Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 12-12-2008, 01:01 PM   #26
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

Totally luciferian the insider haha
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 10:14 AM   #27
suterlaben
Avalon Senior Member

I want to just say that if anyone looks at this and reads the "Insider" material then they should also read the "Hidden Hand" material afterwards in order to make a fair judgment.

Both links are contained within the thread, but I'd personally recommend reading Insider first and H_H second, as I think it will make more sense that way.

A question for those who have read both:

H_H acknowledges the presence of the Orion Group as well as reptilian species here on Earth at this time, although he states that they are "of no particular threat." This seems directly in conflict with the claims of various contactees (i.e. Alex Collier, George Green, etc.) whose ET contacts have informed them that these groups are very much a threat (particularly in Collier's case, not so much GG, but others too). Insider said something to the effect of we "have more power than (we) think."

Another point that H_H makes multiple times is that people cannot be given information unless they request it...i.e. Law of Confusion and Law of Free Will. He states that we always have a right NOT to know, and to remain in ignorance. I've been trying to put some of this together...so moving on to my question.

Does anyone here, who has read BOTH Insider and H_H, think that perhaps the Pleiadians/Andromedans/benevolent ET sources are knowingly giving us false info in regards to the seriousness of the threat of reptilians, Orions, other malevolent ET's, so that we may use it as a catalyst to better ourselves? Are they playing the opposite side of the field by exaggerating genuine occurances to at least nudge us in the right direction? H_H states that the Lucifer Soul Group and the Pleiadians are "friends," so maybe the benevolent ET groups are simply just respecting the laws of free will and confusion by not telling their Earth contacts who is really in control?

Note that H_H says that there are "others" who are willing to take the place of the Lucifer Soul Group and the Illuminati Families after the Harvest (2012) occurs and they all move to 4th Density Negative. I've heard other whistle blowers, contactees, etc. state that the Earth is basically under the control, by contract, of malevolent ET groups (Sirius, Orian, Draconians, etc.). And Collier says that he was told that in a few years time the Draconians will return to take control of Earth. So are they going to become the "Hidden Hands" of power for those who remain in 3rd Density after the Harvest (the "lukewarms" as H_H calls them)? This is getting way into the realm of speculation...again another reason why I hope another member of the "Family" presents the opportunity for discourse again soon, so we can clear this up.

Or maybe it's just a hoax and we're being misled? Maybe we're all just a bunch of loonies?

The plot thickens!
suterlaben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 01:14 PM   #28
larissarissa
Avalon Senior Member

I popped by for a quick visit and was happy to see H_H discussed again. I also agree that GG and the Handbook seem to be two different entities. I can't relate to his dire predictions, I have yet to see one of these doom and gloom predictions pan out, whoever they're made by.

As for H_H and Insider, I was blown away by both, although H_H was the better of the two, as was pointed out. I think that just by reading these manuscripts, something was transferred on an energetic level, if one was open to it, and I seemed to be way open because I felt like something was changed, I can't explain it, but I get the feeling some people who read these "revelations" had the same reaction I did.

One can speculate ad infinitum, but it doesn't affect the gut reaction. I am happy to find others to discuss this issue with. I tried to introduce it on the DC forum, but they wouldn't allow it because of it's so called negativity. I found the information to be uplifting and very positive.
larissarissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:08 PM   #29
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWoman View Post
i agree..!! you know.. i thought i had it all figured out.. well atleast a glimpse of the 'bigger picture' ..but now.. i too am very confused...

=(
Hi Iron woman, you never know the whole picture believe me i've been looking into this stuff for years now each time i think i have it, then Bam! something comes along and throws all the learned knowledge back in my face and i find myself researching again!
I have always said take a piece, read, consider if doesn't feel right leave it truth will always out in the end.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 05:55 PM   #30
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by larissarissa View Post
As for H_H and Insider, I was blown away by both, although H_H was the better of the two, as was pointed out. I think that just by reading these manuscripts, something was transferred on an energetic level, if one was open to it, and I seemed to be way open because I felt like something was changed, I can't explain it, but I get the feeling some people who read these "revelations" had the same reaction I did.
Interesting, I had a similar experience as well and I keep returning to the material. I found it to be more positive than negative altho I still question some of the things that HH said. Insider had a bit of an attitude that put me off in some ways so I haven't re-read it yet. Peasants, indeed!

I also have had the experience that reading the material changed my attitude and outlook in some ways that was very positive. I move between not caring too much what will happen in our near future in the "Game" or "Play" and being very concerned and I now feel more balanced about what is to come. Which is my goal anyway.

How this be seen as negative or dark?

"Our job is to provide the Catalyst. Your's is to use it. Can you look beyond what your eyes are showing you, to find and express Love and Happiness in a world of Fear and Distress? If you can, you will be as a Beacon of Light into the Darkness. Will you succumb to the Darkness, or will you stand and shine your Divine Inner Light? Only you can make that decision for yourself.

Think about this: If the One Infinite Creator, is Infinite, and has created everything that Is (which It is, and It has), then does the Infinite Creator not reside within all things?

When you can see the Divine spark of the Infinite Creator, even within those who would mean you harm, the strong grip of the illusion will begin to lose it's power over you.

"Love your 'enemies', and pray for those who persecute you".

If we get nothing else out of the discourse, this little bit would probably be enough.

The HH discourse more or less sums up the Law of One series in everyday English and without all the distractions of unrelated material that is in the books.
robyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:10 PM   #31
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyn View Post
The HH discourse more or less sums up the Law of One series in everyday English and without all the distractions of unrelated material that is in the books.
i feel the same way
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:12 PM   #32
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
Totally luciferian the insider haha

yes that is clearly known but what do you think of the 'message' from this luciferian insider?

is it harmful? how so?

insidious mind propoganda? why?

Last edited by Koyaanisqatsi; 12-13-2008 at 06:14 PM.
Old 12-13-2008, 06:18 PM   #33
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Does anyone here, who has read BOTH Insider and H_H, think that perhaps the Pleiadians/Andromedans/benevolent ET sources are knowingly giving us false info in regards to the seriousness of the threat of reptilians, Orions, other malevolent ET's, so that we may use it as a catalyst to better ourselves? Are they playing the opposite side of the field by exaggerating genuine occurances to at least nudge us in the right direction? H_H states that the Lucifer Soul Group and the Pleiadians are "friends," so maybe the benevolent ET groups are simply just respecting the laws of free will and confusion by not telling their Earth contacts who is really in control?
Welcome to the club of those who have read just about "everything" by just about "everyone" and found they all disagree with each other. Of 5 or 6 Pleiadians groups we may hear from, they each have different stories. If they can't get their stories synchronized, why expect everyone else to?

Maybe it's part of the plan? I dunno, but it's rather frustrating so I don't bother reading much of that sort of material any more.

If I were to ask of them a question, I would like to get a straight and truthful answer and not one that conflicts with 50 other peoples' answers to the same question.

I came to the conclusion that since much info and many predictions are off the mark in many cases, it's not all that helpful. For myself at least.

Blossom Goodchild's informants come to mind in a BIG way.

However, in general, it seems the immediate future will continue to degrade. Perhaps our best response is to maintain a clear and positive connection with our higher self and the divine as well as with others.

And to stock up with whatever provisions we can. Things can change quickly and we may have to leave our supplies and go. What then? That's why working on ourselves and that connection may well serve us better than guns and freeze dried food.

I know not what else to do.
Old 12-13-2008, 06:36 PM   #34
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by larissarissa View Post
I think that just by reading these manuscripts, something was transferred on an energetic level, if one was open to it, and I seemed to be way open because I felt like something was changed, I can't explain it...

i was moved to tears at some point while reading HH and wondered if the msg was some kind of sneaky propoganda that may be 'unhealthy'... but in the end i was unable to maintain that suspicion. i wish that there was somebody that could successfully pick the msg apart, break it down so to speak, and show us that it could be a propoganda hoax if only to help counter the positive response it elicited. why? for balance, sharpen discernment?... i guess i was shocked because the msg's evoke such a strong ('positive')response in me that it made me a little uncomfortable ie. highly suspicious

the paradigm handbooks and the ra material also had a strong positive influence on me but they are very long reads so the experience is titrated slowly over the length of the read. but the HH msg is so compact, deep, and powerful that i was somewhat startled... shocked actually!
Old 12-13-2008, 06:55 PM   #35
robyn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
i was moved to tears at some point while reading HH and wondered if the msg was some kind of sneaky propoganda that may be 'unhealthy'... but in the end i was unable to maintain that suspicion. i wish that there was somebody that could successfully pick the msg apart, break it down so to speak, and show us that it could be a propoganda hoax
Yup, again, I had a similar reaction. However, sometimes something just 'feels' good and healthy and right. This did to a great extent, altho I still question some of the things he said. (I'll bring them up a little later as I have much on my schedule today.)

It continues to linger in my mind, but in a good way, not obsessive the way some materials do. I am reminded that, in essence, we are connected to the creator and each other and that no matter what happens, ultimately we are going to be ok.