Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-26-2008, 12:02 PM   #1
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Default New artcle by Matt deLooze on Obama's esoteric symbolism

Everyone should have a look at English researcher Matthew deLooze's articles on Obama's election campaign and how he has been presented to the world as the new 'sun god' in rituals in Berlin and in Chicago. After the Berlin ritual Matt predicted Obama's victory and warned us of his esoteric connections http://www.matthewdelooze.co.uk/read...?article_id=48.

Read more of Matthew's articles on sun temples, poppy rituals- to make you forget 11:11, David Bowie, the Beckhams and Madonna and the links of them all back to ancient Babylon and Egypt. http://www.matthewdelooze.co.uk/articles.php?cat_id=1
one love, people get ready
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:34 PM   #2
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New artcle by Matt deLooze on Obama's esoteric symbolism

I read the article. This guy deLooze is way out there. Not much in the way of facts IMO. Lots of thoughts but no substance.

Question everything. Look at both sides of an argument. Find ways to unite them. Disagreement is separation from oneness.

May you all experience the oneness that we are.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:05 PM   #3
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Huevii,
No facts? Did you even look at the photos? If you fail to understand this you are missing out on how the illuminati extract your energy and gain your acquiesence in your own enslavement.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:27 PM   #4
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

The pictures are just that. Pictures. A particular mindset could interpret these to suit their point of view. Yes I looked at them. First I looked objectively and many thoughts and feelings were generated from that impression. Next I read the surrounding text and found it directly opposed to the feelings I received from within. I'll trust my heart over the thoughts generated by the mind of man.

IMO all of this conspiracy extremism is the result of over-stimulated minds. We give our minds too much power and control of our reality. Most people "think" that we are being controlled. It's ironic that we are the ones allowing our mind-based thoughts to control us. The next stage in our evolution is to overcome this and begin to think within. There will be no secrets and thus no reason for them.

I'm not pretending that there arent people out there with agendas. It's us that gives them that power and once we begin to wake up to who we really are, those agendas will lose power, sputter and die.

Some will respond that I am weak or that people like me are the ones that allow the "controllers" to thrive. What they are really saying is that its my, or peoples like me that are to blame for the mess we are in. This thought process is exactly the problem in this reality. Nobody wants to take responsibility for anything but successes. There is nothing wrong with failure. The real power is exhibited by the ability to make changes and try again. This last election IMO is the country taking responsibility for failure and trying to correct its mistakes. Thats a good thing.

The fullness of being is shared by us all. There is enough to go around.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:42 PM   #5
Alexandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
The pictures are just that. Pictures. A particular mindset could interpret these to suit their point of view. Yes I looked at them. First I looked objectively and many thoughts and feelings were generated from that impression. Next I read the surrounding text and found it directly opposed to the feelings I received from within. I'll trust my heart over the thoughts generated by the mind of man.

IMO all of this conspiracy extremism is the result of over-stimulated minds. We give our minds too much power and control of our reality. Most people "think" that we are being controlled. It's ironic that we are the ones allowing our mind-based thoughts to control us. The next stage in our evolution is to overcome this and begin to think within. There will be no secrets and thus no reason for them.

I'm not pretending that there arent people out there with agendas. It's us that gives them that power and once we begin to wake up to who we really are, those agendas will lose power, sputter and die.

Some will respond that I am weak or that people like me are the ones that allow the "controllers" to thrive. What they are really saying is that its my, or peoples like me that are to blame for the mess we are in. This thought process is exactly the problem in this reality. Nobody wants to take responsibility for anything but successes. There is nothing wrong with failure. The real power is exhibited by the ability to make changes and try again. This last election IMO is the country taking responsibility for failure and trying to correct its mistakes. Thats a good thing.

The fullness of being is shared by us all. There is enough to go around.

Thank you for your post. I couldn't have said it better.

Alexandra
Old 11-26-2008, 02:03 PM   #6
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
Everyone should have a look at English researcher Matthew deLooze's articles on Obama's election campaign and how he has been presented to the world as the new 'sun god' in rituals in Berlin and in Chicago. After the Berlin ritual Matt predicted Obama's victory and warned us of his esoteric connections http://www.matthewdelooze.co.uk/read...?article_id=48.

Read more of Matthew's articles on sun temples, poppy rituals- to make you forget 11:11, David Bowie, the Beckhams and Madonna and the links of them all back to ancient Babylon and Egypt. http://www.matthewdelooze.co.uk/articles.php?cat_id=1
one love, people get ready
You are so correct, he is Osiris black and that doesn't mean color, but it is is one reason he was chosen for the part. This is a divine drama being performed on the world stage. The CR ISIS OF ISIS.Anyone with esoteric understanding of this story knows whats going to happen next. The movie tropic thunder depict this whole act of sacrifice of osiris and revolution.O Bama O SIRIS. O is the symbol for the sungod. B is ISIS PREGNANT WITH HORUS Ama is the dark mother or dark matter(black madona). The black pearl of the dark night of the soul. The tarot cards of the fool and the hanged man 360 dgeees - This guy was manufactured and groomed for the part.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 11-26-2008 at 02:45 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 06:49 PM   #7
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for this Feardia.
Jordan Maxwell has also spoken allot about Obama's symbolisms as well as language he uses and Clinton.

We better keep waking up to these things and those who deny these things better do more research and homework. This has been going on for years and years.
I wonder what symbols they will be using for the inauguration.
I surely won't be watching it. It's all hype and part of the game anyway.

thanks again!
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:06 PM   #8
Alexandra

I am curious. Now that you are so informed, are you going to sit around and complain or are you going to do something about it? Complaining does absolutely nothing.

Ask yourselves. What do I want? March on Washington and tell them your complaint. write to your congressmen or representatives, write a feature article and put inthe National Enquirer [enquiring minds want to know your beef]. If you don't like something, then change it and stop complaining.

Alexandra
Old 11-26-2008, 08:23 PM   #9
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Alexandra,
I made this thread to draw people's attention to the fact that Osama is just another NWO puppet and it is naive to think otherwise. Since Osama got elected I have noticed a lot of optimism across the pond on how things are going to change- 'peace and safety', they say as the NWO plan continues apace under peoples noses.
Watch as they trash the economy and after a few months of controlled chaos tell everyone to get chipped or get on the FEMA train, whether Osama will be around to see it very much depends on his masters.
What am I going to do about it? I am going to try and alert everyone I know as to what is going on, not get chipped and hold on to this little rock for as long as I can, December 21st 2012 will do me, then I shall retire into 5th density bliss...
one love
Old 11-26-2008, 08:50 PM   #10
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah,yet another good article by Matt.One has to have the ability to see beyond the glossy cover of the political magazine.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 11:50 PM   #11
Triaxis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
I read the article. This guy deLooze is way out there. Not much in the way of facts IMO. Lots of thoughts but no substance.

Question everything. Look at both sides of an argument. Find ways to unite them. Disagreement is separation from oneness.

May you all experience the oneness that we are.
It seems to me that you have read much on metaphysical theory, but you do not actually live it. If you did, you would not be here posting on avalon in the manner that you do, you would be, i don't know, experiencing the oneness in the eternal now rather than typing on computer...

Sorry, these metaphysical cliches do get rather tiresome and so often seem so disingenuous...........

lol

Anyway, awesome article this one. Classic sun cultist symbology - very interesting. Thanks for the link
Triaxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:46 AM   #12
Alexandra

Quote:
Alexandra,
I made this thread to draw people's attention to the fact that Osama is just another NWO puppet and it is naive to think otherwise. Since Osama got elected I have noticed a lot of optimism across the pond on how things are going to change- 'peace and safety', they say as the NWO plan continues apace under peoples noses.
Watch as they trash the economy and after a few months of controlled chaos tell everyone to get chipped or get on the FEMA train, whether Osama will be around to see it very much depends on his masters.
What am I going to do about it? I am going to try and alert everyone I know as to what is going on, not get chipped and hold on to this little rock for as long as I can, December 21st 2012 will do me, then I shall retire into 5th density bliss...
one love
Where is the real proof of all that you accuse?
With hate and malice in your heart 5th density shall be interesting for you.
Spreading propaganda is not actively making a change.

Alexandra
Old 11-27-2008, 01:30 AM   #13
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
Where is the real proof of all that you accuse?
With hate and malice in your heart 5th density shall be interesting for you.
Spreading propaganda is not actively making a change.
I have no hate or malice in my heart for anyone, I thought everyone knew that Osama was an NWO puppet, 33rd degree mason, in bed with the CFR, friend of the clintons and blood relative of donald rumsfeldt.
David Icke describes the two party political system as 'opposames'- the banksters and corporatocracy still run the show on behalf of their hidden masters.
Just because I don't get my info from Fox News and NBC doesn't mean it is propaganda, this is empirically researched stuff from many truthseekers, I thought people here were supposed to be clued in to what is going on, or maybe I'm down the wrong rabbit hole. Change is going to come, but I think we are going to have to use our survival skills before we can reclaim our planet and earn a 5th density existence, Inshallah,
one love
Old 11-27-2008, 03:07 AM   #14
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Politicians in all their sham and drudgery are just that and whoever represents any of these parties is ultimately part of the corrupt and manipulative machine.I can't bring to mind one politician who's straight and who works for the majority and stands up to the elitist cabal;the ones that show any sign of rocking the boat by speaking out for the impoverished and downtrodden 'get taken care of'!Renetly i posted an article about the mp's in britain won't release their costs/expenses that they are given-why is this-they provide themselves and cronies with outrageous salary increases and jo public receives next to nothing-it all stinks and anyone who believes that mere politicians and govts. are saviours they need their heads looking at.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:37 AM   #15
Alexandra

Quote:
I have no hate or malice in my heart for anyone, I thought everyone knew that Osama was an NWO puppet, 33rd degree mason, in bed with the CFR, friend of the clintons and blood relative of donald rumsfeldt.
David Icke describes the two party political system as 'opposames'- the banksters and corporatocracy still run the show on behalf of their hidden masters.
Just because I don't get my info from Fox News and NBC doesn't mean it is propaganda, this is empirically researched stuff from many truthseekers, I thought people here were supposed to be clued in to what is going on, or maybe I'm down the wrong rabbit hole. Change is going to come, but I think we are going to have to use our survival skills before we can reclaim our planet and earn a 5th density existence, Inshallah,
one love

Reclaiming the Planet and 5th density are not in the same handbook. I thought everyone knew that. You can't have both.

When you hate, resent, or think someone evil is responsible for your woes, then you have much to learn in the way of the cosmos. You are responsible for yourself and your condition. No one else made you do it, conned you, enslaved you, nor was any other negative act performed against you.

YOU CHOSE THIS LIFE, NOW, AND FOR THE CONDITIONS AND SITUATIONS TO LEARN HOW TO BALANCE.

This means to recognize the being you wish to be and to let everyone else be the being they wish to be. This is a play. We all are playing parts. We are not the parts we are playing. We are portraying characters - the good, the bad, and the ugly. This is why we are not to judge others. You do not know what goes on in any man's heart. Only that man knows for sure what is in his heart.

The best we can do is to work on our own inner selves and spread joy, not hate and propaganda, in your vicinity. When you uplift another, then they uplift someone else, and it goes on and on. Before you know it, things have changed and there was no harm done to anyone.

The old ways are crumbling. Change has already been happening.
Remove your focus from the bad guys, so to speak, and pay attention.

Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-28-2008 at 06:52 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 01:12 PM   #16
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Alexandra
1 Reclaiming the Planet and 5th density are not in the same handbook. I thought everyone knew that. You can't have both.

* Well nobody really knows whats going to happen, I was hoping for 1000 years on the new 4th density earth, which should be long enough to prepare for an eventual 5th density existence.

2 When you hate, resent, or think someone evil is responsible for your woes, then you have much to learn in the way of the cosmos. You are responsible for yourself and your condition. No one else made you do it, conned you, enslaved you, nor was any other negative act performed against you.

YOU CHOSE THIS LIFE, NOW, AND FOR THE CONDITIONS AND SITUATIONS TO LEARN HOW TO BALANCE.

* I did choose this life and I have spent the most of it witnessing and fighting against injustice- I didn't take it personally when my granny's house was burned in 1969, when my father, and brothers were arrested, when my friends were jailed or killed, I knew it was just a part of life in this part of the world.

3 This means to recognize the being you wish to be and to let everyone else be the being they wish to be. This is a play. We all are playing parts. We are not the parts we are playing. We are portraying characters - the good, the bad, and the ugly. This is why we are not to judge others. You do not know what goes on in any man's heart. Only that man knows for sure what is in his heart.

* The movie I am in is an adventure movie, with aliens, guns, elf weapons, HAARP, and in any good movie there has to be the bad guys, I don't know them and I don't want to know them. The weapon which defeats them and ensures our survival as a free species made in the image of the Creator is love.

4 The best we can do is to work on our own inner selves and spread joy, not hate and propaganda, in your vicinity. When you uplift another, then they uplift someone else, and it goes on and on. Before you know it, things have changed and there was no harm done to anyone.

* Thats a very boring movie your in, I think I prefer the adventure, but there are a few scenes involving random acts of kindness etc. and I get to kiss the girl. I still don't understand where you get the hate and propaganda from.

5 The old ways are crumbling. Change has already been happening.
Remove your focus from the bad guys, so to speak, and pay attention.

* The old ways have gone, they are getting ready for the end game, as am I, bring it on.

What are you doing 21/12/2012? We're still auditioning for a leading lady...
one love, people get ready.

Fade titles and..... Action.....
Old 11-27-2008, 03:12 PM   #17
Alexandra

What is your opinion of the end game. Please describe what you think it will be.

Alexandra
Old 11-27-2008, 05:25 PM   #18
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
What is your opinion of the end game. Please describe what you think it will be.

Alexandra
The script most people seem to be working from is the book of revelations, that seems to be the intention of most people, so chances are it will happen.
NWO will create economic chaos and then the solution will be a one world religion and chips for all. At that time we will be forced to sign up with them or take our chances as human beings on our own planet, at which point we will begin our shift into fourth density and miracles will happen...
Something like that anyway, it should be good craic http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=mQgxmnRiz74
remember who you are and what you represent,
one love
Old 11-27-2008, 06:19 PM   #19
Alexandra

Quote:
The script most people seem to be working from is the book of revelations, that seems to be the intention of most people, so chances are it will happen.
NWO will create economic chaos and then the solution will be a one world religion and chips for all. At that time we will be forced to sign up with them or take our chances as human beings on our own planet, at which point we will begin our shift into fourth density and miracles will happen...
Something like that anyway, it should be good craic http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=mQgxmnRiz74
remember who you are and what you represent,
one love

I have had many dreams over the years and never did I see that scenario. Apparently it is not a major important factor for me. Not to say it doesn't happen. It just wasn't something I needed to concern myself with. Earth changes were the priority.

Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-28-2008 at 06:46 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 08:58 PM   #20
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Matthew Delooze's work is spot on for me i have followed Matt for a few years now and was one of a few on this site that have been with him from his early beginnings.
If people can not see the connection in his work than i can only say they are not aware of the manipulation that is going on all around the world with these ancient symbols and energy drawing architecture.

You really need to study his work and you will learn so much, it is no good making speculations on one article but need to look at all his writings.
Not many people realise that churches, government buildings have been built specifically on ancient sights or ley lines, these ley lines are strong energy points around the world when festivals, meetings, church services etc are taking place the energy which is culminating at that time when certain words are uttered ancient symbolism is shown then energy is transfered to the 4th dimention.
Proof well how can you do that!
People always need proof, yes if you could catch that form of energy on a photo maybe or some other device what then? then unbelievers would still find a way of disputing this evidence.

Just look around you and question why! we have continuously these building erected, why not something else. Why always pyramids, why obelisks strange!
Just take the time and think about it you will gradually see these all around you once it starts it's all you can see.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 08:12 PM   #21
Sandmann
Avalon Senior Member

Location: An idealized version of the former Deutsche Demokratische Republik

Thanks for posting this! Matthew Delooze just might be on to something here....

Watch as Atlantis "illuminates" in Dubai's amazing $20 million opening ceremony!
Sandmann is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
illuminati, matthew delooze, obama