Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 03-20-2010, 06:24 PM   #51
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Prometheus Initiative

Rodin Coil is complete...

GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:19 PM   #52
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

You certainly have been busy ..
Now I must catch up with all this .
VERY WELL DONE Greg

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 10:32 PM   #53
Richie
Avalon Senior Member

Just another idea.Try placing a plant or small tree,like a pine tree in the torrid.
as you would know trees produce "juice" too.I just see a link due to your bodys effect on the coil.
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 10:44 PM   #54
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
It's finished! Oh what a beauty. Now I just need 10k plus volts...

Oh Gregor!!!! Now I can see where the Candy Stripes come from!!!!!

Must be some kind of treat you are creating.

Has it been 'in our face' all this time?

Nice try!

Last edited by Christo888; 03-20-2010 at 11:20 PM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:20 PM   #55
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
You certainly have been busy ..
Now I must catch up with all this .
VERY WELL DONE Greg

Love from me
mudra
I hope you enjoy the vids and understand what the hell I'm talking about!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie View Post
Just another idea.Try placing a plant or small tree,like a pine tree in the torrid.
as you would know trees produce "juice" too.I just see a link due to your bodys effect on the coil.
I've thought of this idea myself, only problem is getting the toroid over a plant. It would be much easier to put it over a plant that's just growing, and actually powering the coil should make the plant grow faster/efficiently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Oh Gregor!!!! Now I can see where the Candy Stripes come from!!!!!

Must be some kind of treat you are creating.

Has it been 'in our face' all this time?

Haha, never thought about that, but ya it's right there in front of us. Great connection!

-----

I'm working on a new concept today to deliver power to the coil, and possibly even step up the voltage from a clue I got from someone about pyramids.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:44 AM   #56
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

I see a lot of people on youtube trying to use the rodin coil to increase the electrical power and move a rod & axel, or spin a magnet or something, which from what it seems gives you a lot more power for a lot less, which is awesome as it is

but do you think anyone has tried getting it to spin itself?

i don't know what you would have to do with magnets or a way to do that in the water, but do you think it would have any effect? i think because the toroid would maintain its same shape, but increase its speed / vibration it may do something cool?

but i'm no scientist
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 04:39 AM   #57
Curative
Avalon Senior Member

Great going Gregor.

Maybe an idea to add a second (or more) coil(s), to help expand your experimental potential. Would also act as a backup in case you melt through the first one.

Looking forward to the test results, may the spirits of sacred science aid you in your quest
Curative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 05:50 AM   #58
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
I see a lot of people on youtube trying to use the rodin coil to increase the electrical power and move a rod & axel, or spin a magnet or something, which from what it seems gives you a lot more power for a lot less, which is awesome as it is

but do you think anyone has tried getting it to spin itself?

i don't know what you would have to do with magnets or a way to do that in the water, but do you think it would have any effect? i think because the toroid would maintain its same shape, but increase its speed / vibration it may do something cool?

but i'm no scientist
Excellent question. Yes that is my ultimate goal, and it doesn't seem like anyone has been working on it. Because if the coil starts spinning, there will be an immediately direct energy amplification. And in terms of free energy, it can be exponential, especially when applied to a feedback loop, where it would reach some theoretical maximum speed that would only be limited by the friction within the environment/system.

I began working on a new concept today about how to make the rodin coil capacitor maybe work more effectively. I was thinking about the atom, and how the rodin coil represents the electron cloud, while the center should represent the nucleus which is positively charged.

I began thinking about an octahedron after someone mentioned to me that its possible to use a pyramid to step up voltage. I also remember a year back hearing that the Roswell craft had an octahedron in the center of it. I figured out how to wire an electromagnet octahedron that could represent the nucleus. I am working on it right now, about to wire this moment while watching The Prestige go figure haha. More later.
Old 03-21-2010, 05:33 PM   #59
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Excellent question. Yes that is my ultimate goal, and it doesn't seem like anyone has been working on it. Because if the coil starts spinning, there will be an immediately direct energy amplification. And in terms of free energy, it can be exponential, especially when applied to a feedback loop, where it would reach some theoretical maximum speed that would only be limited by the friction within the environment/system.

I began working on a new concept today about how to make the rodin coil capacitor maybe work more effectively. I was thinking about the atom, and how the rodin coil represents the electron cloud, while the center should represent the nucleus which is positively charged.

I began thinking about an octahedron after someone mentioned to me that its possible to use a pyramid to step up voltage. I also remember a year back hearing that the Roswell craft had an octahedron in the center of it. I figured out how to wire an electromagnet octahedron that could represent the nucleus. I am working on it right now, about to wire this moment while watching The Prestige go figure haha. More later.

Awesome! I just watched Rodin's 2008 lecture on youtube, and was reading all of the negative, naysaying comments - as well as watching genuine attempts by people to figure out how to use the coil. And if you've seen rodin talk you know he gets "terse" as he says because he knows that people aren't totally getting it - even after 20 years of his effort. I was trying to figure out what everybody isn't getting.

So in short I almost didn't think that spinning the coil itself would do anything (just because I have no idea what I'm getting into here ) but I started asking myself "If everyone has it all backwards..." and then spinning the actual COIL made a lot more sense.

I really hope that's the thing everyone is missing! Man I'm PUMPED to see what happens.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 08:19 PM   #60
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curative View Post
Great going Gregor.

Maybe an idea to add a second (or more) coil(s), to help expand your experimental potential. Would also act as a backup in case you melt through the first one.

Looking forward to the test results, may the spirits of sacred science aid you in your quest
Making the one coil to my theoretical specifications took me easily 12 hours of labor. I was pretty meticulous with it, so making another would be quite the endeavor again. However, I have definitely theorized since the beginning how two or more coils would interact with each other. I was particularly interested in using three coils to create a true and real triad, as I feel that's where some really mystical magic could take place.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:48 PM   #61
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Making the one coil to my theoretical specifications took me easily 12 hours of labor. I was pretty meticulous with it, so making another would be quite the endeavor again. However, I have definitely theorized since the beginning how two or more coils would interact with each other. I was particularly interested in using three coils to create a true and real triad, as I feel that's where some really mystical magic could take place.
Interesting you should say that... reading some of the Billy Meier material years ago they (whoever wrote it) gave details about the craft landing with three landing gear pods or three marks left on the ground. And the grass grew in a counterclockwise direction at each landing pod or circular 'print' for months afterwards. Possibly due to disturbing the plants natural ability to determine where North and South is.

So a triad will make your grass grow funny or use it to fly with... Tango will like that!!
Old 03-21-2010, 09:20 PM   #62
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Interesting you should say that... reading some of the Billy Meier material years ago they (whoever wrote it) gave details about the craft landing with three landing gear pods or three marks left on the ground. And the grass grew in a counterclockwise direction at each landing pod or circular 'print' for months afterwards. Possibly due to disturbing the plants natural ability to determine where North and South is.

So a triad will make your grass grow funny or use it to fly with... Tango will like that!!
I have a pendant that I usually always wear (I haven't lately as it's on hemp, and I need to make a new necklace). My best friend back in Maine made it for me out of silver through lost cast wax method (I believe that's what it's called) and gave it to me as a Xmas present when I was 18. The design naturally came to her, and she felt like I'd like it, but had no concept of what a triad was. Here is a digital illustration a recreated of it awhile back. I used it as my logo for things, and even made this really cool stamp I'd stamp things with.

Eventually I realized that this symbol meant something, and I now consider it a very powerful sign from the universe. I also usually where my ammonite shell necklace too which is a spiral which was a gift from Claudia. I consider both to powerful symbols about our universe, the spiral and the triad, and are apart of my journey to understand the nature of the universe.

Note: Just realized this was my 555th post!!! Go synchronicity!!!

Last edited by GregorArturo; 03-21-2010 at 09:23 PM. Reason: 555th post realization
Old 03-21-2010, 09:41 PM   #63
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I have a pendant that I usually always wear (I haven't lately as it's on hemp, and I need to make a new necklace). My best friend back in Maine made it for me out of silver through lost cast wax method (I believe that's what it's called) and gave it to me as a Xmas present when I was 18. The design naturally came to her, and she felt like I'd like it, but had no concept of what a triad was. Here is a digital illustration a recreated of it awhile back. I used it as my logo for things, and even made this really cool stamp I'd stamp things with.

Eventually I realized that this symbol meant something, and I now consider it a very powerful sign from the universe. I also usually where my ammonite shell necklace too which is a spiral which was a gift from Claudia. I consider both to powerful symbols about our universe, the spiral and the triad, and are apart of my journey to understand the nature of the universe.

Note: Just realized this was my 555th post!!! Go synchronicity!!!
Interesting huh!

Or is there always one that goes against the grain... just to mix it up a bit.

Old 03-21-2010, 10:41 PM   #64
idunno
Avalon Senior Member

i didnt read t GA his thread. ..see
idunno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:07 PM   #65
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by idunno View Post
I looked at the thread, and the top post obviously refers to my work, but the rest some seems related others not. A little confused in all honest, including what you specifically just said idunno. Any other input would be nice.
Old 03-22-2010, 08:44 AM   #66
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I designed a new coil which I believe relates to the Roswell craft as it was noted by someone to have an octahedron frame in the center of it. The coil I theorize upsteps voltage, but I have yet to properly test it. Claudia and I are leaving for Sedona in the morning. We actually have a ride up with friends so shucks no hitchhiking, but we got an invite to stay on an organic farm/ranch to help out for a week in exchange for a place to stay. And hopefully I will get to collaborate with researchers sooner than I expect

Old 03-22-2010, 10:09 PM   #67
thetechguy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
thetechguy, thanks again. By all means, post away. You are the exact type of individual I was looking for.

Are there any other type of devices that I could pick up at a store that has a decent transformer, maybe not as powerful, cause ya the 10 amps at that voltage scare me. I'd probably be just find with a half amp at that wattage, maybe even less. I could just go buy a microwave if need be, and thanks for the notion.

So about transformers, I really like the concept of using a rodin coil to make the transformer. I just need something iron or steel like that I can either bend such as ribar, or a metal washer. Now let's say the first circuit I ran it through ten windings, and the second circuit I only did once. The first circuit is carrying 100 volts at 1 amp, then the second circuit would be around 1k volts but most surely less than an amp due to leakage. The rodin coil transformer could really prevent leakage, I love the concept.

UPDATE NOTE: So I researched it myself, and realized I got it backwards. I have a DC frequency generator here at Tangos. If I set the duty cycle to 50%, would I be able to use a transformer on it do you know as you need a fluctuating current to transform the voltage?

What I want to initially prove is if I charge up the coil like a capacitor, will it rotate it keep rotating in the water? If so, then I have a concept in how I can utilize a spiraling wire geometry (cones) that goes in and out of the coil to power it. The negatively charged cone can have a magnet on the inside of it that can keep the capacitor charged. The question is how to keep the voltage up within the coil.

Also, if you can elaborate on the fly transformer you just mentioned that would be great. Otherwise I'm going to go research it right now.

Note: I forgot to post the pic of the finished coil which is now in my post above.

Hello Gregor
I havenīt had chance to keep up (due to my job)

Now i would like to comment a few things

About any other device to get high voltage
Maybe you could use an old car tesla coil, the produce form 3k to 15k volts, pulsed of course, the advantaje with them, is that the voltage is not frecuency dependant, you could use your pulse generator to trigger it.

About making a transformer
Yes , the ratio in turns primary-secundary coils determine the voltage amplification, but, the primary winding must be "tuned" to the input voltage and frecuency
The imput coil must have sufficient reactance (aparent resistance) to hold the input voltaje. even working at 32khz requieres more than 1 winding,
I wouldnīt recomend using another Rodin coil as steping up voltage transformer because it complicates the design, for now, i recommend to keep it as simple as possible
Try using a simple transformer as a voltaje amplificator, you can use pulsed current with 50% duty cycle,
For the primary winding you can use a simple calculation for it , like
winding resistance = L x F ( you will need a inductance metter, )
a practical number would for a primary coil could be 30 to 40 turns, wich work well with 32khz
For the secundary wining you could use the simple faraday rule V= f x N x B
(v= voltage, f= frecuency ,N = number of turns , B= magnetic density)
For practical use, at high frecuency , you would need at least 1000 turns in the secundary

About the rotating coil
There is one thing i have learned about the quantum flux and matter
Yes , the quantum flux (the moving ether) is dynamic and is moving in vortex like motion
But it manifest it self like STATIC on the phisical world,
So the ether flux will be spinning inside the coil but , it will be a STATIC force on the outside
in Practical terms , as far i have experimented, ,the coil WILL MOVE, but only for a moment until all the atoms around are alligned to the vectors of the vortex, and then thats it
As far as i kown, the matter , and itīs relative position is the result of a standing point on that is created due to the in-out ether flux.
The flux is dynamic , but the standing point is STATIC
To keep rotating, you must KEEP PULSING the electric current on the coil, and it will keep spining
Two conditions are needed for this
a) each pulse must be inverted ( + - to - +) so that the atoms will be realligning them selfs all the time ,causing motion on the matter ( the coil in this case)
b)the input enery of the pulse must be less than the mecanical energy obtained from the rotating coil
This point is possible due to the overunity effect of the Rodin coil , wich is as far as Rodin claims , and we know, 62.5% more magnetic energy out,than that we put in

About the fly back transformer
You just can simply rip it apart from an old tv set, and connect the pulse generator to the primary winding, (you can find this winding easily, on side is connected to the colector of the horizontal transistor and the other side is connected to ground)
Varing the frecuency varies the output voltage

Hope this helps for know
thetechguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:07 PM   #68
thetechguy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Hello Gregor
If i may, i would like to make a comment for clarity, for the analisis of the energy
I agree with you about the atom model, the Rodin coil represents the electron cloud wich is a mathematical flux of ether energy

