Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:56 PM   #1
MANCHILD
Avalon Senior Member

Default Why Haiti and Why Now !!!!

I found this video to be a very good reason If Haarp was used,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_zDiYSJwVM

What is Russia up to ..

Thanks Much !
MANCHILD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:44 AM   #2
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why Haiti and Why Now !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANCHILD View Post
I found this video to be a very good reason If Haarp was used,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_zDiYSJwVM

What is Russia up to ..

Thanks Much !

According to channeled information it was the USA that did it .
Note also how the US Navy was ready to intervene a very short notice in case of major catastrophic event .
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/inde...3887#msg133887

it was a show of force to intimidate other recalcitrant countries .

Last edited by enemyofNWO; 02-20-2010 at 09:48 AM.
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 07:00 AM   #3
MANCHILD
Avalon Senior Member

I thought I would share this with you ,as why Hiati and why now

Enjoy !!!!http://www.youtube.com/user/EndTimes.../0/EPEN3etDu4Y

Hugs and Love to All
MANCHILD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:04 AM   #4
BraveHeart
Unsubscribed

I honesty shake my head at all these ignorent people with no knowledge in earthquakes always pointing fingers at Haarp or CERN whenever a quake hits.

The poweres that be must be soiling them selves everytime some clown mentions the word Haarp.

Unbelievable!

Blaming others, pointing fingers and conecting imaginary dots is how they expect us to play the game, well done people Hook Line & Sinker yet again ! ( welcome to the world of victim consciousness)

Time to take responsability and move away from ignorence and predictability, time to grow up!

Last edited by BraveHeart; 03-12-2010 at 10:21 AM.
BraveHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:16 AM   #5
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveHeart View Post
I honesty shake my head at all these ignorent people with no knowledge in earthquakes always pointing fingers at Haarp or CERN whenever a quake hits.

The poweres that be must be soiling them selves everytime some clown mentions the word Haarp.

Unbelievable!

Blaming others, pointing fingers and conecting imaginary dots is how they expect us to they play game, well done people Hook Line & Sinker yet again ! ( welcome to the world of victim consciousness)

Time to take responsability and move away from ignorence and predictability, time to grow up!
I dont even believe in the powers that be, having power over me..
I of myself am the power in my life.
Chris
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:23 AM   #6
BraveHeart
Unsubscribed

Why are all the smart people in scotland ??
Finally someone with some wisdom !! Blessings Greybeard
Old 03-12-2010, 10:41 AM   #7
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Braveheart/Greybeard

I can hear where you are coming from...the problem is not enough people are waking uo soon enough...

What really *****s me of big time is when I see so called awakened folks mouthing off about this that and tuther and complaining of people dishing out bad or negative news and doing sweet FA about it.

I try my damdest in waking people up to the extent that I get ridiculed and laughed at...really I do!!!

ARE YOU DOING YOUR BIT ?????????????

We have all sorts of ways in waking people up, for example facebook/My space and all the other forums where people are not privey to this sort of information...

And what do they do?? Well from what I can see they just come here absord information go back to facebook and play silly games like be-jeweled or 'come play on my farm' or 'visit my restaurant'...what the bloody hell is going on...!!! WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR???? To absorb info and keep it to yourself....shame on you!!!!

I keep saying start doing what you are all supposed to do NOW!!!

Other wise seriously the SWHTF big time...we might be too late...but give it a bloody go...

viking

Last edited by viking; 03-12-2010 at 10:45 AM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:01 AM   #8
BraveHeart
Unsubscribed

We live in a society where we are conditioned to occupy our minds 24 7, TV ,Internet, Mobile Phones, Work, bla bla bla ...... Everything is designed to keep us busy and dumbed down to prevent us from working out what's really going on, so many love and light workers stuck in conspiracy pages caught on page 3 of a million page movie we are currently in,( TIME TO BE IN NOW PEOPLE) so many people waiting for disclosure, so many people sitting around waiting for someone or something to save them ( BLAME THEM THEY DID IT mentality) .......... New age movements popping up soul catching with loveydubby fake resonating BS with first class tickets to the dark side.

