Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-11-2010, 07:37 PM   #1
keria13
Avalon Senior Member

Default Human Cruelty is so awfull

Hi there good people,I am posting from Poland where unfortunatelly i read everyday about human cruelty against animals.The Law here is total **** regarding that matter. How can We become better if we dont care about animals, how can we evolve when we kill for fun. how can we move on and pretend we dont see, how long wil this go on???

I will just give an example about how sick people are, cant tell what drives such sick minds. "A man came into conclusion that he wants to se how his dog will suffer, so he took a rod stuffed the dog with it several times, after when the animal was crying out loud he took a hammer to finish the job, then he took a knife and cut the poor being eyes out. When he was caught by the police he just smiled. How can anyone say thay we are human beings and other are animals????, cos we have higher IQ??? Such "H.beings" who kill for fun how they can live here??? withould any law , such world will collapse by itself one day or later without any big catastrophy!!!!

best regards to all good people who dont only care about themselves but also about the once who are weaker and need our help
keria13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 08:42 PM   #2
Kra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Human Cruelty is so awfull

I feel your pain Keria . Those words are same as mine when i look around and talk with me in my mind. I have five dogs and i treat them as family... every one of them has a story about how we got them, every one of them has been hurt one way or another. They sleep in the house, the big ones in living room... not outside... not in cages... they don't even have a collar / leash. And there are a few more on the street that come to our gate to eat. I love all animals... and when a hourse is beaten or a dog tortured, it hurts me more than when humans kill each other.

Last edited by Kra; 03-11-2010 at 09:09 PM.
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:19 PM   #3
keria13
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there

Its great to have such people like You on planet Earth
best regards
Old 03-14-2010, 06:53 PM   #4
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I have always thought that animals are better than people..and i will say it now openly I CARE ABOUT THEM MORE THAN ABOUT HUMANS ..I always have...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:55 PM   #5
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kra View Post
I love all animals... and when a hourse is beaten or a dog tortured, it hurts me more than when humans kill each other.

you are exactly like me...

PS.. I feed stray cats during winter months and help a lady, with a heart of gold, who runs a shelter for cats...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 07:00 PM   #6
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Animals truly are mans best friend.Their hearts filled with unconditional love, no matter how they are treated. We humans have much to learn from these beautiful creatures. I have always had a dog in my life, couldn't live without one. They have taught me a great deal & am grateful to them.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:13 AM   #7
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

I had a dog recently that had a broken leg and DIED of it because the vet didn't care enough to do the right thing. Made me MAD!
jacody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:21 AM   #8
aloha
Avalon Senior Member

aloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:49 PM   #9
keria13
Avalon Senior Member

Many tks I am very said to hear Your very sad story about your poor dog i had also a similar situation in where an easy operation turned into disaster and my poor dog died. The vet just said such things happend and gave me a still warm bag with my pet. We humans make the world so horrible when will we ever wake up
Old 03-19-2010, 08:09 PM   #10
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

That is horrible, so sorry to hear that.

I agree, people don’t have much respect for Earth’s other creatures. Taxidermy, Bull fighting, Rodeos, Hunting, Horse racing, zoos, circus, pets in small homes, and meat eating says it all.

Hopefully one day soon we will all realize this…

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:14 PM   #11
conkroach
Avalon Senior Member

I am an animal lover too. It saddens me deeply to see them abused.

Animals have unconditional love because they don't wear the ego mask as humans do.
conkroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:26 PM   #12
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacody View Post
I had a dog recently that had a broken leg and DIED of it because the vet didn't care enough to do the right thing. Made me MAD!
Jacody, I had a similar thing happen when I brought my 5 month old cat to the vet and was told that his state was probably due to a change in diet. he was dead 2 days later. Vets avoid recommending procedures and tests because they would prefer to avoid long protracted cases that they feel they are ultimately unequipped to deal with.

Therefore they lie and come up with standard stories to avoid the agonizing exchanges with people who simply don't have the money to pay for expensive procedures. I complained to them and I sensed this is something they deal with quite regularly.

I'm sorry for your loss. It's not generally recognized that the loss of a pet can be as traumatic as the loss of a family member

Quote:
I will just give an example about how sick people are, cant tell what drives such sick minds. "A man came into conclusion that he wants to se how his dog will suffer, so he took a rod stuffed the dog with it several times, after when the animal was crying out loud he took a hammer to finish the job, then he took a knife and cut the poor being eyes out. When he was caught by the police he just smiled. How can anyone say thay we are human beings and other are animals????, cos we have higher IQ??? Such "H.beings" who kill for fun how they can live here???
OK that guy just sounds like a psychopath, Keria. Hardly exemplary of the rest of the human race.

Quote:
I have always thought that animals are better than people..and i will say it now openly I CARE ABOUT THEM MORE THAN ABOUT HUMANS ..I always have...
I'd be wary of this mind set, Burgundia The PTB love the devaluation of human life so people will get on board with their depopulation programs.
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:02 PM   #13
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

there is no doubt, this world is cruel

hoping to catch the neXt train out of here
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:23 PM   #14
MANCHILD
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

If you look at the moon,You will see a man with his Dog
Yes Dogs will be in heaven with us.

Last edited by MANCHILD; 03-19-2010 at 10:43 PM.
MANCHILD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:24 PM   #15
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

I love our dog. We got Cami, a mixed black lab from the S.P.C.A. ,at the age of 8 months.We go to the dog park every day to meet friends (human and canine) and to play ball. It's the highlight of our day. She is ten now but still runs after the ball and gets into the water whenever she can. I know I have set myself up for a grieving experience when her time is up but it will have been worth it.

Anyone who is cruel to animals obviously has some kind of condition. I think of them as blighted humans!
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 06:15 PM   #16
MANCHILD
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

Warning do not watch this video,,,It will make you sick,,
This is only for the strong of mind and those who are not
afraid of the truth..

http://www.youtube.com/user/zerosum2.../4/IsrMzfhdmkU

I pray for the day of awakening.When we all say NO......

Thanks Much !!!! Love and Hugs to All
MANCHILD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:01 PM   #17
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

yes, 'NO' is the only answer !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:23 PM   #18
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Human Cruelty is so awfull

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post

Ditto........!!!
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 04:38 AM   #19
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANCHILD View Post
Hi,

Warning do not watch this video,,,It will make you sick,,
This is only for the strong of mind and those who are not
afraid of the truth..

http://www.youtube.com/user/zerosum2.../4/IsrMzfhdmkU

I pray for the day of awakening.When we all say NO......

Thanks Much !!!! Love and Hugs to All
Manchild, I got so lost in that video I totally forgot what this thread was about until about 5 minutes in.
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 05:56 AM   #20
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

so many humans behaving badly these days in with regards to little or no respect for earth's beloved creatures ...

every time i read or hear and sometimes see this occuring ... my heart sinks ... these inhumane humans causing animals such pain ... be it for profit or for selfish pleasure ... i just can't comprehend what makes them tick ...
how they can not feel the pain they inflict on the ones that cannot defend theirselves ... and yet how others ... feel it so deeply ...
that gap ... i truly do not compute ... never have ...

soon ... enough will be enough ... things will change ... i feel they will ... all animals having a voice without having to speak ...

last year ... i had three different dreams about a very large border collie ...
in each dream ... i knew i was there waiting to speak to god ...
once was in the forest ... once in a campground and once on a farm ...
each time i waited and waited ... god never came but the collie did ...
it could speak ... telepathically ...
i conversed with it like a good friend ... dog informed me that god will be there momentarily ... in the interim ... we continued chatting ...
about life ... about what is and what has to change ...
what will change ...

in the midst of every dream i was in awe as to how knowledgable this dog was ... it's energy felt to be of such balance ... so peaceful and so wise ...
everything the collie spoke of resonated with me ...

the first two dreams i woke up ... still hadn't met up with god ...
the third one ... at the campground ... same border collie ... almost at the conclusion of that dream ... i figured it out ... it finally clicked ...

god ... WAS the collie ... i was speaking with him all along ...
i suddenly felt enormously humbled and blessed ... that it was so and in awe of how god decided to arrive as dog ...

i now feel the divine in every creature i come in contact with ... feel god ... through and through ...

we are one ... some of us humans just haven't realized this as yet ...

the dreams were profound ... but what was moreso ... was that after the third one ... when i realized the dog was god ... my friend called me up a few days later ... i hadn't mentioned these dreams to her ...

she said she had just adopted a middle aged dog ...
not just any dog ... she acquired a border collie ...
immediately ... i connected my dreams ...

i went over to my friend's house the next day ... as soon as i layed eyes on her new family member ... i could barely speak ...

this collie was one of the largest i had seen ... not just that ... her markings ... are EXACTLY ... the markings of the dog in my dreams ...

and she greeted me ... like we had known each other from a previous time ...
like we were good friends ...

and i felt her energy ... this was the same dog ...
this dog was god ...

animals are amazing ...
life is even more amazinger (is that a word)

i feel what you write burgundia ...
times will change ... for the better ...
for all ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote