Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 01-01-2010, 12:47 AM   #151
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
hmm. whazzup with that?
I dunno!

Did you know Stewart is going to have a radio show with a co-host beginning the end of January? He announced it in his Q & A. The co-host is Sandi Shore. Does anyone know who she (I presume) is?

It's now February 2 and the show hasn't started yet but it's still in the works. I asked about it on the Q & A and Stewart replied that the website is being created and the show will start soon.

I'm looking forward to it!

Last edited by Seashore; 02-02-2010 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Add update
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:15 PM   #152
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I'm really fascinated with today's post:

December 30, 2009
Blue Moon

Tomorrow night is New Year's Eve. It is also a night of a rare "Blue Moon". This occurs when there is a second full moon within the same calendar month. It is especially rare when it occurs on New Year's.

You can be assured that the Illuminati will take full advantage of this 13th full moon of the year by performing sexual magick rituals globally. The energy may feel strange or uncomfortable from now until New Year's Day.

Stay in violet and keep the brown merger at your pineal gland 24/7.

[End of post]
The Astronomy Picture of the Day website has a gorgeous photo today entitled "Not a Blue Moon." It was taken on the first full moon of the month of December, 2009 - on December 2, at Turin, Italy. It says, "Shining in the glare just above and right of December's first Full Moon is the Pleiades star cluster."

I love this picture! (Although I don't quite get what it says about the cluster.)

Credit & Copyright: Stefano De Rosa
Old 01-02-2010, 06:08 PM   #153
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I'm looking forward to this book series - Stewart's news today:

January 2, 2010
Antarctica

As you read this, we will be on our way across South America, headed toward Antarctica. Janet hopes to meet with Waldensian family in Argentina and Uruguay.

In Antarctica, I intend to find 4th Reich connections to the Kuiper Belt and possibly underground/ undersea UFO bases that have been reported there.

After this trip, I will be able to piece together the information for my global history book series. It will still take some time, so please be patient. I will always tell you what I find out as soon as I can.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:33 PM   #154
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart's post today:

January 4, 2010
Vietnam Testing

There are a few high-ranking military people from the days of the Vietnam war who claim that the US tested military weapons and techniques in the jungle environment as a preparation for the coming wars in South America.

Some of you may remember that I have recently stated that many countries in South America are being set-up for invasion by the US because of anti-American activities and connections to Iran.

Apparently, this has been a plan for several decades and is now coming to fruition. While in South America, I will talk to people who can give me their perspective and opinions about this situation.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:55 PM   #155
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm really fascinated with today's post:

December 30, 2009
Blue Moon
Quote:
I did a google search on this and came up with this article:

Time for a ‘blue moon’ – or is it?

By Ben Steelman
Quote:
The Astronomy Picture of the Day website has a gorgeous photo today entitled "Not a Blue Moon."
Here is more of my fascination with the blue moon story - this one from Benjamin Fulford's blog. I didn't want to post this on the Fulford threads, because it's not about Conspiracy Research or the Economy & Currency:

01/05/2010

Two blue moons in a row, one New Year’s Eve in the West and one on New Year’s day in the East

On December 21st 2009, a group of shamans held a ceremony by a lake in the Philippines. Whatever the case, there was heavy rain and thick cloud cover as the group headed to the lake for a ceremony to mark a change in how Western civilization behaves. When we arrived at the lake suddenly an area of blue sky appeared immediately above us. All around there was still heavy cloud cover and rain. However, directly over our heads, in the middle of the circle of blue sky there was a new moon. Then on New Year’s Eve, the world experienced an unheralded but precious event, a blue moon on New Year’s eve in the West and a second blue moon on New Year’s Day in Asia. A blue moon means a second full moon in one month. A full moon on New Year’s Eve happens only once in every two decades or so. Two blue moons in a row at the turn of the decade and the year has probably not happened for centuries or longer. Thus, although I have been trained in science and skepticism, I believe we have had a very auspicious beginning to 2010, the Year of the Tiger.

Furthermore, multiple reliable sources both in Asia and the West are reporting major happy changes happening soon, possibly this week or this month. We are more hopeful than we have been in a long time but, we will believe it when we see it.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:08 PM   #156
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I believe Stewart is correct with today's news:

January 8, 2010
What Is NATO For?

The NATO organization was created in 1949. It states that its main purpose at the time was to combat Communist nations in Eastern Europe. However, the Warsaw Pact of defense was not signed until 1955. So, why the discrepancy?

NATO is the model for the NWO global army under the direction of the NWO government model, the UN. There is no need for NATO to exist at the moment, according to its own statement of purpose. So why is it still around?

Watch in the near future as NATO morphs into its true self--a global brutal attack force under a dictatorial global government.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:33 PM   #157
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart's perspective today:

January 10, 2010
Alien Connection

Information has been "leaked" to the public that within the last 3 months, the US Navy/ Military has had secret meetings with no less than 3 different alien groups on an island in an atoll in the South Pacific.

No one knows what was discussed specifically, but there is evidence that it involved exchange of technology and political information. One of the groups, very human in nature, was a representative of a multi-planet organization.

Yet another group was reptilian in origin and the 3rd group was a silicon-based life form. None of this information is definitely confirmed, but came from a credible source close to the military.

It could also be carefully placed disinformation prior to the staged alien invasion.
Old 01-10-2010, 05:12 PM   #158
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yet another group was reptilian in origin and the 3rd group was a silicon-based life form.
The above makes me remember a Project Camelot audio interview, as described in this quote:

State of the Planet
The Project Camelot Blog

3 November 2009

• Kerry and I have just completed a marathon four-and-a-quarter hour audio interview with researchers Clay and Shawn Pickering (see 30 October update below) about the extensive personal experiences of their own US Navy insider source with two ET groups: a strange, silicon-based, highly advanced lifeform, and a physically intimidating reptilian race.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:21 PM   #159
Echo6
Avalon Senior Member

Its all part of the same thing.
Echo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:45 PM   #160
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo6 View Post
Its all part of the same thing.
I'm thinking it's a 50 - 50 chance of being true or the disinfo Stewart described...
Old 01-10-2010, 11:28 PM   #161
Echo6
Avalon Senior Member

IMO the Conformers story is basicaly in the same class as Serpo. A nugget of truth wrapped in a pile of falsehoods, purposely disseminated via well intentioned, hence more believable, researchers, who may not even be aware of the deception. How far up the chain do you want to look?
Echo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:05 AM   #162
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo6 View Post
A nugget of truth wrapped in a pile of falsehoods, purposely disseminated via well intentioned, hence more believable, researchers, who may not even be aware of the deception.
This is a very real scenario you are describing, I believe.

I have started reminding myself constantly that info that comes my way might be true and it might not and it's okay cause I don't really have to know one way or the other! I just consider the info and mentally file it away for possible future use.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:56 PM   #163
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Much to think about with today's post:

January 15, 2010
Blue Brain Project

Scientists in Switzerland are attempting to build a brain from the ground up inside a supercomputer. They hope to accomplish this by 2020. Perfect vision!

The attempt is called--The Blue Brain Project and hopes to re-engineer the human brain completely. Interesting name and idea! Sounds like a new programming method. I am sure that many will want to have their brains redone.

Also interesting that the project is physically close to the CERN Hadron collider. What is going on inside of "neutral" Switzerland??

Hmmmm. Why "Blue Brain"? It sounds like "Blue Beam," but what connection is there between The Blue Brain Project and Project Blue Beam? Perception?
Old 01-15-2010, 08:39 PM   #164
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Perception?

Perception is all in the mind...

Im sure this will involve nano science, I would be surprised if it doesnt.
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:11 PM   #165
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
Perception is all in the mind...
So why do you suppose it's named "Blue Brain" Project?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
nano science
That stuff is scary.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:01 PM   #166
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

In my mind, a fascinating post by Stewart today:

January 17, 2010
Kuiper Belt Info

After many months of attempted scanning into the Kuiper Belt, there is finally a bit of new information. I had mentioned previously that we mostly observed insect-like life-forms as well as beings never before seen here. Many also came from other universes and from distant regions of this and other galaxies.

Recently I have "seen" Lion-like beings among the group. I am not sure if they have recently arrived or if they have just not been noticed before.

These Lion people are very much similar to the Kilroti of the Sirius A star system. I do not know if they are the same or from another location. As I receive information, I will pass it on to you.
Old 01-20-2010, 03:17 PM   #167
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart's post today:

January 20, 2010
Shake Up!

Something very bad is going on in the Caribbean and at Yellowstone. If you look on the USGS maps, which do not even show everything, you will see the entire Caribbean Tectonic Plate outlined in large quakes, including today's 6.1 aftershock in Haiti. Atlantis is rising.

In Yellowstone, there have been over 250 quakes in the last 2 days. Something is moving to the surface--magma. Will it erupt? We will know soon enough. But land deformation is occurring and temperatures are rising.

In addition, many geologists are saying that the LA area is about to have a quake the size of which has never been recorded on Earth before! All the things I warned you about are coming true.

Information I received in Antarctica stated that the Earth was entering an almost prehistoric-type seismic/ volcanic period, leading to a prolonged Ice Age.

Much of this has been artificially enhanced, but it was going to happen anyway. Humans must prepare themselves for a difficult year ahead in many categories. No time for games now.

The German Base under Antarctica is VERY active. However, the 4th Reich is not the violent, callous group that their predecessors were. I will detail all of this in the coming days.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:24 PM   #168
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Yikes.....

On Jan. 5th I had my dream about the earthquake (I told a radio show host so I have proof of that as my dream was specific but I thought it was the West coast)........a few days later I had a terrible dream about black ash and thousands of people attempting to flee...I was one of these people......dream more detailed than that but that was the subject. I did not realize it could be Yellowstone until a few days ago when I mentioned it to 2 friends.......

Will be interesting to hear about the Nazi base.....
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:36 PM   #169
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Yikes.....

On Jan. 5th I had my dream about the earthquake (I told a radio show host so I have proof of that as my dream was specific but I thought it was the West coast)........a few days later I had a terrible dream about black ash and thousands of people attempting to flee...I was one of these people......dream more detailed than that but that was the subject. I did not realize it could be Yellowstone until a few days ago when I mentioned it to 2 friends.......
Wow!

Quote:
Will be interesting to hear about the Nazi base.....
Yes, it will.

I'm looking forward to lots of info to come from Stewart: his new radio show and his new book series.
Old 01-21-2010, 01:44 PM   #170
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I enjoyed Stewart's post today:

January 21, 2010
Getting To The Bottom

Many people are feeling blocked with receiving information. Yet, a few people are telling me that they are more open than ever before. There is a weird energy going on.

What many of us learned in Antarctica is that literally, at the bottom of our world--the world inside of us--there is a pristine place that opens into the deepest part of ourselves. No matter what else is happening in our life, there is a foundation of peace, quiet and clarity to which we can always retreat.

Often, we have a rough and stormy time getting to that part of Self. But, we always can get there and bring the purity and innocence with us wherever we go.

Antarctica is about balance, security, mystery and the unchanging origin of all.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:18 PM   #171
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

From Stewart today:

January 22, 2010
UFO Base

To the west of the Antarctic Peninsula, deep underneath the water, there is a huge UFO base that is beneath the seabed. It has been there for quite some time and is known to the nations that have bases in Antarctica.

This base often sends out craft to monitor the various bases on the white continent and to test the geology and atmosphere of the region. These vehicles are also often tracked flying to South America and the South Pacific.

The beings operating this base are a varied group, mostly human-like or looking. There are also ant-like beings with them and very tall humanoids. Their base has a tunnel system that connects to the Antarctic mainland.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:32 PM   #172
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Did he RV these or see them or go by heresay?
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:54 PM   #173
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Did he RV these or see them or go by heresay?
He doesn't tell us, does he?

Hmmmm.

It may be that he's going to reveal this in a seminar.

I wish someone would interview Stewart and ask questions like that.

I want to know how he knows that the info he gives us about the history of planet Earth, etc., is correct in view of the fact that it comes from his Montauk days...
Old 01-22-2010, 09:17 PM   #174
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
In my mind, a fascinating post by Stewart today:

January 17, 2010
Kuiper Belt Info

After many months of attempted scanning into the Kuiper Belt, there is finally a bit of new information. I had mentioned previously that we mostly observed insect-like life-forms as well as beings never before seen here. Many also came from other universes and from distant regions of this and other galaxies.

Recently I have "seen" Lion-like beings among the group. I am not sure if they have recently arrived or if they have just not been noticed before.

These Lion people are very much similar to the Kilroti of the Sirius A star system. I do not know if they are the same or from another location. As I receive information, I will pass it on to you.
Eleni,

In the above post Stewart talks about "scanning." Is this referring to remote viewing?
Old 01-25-2010, 06:01 PM   #175
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I find the following part of today's post especially interesting:

January 25, 2010
More On Tunnels

Yesterday I told you about the tunnel systems in Antarctica and South America. These also connect to the huge caverns and technology I had told you about last year under Bolivia near Lake Titicaca.

There is also a main line that connects to Tibet. This is used extensively between the underground bases in Antarctica, South America and Tibet/ India. The 4th Reich found and reopened this system after WW2 and has been the source of many subterranean "wars" or skirmishes since then as US and other European powers entered these tunnels for their own purposes.

Over the years since the 1950s, alien caverns and bases had been discovered along the way that also led to many battles and deaths as many forces jockeyed for dominance in various locations.

We are seeing explosions especially under China and the US as many Inner Earth tunnels have become focal points of disputes. The establishments between the inner and outer mantles are separate from the actual Inner Earth civilizations. There is a lot going on under and inside this planet.