Society as we know it is broken, shattered, due to the ignorant, young souls who are destined to be slaves for another few thousand life times on prison planet 107..... Who are only too happy to give away their power by falling into victim consciousness and blame and helplessness.

Its sad to see but we not here to save them, we here to know the game, and just by knowing the game we help others, we don't been to"tell" others, we just need to be and that will be enough.

Blessings
Old 03-12-2010, 11:12 AM   #9
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Well said ... and they have done a bloody good job as well!!!!

I might add that we are also here to pass on what we learn so to awaken others!!

Just by knowing, is not going to save us one iota...our conciousness needs to pick up big time...

viking
Old 03-12-2010, 12:07 PM   #10
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveHeart View Post
We live in a society where we are conditioned to occupy our minds 24 7, TV ,Internet, Mobile Phones, Work, bla bla bla ...... Everything is designed to keep us busy and dumbed down to prevent us from working out what's really going on, so many love and light workers stuck in conspiracy pages caught on page 3 of a million page movie we are currently in,( TIME TO BE IN NOW PEOPLE) so many people waiting for disclosure, so many people sitting around waiting for someone or something to save them ( BLAME THEM THEY DID IT mentality) .......... New age movements popping up soul catching with loveydubby fake resonating BS with first class tickets to the dark side.

Society as we know it is broken, shattered, due to the ignorant, young souls who are destined to be slaves for another few thousand life times on prison planet 107..... Who are only too happy to give away their power by falling into victim consciousness and blame and helplessness.

Its sad to see but we not here to save them, we here to know the game, and just by knowing the game we help others, we don't been to"tell" others, we just need to be and that will be enough.

Blessings
Yes. I went through a period of wanting to sve the world.
Then I read Ramana saying that "The world you are trying to save doesnt even exist" thats a hard one to get the head around
My take is that my perception of what is happening is flawed.
I was putting 2 and 2 together to make what ever number I wanted to come up with.
Yes there are earth quakes etc. They happened on Earth long before we were here.
Its not a personal event though it may affect you personally.

Its down to cycles. what happens with the sun affects all the planets in the solar system.
We are in a particular cycle at the moment. That is fact the rest is assumption.
Assuming makes an ass out of u and me. Ass-u-me.

The mind too is very powerful. If you believe there is an enemy out there, guess what!!!! An enemy will appear and keep appearing till you get it. There is no enemy out there.
My beliefs are flawed too, so I have respect for others.

Chris
Old 03-12-2010, 12:09 PM   #11
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Ps Brave Heart was Scottish, but had to be played by an Aussie, lots of smart people there.

Ch
Old 03-12-2010, 01:22 PM   #12
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANCHILD View Post
I thought I would share this with you ,as why Hiati and why now

Enjoy !!!!http://www.youtube.com/user/EndTimes.../0/EPEN3etDu4Y

Hugs and Love to All
(Moderated)

Sorry SteveX but I didn't find the connection between Haiti and the Dali Lama throwing a snowball?!?

Last edited by Steve_A; 03-12-2010 at 01:33 PM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 01:49 PM   #13
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
(Moderated)

Sorry SteveX but I didn't find the connection between Haiti and the Dali Lama throwing a snowball?!?

It was to infer the juxtaposition of the quoted vid link and a comment from the Dali Lama to the question. It could have caused mild offence so best leave it deleted.

SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:05 PM   #14
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Yes there are earth quakes etc. They happened on Earth long before we were here.
Its not a personal event though it may affect you personally.

Its down to cycles. what happens with the sun affects all the planets in the solar system.
We are in a particular cycle at the moment. That is fact the rest is assumption.

Chris
Yep... what goes round comes round!!!

viking