Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-25-2008, 08:59 PM   #26
bodhisattva
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cassidy / St.Clair audio released in 4 videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by StClair View Post
As to that other issue of who is to be "elected" there is apparently a lawyer, Mr. Titus, an expert constitutionalist, who states that the electors' duty is to make sure that whoever they send in on Dec 15th is indeed fulfilling the requirements stated by the Constitution to be President of the USA. There are some (few simple) legally stated requirements as we around the world all know who understand the difference between the "rule OF law" and the "rule BY law."

A quote from the source link below:

Titus holds a law degree cum laude from Harvard, is admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court and a long list of federal court districts, and helped found a law school. He told WND the framers of the Constitution specifically wanted the electors, citizen voters from all the states, to determine the presidency to avoid chief executives who are indebted to political parties or court decisions.

In 1788, Titus noted, Alexander Hamilton wrote in the Federalist Papers on the issue of the presidential election that "nothing was more to be desired than that every practicable obstacle should be opposed to cabal, intrigue, and corruption."

This can be read up here: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=81944
Thanks for this important piece of information, Michael. And here is another important piece released today, by Dr. Ron Polarik on the FORGED birth certificate http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDIVEfVGLBQ

I think it should have it's own thread, but it does not look like we are allowed to start new threads right now.
bodhisattva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:07 PM   #27
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Deleted by mod- Steve G

Last edited by Steve_G; 11-25-2008 at 11:41 PM.
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:35 PM   #28
msv
Avalon Senior Member

Gruezi Michael St Clair,
We as a planet are evolving into the mature soul phase of human development. Having elected Obama, a mature soul, very much in the positive pole of his priest role is better suited to leading the US (and the world) with a little more ease into the new level we are entering. To have Palin as president, a young soul in the negative pole, in Greed, very much not in touch with her higher self, would have created chaos, martial law, and who know what other horrible wrenching birth process into the mature soul phase of humanity. I prefer the gentler approach, than-you.
Tell you what? Switzerland and the baby/young soul with a smattering of old can have Palin if you find her so appealing. I 'm sure she could be coaxed. The US is ready to grow up. That means all of us working together as equals, not relying on a father/mother/guru/king/god figure telling us how it will be. Paradigms will be different. There can't be one reality for everyone all over the world. There are still many levels of soul ages worldwide that people are working through in completion of their spiritual growth. Each country will have it's own particular flavor. I do believe the US will be a way shower into a different way of doing things, maybe poorer, but that will create unexpected innovations that I am looking forward in participating with.
Russia is full of old souls, so is Iceland. so as one can see they tend to like places free from money control issues, though more young souls probably came in when the illusionary money supply increased.
I did live in Switzerland for a while a long time ago and know how hard it was to live there.
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:46 PM   #29
Steve_G

Exclamation Re: Cassidy / St.Clair audio released in 4 videos

The posts deleted from this thread have been removed at the express request of Michael St Clair. Insulting and attacking whistleblowers IS NOT PERMITTED AT AVALON.

Steve G
Old 11-25-2008, 11:51 PM   #30
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

((( Thanks Sir
Much appreciated.

It was getting way out of hand. I trust you understand. We have many American and non American friends, who care for this Radiant Zones concept, and oddly enough I find many many among them are also well versed in the laws of the USA and many Radiant Zones proponents happen to be also constitutionalists, so perhaps there is here an interesting juntion in topics, NOETICALLY speaking ))))

Moving on then...

Dear Bodhisattva

Thanks for that video link - I watched it, and yes I suggest the 538 electors watch it and look into this matter. If it is important that no doubts exist in this matter.

As the constitutionalist expert points out, if the electors pass on this, then the whole matter will sooner later be coming to the Supreme Court Judges who I am sure can watch this video also.

I would venture to say that many intelligence agencies around the world, in the UK, in Kenya, in Indonesia, and probably even in Russia and other places have more to add to this matter.

It would be a disgrace for tha nation and the world, if an impeachment procedure would have to be launched later once potential new information would surface.

Or, is it perhaps so that the potential truth is held as a bargaining chip against the USA and or its controllers? This is very hard to speculate upon. This is now the kind of investigative work in Scorpio moon that someone qualified to do ought to be looking into, be it merely to clarify the matter.

This is why the words of Hamilton quoted in the red line above weigh heavily in this matter, that is if Hamilton is still relevant in 2008:

"They have not made the appointment of the president to depend on any pre-existing bodies of men, who might be tampered with beforehand to prostitute their votes; but they have referred it in the first instance to an immediate act of the people of America, to be exerted in the choice of persons for the temporary and sole purpose of making the appointment," Hamilton wrote. "And they have excluded from eligibility to this trust, all those who from situation might be suspected of too great devotion to the president in office. No senator, representative, or other person holding a place of trust or profit under the United States, can be of the numbers of the electors.

"Talents for low intrigue, and the little arts of popularity, may alone suffice to elevate a man to the first honors in a single state; but it will require other talents, and a different kind of merit, to establish him in the esteem and confidence of the whole Union, or of so considerable a portion of it as would be necessary to make him a successful candidate for the distinguished office of President of the United States," Hamilton wrote in support of the concept of the Electoral College.

Is Hamilton relevant in 2008?

Personally I do not care, although I feel sad for my American friends who thought they had a constitution to fall back on. I observe what is, either there is a constitution at work or there is not. Someone expert at it please tell me, I am interested to know, as are many of my American friends.

I want to know which it is, and I am sure 7 billion humans will find this of interest also, someone in a court of law tell us what it is. I dont mind to be told the truth is that by law anyone can be President of any nation, at least then we know. Then we really know the true laws of the lands.

But if the constitution does exist inside the Corp US, then the electors should look into such things like the allegations made in the video, and I am not saying which it is I think it is, I have not seen the piece of paper, but I have seen what the Kenyan offcials have stated.

Are there not enough people who wish to know what is what here? How do you want to build radiant zones if you are not interested in the founders agreements of a Radiant Zone?

Sorry we are by now way off topic of the four videos, but someone asked us if we implied the election was rigged, and we answered yes, and then someone asked about proof and laws etc. So I go with the flow of this.

So - is there a constitution that acts as law of the land or no?

Let us just be honest about which it is.

Last edited by StClair; 11-26-2008 at 12:00 AM.
StClair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:53 PM   #31
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Question Re: Cassidy / St.Clair audio released in 4 videos

Michael since you apreciate predictions here's mine Obama will be in office two terms and aftewards Joe Bidens son will become President. Is just a prediction or is it ?
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:06 AM   #32
msv
Avalon Senior Member

Like your prediction Frank.The ether's have also said that Caroline Kennedy could throw her hat into the ring. Looking forward finally to what shows up....
Old 11-26-2008, 12:29 AM   #33
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Hi msv

Thanks for your comments, and I respect what you say. I do not live in Switzerland so we can keep this part out of the equation. As to the money matters you mention, I designed for the radiant zones how I suggest it be done with gold and silver, which is what the Free Lakota Bank is beginning to do now.

Yes... And... Next you will probably repeat the outrageous statements made by Deepak Chopra about Mrs. Palin? At least he came out in wash early, and I dont think anyone in his or her right mind will have him in a radiant zone.

Who are you to tell me who is a young soul or a grown up soul? And why would we differentiate about that issue anyway? What if i tell you that Palin is an archetype you cannot deal with because you project your own shadow at her persona?

In a few months we will look again at your post.

And how do you want a nation to grow up if it does not understand the difference between the Rule Of Law and The Rule By Law?

The agreements made by the founders of a Radiant Zone surely are about the most crucial expression of joint volition, no? Are you saying you wíll write the new laws for the controllers?

Do you actually know what you are talking about?

I told everyone I dont care who leads your nation, because I know it makes no difference anyway. This is why I suggested to everyone to create their sovereign radiant zones, just like the Lakota are beginning now to do it.

Meanwhile I am on the side of the Constitution. Also known as The Agreement.

Those who would try cheat on or negate or steal this agreement of the founders will carry the Karma. To use arguments like new and old souls on matters pertaining to how human beings of free will had come to their agreements in 1776 is in my opinion beyond the pale.

You want to take that responsibility to say the constitution matters not? Yes? Then, have at it!

Peace

Last edited by StClair; 11-26-2008 at 12:40 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:40 AM   #34
msv
Avalon Senior Member

Wow! I really don't like your energy, Michael. You confirmed my point. We are not on the same page.

Last edited by msv; 11-26-2008 at 01:05 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:24 AM   #35
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

Hello Mr. StClair,

I have always found your information most fascinating.

I just visited your site (via the 4 video link above) and I had just two questions; if you could please answer them at your convenience and leisure.

Above the video link it says:
RADIANT VIDEOS - by The Master of The Light.

Question 1: Who is the "Master" of whom you speak? I have never found much hubris in your tone, so I am certain this is not a self reference. So, who is it? Surely one cannot be the master of light until they progress beyond 6th density... and would such an entity feel the need to call oneself "master?" In my studies, I have found the terms 'master' and 'student' relative to one another and entirely interchangeable: I.E.: The 'student' of light. For, to master light, is one not master of the Logos?

Question 2: I have been guided by an aspect of my higher self to recognize that WE, The People, living upon GAIA, have the power to turn ALL of HER lands and waters into one massive RADIANT ZONE. It was suggested to me that any thought forms of a lesser frequency is a dis-service to our sentient planet and mother. To project any less is a perversion of our collective human potential. This message is given to me constantly; and with it I have been blessed to remember planetary situations much dire than the ones we currently face.

So, my question is: Why do you give the 'Powers That Be' so much power?
Love is the frequency most in alignment with The Creator of ALL that Is: The Infinite One. Again, this is a self repeating message that usually comes moments before I experience a phenomena. I now remember where I come from and why I came here... More importantly, I have seen what unconditional love can accomplish: WE CAN MAKE EARTH ONE BIG RADIANT ZONE.

Why do you disagree?

With Respect, Honesty, and Sincerity to you, Brother StClair,
May Love and Light shine upon you always,

James
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:55 AM   #36
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Edited by mod for same reasons as before. Might I suggest that if you are so upset about Michael St Clair's views you don't read them? Disgreeing with people is fine, as is stating your point. All you have to do is make your points politely and refrain from personal attacks and name calling. Steve G

Steve G if you delete this factual observations of St Clair again, you are just another liar and hypocrite.

Last edited by Steve_G; 11-27-2008 at 08:45 PM.
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:53 AM   #37
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Accipiter_Phi

Dear James

I think the issue is here that those who have read Light-Seeds learn to move from the linear old brain of logic, to the non linear psychic mind of the "irrational."

So we have to move beyond words, thoughts, Logos Light etc. Yes to master light one would master "logos" - totally correct, quite right about that one

"The Master of The Light" is the "name" of the central character in my book Light-Seeds and only those who have read the book would understand what this implies and I understand and agree with your other statements / questions.

I do not give anyone any power. I merely mentioned the agreement of a group of wise men and women, all of whom were hunted down, who wrote in 1776 an agreement to form a Radiant Zones.

I trust it was not a sacrilege to mention that I salute these men and their women and children, and i am sorry to hear their agreement seems to have been cancelled by lesser creatures not from here -

Again if you would read my book it would save me time. You would then evidently not ask these questions. I answered all of them in my book, honestly and to best of my research knowldege. Many witnesses talked to me, about everything you bring up here.

I cant explain my book to you, is not what I came here for, I just wanted to share the four videos we made last week.

However, your questions have given me an idea, we will address all of it in a new series of small videos, and so I will hand all your questions to my web master who will make something interesting of it...

Yes I agree eventually the whole planet will be a radiant zone, those who have read Light-Seeds know on what note my book ends, and you will forgive me if I wil not share the end of my novel. That is not going to happen, not at Avalon, not in my zone where almost everyone has read my book and not at CNN éither :-)

Some books have to be read, maybe one day a movie will be made of it, ok.

So you see i do not disagree at all with you on anything, and I do not give any powers you mention any power at all, I can guarantee you.

My career was about helping my friends to empower themselves. In fact in my forum we never talk about the subjects we talked in this thread today.

We just know them. It is kind of like you do not talk about the Alphabet once you can write words.

Peace and thanks for being here
Very best wishes to you.

M StC.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:21 AM   #38
historycircus

Quote:
Hi msv

As to the money matters you mention, I designed for the radiant zones how I suggest it be done with gold and silver, which is what the Free Lakota Bank is beginning to do now.
Michael,

First let me just say to you, and all who will read this post, I'm not trying insult, defame, antagonize or any of that. I'm just offering a thought here, one that comes from my own studies. Please, if anyone is offended, that is not the point of this post. Anyway, here it is:

There is not enough gold or silver on the face of the planet to replace the currency of the global energy circuit. The Lakota and others are taking a giant step backward at the very moment our survival demands that we move forward. Also, the Lakota may be able to regain access to certain portions of the Black Hills - which still have rich gold deposits - and might help to explain their recent interest in gold.

Thank you.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:21 AM   #39
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

Just for another perspective, here's Ainslie MacLeod ("The Instruction") on the candidates....

I’ve been asked by many people to find out the Soul Age and Soul Types of the candidates for this year’s election. Let me stress that this information comes straight from my spirit guides in the Soul World.

In the red corner, we have John McCain, a Level 5 soul, with his vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin, who happens to also be at Level 5. This is what you’d expect, given their very obvious conservatism. Not only are both candidates of the same soul age, but they share the same soul type, too. They are Hunter types, though their influences are significantly different.

John McCain: Level 5 Hunter type, with Thinker and Leader influences.
Sarah Palin: Level 5 Hunter type, with Performer and Spiritualist influences.

At Level 5, Hunters are materialistic and lack introspection. They find it hard to see beyond the need to win.

Over in the blue corner, we have Barack Obama and his vice-presidential candidate, Joe Biden. Both are Level 8, a point in their soul’s journey where being involved in “the process” contains huge lessons. Obama and Biden are naturally more liberal on account of their souls’ ages.

Barack Obama: Level 8 Spiritualist type, with Thinker and Leader influences
Joe Biden: Level 8 Thinker type, with Leader and Spiritualist influences

With both Obama and Biden being Level 8, we have a pair of old souls opposing two young souls. In Obama there is the inspirational quality of the Spiritualist, combined with the charisma and wisdom of the Leader. His Thinker influence will give him introspection and a desire for knowledge.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:41 AM   #40
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Dear HistoryCircus

Thanks for that, will run this by some experts. For now I feel the Lakota Bank shows that it is the change it wishes to see, it is genuine, of pure intent, and I feel we want to wish them well. I want them and their clients to prosper. However, I want to look into your other points. They sound about right to my inner knowing

Dear Lotus

Biden. a spiritualist influence with 3 planets in Scorpio. His next speaking engagement will be the nation's next emergency. Very funny.

The other guy we dont know since we have no birth certificate, so I abstain, and Palin, well she has already proven she can manage a radiant zone.

Maybe we need young souls for radiant zones according to your colorful "Instructions" and you guys keep the old souls with you on the Titanic.

For my taste I take the young ones in to the life boats and work with them.

Cheers :-)

Last edited by StClair; 11-26-2008 at 04:45 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 05:45 AM   #41
msv
Avalon Senior Member

[Maybe we need young souls for radiant zones according to your colorful "Instructions" and you guys keep the old souls with you on the Titanic.

For my taste I take the young ones in to the life boats and work with them.

Cheers :-)]

EXACTLY!!! Have a blast! But it won't be the Titanic.....
I am that I am---who are you?

Last edited by msv; 11-26-2008 at 05:47 AM. Reason: messed up the quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:59 AM   #42
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!

[Quote: I trust it was not a sacrilege to mention that I salute these men and their women and children, and i am sorry to hear their agreement seems to have been cancelled by lesser creatures not from here] -Michael St Clair.

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your expedient response.

As you said, "We have to move past words, thoughts Logos and Light."
I have read many books on this subject. There is no shortage of supply there. I personally enjoy absorbing esoteric gnosis that has stood the test of time. I have only read 2 books by Krishnamurti (YOU ARE THE WORLD & THE FLIGHT OF THE EAGLE) and I loved them; if your books are anything like his, I am certain that I would love them as well.

I agree with you that "words" and analytical left brain thought does not provide the answers... they merely provide a road map. I am trying to live intuitively and from the heart after absorbing copious books and filling several book shelves. Unfortunately, I have spent far too much money in the last 2 years on such analytical words and thoughts; as I am now in a personal renaissance where great mysteries and abilities are unfolding before me.

I just returned home from work, eager to hear the wise words of your response. I counsel and caretake opiate addicts while they kick their drugs; this service, albeit, with a difficult population, has provided more insight, rewards and enlightenment then all of my books put together.

To serve mankind in the most efficacious manner (which is the goal of your wisdom), would you consider offering a free online version of your books to those here at Avalon? The soul rewards would most certainly outstrip any cumulative monetary gains that could be mustered on this 3 dimensional plane. The more who read, the more who survive, no? According to your response, this information is too timely and important to with hold from those that may not have the funds due to their choice of profession.

I would also like to say to your detractors that it is very rude to attack a man whose valuable time is spent answering these questions. PLEASE do not be so offensively aggressive! Michael is a human, with human feelings and defenses. These "attack posts" are not productive, enlightened, or deserved. People are entitled to respect. Respect of their person & of their beliefs.

Michael, please realize that many who would be seen as "lesser beings" or "in denial attackers" are merely seekers of truth; some are absolutely terrified. Terrified by doom sayers; whether it is true or not. In their fear they react emotionally and often without filtration. These are the people that are most in need of our tolerance, love and patience. These are the people that help us evolve as compassionate beings. Please continue to bless their anger and realize that it is merely symptomatic of a greater situation occurring on this forum, on this planet, and in this universe.

Again, Thank you Michael.
I am sorry if my comment was interpeted as insulting, didactic and pedantic.
En Lak'esh: You are another me.
James

Last edited by Accipiter_Phi; 11-26-2008 at 08:13 AM.
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:48 AM   #43
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Michael,

I'm glad you live to fight another day, as the saying goes. To continue despite the attacks is a valuable trait in its own right. I re-read your messages of yesterday and want to ask a difficult question which may have too many sub-parts to get through, this I understand and as previously stated - the act of asking will bring me the answer.

So I have a logical brain that I cannot quieten, I like to take an imagined scenario in real life and to ask how I would react if this happened, in a way to prepare for many future possibilities. So the question is relating to your 'boat' image and who you want on your 'boat' if the time comes to make a physical separation from others on the planet. I preface this with the firm desire to have the most amount of people possible, however am aware that some will not make it to the next episode. They of course go on a different path and are not doomed either, they just need more 'time' and they will continue in a place that has time.

So the queston is will there be a moment of choice in the physical, where impossible decisions will have to be negociated or will this shift, as I have been led to believe, happen like a thief in the night. Will those who are ready just find themselves in the right place? Like all the different realities that co-exist on this planet, are you drawn to the place where you should be?

Because I cannot even imagine that we will be asked to make a 'sophies choice' decision, I for one could not say no to someone who asked for my help, not to say you would force someone on the wrong path, even if that path seems more enlightened, just when we are asked to help, we help only those who ask.

If death is the way we shift then so be it too, no harm in that either. Do you know if the deadzone and the living zone shift together?
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:08 PM   #44
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Dear Friend James

Thanks for your kind comments... and yes, I already offered years ago the first draft of my book online for free, we did that. It was then called "Passage To Peace" and "Atlantis Oracle" and was later merged, beefed up, re-edited and presented in totally renewed timely/timeless form.

The final version is a mere few dollars in download, I do not think it poses a problem of "accessibility." My sites are all for free, those who really want to access have always been welcome, and on occasions I have sent out FREE books (paper back versions of 580 pages) to some who I knew could really not afford it but badly wanted it, those are friends today who say my book helped them a lot and today they are doing well. I really commend you for the work you do. Yes my book is the line of heritage of Krishnamurti's Eagle, precisely, interesting :-I)

Dear Friend G.

LIVE ANOTHER DAY !! Welcome to the BattleStar Galactica venture :-)

These are all indeed very profound questions that mattered to me also and I have looked into it for many many years.

((Dont worry about the "attacks" -- they are made by disturbed people who are controlled by forces they have attached themselves to, and we just ignore it and maybe the moderators want to look at it at their convenience. This is what misunderstood "freedom" then does as a consequence and leads to wrong behavior, and it is good to show the REALITY even if it looks hurtful to the thread. It is part of the "weather", see below....))

Some answers as they come to me:

Each individual is like a boat on a great ocean. The "weather" on that ocean at any given time is the phenomenon of this mixture of energies you call "deadzone" & "living zone."

Welll this is what it is and yet that is NOT for us (the little boats) to decide. Let's call that greater ocean canopy of "weather" THE PHENOMENON.

Going back to the boat, how each boat navigates the changes in the weather evolution is how we are individually evolving. Some of the boats will probably start working togetheras they see the phenomenon and thus increase their own chance of "survival" / evolution...

Other boats will start taking each other out (like pirates) as they think (THOUGHT) they can increase their own chances of survival by stealing from the other boats. More fish if less boats, is their mental mind side attitude.

The 2012 phenomenon is thus "The Big Storm." The rules of the new game are that those who cooperate will survive and those who dont will not, that simple. That is the "Rite of Passage" and the weather phenomenon will take out those who cannot adapt to the new rules of the game, created by Cosmos.

So it is not for us to decide really is why I say we must go beyond thought and work together, and that is why i said: "Create Radiant Zones."

In Radiant Zones we dont help pirates, makes sense?

The way I see it after years of having immersed myself into the Krishnamurti books is that we must move "beyond thought" and like the sufis say and you yourself said, live an other day and never hesitate to do what is right.

I like your questions a lot. So it is not for you or me to ask if light and dark transform together, but it is for us to know where we stand and where we put our focus and energy. If we put our energy in to the right "space" all other questions then become secondary. This is why i coined the terms "Radiant Zones" and "Seeing is its own right action."

From your questions and attitude I can say you will do exceedingly well...

Peace and thanks for being here and not shying away from "bad weather."

Love to you
Michael

Post Script:

((( If it is so, according to this Avalon Forum's "wisdom" that everyone is FREE to do/say anything they want, then surely we the few who want constructive behavior, are also FREE to create a Zone FREE of the non-constructive behavior, and keep OUT the attack mentality and disruptors, at the "cost" of being labelled "elitist" or "exclusive" etc. I trust you see now the limitations of the new age teachings applied...

This is why we have our zone which is free of negativity. Whereas here we cannot do this because we deal with the disruptions. And THIS was what I wanted to demonstrate here. )))

Last edited by StClair; 11-26-2008 at 01:38 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:32 PM   #45
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
Edited by mod for same reasons as before. Might I suggest that if you are so upset about Michael St Clair's views you don't read them? Disgreeing with people is fine, as is stating your point. All you have to do is make your points politely and refrain from personal attacks and name calling. That's all.

Steve G if you delete this factual observations of St Clair again, you are just another liar and hypocrite.
Wow, my comments were deleted too. I guess the PTB on this thread is Mr. St. Clair, who doesn't tolerate any dissent.

(I apologize for misspelling your name).

Last edited by Steve_G; 11-27-2008 at 07:57 PM. Reason: spelling
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:31 PM   #46
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Gold and silver

HistoryCircus

Good, I documented myself on this matter now and wish to resume this, as this is of practical import to the radiant zones creators all around the world now.

See first a joint proposal friends and I came up with http://Light-Seeds.com/Earth.pdf
This is a small artsy PDF with a strategic statement suggestion.

You stated:

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
Michael,

First let me just say to you, and all who will read this post, I'm not trying insult, defame, antagonize or any of that. I'm just offering a thought here, one that comes from my own studies. Please, if anyone is offended, that is not the point of this post. Anyway, here it is:

There is not enough gold or silver on the face of the planet to replace the currency of the global energy circuit. The Lakota and others are taking a giant step backward at the very moment our survival demands that we move forward. Also, the Lakota may be able to regain access to certain portions of the Black Hills - which still have rich gold deposits - and might help to explain their recent interest in gold.

Thank you.
DEAR FRIEND

WHAT KIND OF MODEL WOULD YOU SUGGEST?

I am genuinely interested in carrying on this line of inquiry.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:38 PM   #47
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

earth itself, is an "old soul"--it is a rare water_world
designed to be a radiant zone, however, with the assortment of infant/baby/mature souls in existence,
it is pretty amasing, to see,
how they have destroyed it.

earth, it is NOT the only place,
souls can choose to incarnate
in fact, there are approx 800 other places,
souls can go

perhaps, the "mature countries"
should hand over control, to the "old countries"
maybe then, we would have some peace

i am NOT quite sure,
how someone would come to a conclusion
that, the USA, is a mature country ...
it has only been around for about 250 years
and, for how many of those years,
has it been at war, with someone else ???

i suppose, perhaps, those that gathered to create
the USA/and, it's constitition, perhaps,
they could be considered to be the "mature" aspect,
that, the writer above, speaks about

however, think about it,
how much of the original Constitution still exists ?

how many organisations
that choose to try to control --
most of them, are NOT all that old

there's no doubt the catholic organisation,
was formed to control & take over "the masses"

i suppose, when the taxmen & the churchmen
got into bed with one another, this world, really went
down the hill, fast !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:46 PM   #48
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
[COLOR="Red"]

..............The 2012 phenomenon is thus "The Big Storm." The rules of the new game are that those who cooperate will survive and those who dont will not, that simple. That is the "Rite of Passage" and the weather phenomenon will take out those who cannot adapt to the new rules of the game, created by Cosmos......................

I'm feeling quite intimidated by your apparent reverence Michael. I'll try to overcome this to express myself without reactionary aggression.

The "2012" phenomenon is pretty hard currency around here at Avalon. As there is an unrestricted supply of it also, there is a lot of it being traded here by 'lesser' beings and 'higher' beings alike.

I'll confess that I have powerfully mixed feelings about you. You say "those who cooperate will survive and those who don't will not, that simple". Much of what you say is evidently common sense and universal. Then you really confuse me with astatement like that one. I'm sure that like the rest of us you're not perfect and so a few flaws in your reasoning are excusable. Your term "Radiant Zone" has a very 'positive' implication and quite rightly so. It's evident that people in this world who experience the most quality of life have in some way or other established radiant zones for themselves and others they wish to include.

Because your statement has confused me I've had to take it apart and look at it more critically. The two words that alarm me are "cooperate" and "survive". To a lesser extent the coupling of "that simple" is also alarming.

I'm tempted to leave it at that for now so that you can have a chance to read this deconstruction of your statement and consider it worthy of a response or not. I don't doubt that you are an intelligent enough man not to need my further analysis of the points of interest that I have indicated. And anyway, your expansion would be far more interesting to read than my expansion. It was, after all, you who said this.

It might have been quite off-topic with this but it was in this thread that I found this statement. I have other matters I'd like to clear up with you sometime but they most certainly would be off-topic for this thread.

I appreciate all the Camelot video interviewing. It puts many interesting people into view. I think I understand Kerry's and Bill's reasoning why they generally only ask light weight questions if they even ask questions at all. It's right and respectful to allow the interviewees to initially have their free say. Camelot does that very well.

Thank you all.

norman.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:51 PM   #49
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Good points EXchanger and Norman

Norman, I just explained that all this is BEYOND THOUGHT, let alone analysis paralysis.

OKAY
Now.... Something new now in new moon soon

YOU CANNOT STEAL THE MOON

A Parable

Buddha told a parable in a sutra:

A man traveling across a field encountered a tiger. He fled, the tiger after him. Coming to a precipice, he caught hold of the root of a wild vine and swung himself down over the edge. The tiger sniffed at him from above. Trembling, the man looked down to where, far below, another tiger was waiting to eat him. Only the vine sustained him.

Two mice, one white and one black, little by little started to gnaw away the vine. The man saw a luscious strawberry near him. Grasping the vine with one hand, he plucked the strawberry with the other. How sweet it tasted!

101 funny little Zen stories... like a small Oracle of the day
click "Random Stories" - http://www.101zenstories.com/index.php?story=rand

Happy ThanksGiving and over and out.
Like Miss Kerry, I withdraw now into my temple zone
to produce more videos.... http://stclairzone.ning.com

Peace to ALL !!

Last edited by StClair; 11-26-2008 at 04:54 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 06:46 PM   #50
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Complete video of 19 minutes

Here is the completed version
all of it in one video of 19 min.

See last post in this link:

TIME LINE- RADIANT ZONES

http://stclairzone.ning.com/forum/to...-by-the-master

Enjoy! Thanks for watching

Peace