Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-25-2010, 08:54 PM   #301
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: The Sanctuary

Frank Samuel,

You are such a peacefull soul ..I completely believe you when you say your life is worry free.
Thank you for so gracefully sharing your peace with us on this thread.
I smile at you

Love for You
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:55 PM   #302
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

A Sanctuary of Stillness
by Genece Hamby

Come to the place of stillness
a place of calm knowing
that carries you into the sanctuary

Waves of sound heard and unheard
an oasis for the soul that unfolds
and dwells in profound silence

Daily, I imagine a world that is no longer upside down producing erratic frequencies that are harsh and destructive. I hold a still world where humanity lives with the universal resonance and harmonious rhythm of God’s divine love. Where we know resonance and dissonance within a continuous state of change, and come to know the omnipresence that exists in all things. From this place, we live with a movement that is in harmony with the flow of life. We come to enhance our lives, to become more, and to heal ourselves of the wear and tear that comes with the process of living.

I believe many are being called to be advocates for stillness, especially those of us who are stillness rich. Sharing our riches and inviting others to be dipped and brushed by the sea of grace. Like my grandfather who was a powerful teacher of stillness without saying anything. It is transcending our need to pontificate for the sake of passing on information into creating opportunities for experiencing one’s own sanctuary of stillness. There is nothing as sweet than the blossoming of spiritual awakening that creates the fragrance and essence of God in everything.

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-25-2010, 09:09 PM   #303
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
There is nothing as sweet than the blossoming of spiritual awakening that creates the fragrance and essence of God in everything.

Love Always
mudra
Perhaps the sweetness of a pure heart may come close to that of spiritual awakening..
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:05 PM   #304
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Perhaps the sweetness of a pure heart may come close to that of spiritual awakening..
I believe they go hand in hand Céline ..when you are one you reach the other.

Love for You
mudra
Old 02-26-2010, 11:41 AM   #305
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

We need beg for nothing. We turn reverently to the power within which lifts our thoughts to union with the creative forces. All power flows to us when we look to it alone, to the power that we are, the power that God is. Thus by conscious unity with God, we cease to sow tares and begin to build for the future in harmony with His laws.

From Teachings of the masters of the far East by Baird T. Spalding

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-26-2010, 11:55 AM   #306
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Every attitude of living responds to a certain vibratory influence or frequency.
We live on those very planes by the very attitude we take towards these conditions.
Therefore we can progress only as our thoughts progress. The ideal we project , we accomplish.
We can project an ideal this instant , and in succeeding instants greater and greater ideals.
We project along a definite line toward accomplishment.Our trouble is that we project an idea, and
because we do not see instantly , we turn back and stop it from coming into existence. The moment
we doubt , we put a wall up. It is a wall that cannot be penetrated until it is dissolved in our thoughts.
Dominion has been given to us , and we can make it an actual fact .
It does not require begging for anything.It is a standing forth and becoming one with that very thing.

Teaching of the Masters of the Far East ( Baird T.Spalding )

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-26-2010, 12:05 PM   #307
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I believe they go hand in hand Céline ..when you are one you reach the other.

Love for You
mudra
The flowers help too...

My life is so much richer because of, scent and color...life..all around me

i wish i could share the ...sanctuary ...of being a florist..with everyone..sigh
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:12 PM   #308
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
The flowers help too...

My life is so much richer because of, scent and color...life..all around me
I believe they do Céline ...having reaching the point of perfect silence .. they need not to convey any word that is spoken to express their perfect bliss.

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-28-2010, 01:22 AM   #309
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

If you take the responsibility for your life you can start changing it. Slow will be the change, only in the course of time will you start; moving into the world of light and crystallization, but once you are crystallized you will know what real revolution is. Then share your revolution with others; it has to go that way, from heart to heart.

Osho

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-28-2010, 01:25 AM   #310
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

A man who lives through conscience becomes hard. A man who lives through consciousness remains soft. Why?--because a man who has some ideas about how to live, naturally becomes hard. He has continuously to carry his character around himself. That character is like an armor; his protection, his security; his whole life is invested in that character. And he always reacts to situations through the character, not directly. If you ask him a question, his answer is ready-made. That is the sign of a hard person--he is dull, stupid, mechanical. He may be a good computer, but he is not a man. You do something and he reacts in a well- established way. His reaction is predictable; he is a robot. The real man acts spontaneously. If you ask him a question, your question gets a response, not a reaction. He opens his heart to your question, exposes himself to your question, responds to it....

Osho

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-28-2010, 01:26 AM   #311
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

A master in Zen is not simply a teacher. In all the religions there are only teachers. They teach you about subjects which you dont know, and they ask you to believe because there is no way to bring those experiences into objective reality. Neither has the teacher known them - he has believed them; he transfers his belief to somebody else. Zen is not a believers world. It is not for the faithful ones; it is for those daring souls who can drop all belief, unbelief, doubt, reason, mind, and simply enter into their pure existence without boundaries. But it brings a tremendous transformation. Hence, let me say that while others are involved in philosophies, Zen is involved in metamorphosis, in a transformation. It is authentic alchemy: it changes you from base metal into gold. But its language has to be understood, not with your reasoning and intellectual mind but with your loving heart. Or even just listening, not bothering whether it is true or not. And a moment comes suddenly that you see it, which has been eluding you your whole life. Suddenly, what Gautam Buddha called "eighty-four thousand doors" open.

Osho

Love Always
mudra
Old 03-02-2010, 12:52 AM   #312
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

When we come into contact with the other person, our thoughts and actions should express our mind of compassion, even if that person says and does things that are not easy to accept. We practice in this way until we see clearly that our love is not contingent upon the other person being lovable.

Thich Nhat Hanh

Love Always
mudra
Old 03-03-2010, 11:39 PM   #313
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

My whole vision is of a human being, totally alive, intensely alive, enjoying everything that life makes available, and enjoying it with grace, with gratitude towards existence.
And that’s what loving yourself means. It means that you have thrown all the garbage of religious rejection, repression. You have dropped all the ideals that they have given to you; you are now standing on your own as if you are Adam and Eve. No priest has been there before, no religion has been there before; you are uncorrupted, unspoiled, clean.
Start like Adam and Eve — just think of the idea!
Why bother about the past? Forget about it. You are the first man.
Start living as if you don’t know how to live. Nobody is there to teach you, no guidelines exist. No books exist which say how to do this, how to do that. You are just left alone on an island. Everything is available: Intelligence is within you, instinct is within you, intellect is within you, intuition is within you. Now start moving.
Yes, perhaps you may commit a few mistakes — there is no wrong in it, that’s how one learns. Perhaps a few times you may fall — nothing to be worried about. You can get up again; and next time you will be walking more carefully, more alert, so you have gained something out of that fall. Out of each mistake, each error, you are constantly gaining something.
Errors are valuable. Mistakes are immensely necessary. If you are somehow protected from committing mistakes and errors, you will never grow, you will never learn a thing, you will never mature.
So behave as if you are the first here. The whole world is available to you to explore. And in exploring it you will be surprised that simultaneously your inner world is being explored too, because as you explore the outer world your insight becomes deeper, your intelligence becomes sharper, your awareness becomes keener. And a perfectly fulfilled man is one who explores both the outer and the inner, and who, at the moment of death, can have a smile on his face: he lived totally, he is happy that he lived totally, he burned his life’s candle from both ends together.
When you can burn your candle from both ends together, why be miserly and burn just one end? When you can enjoy double the light and two flames together, enjoy it — because enjoyment is not simply enjoyment. Every joy is growth and brings you closer to blissfulness, to ecstasy.
And unless you have attained to a state of ecstasy where you can say, “I have arrived, I am fulfilled…. The purpose of existence in me is completed. If now death comes, it is welcome. Now that is the only thing that I don’t know.” A man who can say, “Death is now the only thing that I don’t know — life I have known,” will be enthusiastic about death, will be eager to meet it, would like to have a plunge into it.
And this is the paradox of life:
One who is ready to die, never dies.
One who is himself ready to jump into death, for him death disappears.
Death is only for cowards.
Death is only for those who have not lived, who have really remained dead their whole lives.
Death is not for the living.
The more alive you are, the farther away is death.
If you are totally living, there is no death:
Death exists not.
Then there is only life, life eternal.

-Osho

Love Always
mudra
Old 03-03-2010, 11:58 PM   #314
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

There are people who are continuously looking for the negative — and if you look for the negative you will find it, because the negative is there in the same proportion as the positive. If you look for the positive, you will find the positive. But by finding the positive you cannot destroy the negative; the negative is there, side by side. They are always together like negative and positive poles of electricity. You can’t have electricity with one pole, you will need both.

Life needs both: thorns and roses, days and nights, happiness/unhappiness, birth/death. Be a witness to it all and you will know something that is beyond birth, beyond death; something that is beyond darkness and beyond light; something that is beyond happiness, beyond unhappiness. Buddha has called it peace, nirvana.

Source – Osho Book “The Dhammapada, Vol4″

Love Always
mudra
Old 03-04-2010, 12:03 AM   #315
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

I re-read the last paragraph above with Osho post and it's a bit of what I'm getting at as well:

Is it possible that evil and the illusion of death is not required for Life to exist?

Is it possible that beyond relative good and evil is Pure Being?

For an example, are child rapist, war, murders, deceivers and parasites required for life to exist?

Is death required for Life in Being to exist?

For me, the Divine balance is Father Mother, Father = expanding force Mother = Loving Nurturance = Balance is Tao.

Yes, relative good requires relative evil to exist.

But is it possible, there is creation and Being beyond relativity?

Perhaps Nirvana is a state of Being we can and should Be in Now here below as Co-creators being an open door for Life beyond relative good and evil for our dear planet.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 03-04-2010 at 12:22 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:10 AM   #316
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member

i find real affinity with the koan stories of zen meditation. let me post you a favorite or two. you can find many online at www.101zenstories.com.

The True Path

Just before Ninakawa passed away the Zen master Ikkyu visited him. "Shall I lead you on?" Ikkyu asked.

Ninakawa replied: "I came here alone and I go alone. What help could you be to me?"

Ikkyu answered: "If you think you really come and go, that is your delusion. Let me show you the path on which there is no coming and going."

With his words, Ikkyu had revealed the path so clearly that Ninakawa smiled and passed away.

The Gates of Paradise

A soldier named Nobushige came to Hakuin, and asked: "Is there really a paradise and a hell?"

"Who are you?" inquired Hakuin.

"I am a samurai," the warrior replied.

"You, a soldier!" exclaimed Hakuin. "What kind of ruler would have you as his guard? Your face looks like that of a beggar."

Nobushige became so angry that he began to draw his sword, but Hakuin continued: "So you have a sword! Your weapon is probably much too dull to cut off my head."

As Nobushige drew his sword Hakuin remarked: "Here open the gates of hell!"

At these words the samurai, perceiving the master's discipline, sheathed his sword and bowed.

"Here open the gates of paradise," said Hakuin.

great stuff if you ask me i hope someone else enjoys as well.

thank you.

ps. on that website I also recommend "the thief who became a disciple" and "my heart burns like fire"

Last edited by dddanieljjjamesss; 03-04-2010 at 12:20 AM.
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:30 AM   #317
JuLiSsa
Avalon Senior Member

This is for your wonderful sanctuary!

Love,

Julissa
JuLiSsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:23 AM   #318
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
I re-read the last paragraph above with Osho post and it's a bit of what I'm getting at as well:

Is it possible that evil and the illusion of death is not required for Life to exist?

Is it possible that beyond relative good and evil is Pure Being?

For an example, are child rapist, war, murders, deceivers and parasites required for life to exist?

Is death required for Life in Being to exist?

For me, the Divine balance is Father Mother, Father = expanding force Mother = Loving Nurturance = Balance is Tao.

Yes, relative good requires relative evil to exist.

But is it possible, there is creation and Being beyond relativity?

Perhaps Nirvana is a state of Being we can and should Be in Now here below as Co-creators being an open door for Life beyond relative good and evil for our dear planet.
Definitively in the state of pure Being dichotomies and judgement do not exist.
The resiliency a being is capable of unables him to return to pure synergy allowing life to flow freely.

Love Always
mudra
Old 03-04-2010, 10:25 AM   #319
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuLiSsa View Post

This is for your wonderful sanctuary!

Love,

Julissa
Thank you JuLissa your gift is beautifull

Blessings and Love for You
mudra
Old 03-04-2010, 10:30 AM   #320
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
i find real affinity with the koan stories of zen meditation. let me post you a favorite or two. you can find many online at www.101zenstories.com.
Thank you dddanieljjjamesss . I love these stories too .
They are food for the soul
Lovely your brought them here

Love Always
mudra
Old 03-04-2010, 04:33 PM   #321
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

In Lak'ech'
Becoming One with All Life

In Mayan tradition there is a greeting that many people working with Mayan wisdom know of. It is In Lak'ech. We understand In Lak'ech to mean I am another yourself (A modern day interpretation) and also means I am you, and You are me (A traditional Mayan interpretation) We have come to understand that this Mayan greeting is an honoring for each other and a statement of unity. In Lak'ech mirrors the same sediment of other beautiful greetings such as Namaste for East India and Wiracocha for the Inca. The Maya greeting, In Lak'ech goes beyond these unity statements and what I learned as a child. What few understand is that In Lak'ech is more that an honorable Maya greeting. It is a moral code. It is a way to live, not only with human beings, but with ALL forms of life in our cosmos!
http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/97aug.html

Read more on my thread :
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=20617

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 03-04-2010 at 05:55 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:14 PM   #322
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:29 PM   #323
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Definitively in the state of pure Being dichotomies and judgement do not exist.
The resiliency a being is capable of unables him to return to pure synergy allowing life to flow freely.

Love Always
mudra
Yes great, so this state of Pure Being, this is what I'm suggesting that we each and everyone of us has the opportunity to re-enter Now.

That we will Co-create a Golden Age here on Earth by connecting each and every One of us to our Divine direction from within and moving away from doing and back into that state of Being.

This will be made possible because a critical mass, what I like to call a Christ Mass, of people, regular people, will surrender their own illusions of being the doer, of being separate from the Pure Being within, and will let their egos die to Be reborn as the Living Christ and (some) Buddhas.

A critical mass of enlightened Beings here on Earth will shift the entire collective consciousness from the separation consciousness which is truly the victim / slave consciousness and back into the reality of Oneness ~ where we are each and everyone Co-creators with the Divine here to express our unique and Beautiful God given and earned talents here below as we do above ~

And humanity shall Co-create God's sanctuary here on this beloved planet ~ yay
Old 03-04-2010, 06:36 PM   #324
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Yes great, so this state of Pure Being, this is what I'm suggesting that we each and everyone of us has the opportunity to re-enter Now.

That we will Co-create a Golden Age here on Earth by connecting each and every One of us to our Divine direction from within and moving away from doing and back into that state of Being.

This will be made possible because a critical mass, what I like to call a Christ Mass, of people, regular people, will surrender their own illusions of being the doer, of being separate from the Pure Being within, and will let their egos die to Be reborn as the Living Christ and (some) Buddhas.

A critical mass of enlightened Beings here on Earth will shift the entire collective consciousness from the separation consciousness which is truly the victim / slave consciousness and back into the reality of Oneness ~ where we are each and everyone Co-creators with the Divine here to express our unique and Beautiful God given and earned talents here below as we do above ~

And humanity shall Co-create God's sanctuary here on this beloved planet ~ yay
You have a beautifull way to express yourself 14Chakras.
I won't add or take anything from your words.
If only :
And so be it

Love Always
mudra
Old 03-04-2010, 06:38 PM   #325
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You have a beautifull way to express yourself 14Chakras.
I won't add or take anything from your words.
If only :
And so be it

Love Always
mudra
Yes ~ that is what I'm suggesting BE it

Or in the spirit of the video just above my post:

VAJRA ~ LET IT BE DONE!

(through those who choose to BE)

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 03-04-2010 at 06:49 PM.