About the proton, for clarity, i suggest to see it as Nassim and Rodin has suggested
As Nassim said, the proton is in reality, not a positive mass, but a miniblack hole. He describes this on his award winning paper "the schwarzchild proton"
In this paper ,Nassim establishes using known physics, that the proton satisfies the schwarzchild condition for a black hole
The black holes are the greatest sources of gravity, and the also bend or capture electromangetic signals
So the miniblack hole AKA "proton" , is the source of the contraction of the atom, and the source of its mass gravitiy force
Rodin calls this the blackhole/whitehole relation
Rodin also claims that his coil is in reality a black hole generator, which produces also a supervortex , mathematically ordered
the PHI relation between expansion force and contraction force is what generates spiraling vortexes, or logaritmic spirals

This is VERY IMPORTANT becasuse this "mini black hole" will be one of the sources of our free energy generator
Nassim says that "if the universe is expanding , then something must be contracting, there must be a feedback loop between the radiated side and the contracting side"
(http://www.theresonanceproject.org/)

The same applies to the atom, because ,according to Nassim, the galaxy and the atom , work the same way

So we must include in our calculations, this "contracting energy" on the Rodin coil , and not just the "positive" energy of the magnetic flux due to the flow of the electrons .
Tom Bearden , callīs this , "the negative energy" , http://www.cheniere.org

I will be including some more of my ideas as they are relevant to your research
thetechguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 11:48 PM   #69
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks thetechguy for all your info. I read it awhile ago, but haven't had a chance to respond. I've been real busy since I've arrived in Sedona. A lot of what you said I knew already or I just recently researched myself (as in transformers) but most of it is an excellent reminder for me as we all get caught up in tangents, especially your second post. I would really like you to stay involved. Posting on YouTube would be of real help as I feel that's where the discussion/collaboration is really going to take off.

However, since Avalon #1 is coming down, and I have no interest in participating in PA2, discussion can continue on the Mists of Avalon in the Free Energy section (http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=191) and also on YouTube.

I have still been keeping up on my research, and plan on making an octedheral type II coil, as I made a type I previously. The first runs on DC, the second on AC, and I have decided to go the alternating current route. I have also designed a theoretical new antenna based purely on the phi ratio as displayed below.

As many can see, this is directly related to the Christian Cross. Each segment is divided at the phi ratio (1.618). It's a 2D fractal form of the divine section essentially. In 3D, the cross would be pointing in all six directions, now just four. That means there would only be one central access as pictured but the side segments would be replicated into all four directions which would by lined up to the cardinal points and then planted, just like a tree (each branch in a tree branches out at the phi ratio). The lower section of the cross represents the root system and would ground the antenna. The idea is to tune into the Schumann resonance of the earth, most likely a harmonic/overtone as 7.83hz is a very low frequency, and use it to power a rodin coil. However the rodin coil as it's a toroid is a perfect dipole transmitter which can than rebroadcast the signal for the antenna to recollect (It creates a localized vortex). The system will basically keep charging itself from whence charge can be eventually drained out. I plan to use the octahedral coil in the system hopefully to keep amping up the voltage to increase the efficiency.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:49 PM   #70
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks thetechguy for all your info. I read it awhile ago, but haven't had a chance to respond. I've been real busy since I've arrived in Sedona. A lot of what you said I knew already or I just recently researched myself (as in transformers) but most of it is an excellent reminder for me as we all get caught up in tangents, especially your second post. I would really like you to stay involved. Posting on YouTube would be of real help as I feel that's where the discussion/collaboration is really going to take off.

However, since Avalon #1 is coming down, and I have no interest in participating in PA2, discussion can continue on the Mists of Avalon in the Free Energy section (http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=191) and also on YouTube.

I have still been keeping up on my research, and plan on making an octedheral type II coil, as I made a type I previously. The first runs on DC, the second on AC, and I have decided to go the alternating current route. I have also designed a theoretical new antenna based purely on the phi ratio as displayed below.

As many can see, this is directly related to the Christian Cross. Each segment is divided at the phi ratio (1.618). It's a 2D fractal form of the divine section essentially. In 3D, the cross would be pointing in all six directions, now just four. That means there would only be one central access as pictured but the side segments would be replicated into all four directions which would by lined up to the cardinal points and then planted, just like a tree. The lower section of the cross represents the root system and would ground the antenna. The idea is to tune into the Schumann resonance of the earth, most likely a harmonic/overtone as 7.83hz is a very low frequency, and use it to power a rodin coil. However the rodin coil as it's a toroid is a perfect dipole transmitter which can than rebroadcast the signal for the antenna to recollect (It creates a localized vortex). The system will basically keep charging itself from whence charge can be eventually drained out. I plan to use the octahedral coil in the system hopefully to keep amping up the voltage to increase the efficiency.