Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot Witnesses > John Lear

Notices

Old 09-11-2008, 06:01 AM   #101
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlear View Post
I have no explanation. I can tell you that from the summer of 1988 when I met Bob (and he told me flying saucers were a bunch of bs) and for the next 2 years were the most exciting times of my life.

March 22, 2009 will be the twentieth anniversary of the incident in the desert just outside Groom Lake and George Knapp has asked me to help him with a special.

I have never known Bob to tell anything but the exact truth in the 20 years I have known him. I have watched him field questions from the best including Dr. Edgar Mitchell who came to visit Bob in the early 90's. I have lived in Las Vegas since 1974 and have known many who worked up at Groom Lake and confirmed Bob's story. Some of those individuals were at my 65th birthday last December which Bob attended. There was no one at that party that didn't believe Bob's story. Bob showed us all his current ID badge with LANL and told us he was back working as a cook. That got the biggest laugh of the evening.

There are many who don't belive Bob's story. But I do. I was there.

I do believe you Sir and I do believe Bob!
But why does he not clarify this contradiction?
Did he lose his memories?

We've to save this great testimony, otherwise critics like Friedman will destroy it forever.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:10 AM   #102
brightstar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello atama. There will be no ascension, no planet X, no Nibiro unless it is a holographic fake by the government. We will have the usual wars, conflicts, shortage of this, shortage of that, your everyday run of the mill problems.

Our job on earth is to live our lives with integrity; and without envy, hate or greed. The souls here on earth mature at different rates so forget about 'we', 'all of us', 'humanity', 'the human race', 'Christians', 'Muslims' and 'disclosure'.

Just worry about yourself because it all starts with you. It doesn't start with 'getting those guys who did this or that', it doesn't start with pulling us out of Iraq', it doesn't start with 'finding out who pulled off 911'; YOU. It starts with you and are YOU living your life without envy, hate or greed? If not then I have news for you. Jesus won't be back but you will.

If you want to have more fun than you could ever possibly imagine then start earning it. You will not be allowed to play with the adults 'out there' until you learn to live with inegrity; and without envy, hate or greed.

Hi John,

Soooooooooo glad to see you on here indeed. I talked to you once on the phone last year, but doubt you will remember me, I am the one that called and asked you about that Soul Catcher on the Moon. I got the book and read it, but am still looking for more "proofs" for my own mind on it all. But this is terrific that you will be on here indeed. Of course anything else that you might could add on that topic would be lovely indeed also!

Thanks Kerry and Bill for starting this, this should be a very good avenue for everyone indeed and we can all learn, grow and make new friends and keep up with things, and also maybe help get all of this NWO BS turned around somehow also.

brightstar
brightstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:06 PM   #103
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Red face Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
smartass.
Time OUT! WhooaaH. Wait a minute.
This isn't Above Top Secret.

Who the hell does anyone think they are to call John Lear the above word.

It is ignorant to call anyone a name who has more experience than you, at least.

How does anyone use another man's picture and post as an imposter. At least, change the name to Bogus King Lear.

Peace... or... all egotistical skeptics return to ATS.

Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:33 PM   #104
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle View Post
Isn't this where the anti-gravity and the LEM come into play? Is 68% a problem?
It is if you only have 22,000 pounds of fuel that you want to de-orbit 60 miles, land, take off and climb back into a 60 mile sorbit.

Quote:
Is it in 100% gravity for those saucers and deltas hovering since the 40s?
Yes. Earth is a gravitational force considered as 1.

Quote:
Was the LEM footage one of the few real sets of video/photos?
The LEM landing footage was all faked at the NASA Langley Research Center.

Quote:
Well, I certainly don't see any or any oceans.
You haven't been to the moon but for your edification there are rivers, streams and lakes (no oceans) on the far side.

Quote:
I would consider water fundamental to breathing on the Moon.
Yes.

Quote:
Can a human breathe in 0% humidity??? (Not for long, I'd guess)
You're buying into NASA disinformation. The Moon has a breathable atmosphere equal to about 18,000 feet here on Earth. The humidity is low but not 0%.

Quote:
Very well could be as you say. I certainly don't buy the official story.
Welcome to the club.

Quote:
Regarding the origin of gravity, as well as the unified theories. Still, they are icons.
Religious images? Not for the informed.

Quote:
Yes, I must not be the chosen ones for the one in a million visitation.
This of course flies in the face of 57 races, with 57 craft or 114, or so. Or do we have 1 off visitations never to return??
There are literally thousands of different type of ET's visiting every day for thousands of different reasons. Many have agreements with different governments. But it is a secret and, just guessing, you have no need to know.

Quote:
So did the EB's provide the tech, or is it home grown?
No technology was home grown. From the wheel to the cellphone everything was provided by the ET's.

Quote:
Sure - 1980ish
Could be.

Quote:
Like you, I am open to new ideas and theories,
Well you coulda fooled me.

Quote:
however I want to separate the wheat from the chaff.
That may be more difficult than you believe.
johnlear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:46 PM   #105
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Cool Re: John Lear

My thinking is that there is no legitimate claim any longer in "I need proof."

Proof is, as stated here and as Alan Watts has referred to things as being, "wiggly." Is it the concept of "cognitive dissonance" which has anyone, at this stage of available information, claiming a need for proof? (Show me weather balloons and I am happy to disagree again. It is safe and comfortable.)

A "need for proof" is now a mask for lethargic research or purposeful disinformation. I need no proof that all these things exist.
The depth of the connection is what is "wiggly."

I, as many others, absorb this obvious "lie on every level," to clearly see there is truth in assessing why there are "lies on every level."
Old 09-11-2008, 04:19 PM   #106
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It is if you only have 22,000 pounds of fuel that you want to de-orbit 60 miles, land, take off and climb back into a 60 mile sorbit.
Maybe I should explain myself. I firmly believe that man (USA gov) has acquired on its own, or with help, the ability to use free energy to drive a craft to hover without the use of rockets or fuel.

So, this would explain many of the sightings of the last 60-70 years. It would not explain all sightings, and certainly not alien-human interactions, if true.

The very crudely built saucers/deltas (40s, 50s, 60s, 70s) would be classified as man-made under this theory of mine.

So, now that we have established this theory, then it is not much of a stretch to assume they used this tech on the LEM to beat the 1/6, or 7/10ths gravity of the Moon. I don't believe they had enough fuel to beat 1/6th, never mind 7/10ths gravity.

So I am not arguing with you, but simply presenting an alternative theory.

The reason this anti-gravity is suppressed is because it is also a free energy machine.

This cannot be released to the world because it would upset a trillion dollar a year industry, and present unbridled population explosion, and this is something the powers that be cannot and will not tolerate.

In short, if you believe in man-made UFO or alien-made UFOs, you believe in free energy!!!

They are not driving those craft with NUCLEAR, as we already know the aliens are against nuclear (if you buy that one).
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:14 PM   #107
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle View Post
Maybe I should explain myself. I firmly believe that man (USA gov) has acquired on its own, or with help, the ability to use free energy to drive a craft to hover without the use of rockets or fuel.

So, this would explain many of the sightings of the last 60-70 years. It would not explain all sightings, and certainly not alien-human interactions, if true.

The very crudely built saucers/deltas (40s, 50s, 60s, 70s) would be classified as man-made under this theory of mine.

So, now that we have established this theory, then it is not much of a stretch to assume they used this tech on the LEM to beat the 1/6, or 7/10ths gravity of the Moon. I don't believe they had enough fuel to beat 1/6th, never mind 7/10ths gravity.

So I am not arguing with you, but simply presenting an alternative theory.

The reason this anti-gravity is suppressed is because it is also a free energy machine.

This cannot be released to the world because it would upset a trillion dollar a year industry, and present unbridled population explosion, and this is something the powers that be cannot and will not tolerate.

In short, if you believe in man-made UFO or alien-made UFOs, you believe in free energy!!!

They are not driving those craft with NUCLEAR, as we already know the aliens are against nuclear (if you buy that one).
I agree with you on everything except we never went to the moon. If I had to pick the major reason why I don't think we ever orbited or landed on the moon I would pick that after Apollo 6 in which there were 500 major problems and starting with the next flight Apollo 7, there were none. No Problems, Except for Apollo 13 which was a faked emergency.

The transcripts of the Apollo missions are replete and litered with highly improbables: 'perfect', 'right', 'exactly as we predicted', 'within less than a second accuracy', all pure unadulterated bs as we never went anywhere. It was all video fakery. (as was 911).

Neil Armstrong refused to participate in the aftermath of the hoax which is why he went into virtual seclusion.

No Apollo mission ever went to the moon, orbited the moon or landed on the moon. It was a gigantic hoax specfically to convince the public that we could do anything we put our minds to which is not correct. We can do anything we put our minds to which does not include going further out into space than the Van Allen belt.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:04 PM   #108
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Holograms are real and have been in use for at least 20 years. They are used to project images that contain heat, light and sound. They hide some of our most important secret air bases including the new Area 51. They can project solid moving, totally realistic images onto thin air. The government is very sensitive about holographic information getting into the public domain as many upcoming threats, including fake attacks by "aliens from outer space" use advanced holographic technology

This is footage of the D-21 drone mounted on top of M-21 (60-6940) (modified A-12). The D-21's were Marquardt powered ramjets that would be released in flight from the M-21 and remotely flown over Russia and China to take pictures.

The crash at the end of the video was on July 30, 1966 over the Pacific Ocean near Pt. Mugu. It was the fourth launch and the front attach point failed to release. It broke off destroying the mothship's right rudder, right engine nacelle and most of the out wing panel. The Blackbird tumbled out of control into the Pacific. Both Lockheed Chief Test Pilot Bill Park and backseater Ray Torick successfully bailed out. But Torick was unfamiliar with how to inflate the life vest and drowned. The drone was tranferred to B-52's and never flew again on a Blackbird.
John . I do not disagree with you on the fact that the hologram technology does exist, i believe that this technology is fully operational and is being used in the war in Iraq and also in other parts of the world .
But the idea of hologram airplanes flying into "wily-coyote cutouts" in both the towers is absolutely ridiculous. It is much more difficult to remotely fly thees holograms and making them hit dead-center into the wily-coyote cutouts, than it is to remotely fly real physical airplanes and smacking them anywhere on the buildings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYsMli570K8
I believe that what we are seeing in this short clip is the first TESTBED in the in the Aurora-program. As I understand it the Aurora was supposed to be the successor to the SR-71 Blackbird, a high speed high altitude reconnaissance vehicle , and that is the description of the D-21 drone. My point is that this is not a drone, that's a cover up, this is the first testbed in the program .And is´nt it a coincidence that this "DRONE" is mounted on Auroras predecessor the SR-71 Blackbird.
I believe that the Aurora is not a myth, the program existed but was cancelled in the early days, it was cancelled in favor of the Haunehaube vehicles, why spend billions of Dollars on Aurora when they allready had the Haunehaube that could go "zingedyzang" around the Aurora when she was going full throttle and then "swisch" leave hear in it´s wake.
The Haunehaubes exist and the succesor to them is the flying triangles and this technology is managed by the Jesuit family in the NWO-Mafia and they are operated out of Ireland (wild guessing)

John Lear, sir.
There are some people who say that you have done a great disservice to the Truth Movement when it comes to the hologram debacle, they are completely wrong .
You sir have done a great service to the Truth Movement, just the fact that a person of your stature is standing on our side on the barricades in the line of fire, that alone is bringing the movement forward. Although we disagree on the holograms, don't think of me as your enemy, I am your friend.
Sincerely:
BjörnOve Ivarsson Sweden. Proud member of the Project Camelot Round Table.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:54 PM   #109
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
John . I do not disagree with you on the fact that the hologram technology does exist, i believe that this technology is fully operational and is being used in the war in Iraq and also in other parts of the world .
But the idea of hologram airplanes flying into "wily-coyote cutouts" in both the towers is absolutely ridiculous. It is much more difficult to remotely fly thees holograms and making them hit dead-center into the wily-coyote cutouts, than it is to remotely fly real physical airplanes and smacking them anywhere on the buildings.
That is because you are limiting your thinking to technology you are familiar with. If you want to understand how it works you have to place your mind where technology might be in 50 years.

While you might find the technology ridiculous, that is exactly what your are supposed to think. I would guess that they used a beam weapon for the Wily Coyote cutout and a space based orbiting molecular disassociation weapon for the towers. But this is because I am used to thinking many years ahead and I have access to information that you do not.

You remind me of the fellow that was complaining because I said holograms contained sound. He said "Well did they have a truck that went down the street with speakers on them for the sound and how did they string out the wire?"

Quote:
I believe that what we are seeing in this short clip is the first TESTBED in the in the Aurora-program. As I understand it the Aurora was supposed to be the successor to the SR-71 Blackbird, a high speed high altitude reconnaissance vehicle , and that is the description of the D-21 drone.
No sorry, Aurora was at least 110 feet in length. Bob Lazar saw it on the ramp at Groom Lake and watched it take off once. The D-21 drone was a single engine ramjet for reconnaisance. After that accident it was mounted on B-52's. I believe that there were many successful missions over China.

Quote:
My point is that this is not a drone, that's a cover up, this is the first testbed in the program .
Sorry, that is the D-21 drone. Remember that this film was taken in 1966 and Aurora didn't fly until the latter part of the 1980's. It is unlikely that Lockheed was testing a 'advanced concept' that took them over 20 years to produce. No, after the Blackbird program came the F-19 and F-117A. The F-19 was produced for the Navy and F-117A for the Air Force. The Aurora got its initial funding in the early 80's.

Quote:
And is´nt it a coincidence that this "DRONE" is mounted on Auroras predecessor the SR-71 Blackbird.
No, it is not a coincidence. First of all it wasn't an SR-71 Blackbird, it was an A-12 modified with a back seat for the launch coordinater who was Ray Torick. Second of all they had to get the D-21 going over M 3 just to get the engine started and the A-12 was all they had. No coincidence there.

Quote:
I believe that the Aurora is not a myth, the program existed but was cancelled in the early days, it was cancelled in favor of the Haunehaube vehicles, why spend billions of Dollars on Aurora when they allready had the Haunehaube that could go "zingedyzang" around the Aurora when she was going full throttle and then "swisch" leave hear in it´s wake.
The Haunehaubes exist and the predecessors to them is the flying triangles and this technology is managed by the Jesuit family in the NWO-Mafia and they are operated out of Ireland (wild guessing)
The Aurora was not a myth. Secret aircraft are operated out of Ireland. There is no NWO.

Quote:
John Lear, sir.
There are some people who say that you have done a great disservice to the Truth Movement when it comes to the hologram debacle, they are completely wrong .
You sir have done a great service to the Truth Movement, just the fact that a person of your stature is standing on our side on the barricades in the line of fire, that alone is bringing the movement forward. Although we disagree on the holograms, don't think of me as your enemy, I am your friend.
Sincerely:
BjörnOve Ivarsson Sweden. Proud member of the Project Camelot Round Table.
Thanks Bjorne and the only reason we disagree on holograms is that you have not had the advantage of technical briefings I have had.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:07 PM   #110
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Thumbs down Re: John Lear

so then... did these rapidly flying figures possibly assist in the holographic planes?

@ :13 sec.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oucMth...eature=related

@:45 sec.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cRRqAi...eature=related
Old 09-11-2008, 09:12 PM   #111
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: John Lear

when you say there is no NWO, do you mean that you do not believe the Illuminati/Jesuit Order/Rothschild Banking conglomerate exists? Or do you just mean that an actual New World Order organization does not exist?
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:15 PM   #112
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
when you say there is no NWO, do you mean that you do not believe the Illuminati/Jesuit Order/Rothschild Banking conglomerate exists? Or do you just mean that an actual New World Order organization does not exist?
That an actual NWO organization does not exist.

The Illuminati/Jesuit Order/Rothschild Banking conglomerate use the NWO as their whipping boy.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:17 PM   #113
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Mr Lear, how much for the official tin foil hat ?
I want one!

Maybe U could sell them signed

Frank Conde

www.deathisnormal.com
CONDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:20 PM   #114
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONDE View Post
I want one!

Frank Conde

www.deathisnormal.com

$20 including personal autograph and ground shipping.

There are only 600 left.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:26 PM   #115
ForsakenFalcon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I want one!

Frank Conde

www.deathisnormal.com

ForsakenFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:26 PM   #116
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Well if this is true...

It would be an honor !

Permission to private message U for payment and details ?

Frank.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:27 PM   #117
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

The Illuminati/Jesuit Order/Rothschild Banking conglomerate use the NWO as their whipping boy.
So, the The Illuminati/Jesuit Order/Rothschild Banking conglomerate is a loose independant "NWO" - sharing the same aspiration but aren't interacting, in your opinion?

Like Al Quaida shall do. (independant cells)
And also Russian Oligarchs and Mafia Clans do.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:36 PM   #118
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

OHHHHH Nooooooooooo!

king liar is here.... * cue funeral march *

The mood is ruined !

Go Away ! you fake cardboard crown, nit picking, silly question asker,
time waster, party puuper, Jimmy Carter looking ARSH LO...

Ha ha "just joking" ...
Old 09-11-2008, 09:38 PM   #119
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
OHHHHH Nooooooooooo!

king liar is here.... * cue funeral march *

The mood is ruined !

Go Away ! you fake cardboard crown, nit picking, silly question asker,
time waster, party puuper, Jimmy Carter looking ARSH LO...

Ha ha "just joking" ...

conde you're sooooo kind...
Old 09-11-2008, 09:40 PM   #120
GoingToFast
Banned

"The D-21 drone was a single engine ramjet for reconnaisance. After that accident it was mounted on B-52's. I believe that there were many successful missions over China."

How did they get the engines running on the "drone" when it was mounted on the B-52, as you can see below it had to go over M 3 to fire up, it had to be one hell of a B-52.

"No, it is not a coincidence. First of all it wasn't an SR-71 Blackbird, it was an A-12 modified with a back seat for the launch coordinater who was Ray Torick. Second of all they had to get the D-21 going over M 3 just to get the engine started and the A-12 was all they had. No coincidence there."

The SR-71 and the A-12 practicly are the same vehicle, get a grip man.
Old 09-11-2008, 09:42 PM   #121
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe, but in the fake competition you are KING !
Old 09-11-2008, 09:53 PM   #122
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:

You may have a point on this one John.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:04 PM   #123
GoingToFast
Banned

"The D-21 drone was a single engine ramjet for reconnaisance. After that accident it was mounted on B-52's. I believe that there were many successful missions over China."

How did they get the engines running on the "drone" when it was mounted on the B-52, as you can see below it had to go over M 3 to fire up, it had to be one hell of a B-52.

"No, it is not a coincidence. First of all it wasn't an SR-71 Blackbird, it was an A-12 modified with a back seat for the launch coordinater who was Ray Torick. Second of all they had to get the D-21 going over M 3 just to get the engine started and the A-12 was all they had. No coincidence there."

The SR-71 and the A-12 practicly are the same vehicle, get a grip man.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:07 PM   #124
Colin

[MOD EDIT]
Conde..

King..

Play nice!
Old 09-11-2008, 10:11 PM   #125
CONDE
Avalon Senior Member