Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 03-13-2010, 10:34 AM   #51
monique
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fema Coffins & Concentration Camps For The American People

Moxie, thank you very much for the interesting information, Monique.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I watched an Alex Jones video on YouTube posted July '08.
YouTube - Alex Jones - 500,000 Plastic Coffins

When I heard Mr Jones refer to them as polyguard vaults, I thought to
do a quick google while pondering what else these containers might
be fabricated for. By chance I dropped down into listener comments
to find this posted two days ago by TBaker1964:

"Strange video, my uncle works for this company, they make vaults for peoples caskets ...... world wide. They are not for humans, they're used to line the inside dirt hole of the grave, then the expensive coffin is placed inside. The pics you see in the vid are the storage area where they stack them before shipment all over the world. No need to be paranoid lol"
monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:52 AM   #52
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know if any of you have read Cliff High latest but there seems to be an interesting predicted turn around

In his new report he mentions that there will be seriour problems with funding at the level of national and municipal funding coupled with food high prices. If this comes to be fact in the summer it means that lots of immigrants will be going back to their countries by their own volitions which for us equals to service collapse

So, if there is no money to pay the FEMA people....I guess there will be no FEMA camps unless they are maned by volunteers????

I think that in a unexpected way it may be good news, the end of the nanny state.......?

Love to all
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:40 PM   #53
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

for a while i'd saved in my bookmarks a copy of the KBR [the Haliburton/Root gang] -- a little news blurb re their contract to build detention centers in the USA

my theory is that most of them are being built underground, like that new supermax prison in Denver --over 100 DUMBS in our country -- most modern buildings , including Wal-Marts, could be easily converted into detention centers

re the funding : i'm sure there's a chunk of the 'missing' trillions allocated to round-up -- then there's always the general military budget --plenty of bucks there!

however, it ain't over till the Fat Lady sings

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:52 PM   #54
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynderer View Post
for a while i'd saved in my bookmarks a copy of the KBR [the Haliburton/Root gang] -- a little news blurb re their contract to build detention centers in the USA

my theory is that most of them are being built underground, like that new supermax prison in Denver --over 100 DUMBS in our country -- most modern buildings , including Wal-Marts, could be easily converted into detention centers

re the funding : i'm sure there's a chunk of the 'missing' trillions allocated to round-up -- then there's always the general military budget --plenty of bucks there!

however, it ain't over till the Fat Lady sings

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
Do you think they may be building those facilities to protect themselves from us?

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:17 PM   #55
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Do you think they may be building those facilities to protect themselves from us?

Love
That is my thoughts exactly, they will be in there not us.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote