Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-10-2010, 05:27 AM   #76
MANCHILD
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reptilians and Mind Control

Majorion,I respect what your saying based on how evil humans can be.

But I dont understand how you would know about reptilians being good
or evil. I am speaking from my 50 years of life and no for a fact that a
reptilian will kill you in a blink if you cross one,They dont have warm
blood like us,They would not think twice about what they did either.

I ask my Spirit what would make someone defend a reptilian.

And this was the answer,I was asked what I watched growing up on tv

I said andy giffith and opie ,A father knows best Lassie,startrek,lost in space

And than I asked my 27 year old and he said Barney and friends

Stop and shock brain washing....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZZivl5iKCo

Now we can see the big picture..Hollywoods Brain washing and does it work

Please let me know your thoughts and honest answer..

Thanks Much !!1 Hugs and Love to all
MANCHILD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:11 PM   #77
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANCHILD View Post
But I dont understand how you would know about reptilians being good or evil.
Hi MANCHILD,

For me, its not a matter of good or evil, its the 'reptilian' matter that is at the crux of my post, like I was saying, first thing I said in fact, was that I believe 'aliens' exist, but the term 'reptilian' denotes very specific attributes, it implies something of a very different nature.

I believe you're telling the truth as you see it, I would never know for certain if you or anyone had actual reptilian contact/abduction experiences or not, its pretty much futile if I tried to deny it, but what I am offering is a different perspective, one that encourages the mind to leave the reptilian-thoughts-out.

I agree with you about Hollywood brain washing, you even posted Barnie. But I'll tell you what, yeah, its pretty sick stuff the children have been watching, but it has nothing to do with reptilians or any kind of alien agenda. Anybody who does the research will find that the Masons and Zionists are the ones who control Hollywood, its really a human effort to dull the masses, mainly through MSM, and Hollywood comes right after, but how does this have anything to do with reptilians is my question.

Would it surprise you to know that I'm actually a big fan of David Icke and his works? - so no, I'm definitely not 'defending' reptilians, I am only denying to recognize their existence and any alleged influence over the corrupt individuals and most powerful figures of the world. My exact sentiment is just that, humans are to blame for everything they've done and constantly do, without attributing or associating that corruption and the countless criminal acts with some alien agenda.

Nobody has to agree with my opinion, though all I ask you is to consider what I have to say, thats all.

Peace
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:43 PM   #78
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Majorion...are you OK with a completely Sovereign Humanity in this Solar System? Are you OK with Self-Rule? Are you suggesting that there are no perfectly reptilian possessed politicians and clergy? Are you certain that the United Nations and the City-States do not take orders from Malevolent Non-Human Beings...including Draconian Reptilians? Do you have issues with my United States of the Solar System concept? http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 I do think that the Human Race is highly irresponsible...and that Reptilians cannot be blamed for most of this...but that doesn't get them off of my fecal-list.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-10-2010 at 03:49 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:59 PM   #79
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Are you suggesting that there are no perfectly reptilian possessed politicians and clergy? Are you certain that the United Nations and the City-States do not take orders from Malevolent Non-Human Beings
Thats the thing, we can't be certain of anything. I certainly am 'not' certain in any 'absolute' way, no. Ortho you know how much I adore your threads and your posts are wonderfully composed and passionate, but mate it concerns me when these topics are discussed as facts, they are in the realm of speculation, and while I'm sure that much of the things discussed here are true, I'm also sure that some of it is pure speculation.

Notice I don't say anything to Manchild like: "your reptilian experiences didn't happen" -- why? well, I have an opinion, but I can't know for certain or imply that someone is dishonest. Just remember that when we're discussing things this deep, it is far beyond the realm of certainty. I have no issues with any of your concepts Ortho, I disagree with some things, I point em' out, but that's it. Perhaps I should learn to say thank you more often because these are great threads and I really enjoy them, I don't know why I always come off like a jerk.

So, thank you
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:20 AM   #80
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Majorion. You are correct that most of this is in the realm of speculation. I know very little for certain...and try to deal in possibilities and probabilities...fully realizing the limitations of doing so. My insecurity and discomfort level makes me into sort of a jerk.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote