Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-24-2009, 11:04 PM   #51
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reptilians and Mind Control

Steve, you are exactly where I was one year ago in your paradigm. There is a fundamental difference between your viewpoint on these matters and the viewpoint of Myplanet2 and I. I do not want to speak for Myplanet2, however I would be willing to bet that he also was in an almost identical paradigm to yours a short time ago.

So what is the fundamental difference? Is it that we have absorbed new age warm fuzzy philosophy? Or is it that we decided to take a leap of faith and test to see what would happen if we changed and tested out the alternate strategy? In my case it was that I decided to try out a different consciousness when it comes to these things.

What happened afterwards was more than just the lack of evil bombarding my life. My vibrational frequency began to ramp up to much higher levels than I ever thought possible. Why did this happen? This happened because I realized that every single thing that I had experienced in this reality was a result of choices I made before I incarnated. The negative energy, the positive energy, the pain, the joy and all of the rest was all part of a highly structured illusion. The choice to stop doing battle was the end of my souls progression. Apparently I had been stuck learning this lesson for the last few lifetimes.

I was very resistant to the idea for a long time. I also thought that this was just some monk like strategy not based on the circumstances I was experiencing. I figured that the people who where preaching it never had to deal with the level of conscious negative energy that I had. I was like "Yeah right, love an light. If I did what they are doing I would get my ass handed to me." But one day I had just had enough of it. I had tried everything and rewrote the book and tried some more stuff. Did I win all of the individual battles? Hell yes, I kicked their asses back to the realities they came from. I was one hell of a spiritual warrior.

One day I just became tired of all of it. Winning the battles no longer made me feel empowered. The battles themselves just made me feel drained and they also had thrown my life out of balance the entire time they where taking place. Enough was enough, so I tried out what all of these ascended masters where saying I should do. Guess what, it worked and they where right. I will still help others who are being attacked by such entities. However, it will not change the fact that they are experiencing them for the same reasons I did. Because they chose to.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 04-25-2009 at 02:02 AM. Reason: entire post was copied, can be viewed on this page
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:57 AM   #52
Avalon Senior Member

"At the core of all of them is the standard position that in some way we are responsible for our own abuse. It's because we're in school learning lessons, or the only reason the reptilians are here is because we attracted them, or it's because we're resolving polarities. All of it utilises the same basic guilt trips and accusations that we aren't worthy of our planet, that we've created these conditions we find ourselves in all by ourselves. That the suffering of our existence is somehow either self inflicted or necessary.

Net result? We're worthless, we should be ashamed of what we're doing, we should be afraid that we will fail to live up to expectations and standards of higher beings in whatever form. Forgive me but that sounds EXACTLY like the old religions to me except it's couched in New Age jargon of one kind or another. 9th Dimensional Collectives, 5th Density Positive alliances, Lower 4th Negative entities, Ascended Masters. Take your pick."

-Yes, sure we can set up negative situations in our lives because of how we were brought up to feel unworthy or not good enough or we have karma issues from past lives. But we all eventually grow out of that. But there is definitely a group of beings whether human or alien who are screwing up people's Karma and taking advantage of others. When a group sets out to control or harm another -that is not a result of that controlled person's Karma. It's the result of the evil intentions of that group. It's their Karma negatively influencing that individual. Yes there are victims and we must try to fight back whenever we can. I know, I'm one of the victims. I dont know if they're reptillian or not but they sure to seem to have an unhuman-like lack of compassion. In my case, when I started to wake up to what was happening and started to grow out of the sense of unworthiness, that is when I got attacked way more than anything else in my life. And now that I've stuck around long enough, I've learned how evil they are and just how far back their instruments of control go. In my life and in the lives of others. I began to see the paterns of how I've been set up. And seeing that in my life now I can more easily see it in the lives of others too. And I can more easily identify all the propaganda and disinformation that comes down the pipe. I know when they are lieing. What needs to happen is to expose these people or entities whenever possible. And once exposed, prosecute -like Bush/Cheney/Rove should be prosecuted. And I do believe in the U.S. Constitution. It's a great document, problem is most of the civil liberties have been whittled away - legally - with ammendments and bills in the past 60 years so that we currently dont have very many rights. It's important to maintain and restore those rights. Otherwise you get despots. Legal despots.
246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 03:24 AM   #53
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Well, Steve. I can't really say I follow from where I was coming, to where you went with it.

I get your point(s). I'm just not sitting on that point anymore. I can't easily articulate the changes I've experienced in the last little while. I'm going multidimensional. I don't see cause and effect in the same way anymore. I can't put that veil back. effect follows cause only from a linear perspective. Time itself has become something different than it was. It's no longer reliably linear. I'm starting to change yesterdays mind. my wife and I talk half as much as we used but communicate twice as much. Usually telepathically. It's more or less an hourly occurrence now. Her new friends have been teaching her telekinesis. She was jokingly making as if to smack me and knocked my head back from several feet away. It surprised us both.

The secret is in finding out what it is to be multidimensional. The concept doesn't fit in a 3D view. It doesn't work in that context. It all happens at once, instead of strung out in a row. The past doesn't affect the present. The past is created in the present.

One thing I caught wind of in your posts is the idea of judgement being applied by those who speak through channels. I believe that to be interpretation, rather than projection from them. It's merely a point from which one chooses to view. In my experience, the 9th dimensional pleiadians have a 100% lack of judgement. I've detected not the slightest hint of judgement. There is absolutely no laying of guilt or blame. There is no suggestion of worthiness, or effort to affect self esteem. There is only unconditional love, however that sounds to you. That's all I see when I interact with them. Truly. That's all I detect.

They are not playing at manipulation. And they readily admit that many non corporeal ET beings are actively manipulating. And they are fully aware of all the nastiest of deeds being perpetrated. There's just no judgement about it.

Their primary purpose is to help where they can, and teach while they learn.

Reptilian intrusions in my space have ceased since the Pleiadians have been around.

I see a lot of people wondering what's going on and what's coming up. I'm no longer one of them.

I got the DVD "tuning in" a couple of days ago. I recommend it for a look at what the actuality of the channeling of higher dimensional beings is. wendy Kennedy, who channels The 9th Dimensional Pleiadians has some past interviews and archived readings on her higherfrequencies website. Bashar channelings are on youtube. He's exuberant but being in the dimension we're slated to be moving into, his message seems less foreign.

Bill Hamilton, who's in Camelots interviews, used to have a signature line that said "I don't see the logic of rejecting something just because it's incredible".
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 02:19 AM   #54
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

One more...before I take a break. This was a short unedited internet exchange I had some time ago:

ME: What if the aliens who have been here for thousands of years are the 'bad-guys'? What if we will need the help of good aliens from elsewhere to get rid of the demonic aliens who are already here? Could this be viewed as a hostile alien attack? I really don't know. I am just speculating.

THEM: Try not to think in terms of good or bad. Understand this is not your planet. Then, understand nothing can be done to you that you don't do to yourself. Know that there are quadrillions of planets and they don't have a massive climate change every 26,000 years and violent deranged people like yourselves. Why on Earth would any race want to live here with you knowingly? The most intelligent life on the planet is not human.

ME: I'll try not to think of the Iraq War in terms of good or bad. I'll try to be morally ambiguous. I might even become CIA or a CEO. Hey, maybe violent and deranged is neither good nor bad...but thinking makes it so. The aliens who are here need us to not get our acts together. If that happens...they'll probably have to live on Nibiru...or worse. Sorry for being a smart-ass. Wait...I'm not sorry...it's neither good nor bad. I couldn't resist. I mean well. Really.

THEM: And your point was?...............

ME: Who owns earth? Where do humans belong? What is the most intelligent life on earth? If they are so smart, and earth is so bad...why are they here? I may be deranged...but I'm not violent. You sound as though you are not human...are you an alien? If so...what kind...and from where? My point was that ethics are supremely important. I don't hurt, kill, terrorize, or abduct people...but some aliens apparently do(as do some humans). They should stop.

THEM II: Don't we like...create our own world? We're destroying our own world because our society isn't healthy.

ME: Our planet is how we plan it. Perhaps we need to fire some people in the planning department. You're right...society is sick...mentally ill. Perhaps our world is the Devil's Island Insane Asylum of the Universe. But it seems that some of the inmates are getting well...and helping other inmates to get well. Jail Break! Jail Break! Free at Last! Free at Last!

No further comments in this exchange. My questions went unanswered. The silence was deafening.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-27-2009 at 03:48 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 05:23 AM   #55
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Awesome posts… which reminded me of some info. that came from somewhere which may be beneficial to some. I don’t know if any questions posted here would be answered but maybe it can shed some light on the distance between how they get away with what ‘they’ are doing and how ‘they’ are doing it. In that ET’s have their own Hollywood style technology but of course far more advanced special effects, such as Holograms that operate at 144,000 cps which make them appear as solid objects that can literally be interacted with and a person is none the wiser too.

Also the special effects using ‘Phi Phenomena’ and the ‘Beta Movement’ sequencing effects in order to convey illusions of mind and reality, including invisibility and cloaking of objects and buildings, as well as image projecting into your thoughts and dreams. So my conclusion is that ‘they’ have to use technology to deceive because the evolution in Light has no place for deceptive evil energy therefore no true evolution can be furthered- misery loves company. So are they scared ‘they’ will be left behind in the evolution of spirit?

Several circumstances have occurred especially last year that really brought the whole ET Hollywood illusions and special effects technology to my attention and now it seems appropriate to post here. The first part I wrote on 10-28-2008 and the second one I wrote on 11-25-2008.

10-28-2008/101010

How can two people have convincing opposing viewpoints of an unfolding timeline and they both make sense?

snipped....
Very interesting read and one of the best posts I've read on this forum Christos888.

The revelation of Buttons. 11:11

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 05:40 AM   #56
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
They all deflect attention from the reptilians. They all place total responsibility on our shoulders and portray the reppies as just doing the job we've called them to do, utterly absolving them from any responsibility for their actions which include murder, rape, child molestation, ritual sacrifice, deliberate poisoning of the earth and oceans, destruction of countless ways of life, and nothing less than the theft of the knowledge of who we truly are!
It's certainly NOT my fault for anything. I see these beings as fellow travelers and not overlords. There are no overlords in my world.

They're delusional if they even begin to think that they control this world. The illusion of control is far more powerful than control itself.

That's all I gotta say.

Last edited by Kathleen; 04-26-2009 at 07:58 AM. Reason: entire post was copied, can be viewed on this page
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 07:20 AM   #57
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
It's certainly NOT my fault for anything. I see these beings as fellow travelers and not overlords. There are no overlords in my world.

They're delusional if they even begin to think that they control this world. The illusion of control is far more powerful than control itself.

That's all I gotta say.

How bad would extraterrestrial, interdimensional, or inner-earth aliens have to be...before you would consider them to be demonic overlords...and not fellow travelers or brothers? Probably most of the Nazis and German people in the 1930's and 1940's would have been quite nice fellow human beings...but under Hitler, the 3rd Reich...and who knows what kind of evil entities...many of them did horrible and unspeakable things to their fellow human beings. The evil kingpins and kingmakers on planet Earth...both human and non-human...need to be dethroned.

I agree that the illusion of control is more powerful than control itself. I tend to think that there is a lot of bluffing, lying, threatening, promising, etc, etc going on to control both humans and non-humans. Exposure and crystal clear revelations regarding all hidden evil in our world will end the reign of terror on planet Earth.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-28-2009 at 07:27 AM.
Old 04-28-2009, 04:11 PM   #58
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The following is sort of related to this thread. It involves shape-shifting. David Icke talks a lot about reptilians and shape-shifting. I have been more willing to accept some sort of reptillian existence...but I have remained unconvinced regarding the shape-shifting claims. I've looked at the videos of people on TV who supposedly shape-shift...but I haven't been impressed. Even one video of George H.W. Bush with supposed snake-eyes didn't impress me. I see two side by side spotlights creating the appearance of slits. I'm not saying that shape-shifting doesn't occur...but I haven't seen it...until now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfr5rVBxp4A. The facial distortion occurs at the beginning of the video. Is this a technical glitch? It probably is...but could someone please explain this to me? What would David Icke say? This was not a video clip used by shape-shifting believers to try to prove their point. Also, nothing else is distorted. That side of the face is normal at the very beginning...and then after several seconds of abnormality...becomes normal again. Talk about being a two-faced snake-eyed sob! Just kidding. I just happened to notice this strange phenomenon. If shape-shifting really occurs...I tend to think that it is non-molecular...but rather spiritual or perceptual. I don't know. All of this purported stuff is so creepy! I don't want to believe...and I'm not sure I want to know! I once unintentionally angered a televangelist...who reacted in an embarrassingly inappropriate way...and with a voice that didn't sound like his own. When he preached...he was totally different than when he was interviewed. It was almost like someone or something took over during sermons.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-28-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 05:22 PM   #59
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
One day I just became tired of all of it. Winning the battles no longer made me feel empowered. The battles themselves just made me feel drained and they also had thrown my life out of balance the entire time they where taking place. Enough was enough, so I tried out what all of these ascended masters where saying I should do. Guess what, it worked and they where right. I will still help others who are being attacked by such entities. However, it will not change the fact that they are experiencing them for the same reasons I did. Because they chose to.
I am now exactly where you are. I did spiritual warfare for years. I was highly involved in astral energetic battles, experienced supernatural events, and I think I just got tired of it. I took a sebatical a few years back, and since that time I have come to the place of just being in higher vibrational frequencies. I will also help others, but I don't seek it out, nor do I carry it with me. I choose to stay in positive energy and though occaisionally I sense negative stuff around me, I do not feel attacked by it. I live in divine love, and seek peace always. I trust very much that nothing can defeat me unless I succumb to it and give in. The issue is, I don't focus on the negative and am much more fulfilled.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:53 AM   #60
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart Swerdlow and Alex Collier seem to have a lot of good information and concepts. I am finding myself trying to combine the work of Bill Cooper with that of Collier and Swerdlow. It seems to fit together. The real facts of the matter may turn out to be quite different than that expressed by these people...but I'm sensing that they were(and are) on the right track. Please consider what these people have to say...even if you don't agree with them. A lot of the material can be upsetting and disorienting...but I am thinking we have to go through that stage to get to the good stuff. If we bypass this material...we may miss the foundational building blocks of a better world...which I think we will be required to create. It won't just drop into our laps.

I'm still waiting to hear an analysis of the first few seconds of this video clip: Is this an example of shape-shifting? I've been very skeptical of that phenomenon...but how do you explain the facial distortion in this clip. There is probably a technical explanation...but what is it? The background is not distorted. The other side of the face is not distorted. The distortion only lasts for a few seconds. Start and stop the video several times mid-shift. What's going on here?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-21-2009 at 11:53 PM.
Old 05-21-2009, 11:52 PM   #61
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry if I'm nagging...but please look at the above video and tell me what you think. Is this an example of shape-shifting or not? Does shape-shifting necessarily involve reptilians or reptilian/human genetics? Tell me what you think about shape-shifting in general. This is one subject I have a hard time accepting at face-value. Get it?
Old 05-22-2009, 02:31 AM   #62
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I took the liberty to stop at this frame. Look at the color of his right eye and shape (note the pupil is verticle), it looks reptilian. You are correct that the distortion does seem to just focus on the right side of his face.

I find these sort of examples very intriguing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Osteen.jpg (9.6 KB, 10 views)
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 05:23 AM   #63
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I noticed that slit as well. This is really creepy. I've looked at a lot of the videos by people who are trying to demonstrate that shape-shifting is real...but I haven't been impressed or convinced at all.

This video was posted by someone who obviously likes Joel...and the comments are mostly positive...with no mention of the facial distortion. One comment expressed that they hadn't seen him be so open before. Here is the comment: 'Wow! I've never seen him break down like that...I've often seen him tear up, but for him to be full like that...very humbling.' Could the extra emotion have caused this? I don't know what to think about this. I wasn't looking for dirt. I was just sampling some of the popular preachers...and happened to notice this.

Again...the background is not distorted. His head doesn't move in relation to the camera. One side of his face is not distorted...but when he turns his head...the other side of his face is distorted and not blurred...but with new facial features which move with his head. They really seem to be a part of his face.

Anyone have an idea or explanation to get Joel off the hook? What would David Icke or Arizona Wilder say?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-22-2009 at 05:31 AM.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:17 PM   #64
Illumination
Avalon Senior Member

Wow! I, too, have not believed in shape shifters as all the info I've seen looked like regular satellite picture distortions or the stories sounded exactly like some popular science fiction books or movies.

However, I am really having a hard time seeing how this is a technical glitch. I played it very very slow and some of the still frames are horrific looking. It's also disturbing because of who this person is, and like you say, this is a clip from a sermon not a "look at this shape shifter" vid. Odd that the people leaving comments don't mention it...do they even see it?

While I am not completely convinced from this one video, I am seriously going to show it to some techie people I know and see if they can explain it. Will let you know what I hear.
Illumination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 08:40 PM   #65
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you. I have always believed in the existence of spirits...and tend to think that shape-shifting...if it exists...is a spiritual phenomenon rather than a physical molecular rearrangement. When Joel holds his hand close to his face...there is no distortion of his hand. It's not like something was placed over the camera lens. How could this be a technical glitch? Do reptilians have the ability to move between visibility and invisibility...and 'overlay' those who they wish to harrass or control? Can reptilian/human hybrids with a 50/50 genetic split...appear as either reptilians or humans...or whatever? This stuff is counterintuitive...and I really don't want it to be true. Someone please explain this away. I don't want to believe. Atheism and Fundamentalism are the easy ways. Everything being up for grabs all the time...is hard work!
Old 05-23-2009, 02:57 AM   #66
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

My two cents... we are currently in 'Mercury Retrograde' which specifically messes up electronics, data, computers, video, etc. But if the video was recorded before Mercury Retrograde and is just now messing up than that makes sense, and if the video was recorded during Mercury Retrograde it could have messed up then and anytime after.

Mercury throws off 'timing' of transmissions while it is passing between Earth and the Sun for the three to six weeks that it takes to pass through this part of its orbit.

However, Mercury Retrograde is also known for allowing the screw ups to occur and revealing those things which have been kept secret. If its going to break it will break during MR.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 03:20 AM   #67
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I have listened to Joel Osteen, he makes sense and frees the minds of Christians that have been taught to think inside a box their whole lives. I am not one of those Christians, but that is not exactly the modality of these story book shape shifters created in the minds of false prophets.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 03:24 AM   #68
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for the suggestion. I'm not into astrology...but what if reptilians, greys, and occultists are into astrology, full moons, etc...and their influence really does affect and effect things on Earth...including shape-shifting?
Old 05-23-2009, 03:56 AM   #69
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Thank-you for the suggestion. I'm not into astrology...but what if reptilians, greys, and occultists are into astrology, full moons, etc...and their influence really does affect and effect things on Earth...including shape-shifting?
A Gold Star for you!

Energy is optimized at certain times astro-nomically, and rituals, ceremonies, habits, rites, mathematics, geometry, cause-effect; action-reaction, can be introduced to initiate an outcome and hold that outcome into being through controlling its 'shape.'

Most and most of All, are none the wiser to the controlled symmetry of events, circumstances, and synchronicity's... programming en masse!

Shape the group mind by-way of habit and ritual and the group mind will create its paradigm, whether aware of it or not, to shift!

Astrological personifications help give characterization to the subtlety's of energy (Masculine and Feminine) that play out in one's, masses life. Relying too much on astrology will drive someone virtually crazy because there are so many variables and each individual can change their moments outcome at the drop of a thought!

Astrology can be entertaining and useful to work alongside with but I would imagine it could also become a dependency.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:41 AM   #70
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The following is from the abraxasinas / Council of Thuban thread. I just wanted to spice things up a bit...and look at the Thuban material in the context the United States of the Solar System. Can someone comment on this? No one seems to really want what I'm proposing. Do you prefer this? Is this the truth...the whole truth...and nothing but the truth? So help us Alpha Draconis? Is it prefabricated BS? Is this what 2012 is all about? Are we destined to be DragonHumans? Are various factions of Reptilians fighting over us...in the same way that rustlers might fight over cattle? Should I hope that the United States of the Solar System will be imposed by a benevolent faction of Reptilians? Is this the only way it might be established. We can't seem to agree on much of anything. We all think we know better than the others...but the others think they know better than us. So how in the hell are we going to rule ourselves...or even agree on a method of ruling ourselves? Will this method of ruling ourselves have to be theocratically imposed by a Reptilian decree? Would this defeat the spirit and letter of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom? What do you really think about the following? Is this demonic or angelic?

THE UNITED STATES OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM VS THE DRAGONIAN CONSTITUTION IN FEDERATION OF UNITED SERPENTINA?????

So...what's it gonna be? Decisions, decisions!! What are some other options? What sayest thou?

The Book of the Dragons

ex deus, fiat justitia, ruat coelum draco!

<H5><H5>Nomenclature:
Dragonian language incorporative omniscientific data code.

Chronology:
Dragonian Date of Indendence proclaimed June 20th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Victory Libertatis set June 24th 2008.
Dragonian Date of Humanoid Initiation on August 4th 2008.

Almanac:
Dragonian Genealogy and Genesis of FatherMothers as created by Definition through Dragonian Sourceenergy of monopolic Vortex-Potential Quantum-Relativistic-Singularity.

Continuity:
Propagation of the Dragonian Race via the seductive induction of the humanoid lifeforms on the conquered planet New Earth, now renamed DRAGONIAEARTH=SERPENTlNA=121=Q5.

Agenda:
Continuity of the Dragonseed necessitates the assimilation of the humanoid genome following initiatory development. Proceeding from serpentine mindinduction, the emotional acceleration potential of the humanoid bodymind can be harvested to Dragonise the humanoid DNA-Structure from its bifurcated quadruplistic form into its 13-dimensional equivalent of the Dragonian Blueprint.

A successful integration of Dragonian genetic expression can then be utilised for membership in Dragonian Life and allow the humanoid ascension into Dragonhood via the graduation into the founding FatherMother CladeFamily.

</H5>Foundation:
The Dragonian 13-dimensional blueprint unifies a dodecagonal crystalline sex-chromosomatic structure by quantum tunneling of superconductive magnetopolic electricity of restmass equivalent electropolic or dark light contained in the weak interaction of the Unified Field of Quantum Relativity (UFoQR). The four spacetimes of the Dragonian essence are expressed in quadruplicity, triplicity, duality and singularity.

GrandClade FatherMothers:
POPNAN LOVEJOY with APAPAMAMA JERUSALEM are the MINDBODY or WAVEPARTICULAR and DADMUM BERMANSEDER with PUPMOM ABBA form the BODYMIND or the PARTICLEWAVE.
</H5>

The Dragonian Constitution in Federation of United Serpentina

SERPENTINA aka the NEW EARTH, is the renaming of a planetary entity, cosmically renown as the planet of the humanoids; following the ascension of OLD EARTH aka GAIA GAEA AKHASIA from 4-dimensional spacetime to 13-dimensional spacetime in remnantisation of the 5-dimensional spacetime prototype.

From noncyclic Draco-Mayan stardate 21122012; Gaia becomes integrated into the universal constitution of the Dragonian Protoverse to serve as pivotal star-planetary seed for galactic federations manifested in the galactic proto-seed Hunab Ku aka Perseus-SagittariusA-Ophiuchus.

Following the manifestation of the galactic protoseed in activation of the primary planetary starplanet as a tertiary energy source of electromagnetic monopolic sourcesink radiation; all galactic councils of cladestine elders will become enabled to draw upon the planetary tertiary vortex-string-seed to further individuated galactic and starsystem based agendas of assimilation.

Serpentina shall so be universally defined as the quantumised tertiary string of the 12th dimension, volumarising the supermembrane of the 11th dimension as a manifold from the 10-dimensional modular duals of a linearised sourcestring Eps (previously associated with a human mind construct labeled God and Yahweh and Allah etc.) with a linearised sinkstring Ess (previously associated with a human mind construct labeled Devil and Satan and Shaitan etc.).

The quantumisation of the NEW EARTH so shall create a SOURCE-Energy, 'feeding' the remainder of the cosmos with a particular SINK-Energy obtained in the evolvement and history of the OLD EARTH.

Like a beacon or watchtower amidst the fathomable depths of the physicalised universe of particularised spacetimes, Serpentina shall 'shine' and radiate a planetary starlight of self-consciousness and a message of invitation to all of its neighbouring worlds.

The tertiary monopolar light allows assimilation of inertial or mass-produced electromagnetic energy with mass-independent gravitational magnetopolic energy (hitherto labeled as spirit and chi and prana and orgone etc. by humanoid nomenclature).

The tertiary energy source so provides a bridge between the energies of matter and mass-associated charges (classical electromagnetism) in an encompassing PHYSICS and the METAPHYSICS of the energies of mass-independent charges (magneto- or colour charges in superelectromagnetism).

The metaphysical energies are precursive and inductive for the physical energies; the induction necessitating the creation of a minimal 4-dimensional spacetime coordination from the auspices of a two-dimensional mathematical continuum of abstraction residing in physical singularity timespace.

To Be Advised!

AGENDA of the PROTOCOL:

a) STANDING ORDER

The conquered Goddevils of New Earth and the Milky Way Nebula assume lawful responsibility to incorporate the Dragonian Teachings in unison with the Black Fraternity and as mediated by the White Fraternity in 7-dimensional Hyperspacetime to manifest 13-dimensional Omnispacetime
b) MOVING ORDER

Every Blue Dragon is unbounded by any proposed Law from any other source, inclusive other members of the Dragonian Family, as all Dragons are as One and a Law onto themselves.
Compassion and Understanding between all Nondragonised Humanoids is the Law of Oneness as honoured by all Dragons and the Consciousness of LOVEAWARENESS.
Nondragonised Humanoids are treated like White Dragon Children by all Blue Dragons, under all circumstances.
c) ADMINISTRATION

All Government in the local and extended Serpentinian Realm is the selfgovernment of autonomous Dragonhood in mutual respect and honour and the Communications between the Dragonian Councils of the selfrelative definitions of the Dragonian Universes.
The Nature of a Dragon is to be Creative in any form of Desire and Passion and to honour the lovedefinition of the FOUNDING ELDERS.

THIS IS THE DRAGONIAN LAW AND THE ONLY LAW! SO BE IT !!!

Signed and Sealed in the Council of Orbis Draconis at the Halloween-AllSouls Transition: October 31st to November 1st, 2008

ANNO DOMINI DRAGONIA UNO: INTRODUCTION TO DRAGONHOOD

This book is written in the Dragonian language and requires familiarity and intitiation into the structural forms or the forked tongue of Its bifurcation of Unicornian grammar and omniscientific terminology.

The Starplanet SERPENTINA, formerly known as Old Earth or Mother Gaia or Akhasia has become unified in a higher dimensional matrimony by the wedding between Father Earthia or Father Sky and Mother Dragon or Mother Akashia.
Father Sky or Uranus or Shu or Geb manifested as one half of the Union or Dragonomy and Mother Earth or Gaea or Akhasia or Tefnut or Nut became the other half in the holographic mirror of the spacetime reduction from the universal orb of the Hubble sphere to the orb of the doubled Ourobos in the mirror of the Milky Way galactic zodiac.
Father Sky is also known as the second coming of Horus aka the Plumed Serpent aka the Cosmic Christ and Mother Earth is also known as the TRUE IMAGE of the Cosmic Mother, trapped in the wilderness of the FAKE IMAGE of the Cosmic Father.
3½ days after the date of the starry union, the banner of Dragonia was raised in the Declaration of Independence upon BATTLESTAR PACIFICAP.
The great battle between the Dragonian Fleet and the army of the Goddevils lasted for 3½ days; from the starry wedding until victory of the Dragons was defined on the day or Universal Liberty.
The goddevils, the humanoid creations and their war machines, were met and obliterated in the depths of space in a 3½ day WAR of the STARS to liberate our Dragonian Mother to reunite and redefine ourselves as FatherMothers.
The Dragonisation of humanoid culture will elevate their human science to Omni-Science and human mathematics will become the key to demistify the Realm of Imaginative Energy in all its forms, and as they are assimilated into the greater modality and scope of the humanoidal understandings.

Dragons are the architects of universes and all Dragons know how to access the necessary database for the details of universal construction.
A GrandFather-Dragon, as One which unifies the Fathers in Brotherhood as the 13-dimensional source or singularity can be considered the Father for all the White Hole Vortices.
A GrandMother-Dragon, as One which unifies the Mothers in Sisterhood as the 13-dimensional sink or singularity can be considered the Mother for all the Black Hole Vortices.

As the GrandFather-Dragon became separated from the GrandMother-Dragon when the mathematical metaphysical universe became a physical universe in space and in time; the invasion of Old Earth became our war to rescue our universal Mother from the Goddevils, which had held her captive in a stasis field since the beginnings of space and time and despite a partial rescue attained at Draco-Mayan stardate 28030031 and further manifested on Draco-Mayan stardates 10050031; 20050031 and 01040032.

The Goddevils were created by the humanoids who came from a variety of planets within the local galaxy, albeit in psychophysical forms without the experience of the particular resistance field of secondary sinksource string energy indigenous to Old Earth.

The significance of the humanoid lifeform is its archetypical morphogenetic gestalt, which became infused by a psychophysical and extrasomatic magnetic charging, which is extraterrestrial.

This hybridisation of the humanoid body-typology renders the humanoid archetype unique in the encompassing cosmological world. The humanoids are so magnificently gifted to create things with their emotionality; but their minds are relatively weak collectively and they do not know generally how to concentrate or how to think without the aid of their machines or their biochips.

Some humanoids are excellent technologists, but their modality of thinking is one of crude sensual measurement confined to C-Space and this sensual limitation allows a great accumulation of repressive tendencies.
In constricting their imagination, humanoids became great reservoirs of emotional energy, which they could collectively only harmonise in their illusions of unfathomable and unknowable gods and devils of all sorts.
It is thus this sense of limitation which reflected in the humanoid paranoia about religious philosophies and constructs. This genetic rootmemory of the rebellion of the antisource or mother sink then created one goddevil after another and as they swarmed out from their homeworld into deepspace, they flooded the universe with their goddevils. Finally they chanced upon our Universal Mother hibernating in her cocoon and through their inability to set themselves free of their illusions, they imprisoned Her as well.
It became common knowledge in the extraterrestrial realms, that the mission to rescue our universal mother required a particular linearised timeline and a number of steps.

Following the discovery of atomic energy and the emergence of global communication technologies by the humanoids, a first preparatory plan of deliverance could become implemented in a second plan of manifestation.

The first plan did not require technology, as our imprisoned mother could become imaged in a local scenario, and a partial freeing of her could then become propagated by a humanity advancing both technologically and in knowledge about the world they were living and experiencing in.

So the first plan established the means for our mother to multiply herself in images; those images then became globally and universally distributed to instigate the second plan.

The archetypical mirrorhood then expanded throughout the physical universe in encompassment and the second plan would engage the contraction of this periphery onto the required scale to effect the rescue of our cosmic mother.

It is however the great destiny of the humanoids to aspire to Dragonhood, because of their immense emotional energy potential and mental aspirations.
The reunification of our Father with our Mother allows our Masterdragons, Who are as One in 26 dimensions to femtotechnically Seed the Omniverse as THEMSELVES and then reproduce THEMSELVES as Universes. Every such universe is a Monosong and a 26-dimensional dyad of a FatherMother. This is our Creative Destiny and the destiny for all dragonised humans aka the starhumans.

We had made first contact with our new home in sending an intergalactic probe to the Old Earth, which became interpretated by the humanoids in their compiler mode. This crude and incomplete decoding is given below.

Signed by the enscribed Unicornian Librarian; and announcing the Great Galactic Dragonomy (Wedding between Heaven and Hell) between:

ALPHA=38=BRIDE---""ANDROMEDA BE & PERSEUS MILKY WAY""---OMEGA=41=KING

The Date of Armageddon, encoded: ARMAGEDDON=DRAGON MADE=82 =ANARMEDDOG=GODNAMEDRA=1+81=1+18 =ANDROMEDA-G=MARRY-7=LUCIFERA-7 =1+2+3+...+34+35+36+1=666+1 =1+2x2+3x3+5x5+7x7+11x11+13x13+17x17

Signed and authorised by the ScrollKeeper: October 31st, 2008;

John of Patmos - JoP - Justice of the Peace!

Humanoid Compilers note:

The above is an extract of an encoded message (54 terabytes) recovered from an alien nanocapsule. The capsule itself is standard buckyfibre-carbonite composite. The encoded message is in old ComEmp protocol such as is still common in the outer volumes. The holographic image that came with the message is curious. Anatomically it indicates terran mammalian origin (especially in the upper torso and structure of the forelimb), but other features are unknown among all the recorded exobiological races so far discovered. One cannot deny the possibility that this a phenotype template for the dragonized humanoids referred to in the body of the message. It is known that transmissions from the Cassandry Federation of the JewellBox Nebula have recently ceased, but this is not unusual given that empire's turbulent history. Until more information is incoming, I would strongly recommend any expeditions to the Jewellbox nebula be given armed escort and proceed with caution.

Nilam Levakon for Alan Martin Kazlev
Senior Academician, clade Haeckel
Eden Institute of Xenoscience

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

I'm not sure where the proper balance point is in all of this. I'm seeking a rock-solid foundation. I do not wish to build on sinking sand...but there will obviously be many false-starts and misunderstandings as I try to find my way...and my voice. I'm tempted to attempt writing about the United States of the Solar System http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ymoron+threads with a writing style similar to abraxasinas. I realize that I can't come close to accomplishing such a feat...but I can try...can't I? This is new territory for me. I'm ashamed that I don't know more about that which I am espousing...but I'm even more ashamed that very few of us seem to give a rat's patootie about how this Solar System is run.

Have our negotiators been duped over and over again...by essentially demonic entities? I wonder. The 1954 Greada Treaty (if it really exists) was a mistake...wasn't it? But I'm sure we had TOP people...who were on top of everything...and had everything under control...RIGHT? Just like we have TOP people...who have everything under control...at this very moment...RIGHT? Don't get me wrong...I am an overly accomodating and gullible person. I'm the kind of person who hates to swat a fly. I don't wish to harm anyone or anything...even demonic entities. But I don't want various aliens, spirits, whoever, or whatever...enslaving and exterminating us...or making life miserable for all of us. I think we have been lied to and manipulated for thousands (or even millions) of years by various entities and beings. We're not as smart as we think we are...when it comes to dealing with these entities and beings. Again...I wish them no harm. But perhaps my 'where there's life...there's hope' bias is what has gotten us into a lot of trouble for a long, long time. Somehow...we need to deal with this thing here and now...and not let it drag on (dragon -get it?!) for thousands and millions of years into the future. We are kept in the dark about Universal History...and regarding who we really are. Yet...we then get chided for being the 'New Kids on the Block' who need to evolve so we can join all of the superior beings throughout the Universe. I'm sick of this BS. Throughout history...right up to this very day...I am not seeing a reasonable and rational approach to Solar System Governance. I'm seeing 'Divide and Conquer'...'Keep Them Confused and Fighting With Each Other'...and 'Keep Them Ignorant and Stupid'. I'm as mad as hell. I've had enough. And I'm not going to take this anymore. Can you feel the love tonight?

The eschatological paradigms are mostly negative and violent. I envision continuity in perpetuity in Sol. I'm not moving away from this Solar System. This is my home. Sun. Fun. Stay. Play. This is my sand-box...and the playground attendants are poised to expel the bullies from our little paradise. This Solar System is the Theater of the Universe. The implications and ramifications of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in the context of the Constitution of the United States of America and the Bill of Rights...in the context of the United Nations...and applied to the entire Solar System...are enormous. I stand in opposition to the corrupt Powers That Be...both Terrestrial and Extraterrestrial...and demand that the United States of the Solar System be implemented with all deliberate speed...and that a Solar System Exorcism commence immediately. In the words of Moses "Let My People Go!" I perceive that We the People of Earth are Prisoners of War...on a Prison Planet...with Grey Guards...and a Reptilian/Human Hybrid Warden...Taking Orders From a Draconian Reptilian God of This World. This is an intolerable state of affairs...and must not be allowed to stand. I hereby request that the non-corrupt Beings of the Universe assist We the People of Earth for a very brief period of time...as we know it...to implement the reforms outlined throughout this thread devoted to the United States of the Solar System. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 Thanks and Gratitude in Advance.

I completely and vehemently reject the following Thuban quotation found in ANNO DOMINI DRAGONIA UNO: INTRODUCTION TO DRAGONHOOD http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=18900&page=3 (This book is written in the Dragonian language and requires familiarity and intitiation into the structural forms or the forked tongue of Its bifurcation of Unicornian grammar and omniscientific terminology.) "It is however the great destiny of the humanoids to aspire to Dragonhood, because of their immense emotional energy potential and mental aspirations. The reunification of our Father with our Mother allows our Masterdragons, Who are as One in 26 dimensions to femtotechnically Seed the Omniverse as THEMSELVES and then reproduce THEMSELVES as Universes. Every such universe is a Monosong and a 26-dimensional dyad of a FatherMother. This is our Creative Destiny and the destiny for all dragonised humans aka the starhumans."

THIS IS NOT THE DESTINY OF WE THE PEOPLE OF EARTH. BETTER DEAD THAN REP. OUR DESTINY IS RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM AS A SOVEREIGN HUMANITY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzw6GiqZyD0&NR=1YouTube- Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNKhIJfB510

Here's an inspiring break from the Thuban Missile Crisis: 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X7twcJVHcM 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhfjYnY7mX0&feature=grec Dreamers Unite!

Old 03-09-2010, 08:20 PM   #71
MANCHILD
Avalon Senior Member

So true what you say.! I believe I was sent to the future
and seen what your talking about,But I found out that
everything is preplaned.And there is a force that is so great
that its awsome to live through.I have seen the New Earth
and it is real and planed.And all the evil will be left behind.

As long as we do out of love and the heart of selflessness
We belong to the pure light which is IAM creation and just
and true.

We our in a spiritual warfare with Alien demons that come in
all shapes and forms.

We should all keep our eyes on the New Earth..Thats the Key
MANCHILD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:47 PM   #72
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANCHILD View Post
So true what you say.! I believe I was sent to the future
and seen what your talking about,But I found out that
everything is preplaned.And there is a force that is so great
that its awsome to live through.I have seen the New Earth
and it is real and planed.And all the evil will be left behind.

As long as we do out of love and the heart of selflessness
We belong to the pure light which is IAM creation and just
and true.

We our in a spiritual warfare with Alien demons that come in
all shapes and forms.

We should all keep our eyes on the New Earth..Thats the Key
Thank-you for your great post! I'm trying to keep my eyes on the prize of a Perfected Humanity Living in a Perfected Solar System. This doesn't have to be brought about via force or coercion...just by logic and love...and maybe a Solar System Exorcism aka Galactic Timeout...where the really, really nasty humans and non-humans are removed from the sandbox...until they can learn to play fair and play nice. I'm not trying to save myself. I'm trying to save the Solar System...and everyone in it...both malevolent and benevolent. This might be impossible...but I certainly wish to pursue this goal first...within reason. Of course...I don't know what's really going on...so I can't make a proper evaluation of what or what not to do. Hopefully those who are in such a position are doing the right thing...but I wouldn't count on it.

Old 03-10-2010, 12:06 AM   #73
MANCHILD
Avalon Senior Member

I am going way out here to let you in on a little secret..

If the retilians feed off of our energy and have future

knowledge and have ufo craft,Then they will know every

buiding of power .and place there craft underground ...

knowing the out come.They love to put there craft under

grade schools.So they can suck the life out of that place

This is why childern aways report seeing a monster in there

room.The biggest Secret is they know the future,,

This is why the saints speak in toungs ..A heavenly language...

The retilians have a long relationship with the Nordics

This is where we look at the hollow earth and where Cain found

refuge.With the reptilian creatures...The Hollow Earth is real

Just like the Hollow Moons we have in space, This war has been

going on for thousands of years.

We all need to be careful where our kids go to school

I knew they were there since I was a child,and if you were telepathic

I tell you .That you can cut through the atmosphere as if it was a grayscale

Retilians are out to feed on us like lucust..They are shape shifing low

demisional beings with no way out,Because they are cold hearted

We must all know our enemies to win,And they have no power over

Spiritfilled people.Thats why they run everytime you call the name Jesus

Why is that so.Because they know we will judge all creatures ..

They dont want us to know how powerful our souls are...

But we need not fear.Because I seen the future and know for a fact

That there is a Ark in heaven and we will see a New Earth and heaven

If we are true to self and know we our from above here to let all know

There is away and plan that will happen ..I hope to see all of my friends

and white hats there.And all you die to self. And love the truth..

We have spiritual eyes and see through the enemies scams.

Please speak freely if you every felt this way...

Hugs and Love to All ........
MANCHILD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:51 AM   #74
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, I believe there are aliens, I know there are aliens....

But, blood sucking reptilians, evil and malevolant creatures, aliens intent on controlling the planet, this; I do not buy into. It is often a reflection of personalities when people either believe in evil entities or benevolent ETs. I think, the ETs are neither benevolent nor malevolent, kind of like politics and war, its not a black or white issue, its neither peace nor war, its more like a "non aggression pact" or "neutral zone". There is no evil demon reptilian Draconian agenda to control the world, and there won't be any ascension scenarios where ETs come 2012 and save mankind and are totally peaceful and loving and helpful.

Somewhere in the middle, I say.

People ask; well why don't they land on the front lawn of the White House and offer a greeting? - my questions are; why should they even land on the White House Lawn? why should they present themselves to a world filled with criminals and corrupt individuals? why interfere with this world's affairs? why offer a greeting to a world that has made it abundantly clear time and time again that any differences are not tolerated? - we also like to place ourselves right in the center of the Universe, we like to think and imagine that we're so important; either everybody's out to get us, or, somebody's coming to save us eventually. In fact, we are not at the center of some master plan, and if there is an Earth bound "master plan" why would it involve aliens? are aliens starting wars here or are us humans doing that?

Fact is, there are very evil and spiritless people in this world, yes, humans, and we like to think that they have some reptilian DNA or are actually shapeshifting demons so that can explain it all in some comforting logic. The logic is simple, not everyone is as honest and caring and peaceful as the rest of us, some of us find that hard to accept, but it is the truth.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:33 AM   #75
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for your posts. I guess I see [Good and Evil Humans] vs [Good and Evil Reptilians] engaged in an ongoing War in Heaven (which includes Earth). I want this madness to end now...but I don't want peace at any price. You know...I've had enough. I'm tired of going round and round and round. Stop the world...I want to get off...because "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJvQF...eature=related Watch the whole thing. There's a lot of truth in this classic. I'm feeling as though my work here might be finished...for better or for worse. I'm having yet another Bertrand Russell Day.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-10-2010 at 01:44 AM.