Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-10-2010, 07:55 AM   #1
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Default Project Camelot and Eagle Disobey disagreement

I'm a very big fan of Project Camelot, as seen in this brief fan video I made...

Project Camelot evolving our awareness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wurUcAxnr0

The reason for this post....

I recently read on Project Camelot's site that Kerry & bill were basically accused of being racist by a website called Eagle Disobey. Mainly because they (project Camelot) don't seem to have any (or enough?) black people interviewed on their website.

So I took the liberty of emailing an immediate response to the Eagle Disobey website and it's owners. I also emailed Project Camelot a copy of this same email as well. My main goal? To help all be more aware of the possibilities and solutions. Such as low frequency is nothing but low frequency continuation. I now realize that I was probably being low frequency when I created the email below.

Yes, I was still a little upset while creating the below email. So any misspellings or wrongful sentence structuring and you may contact my lawyer and complain about it, lol (kidding).
----------------------------------------------
Hello all,

This email concerns the so called race issue that your site is now posting 24/7.

Disclaimer: I do not represent Project Camelot in anyway, although I am a fan.

1) Just because the owners of your site claim not to be involved with such a slander doesn't mean that they are not. *Unless they take immediate action to remove the slander from their website. Or they ALLOW Project Camelot to comment, and then place those comments on their website as well.

2) Since Eagles Disobey website is still letting these comments about race remain on their site I would imagine that they would also immediately allow others to document their solutions concerning it all as well? Such as posting all of my comments that I have emailed to them here? If not then something is definitely wrong. Someone must have a hidden agenda against Project Camelot or is it something else? Why not talk about it all openly? Why continue the name calling or low frequency? Only low frequency being desire low frequency for our world!

3) To the folks whom have posted the remarks on the Eagle Disobey site, concerning the possibilities of Project Camelot being racist... "If it is so important to you that you must first attack people (what ever their race is) without looking over all possibilities, then it shows the world your true colors (no pun intended)."

For example, "Just what percentage of different races should Project Camelot being advertising in anyway?" How many more or less of any race should be interviewed on Project Camelot?? What percentage of such will "satisfy" you completely? Do you really think that your so called standard of race fairness is really showing us all just "how fair" that you're now truly being?

Another example, "If it is so important that race is the issue and not the people putting their lives in danger, those who allow Project Camelot to interview them... "Then why don't YOU offer free "DNA race testing" to all those interviewed by Project Camelot?" That way, you could tell which interviewed folks are really black and not white. If it is the percentages concerning who is what part of any race (that also bothers you) then DNA testing should help you as well. In all seriousness, this is but one possibility to help satisfy you.

4) Please not only consider the above possibilities but please open your minds and hearts to all known & unknown possibilities as well

5) Hopefully you are responsive to my comments as I am very open to any responses as well. If not then the true colors of Eagle Disobey are being shown to the world 24/7 as well

Yours truly,

Kevin Doyle

--------------------------------------
That was the raw email I had sent today. If, in that email, I was wrong or did not clearly explain myself then it should also be very evident that I was very upset. If that is no excuse for me, I dunno. Next time, and hopefully there never will be a next time, I will take more time and effort to calm down and think about it before acting upon it.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:52 AM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project Camelot and Eagle Disobey disagreement

I nearly posted a comment in agreement with the sentiment of your post that would have constituted an early invokation of Godwin's law, but managed to stop myself

Personally I don't have time for the EDO way of doing things and all thier strange talk and word use.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:02 AM   #3
Dougall
Avalon Senior Member

"Eagles Disobey" is such a chinsy name in the first place. Dan Burisch is just making it up as he goes along anyway. Don't get me wrong, I have looked at all the PC - Burisch interviews and you know it's a fair amount of hours. And I would listen to him again if he had anything professional to display.
Accusations of racism? Oh yeah that's rich. Can someone please cut me a break here? IMO Dan Buricsh wants to be famous and sell books, CDs T shirts or whatever and without the PC format he may not be doing as well as he had hoped.
One thing that cracked me up is that Bill posted Pix of non white people over on the PC website. Hey I know its a touchy issue but don't let them bait you Bill! Everyone knows that you and Kerry are the opposite of racist.
Without Project Camelot , I don't think anyone would know who Dan Burisch is.
That being said, if he can't keep his own site in line regarding the people who gave him his shot. Well the whole thing is just silly.
Dougall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:26 AM   #4
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

The attacks started - after the Zurich conference I think it was - last July - and it was about Vaccinations.

Some of the people at the conference were anti-vaccine and yelling at Burisch - yelling because they didn't have a mic, and then there were accusations that he thought people were going to go violent on him.

Then Marci demanded for future conferences that there be security provided. Got no reply from Kerry, and so pulled out of future conferences and started the attack on Camelot, David Wilcock, etc.

Burisch is pro vaccine ( I saw something about monetary investments in vaccines) and produced a video with his mom saying how she had polio and how she made sure Dan had his vaccine. Dan and Marci made a big production over getting the seasonal flu and then the swine flu vaccines and grandstanding - look we didn't die, we are still alive.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:53 AM   #5
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

I saw what happened in Zurich.
That was really a shame.

But Burisch was always highly suspective for me. When I first saw him in the first Camelot interview, I never believed him, he sounded like a person who makes everything up.
Like a con man.

And then at the same time this claim to absoluteness...

And it really was outrages what he and his wife posted afterwards on their website about PC (publishing a private letter of Kerry with confidential content) and the smearing of David Wilcock, although I don't take him serious too.
But to smear him in that way Burish did was really disgusting.

Unfortunately at that time I wasn't able to post the Eagle Disopbey website's content immediately, but others did it for me.

So, the lesson is clear:
It's no loss that PC and Burisch go seperate ways now!

King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:22 AM   #6
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Beware of Dan Burish and His Time-line Business!!
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:51 AM   #7
monique
Avalon Senior Member

eagles disobey need audience !!!!!!!!!!! i think we can stop this discussion ... Monique.
monique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 11:52 AM   #8
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Dan seems like he is being manipulated.....he has a look like he has handlers.

(I'm working on my senses beyond the 5)

SG
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:14 PM   #9
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

How exactly, can the lack of african whistleblowers or any black persons on the PC front page, directly construe racism?

Totally ridiculous statements with an even more absurd implication.

Whilst coming from people who are promoting a government vaccine at the same time, guess it makes sense.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:54 PM   #10
Pleiadian
Avalon Senior Member

Suggest we ignore anything from the Eagles Disobey web site and be wary of any information or claims they make including his interactions with the J-Rod.

Last edited by Pleiadian; 02-11-2010 at 12:38 AM. Reason: snip
Pleiadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 01:19 PM   #11
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Dan Burisch is a professional disinformation artist working for the PTB. I stress artist because he is extremely good at it. In my point of view he went of the deep end with all of this accusations because he ran out of material.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 01:55 PM   #12
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Dan Burisch is a professional disinformation artist working for the PTB. I stress artist because he is extremely good at it. In my point of view he went of the deep end with all of this accusations because he ran out of material.
Sometimes I do think we're dealing with real disinformation artists, but in the case of Burisch, I don't. Most likely a person just acting on his own whim, with his own agendas.

Often I think disinfo agents will offer some real information in combination with fake information as to remain as trustworthy as possible in the public eye, but Burisch only offers fake material, and his latest accusation and attack on Camelot would serve his alleged handlers nothing, if anything, and if he were a real disinfo agent, I think he would have been far more successful and influential if he maintained a strong relationship with PC. Afterall, infiltration is the name of the game and the style of real disinfo agents, but he hasn't followed any of that code, so I say he's just another loon and doesn't even deserve the title of a disinfo agent, that would be giving him far too much credit.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:25 PM   #13
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The possibility that you are correct in this assessment makes me think about Project Camelot's vetting process.

What is it?

What should it entail?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:31 PM   #14
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Sometimes I do think we're dealing with real disinformation artists, but in the case of Burisch, I don't. Most likely a person just acting on his own whim, with his own agendas.

Often I think disinfo agents will offer some real information in combination with fake information as to remain as trustworthy as possible in the public eye, but Burisch only offers fake material, and his latest accusation and attack on Camelot would serve his alleged handlers nothing, if anything, and if he were a real disinfo agent, I think he would have been far more successful and influential if he maintained a strong relationship with PC. Afterall, infiltration is the name of the game and the style of real disinfo agents, but he hasn't followed any of that code, so I say he's just another loon and doesn't even deserve the title of a disinfo agent, that would be giving him far too much credit.
Majorion...I think you have it...When I said "handler"... I meant a child like man letting his wife tell him what to say and when to get there.

I believe his original intentions were "good" (and fabricated)....the wife whispers have driven him into the realm of WTF....
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:36 PM   #15
axman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
I nearly posted a comment in agreement with the sentiment of your post that would have constituted an early invokation of Godwin's law, but managed to stop myself

Personally I don't have time for the EDO way of doing things and all thier strange talk and word use.

A..
Same here
axman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 02:59 PM   #16
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another thread that was started on this:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19961
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:04 PM   #17
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I find it had to believe that Dan Burisch is or was a professional anything. That anyone would seriously entertain the notion that Burisch is genuine is simply incredible IMHO. He is such an obvious confidence operator it isn't funny. He has delusions of grandeur where he thinks himself the peers of the likes of Dr. Vannevar Bush, James Forrestal, Gen. Nathan Twining, Gen. Hoyt Vandenberg, and so forth. It is absolutely comical.

Bill Ryan insists this guy is the genuine article. I think this really says a lot about the standards of evidence or the lack there of that Project Camelot has.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:17 PM   #18
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Marci has posted more commentary on their site....switching the topic to the H1N1 issue. Anyone who has any education on healthy disagreeing knows that one should stick to the topic, and not bring up past issues. She clearly has a lot of unresolved anger, and carries a lot of resentment. Has anyone else ever wondered where she obtained her PhD? She has always appeared to be unstable to me.
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:27 PM   #19
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtailhawk View Post
Marci has posted more commentary on their site... She has always appeared to be unstable to me.
Find their youtube channel and listen the psychotic rambling she directs toward Burisch's ex-wife. It is pretty crazy.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 06:19 PM   #20
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

To anyone from eagles reading (if any lol)

There is shooting yourself in the foot by accident, it happens, and it usually heals up after a while.
But there is something called shooting 'off' your foot, and you never walk again..
That usually happens to people way inn over their heads in acts of desperation..
(Lawsuit fail-safe: It is a metaphor)

I say no more.. No more fish to the eagles...
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 06:26 PM   #21
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

...also on this site

Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 07:57 PM   #22
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
The possibility that you are correct in this assessment makes me think about Project Camelot's vetting process.
What is it?
What should it entail?
Kerry described the vetting process in the interview on Veritas - anyone up for a making a transcript of it or finding out if Mel already has one?
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:10 PM   #23
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

They actually do not have an SOP for vetting people. As far as what I have heard them say, they use mostly their own combined intuition to determine the credibility of an individual.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:46 PM   #24
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

There must be an immediate solution for all involved, as a whole and there always is.

Anyone here who accuses the Eagle Disobey website of anything, must also provide one or more immediate possible solutions. This especially includes me, myself and I.

If not then you may also have a hidden agenda as well. Or your simply conforming to how you believe our world should continue being (continue complaining with no or very little resolutions as a whole). Or maybe you just don't understand it all? Anything is possible, yes?

We all have lessons that we need to learn in life. I am learning one right now.. by watching & reading all the comments/replies and posts right here, right now. Also by who I am and what I am being and learning as well.

I also realize that there are Eagle Disobey fans on the AVALON forum as well. You know who you are, so don't hide it anymore, if that is what you've been doing here. It doesn't matter if your hidden or not and I am sorry for mentioning it.

Let's all just work together and stop the childish games from going any further PLEASE!!! I am willing to take the needed positive steps now and I invite all to do the same.

Kevin
Old 02-10-2010, 08:52 PM   #25
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
They actually do not have an SOP for vetting people. As far as what I have heard them say, they use mostly their own combined intuition to determine the credibility of an individual.
Excellent. I mean, you posted a reply here that we (I and hopefully most people here) believe is very important concerning the possibilities. This is the kind of immediate action we need here. Unlike me you also did this in a mature manner, so I commend you as well. Not trying to put me self down. Just stating a point.

So is this information concerning Eagle Disobey website rules is completely verified? I don't mean to say that it is not true. Just making sure that it is.. or is not.

Keep up the good work!

Kevin