Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-08-2010, 03:22 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Pole Shift? ... Planet X Due?

I often wonder about this one. it's not really discussed here as much as on other forums, so I was wondering what your thoughts were with regard to a coming Pole Shift as Nancy at Zeta states and Geryl to name but a few...

Well we have had them in the past...Why not? Many experts in the field are suggesting that it will be this year (2010)... Sept-December??

Anyway this makes interesting reading to say the least...

NEWS

Countdown Signs

"The "pole shift" will not take anyone by surprise, given the plethora of Undeniable Signs that something momentous is around the corner, such as increasing earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, intractable droughts and inexplicable downpours, and most telling of all, an increasing slowing of the Earth's rotation.

The globe above is not an optical illusion or trick of the eye.
This is not a mistake of positioning on the page.
This is the way I have seen the earth positioned after the Pole Shift

Nevertheless, the exact moment, day, or week to disrupt everyone's schedule and head for the hills or farm seems difficult to determine. Are there countdown signs that can be used as a guide? They are indeed.

The most dramatic sign will be a slowing rotation. Where at the present time, this rate is enough to cause an occasional fraction of a second, per year, of adjustment to the world clock, this will soon change.

This increasing slowdown will get diminishing press coverage, as clocks are quietly adjusted behind the scenes and the public allowed to believe their clocks must be running fast.

But there will be a point in time, a few days ahead of when rotation stops, when this will get blatantly obvious.

When one wakes up in the morning, finding it to be dark outside rather than a breaking dawn, yet the clocks in the house and the entire neighborhood confirm that it is indeed the morning hour - this is a countdown sign.

Rotation will completely stop in a day or so, with such a dawn followed by an evening where the Sun seems reluctant to set, setting hours later than usual, and then rotation stops completely."

All you need to know about a pole shift
http://www.greatdreams.com/poleshift.htm

viking

Last edited by viking; 01-27-2010 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Pole shift?? Due?
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:42 PM   #2
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Pole Shift? Due?

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ght=pole+shift

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ght=pole+shift

oh and this one .....just incase anyone wishes to have a look
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18878

lots of changes....cogs within cogs.....each is turning and each is connected, as above so below
m xxx

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:52 PM   #3
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

I have read about the pole shift for 24 years now. It seems to have "jump" started already...the great tsunami was the beginning of all kinds of shifts, physical, magnetic, emotional, you have it! I do remember that the Ojibway medicine woman who warned of this a long time ago, said that the atmosphere would have a greenish hue just prior to the greatest "shift." The animals would know, and move to higher ground. I would write out the name of the author, but if you google her, there are debunkers galore, and so we go 'round and 'round with this...Anyway, low lying coasts are not the place to be if the sky turns green. Have food growing, and a source of clean water, were the old woman's warnings. Of course, this scared the #### out of lots of folks at the time. However, on the other hand, we have had years to process this emotionally and prepare instead of panic. In fact, some deliberate communities have already formed, and failed, all in anticipation. My advice is to go where you feel the best, and prepare to serve others in a big way. It's not about where you are, it's who you are with, when the shift hits the fan.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:11 PM   #4
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Pole Shift? Due?

Mmmm according to the Guardian Alliance there will not be pole shift until 2230 at the earliest...they are quite accurate in my experience

Extract

Will Earth experience the “6th Mass Extinction” through the geomagnetic and geographical Pole Shift that the Illuminati-Elders intend to initiate in 2012 as part of their Master Plan Prime Objective?
NO, not in the 2012–2013 period — but due to their Dis-ease of Supreme Arrogance, the Illuminati-Elder Force still thinks so. Through continuing Guardian intervention, the geomagnetic Rapid Pole Shift and geographical Pole Shift “Crust Roll” that the Illuminati intend to initiate between October 2012 and February 2013, will not occur as the Illuminati-Elders plan. The Illuminati agenda requires Earth’s planetary Merkaba Fields to reach a specific acceleration of Metatronic spin-speed, in order to fully engage the Alpha-Omega/ Toral Rift 10,948 BC–Time Rip Alignment on the December 21, 2012 “alignment peak.” Through Guardian counterstrategies that are already in place, Earth’s Merkaba Fields will not achieve sufficient Metatronic spin-speed to progress into full “Metatronic-55” activation for full immersion into the Toral Rift Time Rip.

Without full engagement of the Alpha-Omega/ Toral Rift Alignment, Earth’s geomagnetic field, and thus geographical crust, will not engage the “Rapid Pole Shift and Crust Roll” that the Illuminati are expecting. Immersion into the Toral Rift Time Rip, the resultant “Rapid Pole Shift” of Earth and our Sun, and Death Star Transformation cannot be prevented, but these events will be postponed till the 2230–2976 AD period by “stalling the Death Star activation process” in 2012. However, the “Metatronic-55-point” of the December 21, 2012 Toral Rift Alignment peak — and the opening of the Solar Time-Torus Tunnel, Toral Rift Time Rip and fallen Halls of Amenti Star-Gate sets — cannot be prevented or postponed during the 2012 period; these aspects of the Illuminati Master Plan will unfold. All efforts will be made by the MCEO–Krystal River Guardians to buffer and postpone, for as long as possible, the consequences of these events which will occur in 2012.

Link to the whole article http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...summary_2.html

Unquote

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:19 PM   #5
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Morgy...getting back to those links that you posted...what do yoiu make of these then??

I wonder if all these strange weather anomolies have something to do with Planet X??? Causing a wobble??

[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/dzS*jo0EmQeFxQfOm8bsCL8D6q9ihiyI*9mWWyDAiSs_/20100108_1602_c2_1024.jpg[/IMG]

viking

Last edited by viking; 01-08-2010 at 08:34 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:26 PM   #6
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Hey Morgy...getting back to those links that you posted...what do yoiu make of these then??

[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/dzS*jo0EmQeFxQfOm8bsCL8D6q9ihiyI*9mWWyDAiSs_/20100108_1602_c2_1024.jpg[/IMG]

http://api.ning.com/files/D8Xc6zDDeV...sss4343543.jpg

I wonder if all these strange weather anomolies have something to do with Planet X??? Causing a wobble??

viking
hi there viking, im sure its all linked, but not the cause, things on all levels are changing and the shift of the pole is just one symptom, as is increase in tectonic movement and wild weather this is of course my interpretation of it. but it goes bigger than that.....galactic level and smaller cellular (as examples) but also in other realms on all levels

oh boy i hope that makes sence
m xxx

edit to add this

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat

Last edited by morguana; 01-08-2010 at 08:41 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:56 PM   #7
Spregovori

Viking I am not a man of science, I do not have extensive scientific background to make a definite statements...and also I will not pretend to understand the "abstract"

I will just use my amm peasant logic now...

Does it really matter if there will be a pole shift?

Do you think a boat will save you? Or a underground hole? Maybe hiding in a cave or a mine?

In case of a pole shift...the tsunami is not a problem, NWO is not a problem, ET is not a problem, food and water supplies are irrelevant....

In case of pole shift..all will be ok. Earth will be ok...it is not going anywhere - WE ARE

The seismic reactions would be off the scale. Those are the ones that you can be worried about...but... there is not much you can do but run and "scream like a little girl"

Imagine the mountain ranges like Himalaya rising and collapsing..and everything else (including us) with it... do you think some underground base, food supply and a boat will save anyone?

So my view on this stuff is - use your time to focus your "intent" on things that "matter" (still working on that one - what matters) Give your attention to things you can influence on and change or the things you desire to be...

Like George Carlin would say: most people cant even take proper care of their most basic needs and now they want to survive the pole shift? Get fakin real...
Old 01-08-2010, 09:21 PM   #8
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Spregovari, Neither am I a man of science, I just use my peasant logic and pass info that I think others might be interested in, and to awake perhaps a few people.

I can assure you my thoughts/attention to bring things to influence or change the things I desire to be are the uttermost in my mind...If you have read any of my posts you would realize this.

ps you left the 'g' out of fakin ... mmm perhaps you had another word in mind!!

I can assure you I am real.

viking
Old 01-08-2010, 09:36 PM   #9
Spregovori

I think there is no g in the pronunciation unless it is "unheard"

you can awake people to the pole shift...problem is ...is hard to put them back "asleep" after you do...

i do read your posts..I was commenting on this post here

cant comment on "real"...too abstract for me

as a child I used to have a series of 6 audio tapes (magnetic tape etc) the story was about viking named Vike. He was very smart, lived in a village with his tribe...his father was a chief... and they had many adventures... no pole shifts though

have fun
Old 01-09-2010, 02:47 AM   #10
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

If the Ice at the poles is melting and all this fresh non-salted water get mixed into ocean, it can probably create a shift in the axe rotation because of the weight spreading evenly across the ocean.

It might make the Earth to tilt of some degrees, but not to shift from pole-to-pole.

The effect of non-salted water into the ocean can also create disturbance into the natural sea current. One thing that Hubert Reeves have noticed is that the golf stream have slowed down. He said it even might reverse to flow to the north European cost to the southern African cost, which would create drastic climate change for Africa, Europe and Americas. It might explain the climate change we are noticing at this moment.

But no worry, there will be no pole shift with E.L.E.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 01-09-2010 at 02:51 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:26 PM   #11
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I predict there will be a pole shift sometime in the next 5 million years
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:42 PM   #12
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I predict there will be a pole shift sometime in the next 5 million years
swanny your crystal ball needs a clean lol
m x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 01-09-2010, 01:17 PM   #13
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

How do you make a pole shift?

No worry !!

When he gets to 5,000 rpm, in 2nd gear, he will do it himself.
Just like everyone else.

Sorry, it's 5 AM here, and I am waiting for the coffee to kick in.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:27 PM   #14
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
If the Ice at the poles is melting and all this fresh non-salted water get mixed into ocean, it can probably create a shift in the axe rotation because of the weight spreading evenly across the ocean.

It might make the Earth to tilt of some degrees, but not to shift from pole-to-pole.

The effect of non-salted water into the ocean can also create disturbance into the natural sea current. One thing that Hubert Reeves have noticed is that the golf stream have slowed down. He said it even might reverse to flow to the north European cost to the southern African cost, which would create drastic climate change for Africa, Europe and Americas. It might explain the climate change we are noticing at this moment.

But no worry, there will be no pole shift with E.L.E.

Namaste, Steven
Thanks Steven.... and thanks Swanny...next 5 million years...Morgy has a new name for you Crystal Balls!!

Question: Have we had a pole shift in the past??

If so Why? When? How?

What if, the Earth is wobbling, and the N. Pole pushed away daily into artic regions. This causes a swirling and mixing of air masses and cold artic air to be dragged to lower latitudes. Caused by a magnectic pull from somewhere??

Just wondered?

viking
Old 01-09-2010, 07:24 PM   #15
wfranzen
Avalon Senior Member

Viking,

Sorry, but I do not know how to insert quotes into a post. You asked: "What if, the Earth is wobbling, and the N. Pole pushed away daily into artic regions. This causes a swirling and mixing of air masses and cold artic air to be dragged to lower latitudes. Caused by a magnectic pull from somewhere??"

The video you also referred to in your post, that prompted this question/speculation, is thoroughly misleading in this regard either intentionally or out of ignorance. The so called north star, polaris, is not actually at the north celestial pole. It is about 3/4 of a degree away from it. Polaris is only called the north star by convention because it currently happens to be the closest bright star to the north celestial pole. There is NO daily wobble as the video purports to show. This wikipedia article may help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_Star

wfranzen
wfranzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:27 PM   #16
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfranzen View Post
Viking,

Sorry, but I do not know how to insert quotes into a post. You asked: "What if, the Earth is wobbling, and the N. Pole pushed away daily into artic regions. This causes a swirling and mixing of air masses and cold artic air to be dragged to lower latitudes. Caused by a magnectic pull from somewhere??"

The video you also referred to in your post, that prompted this question/speculation, is thoroughly misleading in this regard either intentionally or out of ignorance. The so called north star, polaris, is not actually at the north celestial pole. It is about 3/4 of a degree away from it. Polaris is only called the north star by convention because it currently happens to be the closest bright star to the north celestial pole. There is NO daily wobble as the video purports to show. This wikipedia article may help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_Star

wfranzen
Hi Frantzen

Thanks very much for yiur feedback. Much appreciated. You obviously know your stuff. This is not my forte however your post has prompted me to do some more research, which I love doing...

So in answer to your question at the moment I will call the ignorance card. I will research some more and get back to you. Many thanks for observancy.

viking
Old 01-11-2010, 01:22 PM   #17
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Frantzen... I have done a little reseach about this so called 'wobble' which has and does exist...

One thing I will say is that it is open to interpreation as why/how ... ect etc

Here are a few links...The sites are also quite interesting...have a good read...

The Chandler wobble was first discovered back in 1891 by Seth Carlo Chandler an American astronomer. The effect causes the Earth's poles to move in an irregular circle of 3 to 15 metres in diameter in an oscillation. The Earth's Wobble has a 7 year cycle which produces two extremes, a small spiraling wobble circle and a large spiraling wobble circle, about 3.5 years apart. The Earth was in October 2005 moving into the small spiraling circle (the MIN phase of the wobble), which should have slowly unfolded during 2006 and the first few months of 2007. (Each spiraling circle takes about 14 months). But suddenly at the beginning of November 2005, the track of the location of the spin axis veered at a very sharp right angle to its circling motion.

The track of the spin axis began to slow down and by about January 8, 2006, it ceased nearly all relative motion on the x and y coordinates which are used to define the daily changing location of the spin axis.
One interesting implication is the likely increase in tectonic activity which may follow during the next 20 years or so. The last major anomaly in the MIN phase of the X WAVE was during 1936, which induced a major phase shift and sharp change in direction of the drift of the pole. Following that anomaly, the frequency of 7.0 plus quakes nearly doubled from some 18 per year to over 30 per year. The year following the anomaly saw many major increases in volcanism. We are likely headed towards a similar 20 year season of increase in tectonic activity, beginning with a major increase in volcanism during 2006-08 and the occurrence of more 7.0 plus quakes, even as many three per month for many years afterwards. This activity, combined with the effects of Global Warming on the creation of Super Storms, are likely to keep the news channels quite busy.

This anomaly will be of significant interest to fans of Edgar Cayce, the famed sleeping prophet. He predicted during the mid 1930's that a new cycle of the shifting of the poles would begin in 2000/2001 and thereafter an increase in the "upheavals" in the Earth. Since this anomaly has appeared in a "cycle" of Chandler's Wobble which began in 2000, just after the completion of the MIN PHASE in 1999, we are now seeing Cayce's prediction fulfilled with remarkable fidelity.

http://www.polereversal.com/index.ph...id=31&Itemid=1

What I find also very interesting is NASA have suggested that we are due a Pole Shift in 2012!!! which has been documented as per link.

