Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 05:34 AM   #1
paul1980
Avalon Senior Member

Question Ever had the feeling everything is not the way it should be?

Hi,

I am just trying to make sense of my own life here, so i would like to view your opinions and experiences on this.
So feel free to respond / react, i can only learn from this.

Does anyone of you ever had the feeling they did not belong on earth?
Does anyone of you ever had the feeling something is very very wrong?
Does anyone of you keeps longing for a place that you know can be, but never in physical form experienced since birth?
Does anyone of you keeps running into problems with the majority of human kind for seeing the world as it could be, and then trying to talk about it?
Does anyone of you feels sick and tired (and sick as in want to throw up) with this political systems, lies, propaganda, wars, money, hatred, closed mindedness.

Just it is that i have a list going on for a while more, but the point is, how does one deal with all the emotions coming out of these feelings, emotional imbalance can be so great and the rage or sadness coming from it are very intens, psychiatricks do not offer help on this field since it is not a sickness being different, these are what i call personal battles, but they are sooooooo hard to fight, being pressed down from childhood till now, forced into a world that you know is not right, trying to tell your parents, and being ignored or becoming black sheeps. constantly mocked, avoided, people seem afraid.
Do you know how things work by only touching it? (i mean how to operate it, not how to build it)
Can you feel what others are feeling, sometimes, or all the time?

Many times dissapointed when thinking to have found the same sort of people, only to see that actually they do not belong also, but are still sheep of their own group.
And because of all that there is no more way to behave in a normal way, always thinking about the several consequences one actions makes, all those outcomes, all those adaptations to try to make others happy.

The world i/we live in is not as it should be, and people are not people anylonger, they have become groups of mindless beasts doing alot to get a reward or a pat on the back, however in one on one contact i find people to be sometimes able to become loose again even when it is just a short time and then returning to what they call "reality".

My excuses for the improper usage and knowledge of the language used.
And my excuses for a somewhat negative approach, it is not my intend.
I feel we are all equals dispite of what we have done or will do, in the end, we are all but the same.

(oh, mods, if this topic is in the wrong place, feel free to move it or delete it, i would apreciate a pm on the how and why)

first topicstart here so just want to see the outcome of reactions.
paul1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:10 AM   #2
Racsouran
Banned

Default Re: Ever had the feeling everything is not the way it should be?

your opinion seems common one here. i know what you are talking about.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:17 AM   #3
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ever had the feeling everything is not the way it should be?

Hello Paul, it's good to hear from you.

I can relate to these heavy feelings you're having.
I too feel that thus far, in life, I have been on a solo mission, never quite finding a social niche that would accept me or that I could accept.
I love my friends and family, but I cannot spark their interests in these immensely important subjects. At first their disinterest made me want to "dissapear myself" and become a recluse of sorts, but it hasn't come to that yet. Mostly, I have stopped trying to change minds, but I still engage them in normal subject matter. I exist now in two worlds kind of. One where perception is reality, and one where reality is hidden.

For awhile this intellectual isolation worried me. Maybe I am wrong I thought, maybe everything is the way it seems. But this is more than an idea, it's a feeling and it is unshakeable.

Have you ever read "The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy"?

"You know," said Arthur thoughtfully, "all this explains a lot of things. All through my life I've had this strange unaccountable feeling that something was going on in the world, something big, even sinister, and no one would tell me what it was."

"No," said the old man, "that's just perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the Universe has that."

There is a reason we all have this feeling, and there there is a reason that society does so much to dissuade that feeling.

You are not alone brother.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote