Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 01-27-2009, 02:22 AM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Scientific evidence suggests Puerto Rican woman is an Extraterrestrial-Human hybrid.

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/hom.../16/01405.html

Milagros Garcia is an alleged Alien and Human inter-species hybrid. The blood DNA from this Puerto Rican woman has yielded analyses so unusual and interesting that the physician involved is now interested in meeting the subject for further study. The DNA is possible in humans but is very rare.

Ms. Garcia claims that she is the offspring of an alien encounter. The Doctor is not interested in the UFO/ alien phenomena he wants answers as to why her DNA has such rare qualities.

A Case similar to this is being investigated in New Paris Ohio. A woman there has exceptional skills and get by on two hours of sleep a night. Pictured on the left is Milagros Garcia's Mother and Milagros Garcia is on the right.

The case of Omnec Onec, an alleged 'Venusian'

Omnec Onec.

Omnec Onec alleges that she is a female extraterrestrial who originally came to Earth in 1955, who was born 246 Earth years ago. Omnec Onec says she was raised on the planet Venus in a town called Teutonia (a city whose name reflects earlier Venus-Earth contacts that included a trip to Venus by a German scientist). She alleges that she lived on an astral plane -- without a physical body -- until she was instructed by her leaders to travel to Earth with a message of peace and brotherhood.

After landing in Earth, she said she was substituted for a seven-year-old girl who had just been killed in a bus wreck accident. She was raised in Chattanooga, Tennessee, by the grandmother of Sheila, the girl whom she had replaced. She grew up in what was to all outward appearances a normal life, never speaking of Venus, and endured the struggles that allowed her to deal with her own karmic past.

She grew up, married and moved to Chicago, where she raised three children. worked as a bar maid, a clothes designer and a cashier.

As a young adult, however, she began to manifest her second mission, to offer humanity an increased awareness of their relation to spirit.

Do Extraterrestrials Exist? is a book for further reading on this subject.

Omnec says she was trained to live as a human in an ancient monastery in Tibet.

She revealed her true space alien nature in 1990, when she wrote and published her best-selling book. Today she travels around the United States and Europe, spreading a message of peace and brotherhood, a she was instructed to do by Venusian leaders.

From the Temple of History she learned of the long-term monitoring of Earth by scientists from many planets and of the nature of life on all of these planets. Earth, the youngest of the planets in this solar system, is plagued by the imbalance caused by its singular Moon, which works an alternating influence on people as it moves through the heavens. The other planets are organized into a Brotherhood of Planets and their monitoring of Earth includes the era of 'Atlantis' and 'Lemuria'. The different races of earth have ties to the inhabitants of the various planets.

According to Onec, a set of teachings called Om-Notia Zedia, the laws of the Supreme Deity, exists on Venus. These teachings start with the utterly transcendent Supreme Deity from whom there issues an audible life stream of Spirit. This life stream sustains the existence of all worlds and universes. Human beings are Soul existing in the ocean of Spirit. Souls have been placed in physical embodiment to awaken to their true nature. The Soul may learn to exist apart from its physical body and to travel in the planes of existence between the physical world and God, beginning with the astral, causal, and mental planes.

Onec indicated a belief reincarnation and karma and accepted the idea of coming to Earth to balance her personal karma.

Her account included a variety of Galaxy-wide problems, including claims of significant habitation of all of the planets of the solar system and assertions of conditions existing on these planets that contradict the repeated observations of various space probes. Indeed, some scientists, researchers like former NASA consultant Richard Hoagland and former astronauts claim that publicly released photos taken of space and planets have been censored, to delete commonplace UFOs, other various structures on planets created by alien civilizations, which include evidence of underground dwellings. To also help defend the account, claims were also made that inhabitants resided on something other than the physical plane of existence.

Reference: LINK

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 01-27-2009 at 02:24 AM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:26 AM   #2
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Scientific evidence suggests Puerto Rican woman is an Extraterrestrial-Human hybr

Interesting..

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 08:10 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Scientific evidence suggests Puerto Rican woman is an Extraterrestrial-Human hybr

Very fascinating subjects!

In the case of the Puerto Rican woman, I wonder what scientists will find? Perhaps it may lead to disclosure on a smaller scale at first?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 09:13 AM   #4
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Very fascinating subjects!

In the case of the Puerto Rican woman, I wonder what scientists will find? Perhaps it may lead to disclosure on a smaller scale at first?

That is correct HJ. subtlety is key. One or two around the word will be revealed, living normal lives to get people used to the idea of living along side other world species.

Finally, the slow public build up is begining

Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:00 AM   #5
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Antaletriangle,

I think in these two cases we need to take in to consideration underlying credibility.

The DNA of Milagros Garcia may be unusual, rare, even unique. But does it mean to say that it comes from outer space? It's a bit like saying 80 years ago that O recus negative is a blood type that comes from another world or 150 years ago that left handed people were aliens (soon we left handed people will rule the world! - notice that Barak Obama is also left handed.)

Just on the physical side, the Puerto Rican who claims to be a hibrid seems to have pulled the short straw when it came to chassis development, although looking at her mother I can understand the human contribution - having a rather large forehead just doesn't cut it any more.

It's a little bit like claiming that a Wartburg is a hibrid car. Would you buy it?

The American girl Sheila, who changed her rather mundane name to a rather more exotic one, on the other hand seems to have all the atributes of a commercial Venus Goddess - including submissive apparently professionally taken photography (I had a girlfriend who looked very similar to her when I was 19 or 20 years old - but that's another story - we split up probably because I was too synical!) and thank goodness her best seller book will help her get the word out.

I'm only being Devils' Advocate here, but I'm sure that if our Latin American lady claimed to be from Venus she wouldn't be raking in the cash as much as Onec. But I'm probably just jealous.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/hom.../16/01405.html

Milagros Garcia is an alleged Alien and Human inter-species hybrid. The blood DNA from this Puerto Rican woman has yielded analyses so unusual and interesting that the physician involved is now interested in meeting the subject for further study. The DNA is possible in humans but is very rare.

Last edited by Steve_A; 01-27-2009 at 10:03 AM.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 10:22 AM   #6
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Nice balance, Steve. Always appreciated.

Concerning Onec - I don't know if it's true or not. But I like the way it feels. A lot of information available about our little moon/satellite. It's the only one that shows the same side to the planet it's orbiting. Curious thing, that.
And I resonate with the ocean of spirit concept, too.
Thanks Ant.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:01 PM   #7
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Kathleen,

You just shattered my fond memories!

This Omnec lady looks very little like her publicity photo on video.

On Youtube she looks like a cross between Madonna and Cher!

Oh dear me! I think the high foreheaded woman is more attractive now. Imagine her in video...

But at least we can see how publicity photos can be used to suck people in.

Best regards,

(A saddenend) Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
Here's Omnec speaking of astral dimensions......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40jo5uElYNI

Last edited by Steve_A; 01-27-2009 at 11:04 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:15 AM   #8
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

It would take a very sinister person to want to forge an identity to fool people and rake in money. Unfortunately, that is very much a possibility in some cases.

I find it wise not to judge either woman as I do not know their motives behind revealing such information.

Do they seek to educate or do they seek validation?

Usually,those who forge such identities, fall within the latter and usually have issues with self-esteem.
Old 01-28-2009, 02:32 AM   #9
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

This is really something else. I feel its just a way of getting it out there slowly but surely

Steve, my sister was left handed and boy were the nuns ever evil to her. She was forced to use her right hand and I will never forget how sad she was cause they made her feel "evil" I wonder if they had it in their minds she was an alien? LOL
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:37 AM   #10
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Sometimes I envy the blind.
They get to draw conclusions about people based on what those people say and do, not what they look like. Even dogs judge people by their energy.

What measuring stick do you use?

And why?

After all, is the finger really pointed at someone else?
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:55 AM   #11
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Scientific evidence suggests Puerto Rican woman is an Extraterrestrial-Human hybr

Old 01-28-2009, 05:56 AM   #12
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Forgive me Steve
Old 01-28-2009, 07:44 AM   #13
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Luminari,

She looks more like a man than I do!

I would have divorced her before the wedding.

I shouldn't really be saying that.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Forgive me Steve
Old 01-28-2009, 08:01 AM   #14
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
So, Steve_A has met his new dream woman?
Old 01-28-2009, 02:55 PM   #15
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

first successful matching in Avalon! huuurrrah!
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 03:55 PM   #16
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Steve shall i buy a new hat them! lol!
I hear wedding bells
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 04:06 PM   #17
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Another alien hybrid!
No DNA needed here!

A true specimen if ever i saw one!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 08:06 PM   #18
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Luminari, you made my day!
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:49 PM   #19
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Just on the physical side, the Puerto Rican who claims to be a hibrid seems to have pulled the short straw when it came to chassis development, although looking at her mother I can understand the human contribution - having a rather large forehead just doesn't cut it any more.
Dewd, that's harsh! But this post made my day, too! Brilliant picture kids.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote