

4. Corn and all associated products over 25 different strains of fungus…all disease causing and several cancer causing.

5. Peanuts & Cashews contain over 27 different strains of fungus…(high levels of cancer causing fungus) Note Jimmy Carter family with high incidence of cancer.

6. Barley contains the fungi Aspergillus ochraceus which produces the mycotoxin Ochratoxin A associated with many different documented cancers.

7. Animal meat and poultry including beef, lamb, chicken, and turkey contain the fungi Aspergillus ochraceus which produces the mycotoxin Ochratoxin A associated with many different documented cancers.

8. Alcohol, including wine and especially beer, contain the fungus Aspergillus ochraceus which produces the mycotoxin Ochratoxin A.

9. Dairy products including milk, cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese, ice-cream, butter, etc. are fully colonized with fungi and contain the fungus Aspergillus ochraceus which produces the mycotoxin Ochratoxin A. These foods are also high in sugar which promotes the production of pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, and fungus.

10. Eggs are fully colonized with fungus and contaminated with mycotoxins.

11. STORED GRAINS AND CEREALS ARE FULLY COLONIZED WITH FUNGUS AND CONTAIMINATED WITH MYCOTOXINS.

12. Stored potatoes are fully colonized with fungus and contaminated with mycotoxins.

13. Sugar including honey, maple syrup, corn syrup, sucrose, rice syrup, barley malt etc. promote the growth of pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, fungus, and mold and suppress the immune system response up to five hours.

14. Vinegar or apple cider vinegar acidifies the blood and tissues which promotes the production of bacteria, yeast, fungus, and mold.

15. Yeast in any form including Brewers Yeast. (Remember that most breads contain yeast.)

16. Caffeine in any form acidifies the blood and tissues which promotes the production of pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, fungus and mold.

17. High fructose fruits acidify the blood and tissues and feed the production of pleomorphic bacteria, yeast, fungus, and mold. For example, APPLE JUICE IS CONTAIMINATED WITH THE CARCINOGENIC MYCOTOXIN PATULIN WHICH IS DERIVED FROM THE FUNGUS AND IS ASSOCIATED WITH STOMACH CANCER.

18. Dried fish contains the Aspergillus fungus and the extracts from the dried fish contain large amounts of aflatoxin.

19. Devitalized salt changes the negative charge on the blood cells causing them to stack or combine into symplasts which can lead to oxygen deprivation, congestion, poor circulation, stroke, and/or heart attack.

20. Hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils like margarine, shortenings and vegetable oils are altered fat substances which are known to be detrimental to health because they interfere with normal biochemical processes. These oils have been shown to increase cholesterol, decrease beneficial high-density lipoprotein (HDL) interfere with our liver’s detoxification system, and interfere with essential fatty acid function.

[Note: I know, I know. You were reading this list and thought you were doing pretty well and could “slip through the cracks.” Then you hit something on that list, and it hit you right at home, right where it counts. If you are unwilling to try to make dietetic changes of any kind, then you are also unwilling to care enough about yourself to work on your spiritual growth, which also must involve the mind and body. Diet is a discipline like anything else. If you did actually follow everything on this list, you would be an “intense Vegan,” meaning that you were strictly following these dietetic principles of vegetarianism coupled with no dairy, no yeast, no refined sugar, et cetera.

One important addition to this list is NO WHITE FLOUR. Obviously it is too bleached and starched out to be of any good to the body, as we have all seen what happens when one makes “papier-mache” sculptures out of flour, water and Kleenex tissues. Yes, friends, good old white flour turns into a glue in your intestines, so that every time there is a kink or a bend (and there are quite a lot) you get what the Cayce Readings referred to as an “adhesion.” The more adhesions you have, the less available surface there is in your intestines to digest food, and the more you will feel you need to eat before you are satisfied. Sugar, meat and dairy are also “experts” at producing these adhesions in you.

Last edited by Jonathon; 09-14-2008 at 09:48 PM.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:26 PM   #2
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Spiritual Diet (Ama Gi please comment)

in his "2012 enigma" lecture, wilcock says that you should eat a good diet but not go overboard. here, in your post, he seems to indicate that most food is bad and to follow a strict regimen. id really like to know where he is getting this information. im certainly not refuting him, but would enjoy a source.

in the dietary realm, i follow dr russell blaylocks (of ''excitotoxin/anti-aspartame'' fame) information:

- no MSG (a complete list here of the alternative names: http://www.truthinlabeling.org/hiddensources.html)

- no processed foods
- no GE foods
- no processed sugars (cancer generating substance and GE source: sugar beets)
- no milk/dairy products (enzymes are a hidden source of MSG)
- no large fish (mercury contaminants)
- no soy (as a guy, i dont want any phyto estrogens)
- no peanuts
- no spring water (distilled only with concentrated minerals added to it)
- no wine (fluoride)
- no potatos
- never any aspartame (in 99% of gum, breath mints, etc.)
- no tea (fluoride source) except for rooibos tea. white tea has just little fluoride, but any fluoride is a no for me.

what am i left to eat:

- raw vegetables
- fruits (no grapes: fluoride clogs up the pineal gland)
- organic turkey
- sardines
- rice (theres some lundberg rice thats really good)
- organic eggs
- raw nut butters - not dry roasted. almond is very good. rejuvenative.com has some unreal butters on their site. they could also be found at a local health food store or at whole foods. probably trader joes...

as far as mushrooms are concerned, they are a natural source of MSG (as are tomatos and seaweed) but do not have any contaminants in them. still, i avoid them. the only mushrooms ill partake in are amanitas and thats only a once in awhile thing. i agree with the bleached flour... but any organic bread is whole grain and unbleached and i dont recommend anyone eating almost anything non-organic these days.

my diet is boring, but after the first week, i got used to it. im more of a texture fan anyway, so giving up taste wasnt a huge thing for me.

popcorn is not yet genetically modified so thats OK to eat insofar as GE is concerned. very little sweet corn on the market is GE as well.

honey-- raw organic honey (Y.S. bee farms) has benefits that outweigh any detriments. i also like the bee pollen for trace minerals. the bee pollen texture is quite good, too... at least i like it.

fruit: theres a book called the art of shen-ku which outlines which fruit are acidic and which are not. i dont believe anyone really needs to worry about acidic and alkaline foods as long as they are somewhat following this diet.

ive been on this diet since february... i miss green tea ice cream, but enjoy staying disciplined.

as far as supplements are concerned, i go with dr blaylocks recommendations as well:

- alpha lipoic acid
- L carnitine
- a good multivitamin (men: no iron)
- 250 mg magnesium malate/citrate 2x day (jigsaw is recommended by blaylock)
- coenzyme q-10
- liquid fish oil (DHA is what is important) that has the 'fishiness' removed (i like carlsons brand-- comes in a brown bottle with a norweigian waterfall on it)

once in awhile, ill take a melatonin pill at night or have some bee propolis extract. quercetin is a great antioxidant.

also... brands count... but only for certain items which are dependent on good refinement. always go for the vegetable caps and not the gelatin caps since theyre an MSG source.

lastly... i have some silver biotics brand silver colloid. i use that only when needed. its worked for me when i had an upset stomach, but to be honest it couldve been a simple placebo effect.
deagle recommends his 100% allicin pill, which i have yet to purchase.

thats just my take on this.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:01 PM   #3
OceanWinds

look up the anrold ehret diet, fruitairian diet, and the breathairian diet
Old 09-14-2008, 11:09 PM   #4
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Spiritual Diet (Ama Gi please comment)

My view is very simple.

Eat as we would as if we were tribes people.

No disrespect to him but almost half of what he said only applies to blood group.
Certain blood groups cant eat red meat as this causes cancer etc...

To lable all of the foods this way is very wrong.

What he should have pointed out was some of that list and reactions ONLY applies to blood group.

No specific food can bring on the benifits of spiritual growth. Natural foods are the way forward but dont expect to have spiritual growth from devouring it. Most of the foods of today do work to dull our senses down by calcifying the pineal gland and damage our chakra's, that i will say to all.

If you require more info on blood group foods please click the link. This will increase health and vitility.

http://www.uoregon.edu/~sshapiro/ER4...Lists_TOC.html
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:25 PM   #5
OceanWinds

The Hippocrates institute doesn't follow the blood type diet. Based on that the food never enters the blood stream directly.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:11 AM   #6
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

This diet was authored for David Wilcock by his spiritual/ET source, hence is coined the 'ET Diet'. It is apparently similar to a diet provided by Edgar Cayce in a reading in the early-mid 20th century. Apparently, Wilcock's 'source' harped on him enough about it until he finally came around to it.

I could be beating the hell out of the history here, so bear with me. Just a quick run through of my understanding of it.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 02:36 AM   #7
OceanWinds

Actually that diet seems to be a good diet... my understanding is that humans are meant to be fruitarians or breathairians.

In Genesis 1:29 it states that our meat is fruit and herbs. So plants and their fruit are meant to be our food. I reference Genesis not because I am a bible thumper, but because its one of our oldest books.

Now all the no no foods in the ET diet listed cause mucus, or clog the body. All disease is the result of insufficient drainage. Eventually bacteria and yeasts will start to feed on these build ups and cause problems in the body. So by eating only fruits and vegetables in their whole forms... we get foods that are balanced, and do not clog the body.

I also know that glutens and starches in large quantities clog the body. So large amounts of rice, corn, potatoes, and grains can end up doing damage. But I also know these foods can have their time and place.

As for cooking foods... I know many say to eat only raw foods. But since I practice TCM I know that cooked foods also have their time and place.

So in conclusion, the ET diet is a good diet... but dont get to caught up in it. The idea behind it is just to keep the bodies circulation systems clear, and flowing. Like a crystal clean river.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:39 AM   #8
uniconr
Avalon Senior Member

vitamin/mineral supplements are essential though
b12 is critical to a no meat diet
uniconr is offline   Reply With Quote