Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-03-2010, 01:32 AM   #101
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Here you go:

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:12 AM   #102
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Thanks Luminari. I'm still waiting for my copy to get here and am envious. Great pic. Who knew?
Old 02-03-2010, 11:04 AM   #103
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

i love i love i love it..
thanks luminari, where was the photo taken, do you know?
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:03 PM   #104
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default telepathic humanoids

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-09-2010 at 11:50 PM.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:05 PM   #105
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Thank you for your input Ann.

Somone sent this picture to me and thought perhaps it might be an image (CGI) of a tall grey human hybrid.

Does anyone know where this image may have come from?

And the image below is a human looking Clarion alien on the cover of this Italian contactee's book.

Last edited by Carol; 02-03-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:38 PM   #106
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Cavallo's picture of a child from Clarion

These pictures are from Paola Harris's site as she was the person who did the one-on-one interviews with a number of contactees.

http://www.paolaharris.com/timing.htm

This is both a picture of Michael Wolf and a Pleiadian ~ SA RA from Altair 4

http://www.amazon.com/Catchers-Heave...7&sr=8-1-fkmr0

"The Catchers of Heaven" is a blockbuster tell-all book by a scientist on the National Security Council's secret subcommittee that manages UFO matters. From his position on the executive committee of what is popularly known as MJ-12, Dr. Michael Wolf was in a position to know virtually everything about UFOs and extraterrestrial contact with Earth over the last 50 years. In amazing first-person chapters, he talks about not only working side-by-side with extraterrestrial consultants at covert government laboratories, but of developing personal friendships with them. His account of a classified meeting in London attended by military intelligence representatives from developed countries, and including the Vatican, gives a fascinating glimpse into the day-to-day struggle to coordinate world policy on how to manage extraterrestrial contact."

"The book talks about Dr. Wolf's cloning of a soldier called GI Joe as part of the government's Black Operations program called Project Sentinel. It talks about Michael's childhood and adult experiences of contact with several races of "Galactic Visitors" and how he was used by the US government as an "interface" or Intergalactic Ambassador worldwide; how he was sent to Vietnam as Flight surgeon and called back by LBJ because he was too precious and was needed; how he worked at area 51 (S4) on genetic research, cloning and neurotoxins (the King Cobra has 144 different ones); how he did undercover work for "the Company" ( CIA ) and lived in Rome...."

"This Trilogy is written only because I firmly believe that people have rights: They deserve to know! I do not seek forgiveness. I swear eternal hostility upon those who would rule the minds of men. In a so-called "free" society, the right to know must exist. If a man sees, hears, and feels, he cannot be told he did not see, he did not hear, he did not feel, for this is the 'Tyranny over the mind of man.' This tyranny must end...now."

"I am overwhelmed with the knowledge that the majority of global citizens are deliberately kept ignorant of what is happening, what has been happening since the beginning of human history."

Michael Wolf

Although this is a book I would like to own and read I refuse to pay $163 for it at the low end of the scale and will see if the library has it. From the reviews it is a difficult read, however Wolf is a multi-disciplinary researcher: M.D. in neurology, PhD in theoretical physics, a degree in computer science, jet pilot, etc. He has flown recon missions over 'Nam,' protected war orphans, cloned prototype soldiers in unethical medical experiments, served as a courier for the CIA to East Germany, created "organic" computers, worked with ET's, etc. He is an abductee from the age of 11, and has spent a lifetime working on Black projects.

Last edited by Carol; 02-04-2010 at 04:29 AM.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:03 PM   #107
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for posting the ppics carol

do we know why are they fuzzy (exept the bulging eyed one)?who are they taken by..if you know..thanks again
best wishes l
Old 02-03-2010, 07:42 PM   #108
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I was told that aliens absorb the light so that is part of the problem. Cavallo's photos are polaroid. All of the photos are taken by the contactees before digital cameras.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:26 PM   #109
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Anna

thanks for the story.
you say you learned to protect yourself
Quote:
very painful personal experiences to protect myself, and not to be too "open".
if it's not too personal, what sort of protection do you use?
how do you know the visitations were ET and not the lower astarl ones? any idea?
thanks again l
Old 02-03-2010, 08:47 PM   #110
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHi9g...eature=related

Hope this helps, exciting subject !

A
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:05 PM   #111
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
dear Eleni, i admire your courage..

who do you think placed a saving interference in your brain? how do you know that your abductors from a while ago didn't implant some device inside your body? if you are sure they haven't - what is it that make you sure?

thanks very much l
Lightblue- I cannot give out the info who put the interface in there to disrupt them from taking me- the person did it in person and let's just say there are some *good* guys who work in black ops that are tired of seeing subjects in distress.

Lightblue I didn't say said they didn't implant devices in my body- I know they did because I can feel one.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:16 PM   #112
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

hi eleni, thanks
Quote:
Lightblue I didn't say said they didn't implant devices in my body- I know they did because I can feel one.
i know you didn't say it, that bit was inconclusive and so i just assumed you didn't know...so you can feel you have it... how do you cope knoiwing that you carry that thing inside your body? considered removing it surgically?
you are so brave..
best wishes l
Old 02-03-2010, 09:17 PM   #113
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: telepathic humanoids

[QUOTE=annemirri;232809][QUOTE=Carol;:

1. The majority of the humaniod aliens that I've researched are very spiritual and telepathic. They can use mind control to create bi and tri location. They can also use mind control to compel a person to meet with them)

_
Carol,
Yes, you are right about that.
I do have some personal experiences of telepathic communication with "humanoid aliens", or whatever they might have been, until I learned through very painful personal experiences to protect myself, and not to be too "open".

It all started back in 2000, when I changed a few e-mails with a man, with whom I seemed to share some pastlife experiences, and same kind of "alien interests" (though our "soulenergy" or whatever one may call it, seem to originate from different starsystems or planets. He is connected to Orion spiritual wars.)

We arranged to meet face to face in a cafe after changing a few e-mails.

When I entered that cafe there were also a tall, thin, zombie looking man dressed in all black waiting, but luckily he was not my new friend.
(my "orion" friend said that he can see a downward pointing triangle on the top of that black dressed man's head .)

After that cafe meeting I started to see that black dressed man all too often, he seemed to be everywhere I was.

A few times I heard a clear message in my head asking me to be at a certain time in a certain special place, for example, in a cafe by the sea. When I walked in that cafe in that specified time, I found that black dressed man waiting.

Once, when I was in a restaurant at the same time with him, I walked over to him to ask why he was following me, what he wanted out of me etc.
He said that I was following him.

He had most strangest energyfield, like a black hole, soaking up other's spiritual energy.

But, they, like him, tend to have a certain charisma, mystical (black) energy, that some might find attractive.

I do not think that he was "a bad guy", very human to me, but -,
I think that he was used by something outside himself, by "a forcefield" or by "negative aliens" . I do not know whether he was aware of it or not.
But I doubt.

anne[/QUOTE]

That is very interesting.......to say the least......I know what you mean about the dark one's being attractive, it's very seductive IMO and that's what makes it easy for mind control games to be played out.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:19 PM   #114
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post

Cavallo's picture of a child from Clarion

These pictures are from Paola Harris's site as she was the person who did the one-on-one interviews with a number of contactees.

http://www.paolaharris.com/timing.htm

This is both a picture of Michael Wolf and a Pleiadian ~ SA RA from Altair 4

http://www.amazon.com/Catchers-Heave...7&sr=8-1-fkmr0

"The Catchers of Heaven" is a blockbuster tell-all book by a scientist on the National Security Council's secret subcommittee that manages UFO matters. From his position on the executive committee of what is popularly known as MJ-12, Dr. Michael Wolf was in a position to know virtually everything about UFOs and extraterrestrial contact with Earth over the last 50 years. In amazing first-person chapters, he talks about not only working side-by-side with extraterrestrial consultants at covert government laboratories, but of developing personal friendships with them. His account of a classified meeting in London attended by military intelligence representatives from developed countries, and including the Vatican, gives a fascinating glimpse into the day-to-day struggle to coordinate world policy on how to manage extraterrestrial contact."

"The book talks about Dr. Wolf's cloning of a soldier called GI Joe as part of the government's Black Operations program called Project Sentinel. It talks about Michael's childhood and adult experiences of contact with several races of "Galactic Visitors" and how he was used by the US government as an "interface" or Intergalactic Ambassador worldwide; how he was sent to Vietnam as Flight surgeon and called back by LBJ because he was too precious and was needed; how he worked at area 51 (S4) on genetic research, cloning and neurotoxins (the King Cobra has 144 different ones); how he did undercover work for "the Company" ( CIA ) and lived in Rome...."

"This Trilogy is written only because I firmly believe that people have rights: They deserve to know! I do not seek forgiveness. I swear eternal hostility upon those who would rule the minds of men. In a so-called "free" society, the right to know must exist. If a man sees, hears, and feels, he cannot be told he did not see, he did not hear, he did not feel, for this is the 'Tyranny over the mind of man.' This tyranny must end...now."

"I am overwhelmed with the knowledge that the majority of global citizens are deliberately kept ignorant of what is happening, what has been happening since the beginning of human history."

Michael Wolf

Although this is a book I would like to own and read I refuse to pay $163 for it at the low end of the scale and will see if the library has it. From the reviews it is a difficult read, however Wolf is a multi-disciplinaryresearcher: M.D. in neurology, PhD in theoretical physics, a degree in computer science, jet pilot, etc. He has flown recon missions over 'Nam,' protected war orphans, cloned prototype soldiers in unethical medical experiments, served as a courier for the CIA to East Germany, created "organic" computers, worked with ET's, etc. He is an abductee from the age of 11, and has spent a lifetime working on Black projects.
I've wanted Wolf's book too!
Old 02-04-2010, 01:55 PM   #115
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Eleni + Carol;

Yes I tried to find a cheaper copy of Dr Wolfs book many times... couldnt even find an ebook of it. I bought his DVD "The Gateway Treatment" for $40... DO NOT BUY THIS! its a trashy bootleg and with all due respect Michael Wolf has the most horrible sounding voice and speaks in a monotone.. it was extremely painful to listen to.

Carol the pic of SA RA the pleiadian guy (from Altair 4)... yes that is on the back cover of the book. Well just a thought; Altair 4 is in Orion... which must make him a 'nordic' Orion, I don't know if he could be Pleiadian.

a side note;
Quote:
Treaty of Altair

The Anunnaki legions (except for Enoch's group) chose to break their original 1992 Pleidian Sirian Agreement (of shared Human and Annu-Melchizedek co-guardianship of Earth's Templar) because the Emerald Covenant Founders would not give in to their demands that the entire human race of Earth be place under the sole elitist dominion of Annu-Melchizedek Anunnaki hybrid races of Inner Earth and refused to submit to the Anunnaki self-serving demand of dominion over humanity's right to freedom and equality.

The Emerald Covenant Founders races continued negotiations with any Anunnaki group still interested in peaceful resolution of this building conflict and on July 5, 2000 a new treaty called the Treaty of Altair was agreed upon through which most of the defecting Anunnaki groups reluctantly agreed to re-enter the Emerald Covenant agreement.

Through the Treaty of Altair, the Anunnaki races of Orion were granted protection from the Drakonian invasion, if the Anunnaki legions would honor their original 1992 Emerald Covenant promises, abandon their intended Earth dominion agendas and immediately release Solar Star Gate-4.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:30 PM   #116
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-09-2010 at 11:51 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:55 PM   #117
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Human looking alien clones

a.

Old 02-04-2010, 06:30 PM   #118
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Human looking alien clones

[QUOTE=annemirri;233335]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
The clones are very good at blending in with the different societies and cultures of this world. Different alien type clones enjoy life here on this planet. ...]

What is a clone, or an alien clone?

"An identical copy of an original organism or thing, genetically identical to
another living organism ".

So, it is the body, outer shell, created by DNA machine ?

My mother is an identical twin, so she shares with her sister same genetic code, so she is "a clone" of her sister or other way round. But, they have different "souls", awareness, as souls cannot be cloned ?

So, even in the clones there must be something that is "original" or "unique", if they are not robots with computerized mind.

I do believe that most of us, if not all, are "human looking alien clones " experiencing life here on this planet.

anne
Even identical twins have subtle differences- I have identical twin daughters.
Separate souls, yes.

I wonder about cloning- Walter Vetsch went into it heavily in his article in Dot Connecter- I have yet to look up his website.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:36 PM   #119
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Default It is not just the cloning...

[a.

Old 02-04-2010, 09:43 PM   #120
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Well just a thought; Altair 4 is in Orion... which must make him a 'nordic' Orion, I don't know if he could be Pleiadian.

a side note;
Well I apologise profusely... I must be stupid.

Altair is in Aquila of course not Orion, It was quite late when I wrote that.

The worst part is that I know it well and was actually showing my brothers how to find Aquila in the sky only a couple of weeks ago. Its a really distinctive constellation.

Once again, anyone reading this, please accept my humble apology.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:05 AM   #121
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

One fact I am reminded of here over and over again , is that the whole ETI agenda is several thousand times more complicated than human brain is able to proceed in average right now,
what I mean to say is that humankind still very much remains in the process of search for unified theory of themselves and ET intelligencies are far above their comprehension .

There are not many people actively involved with ETs as there few genuine encounters i believe .

Few with long term interactions but those are almost always happening away from public eyes. I don't think that ETs love publicity and that's also one of the chief keys to disclosure of their presence .

They are 'finding ways' with us, on several distinct levels. The main difficulty is very physical in nature, dimensional you may say.
Each star system is physical system of specific interactions that can or can not support life ..
The systems are similar but no way completely alike. It's similar difficulty like when you are trying to contact aquatic animals like dolphins or research submarine life .
Else, you may be well standing few meters apart but there's little way of insight to each others presence.
This problem is being solved over time by various ET intelligencies as we know .

If you try to decipher the ET systems with your human mind, you are destined to do mistakes or your human mind breaks. One of the things has to break because the systems do not match.
But, you can always use your super-mind to see inside but , you might not be able to express it.

Likewise i'd say and hope some share the same opinion, that the best of ET information i'm unable to express (?)

It's more like scatching a picture of something very complicate in reality, even if it's in front of your own eyes you may not be able to describe,
that's the general 'human' difficulty.

Some ETs use human bodies as vehicles too .

A
Old 02-05-2010, 02:36 AM   #122
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting video, recommended.

A
Old 02-05-2010, 05:29 AM   #123
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Nordic as drawn by William McDonald ~ forensic reconstruction artist

http://www.alienufoart.com/AlienArt6.htm

Last edited by Carol; 02-05-2010 at 05:33 AM.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:47 AM   #124
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

a.

Last edited by annemirri; 03-09-2010 at 11:52 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 04:09 PM   #125
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Bust of Betty Hill's alien astronaut
http://www.ufocasebook.com/hillabduction.html

Last edited by Carol; 02-05-2010 at 04:21 PM.