NASA Claims Polar Shift Due In 2012
"The magnetic poles exchange places at the peak of the sunspot cycle. In fact, it's a good indication that Solar Max is really here." The Sun's magnetic poles will remain as they are now, with the north magnetic pole pointing through the Sun's southern hemisphere, until the year 2012 when they will reverse again. This transition happens, as far as we know, at the peak of every 11-year sunspot cycle -- like clockwork. Earth’s magnetic field also flips, but with less regularity. Consecutive reversals are spaced 5 thousand years to 50 million years apart. The last reversal happened 740,000 years ago. Some researchers think our planet is overdue for another one, but nobody knows exactly when the next reversal might occur. ImageAlthough solar and terrestrial magnetic fields behave differently, they do have something in common: their shape.
http://www.polereversal.com/index.ph...id=22&Itemid=1

LONDON, England (Reuters) -- Wobbles or variations in the Earth's orbit and tilt are associated with extinctions of rodent and mammalian species, Dutch scientists said on Wednesday. They studied rodent fossil records in central Spain dating back 22Image million years and found that the rise and fall of mammal species was linked to changes in the Earth's behavior which caused cooling periods. "Extinctions in rodent species occur in pulses which are spaced by intervals controlled by astronomical variations and their effects on climate change," Dr Jan van Dam, of the Utrecht University in the Netherlands, said. The researchers found two cycles corresponding to the disappearance of rodent species. One lasts 2.4 million years and is linked to variations in the Earth's orbit. The other is a 1.2 million year cycle relating to shifts in the tilt on the Earth on its axis. The cycles are associated with lower temperatures, changes in precipitation, habitats, vegetation and food availability which are the main factors influencing the extinction peaks, the study published in the journal Nature said. "Rodents are very sensitive to seasonal changes because they have such a short lifespan," said Van Dam, adding that they represent one of the best mammal fossil records. At the moment, the Earth is at the beginning of a cycle but the planet's climate system has changed so much in the past 3 million years that it is difficult to predict what will happen in the future. "The environment is responsible to what happens to species," said Van Dam. "Biological factors are secondary, according to our results." Copyright 2006 Reuters. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

http://www.polereversal.com/index.ph...id=39&Itemid=1

Further reading...
http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&q=ear...8b2be80cf6bcd7

What do I think?...perhaps we are on a different time line...

viking
Old 01-12-2010, 06:12 AM   #18
wfranzen
Avalon Senior Member

Viking,

I originally had a much longer reponse also dicussing types of pole shifts, about which there seems to be some confusion, but lost it when I was forced to log in again. Unfortunately, I do not have time to reproduce it. The following is the short version.

I knew about the Chandler wobble. It is MINISCULE. Consider what you have said about it yourself.

The video refers to a DAILY wobble (not a 7-year one). It illustrates this using a photograph that appears to show the rotation of the stars (including Polaris) about the north celestial pole during some part of the night. The creator of the video seems to make the assumption that the direction of Polaris and the north celestial pole should coincide (they don't). Then because they don't coincide, and because Polaris rotates about the north celestial pole (it is about 3/4 of a degree away) instead of maintaining a fixed position, the video creator then claims this is evidence that the Earth is wobbling (might I say very dramatically) on a DAILY basis (poppycock).

You refer to an article with the title "NASA Claims Polar Shift Due In 2012". This article discusses both magnetic reversals on the sun, and magnetic reversals on the Earth. The 11 and 22 year sunspot cycles are well known. The name of the article is misleading, especially given the nature of the other content on the site.

1) If you can trust the article at all, someone at NASA is saying a new SOLAR cycle has begun at a certain point in time (fair enough, some person at NASA likely made some such statement).
2) The EXPECTATION given previous SOLAR cycles has been/is? that the next solar maximum would be in 2012 or 2013.
3) The article also discusses magnetic reversals of the Earth. However, NASA is in no way, shape, or form predicting that a magnetic (or other type of) pole reversal will occur on Earth in 2012.
4) The article twists the fact that someone at NASA announced the beginning of the SOLAR cycle, and the likely true statement that the solar maximum will occur in 2012 or 2013 into "NASA Claims Polar Shift Due In 2012". Not only is this misleading, it is not even technically true since in common usage magnetic reversals are said to occur at the minimums and not the maximums.
4) Someone either not understanding or not taking the time to understand the article might think based on the title that there would be a pole reversal on EARTH in 2012.

Also, yes, earthquake activity increased dramatically over the last few years. I don't know why.

Wolfgang / wfranzen
wfranzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 07:50 AM   #19
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks Steven.... and thanks Swanny...next 5 million years...Morgy has a new name for you Crystal Balls!!

Question: Have we had a pole shift in the past??

If so Why? When? How?

What if, the Earth is wobbling, and the N. Pole pushed away daily into artic regions. This causes a swirling and mixing of air masses and cold artic air to be dragged to lower latitudes. Caused by a magnectic pull from somewhere??

Just wondered?

viking

That crop formation looks like a giant jelly fish. Pretty neat.

Winter Wolf
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:26 AM   #20
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Wolfgang thanks for your expertise on this topic. It is great that we have someone who is tuned into this area.Your points have been taken into account.

As you seem to know what you are talking about in this area perhaps you can advise.

In your opinion have we had a pole shift on the past?
Is so what is the cause?
Also what frequency have we had these shifts?

I hope you don't mind me asking these questions but you seem very well versed with the subject.

viking
Old 01-12-2010, 09:30 PM   #21
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Viking,

Is so what is the cause?

I am by no means an expert on this subject but have been following it for a few years. I have put in a link below that may help your research.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Hapgood

El
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:14 PM   #22
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Wolfgang thanks for your expertise on this topic. It is great that we have someone who is tuned into this area.Your points have been taken into account.

As you seem to know what you are talking about in this area perhaps you can advise.

Is so what is the cause?

I hope you don't mind me asking these questions but you seem very well versed with the subject.

viking
Hey 5thelement and Wolfgang thanks for the info...however I wouldn't pay too much attention to Wikipedia as a source geniune information...

"Wikipedia is a site where the information can be edited by its members.

Most of the information is accurate, I assume. But given the oppurtunity to modify any and everything, I don't find it credible."

Also check this out...
Trust cannot be guaranteed and hence, at best, Wikipedia comes with a few blemishes. George W. Bush's biography was so frequently changed-often to include name calling and "personalised opinions" on his policies -that his and a small number of other entries had to be locked and thus only authorised users were allowed to edit them. Innocent enough; perhaps even funny.

But a more suspicious case occurred in late 2005 when, for four months, Wikipedia included an anonymously written article linking former journalist John Seigenthaler to the assassinations of John F. Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy. His Wikipedia entry stated: "For a brief time, he was thought to have been directly involved in the Kennedy assassinations of both John and his brother Bobby. Nothing was ever proven." And: "John Seigenthaler moved to the Soviet Union in 1971, and returned to the United States in 1984. He started one of the country's largest public relations firms shortly thereafter." None of this was true, or even alleged, outside of WikiWorld. Seigenthaler thought that at the age of 78 he was beyond surprise or hurt, but he had obviously not counted on Wikipedia.

anyway have a good read...
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/wikip...s20jan08.shtml

viking
Old 01-13-2010, 12:35 PM   #23
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Viking,
Peace and maybe .

Soon find out tommorrow ?

Cheers
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:56 PM   #24
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Swift(ooops)... whats up tomorrow then?

Anyway I was just reading this...it was written in 2007!!! Weird!!!

"I was just wondering if some of guys have ever heard about the connection between the pole shift theory and the arrival of planet x (nibiru)? just recently i came across several german forums which are related to this exact topic. they believe that by 2009 planet x (nibiru) will finally reveal itself to us ( our naked eye ) and that its appearance will cause an enourmous catacylsm by 2011/12 because of the planets own magnetic influence and mass ( :e Jupiter ). i am definitely aware of the fact that no-one was able so far to prove the existence of planet x and that this topic is not much liked by "conspirative internet communities" ....

Anyway what's this...just on time!!!

http://api.ning.com/files/z9ndSd63k9...29_c2_1024.jpg

Has anyone checked SOHO lately...??

My advise would be to do a little research...

viking

Last edited by viking; 01-13-2010 at 01:09 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:08 PM   #25
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Viking,
Yes intersting photo winged object ?

Cheers
SWift
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote