Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-15-2010, 08:31 PM   #51
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Civilized World Must Protect Iran and Consequently Itself

Let him speak.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:37 PM   #52
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
The country is run by an absolute lunatic, the Grande Ayasolla. And USA was run by Bush and Cheney

The moment he has the bomb he will use it on the Palestinians and prevent the world from visiting the Holy lands in our lifetime and those of our children's children. Will use the bomb on Palestinians? The only country so far that has ever used the A-bomb is the USA!!

The US is in containment mode right now trying to keep a cancer from spreading. Tough talk, beating of chest and rattling of sabres but it is to let the Iranian people know the world is behind them..USA is trying to help Iranian people and is preventing a cancer from spreading...and before they were helping Vietnamese, Koreans, now they are helping Iraqis and Afghanis..

Iranians deserve freedom and to get the boot off their throats...What freedom are you talking about? The american style? Don't you see that more and more American citizens realize that they are slaves to the system?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:38 PM   #53
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well that is good because as long as you are laughing you are still interested in hearing more...

All of my words are very carefully chosen and will strike different emotions and thoughts in everyone reading...

believe me, you will know when I start ranting...
Well it sure has brought out the humour in me and I thank you for that. Seriously though, I do like some of your posts in other threads but on this one you really have left me confused as some of it just doesn't make sense to me and believe me I've tried to make sense out of it. But please do continue as a discussion is alway good and please if you say you haven't started to rant yet then please keep it that way.

Much respect to you.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:49 PM   #54
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
Tell me more.
well since you asked...

The prophecy goes on to say the rams horns are not broken off by the Bush, but a white goat that comes charging in while it is struggling to free itself.

The ram which destroys all the lands it moves into, is the second branch of Islam, the Shiites, started by the false prophet, not someone who was directed by the Holy Spirit.

The White Goat is the original Islam, started by Muhammud whose teachings weren't of spreading through war and destruction, but of peace. It taught that women were to be honored as Goddesses, not trodden like a step rug at the door. Muhammud left it for the Clerics to find the original teachings of Jesus and write it into their Holy book.

It is written it will break off the horns which most of us relate to evil so the whole world will live on in peace...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:52 PM   #55
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
well since you asked...

The prophecy goes on to say the rams horns are not broken off by the Bush, but a white goat that comes charging in while it is struggling to free itself.

The ram which destroys all the lands it moves into, is the second branch of Islam, the Shiites, started by the false prophet, not someone who was directed by the Holy Spirit.

The White Goat is the original Islam, started by Muhammud whose teachings weren't of spreading through war and destruction, but of peace. It taught that women were to be honored as Goddesses, not trodden like a step rug at the door. Muhammud left it for the Clerics to find the original teachings of Jesus and write it into their Holy book.

It is written it will break off the horns which most of us relate to evil so the whole world will live on in peace...
I will think on this.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 08:57 PM   #56
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

now I can't explain how my gifts work, but all I need is to know who has information, see a picture and I am able to see what is inside their thoughts.

It is how I looked into suspects to find answers in missing children's cases.

This forum is where I found the person I needed, and his pictures are in news sites around the world, thanks to the internet I was able to track down the picture to make the link.

What I am sharing is what they feel is meant to happen and they will go to any length to make sure it does...
Old 02-15-2010, 09:00 PM   #57
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
A friend of mine is from Palestinie and he says the people doing the attacks against Israel are mostly mentally ill and have been chosen by those stirring trouble, which if you follow it back leads to Iran.
May I respectfully suggest that yourself and your friend are uninformed, in fact the so called aggressions alleged to have been sparked by Palestinian factions have most often been false flag MOSSAD operations to accelerate the conquering of Palestinian territory.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:33 PM   #58
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
May I respectfully suggest that yourself and your friend are uninformed, in fact the so called aggressions alleged to have been sparked by Palestinian factions have most often been false flag MOSSAD operations to accelerate the conquering of Palestinian territory.
good suggestion, but as I said many secret societies are all working towards the same goal.

Imagine waking up one day to the realization that not only were you King David II but also the one meant to walk into Iran as the 12th to teach them all of the truths they have been waiting for.

Israel and Iran have been waiting for centuries for this moment and they both will have to listen... I demand both of them to stay the hand...

my goal is to travel to The Garden of Eden in Kurdistan to be there for the last day of the Mayan Calendar.

The next morning when I awake, it is my birthday and the first day of the new Mayan Calendar...

So much to teach and so little time to do it...
Old 02-15-2010, 11:30 PM   #59
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

I think all this talk about attacking Iran is more of a distraction than a reality. Russia made it rather clear that: "Any attack on Iran would be very bad for the US."

Meaning if anyone attacks Iran (here that Israel?) Russia will unleash a fury on the USA.

I really don't think Israel can afford to lose it's primary sugar daddy right now. But the tensions make great "junk food news."
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:45 PM   #60
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

You must first go into the history of Iran the answers you seek are in the past and if the US and Crewe don't attack it the Iraians will attack Israel.It's all got to do with a man in a well .
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote