Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-11-2008, 01:40 AM   #1
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member

Default David Wilcock's Recent Interview

I would like to hear every ones opinion and thoughts on David Wilcock's recent interview with Project Camelot. If you missed it here is the link http://projectcamelot.org/david_wilcock_9_sept_2008.mp3 listen in and tell me what you guys think. Thx.

~Dreamer~
Streetsdreamer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:55 AM   #2
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Wilcock's Recent Interview

i was so happy to hear this interview. i really appreciated the history lesson which would take days, or perhaps weeks, to figure out by yourself. also, i feel much more comfortable knowing about the information the russians now have, knowing that soon the sheeple will finally have to acknowledge this information and stop calling us crazy or stupid. perhaps they will finally open up their minds and start asking questions instead of automatically laughing and ridiculing. this interview is great news. these secret organizations are falling apart and it can't be ignored by the masses much longer. the anticipation is killing me!
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:02 AM   #3
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
i was so happy to hear this interview. i really appreciated the history lesson which would take days, or perhaps weeks, to figure out by yourself. also, i feel much more comfortable knowing about the information the russians now have, knowing that soon the sheeple will finally have to acknowledge this information and stop calling us crazy or stupid. perhaps they will finally open up their minds and start asking questions instead of automatically laughing and ridiculing. this interview is great news. these secret organizations are falling apart and it can't be ignored by the masses much longer. the anticipation is killing me!
Yes your right Russia hopefully will soon disclose some hidden secrets about whats truly going on behind the scenes. My concern is with the mainstream media here in the US, they are bound to screw and twist it to make it seem as if Russia is bull crap. I almost never believe the media's story but still watch the news to see what the angle is. Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer as they say....Thx for your input by the way.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:44 AM   #4
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

maybe this should be merged with the david wilcock thread for space sake?
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:04 AM   #5
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Mr. Wilcock does state so much false assumptions.

I think he does that not with bad intentions, but he states so much false assumptions.

And I could get crazy about this interview.

P.S. But the David-Rockefeller-Joke was great Bill

Last edited by King Lear; 09-12-2008 at 01:33 AM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:22 AM   #6
WayBehind
Avalon Senior Member

Great interview from David as always. However, he did gloss over two topics I really wanted to hear about:

1) October 7th and the possible financial crash
2) The free energy crop circle next to the windmills

He mentioned something about interlocking gears and the crop circle representing humanity getting off of oil. So is this going to happen soon? Is there going to be some huge disclosure regarding free energy?
WayBehind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:46 AM   #7
JoMo
Avalon Senior Member

This recent interview was incredible. Thanks Bill and Kerry. I appreciate you and more do others. Thanks for your hard work and dedication.
JoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:46 AM   #8
llogun
Avalon Senior Member

I like david wilcock because he always puts thing in a poitive light. It would be nice if what he says came true
llogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:49 AM   #9
Stephen

As I pretty much stated in the 'other' David Wilcock thread is that it is nice to see a Spiritual side of life for a change.

David Wilcock 'Gets It' on that score.....
Old 09-11-2008, 06:28 PM   #10
SynchrOMicity
Avalon Senior Member

Location: S.KY Foothills of the smokey's on a big lake,110 miles from any major city in a vortex

I think David has many good ideas, and is very positive. But he does not have all the answers. He is doing a great job! But go to his site -
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...tpage&Itemid=1

go to site map look up the channeling two recovering christians, a couple of weeks ago, in it RA says all bible prophecies will come true??? Will they or not? Did David hear that? Personally I also believe we have passed a point that many have become alot more aware, but many sleeping will get a jackslap awakening! Gracefull GRADUATION???????

There are so many people with the blinders on, will we have intervetion, can we wake up the masses without mind blowing change??? Just a couple of things to check out. Peace
SynchrOMicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:38 PM   #11
SunRa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetsdreamer13 View Post
I would like to hear every ones opinion and thoughts on David Wilcock's recent interview with Project Camelot. If you missed it here is the link http://projectcamelot.org/david_wilcock_9_sept_2008.mp3 listen in and tell me what you guys think. Thx.

~Dreamer~
well now...
i would not say that this topic is OFF TOPIC at all!

there is a david wilcock thread in the project avalon general discussion section where bill promo'd this new interview and there is much discussion on it already within that thread...

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=521

i am toying with the idea of moving this thread over to the project camelot section as this subject matter is most definately, as i have already stated, not off topic... don't want to move it over without the thread author knowing and wondering why his thread mysteriously vanished though

as for my opinion on the interview...
it was excellent
of course, one would need to sit down, one on one, for at least five hours with the man to get at what any individual might personally desire to cover...
knowledgeable and articulate speaker...
is adept at acknowledging personal opinion, conclusion and conjecture or speculation...

Last edited by SunRa; 09-11-2008 at 06:40 PM.
SunRa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:39 PM   #12
Streetsdreamer13
Avalon Senior Member

To make everyone aware im going to merge this thread with the original David Wilcock thread.
Old 09-12-2008, 12:03 PM   #13
jopublic
Avalon Senior Member

David Wilcock's interview disappointed me in several ways; firstly the references to the fact he watches CNN and Fux news, hmmm.
Secondly the constant reminders about his own personal life cycle periods and his dreams that are not of any real relevance to anyone except to him.
Thirdly and perhaps most annoyingly I was expecting some talk of the long awaited Convergence the movie, it was teasingly hinted at right at the end of the audio but was not expanded upon, (the audio ends).
Also it would have been nice to learn of his thoughts concerning the LHC experiments at CERN and how they might tie-in with looking glass/jumprooms/other dimensional travel etc.
I was confused at his definitions of visiting/resident aliens especially after Kerry challenged him about that aswell.
All in all not much to shout about concerning the crop circles either with respect to his numerology calculations for the 16th august. (maybe four windmills mean a cat 4 hurricane/Tsunami somewhere?)
If he is correct and the Russians do indeed have posession of top secret U.S. plans etc, it does somehow beg the question 'they weren't left on purpose as a diversionary tactic?' or 'how would the russians (a) declare such plans convincingly, and (b) who will believe them (Russians) and have the power to act upon them,(plans) with any measurable outcome?
Maybe Ben Fulford's boys could get involved...
I find the Rothschild/Rockerfeller split a little implausable too...
I did find David's (Wilcock) earlier interviews on Project Camelot extremely insightful, well presented and educational. I'm frustrated that he has not thus far, (considering his extensive knowledge concerning the pineal gland and DNA manipulation), offered any possible solutions to these phenomena, i.e. if DNA is able to be manipulated by external and internal forces, why isn't there a procedure to reboot it or indeed repair it to it's original and intended manifestation. Is this what 2012 convergence is really about?
In any case I do still consider David Wilcock to be an incredible human being and I admire his knowledge and passion, a lot of questions still remain though.
I sincerely hope that he continues unhindered in his quest for more of the answers and can share his findings with the rest of us as always.
jopublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:35 PM   #14
jopublic
Avalon Senior Member

PS: On a lighter note, does anyone else think that David Wilcock on the phone sounds like Kermit the frog ?

"PIGS (with lipstick) IN SPACE!"

Last edited by jopublic; 09-12-2008 at 12:53 PM.
jopublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:01 PM   #15
galaxygirl
Avalon Senior Member

JoPublic In an email I received from David, he says the script for Convergence is finally done, fincancing came thru, now they are going thru the list for the acting talent.
galaxygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:04 PM   #16
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

I have a problem with the interpretations of David about the current events.

My favourite whistleblower, Dr. Bill Deagle, says exactly the oposite David says about almost all of the topics.

In who I believe?

Dr. Deagle says Russia are confabulated because their top leaders are luciferians to, to make cold war 2, the revenge. Says The contactees are really talking with decieving non-pisitive spiritual beings (daemons) including ascended masters like RAtta, snt germain and all others, because a law who not allow the contact with terrestials, says Obama is an idiot. etc. etc.

???????

Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:03 PM   #17
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Its interesting how insiders and analysants of so much good information come to vastly different conclusions, but look. Each person is on a different soul journey and what we DO with the information depends so much on how we HEAR it.

If one's perspective is primarily separation and conflict based, then they will interpret this info in that way. If one is more aligned with oneness on the soul level, in their evolution at this point, then they will have access to that level of interpretation.

Remember, David is connecting with spiritual guidance, in my opinion. Dr. Deagle, while very provacative to me in one way, also sounds fundamentalist Christian in the tone of his analysis. The fundamental perspective is still a separation based spirituality.

Ultimately, the new paradigm emerging states that we OURSELVES are creating our OWN reality from what we choose to believe-notice the word CHOOSE. We have free will how we wish to frame these events.

What spirit tells me is that each person is wherever they are on their own spiritual awakening journey, and therefore can only hear, see, and process what they have access to at that level. And so, is it true that there are evil forces in control of the world who are intent on destroying it? or is it true that there are spiritual forces of ascension that will vibrate that negativity out of existence? yes. or no. In other words-wherever EACH soul's perspective lies determines ultimately what that soul will manifest into its experience.

So, the question then becomes to me, how can I increase my spiritual awareness/vibration/understanding as quickly as possible to join the Earth as she ascends into 4th and 5th density, from this 3rd dimension of fear and separation? It seems that I have some work to do, beginning with self accountability for my perceptions and projections, yes?

BLESSINGS LOVE PEACE ON EARTH!!
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:39 PM   #18
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

We first ran across David Wilcox with the initial Project Camelot interviews which were excellent. His website is also excellent. Because of the initial positive experiences with him we decided to go to a conference in Kona here on Big Island and paid for a dinner presentation and a follow-up presentation several days later. We were very disappointed and wished we had not spent our money. Both of the presentations had different titles but were basically identical.

In his last presentation he went way off topic for quite awhile. It was interesting but not what we paid for to listen to and was information I was already familiar with.

Paola Harris and I spoke about David's behavior and she too was disappointed saying she didn't think 'he walked his talk' as he didn't support any of the other presenters by attending any of the other presentations; and disappeared the whole time he was there except for his presentations. He was rude to some of the attendees who were so upset they up and left the conference. He also grabbed his genitals during his presentation which I found very crude particularly since my 12 year old daughter was in the vicinity.

In this telephone interview (if it could be called that) he tends to wander all over the place. Perhaps shorter interviews with David would be more productive. Right now listening to him his info is a bit repetitive and boring.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:18 AM   #19
nightwind

While I have to admit that I didn't listen through the hole interview, what I heard was quite interesting.

I do have to disagree with him when he mentioned "papercilp" Nazi engineers got advanced technology upon arrival to the States. He hasn't looked into the Vril and Thule societies and their propulsion methods that they created in Germany in Peenemunde, Nordhausen, and Sudetan mountains that lead to the development of human made flying discs.

Here is a well made docmentry film about Nazi UFOs for those interested:

http://video.google.com/googleplayer...&hl=en&fs=true

Take care all,
nightwind
Old 09-13-2008, 04:11 AM   #20
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Hi to all on this thread,
I think David is a good human being and is well intended, intelligent, widely read and doing his best to educate and illuminate...

However I feel he is vague where he needs to be razor sharp in the details of this interview.

He gives cloudy understandings where we need clear and precise details.

He is way to excitable and I believe naively positive on some big subjects and agendas.

For example, how does he know the Russians have this info now and on what basis does he think they will reveal it?

If there is a follow up Bill and Keery need to tie him down in the chair and ask him specific questions and when he does what appears to be becoming his usual 'fly around the room - whilst veering wildly off topic/course', they need to reign him back in.

David, if your reading this buddy...TOO MANY LOOSE ENDS!
Please CALM DOWN and give us THE HARD FACTS, show us the TRUTH and PROOF of your info/intel and what you know.

One more point, having heard a number of David's interviews now, someone needs to tell him STOP REPEATEDLY QUOTING YOUR WEBSITE, or your cruises, tours, films, books or anything else...

Yes we respect what you do, but ONCE with the personal info at the beggining and even better once at the end of the interview, because your just starting to sound like a hard sell desperate for money kinda person and it ain't doing your cred no good!

Bill and Kerry, please ask David to stop doing this, give his website for him when you introduce him and let him say it himself at the end, then leave the rest of the interview/discussion for the REAL INFO!

Peace and Love to all, including David...

P.W. x
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 06:50 AM   #21
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Flooding of threads me don't likes, young Padawan.

This post me sees for the 3rd time now.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:02 AM   #22
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

For a link between crop circles and free energy, go to www.cropcircleship.com.
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 07:20 AM   #23
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

King Lear is right guys, you should stay on topic with a thread.

The very long 'Spaceship Channeling' above should be posted elsewhere, this is specifically about David W's latest interview.

There are already threads for this subject, ie: The Oct appearance of ET's Motherships etc.

Lets try to keep this forum clean and on target people!

P.W.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:26 AM   #24
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

WOW...That was quick, by the time I had posted my observations of that mega channeling...low and behold t'was gone m'lord!

Guess ol' King Lear musta reported it to the site Po Po's?

Good site stewardship anyways guy's.

What do other people think about David W's vagueries?

P.W. over and out
Old 09-13-2008, 07:39 AM   #25
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR View Post
King Lear is right guys, you should stay on topic with a thread.
No, Yoda was right

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR View Post
WOW...That was quick, by the time I had posted my observations of that mega channeling...low and behold t'was gone m'lord!

Guess ol' King Lear musta reported it to the site Po Po's?
No, I haven't.
We just have good and attentive Forum Gods.